Euro 2004

pigeon

Netherlands better win now, that sweeden goaly is way to hot to loose a penalty shootout and holland is kinda like england wen it comes to penatly shootouts annyway

german anouncer claims that holland did not train takin penatlys before this game

Edited by Michael Matzat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 sweeden, one more to go for holland

1:1

2:1 sweeden, nethaland still one shot more

2:2

sweeden misses, 2:2 with one shot more for holland

2:3 holland

3:3 lucky shit, one more for holland

netherlands MISS, everythign even again

4:3 sweeden, one more to go for holland, he mmust make this one now

Edited by Michael Matzat

4:4

it´s one each now

SWEDEN MISSES AGAIN !

HOlland can win this with the next shot !

5:4 holland, they finaly passed their Penatly depression, annyone jellus ?

Portugal vs Netherlands = first semi finale

Edited by Michael Matzat

WHO'S DANCING NOW SWEDEN? WHO?

*DANCES*

Yeah thankgod them mother fuckers are out, cant wait for the cunting Danes to go tomorrow.

Pretty damn good game as well. Nistelrooy played the best if you ask me, he had a great game and was unlucky to not score not counting the penalty.

Cant wait to watch the game tomorrow thought, Denmark are so going out and I am so going to be happy.

You really want to cause arguements don't you?

He just proves what everyone has been saying throughout this thread. Matzat = troll.

On a side note, anyone find it funny that Urs Meier "Apologised for his decision"? Sounds to me like admitting he's wrong... which would prove Matzat wrong.

whats the big deal?

He asked if anyone was jealous after Holland finally won a Penalty shootout, referring to England.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

yeah but that was Hollands first penalty shoot win. We had won penalties before like Spain quarter finals of Euro 96. Plus we got to the quarter finals where as other nations such as Germany, Italy and Spain did not. Some people need to lighten up.

Without getting in to the argument, penalties really are our achilles heel. World Cup 90, Euro 96 against Germany, World Cup 98 and of course just recently. You can also put Phil Neville against Romania and Beckham against France to further illustrate our unluck and poorness with penalties.

Winning one shootout isn't enough. Anyone know the last time we won one?

Wassent the "sorry" part in the bullevard paper "the mirror" ? (ich such papers bring such news i only belive it if i have acces to a life feed of the questiond person saing it because otherwise the chans of it being fixed ore just 100% made up is high)

Agent_Sm1th, i am just rubbin it in the face a bit, like you stated wen you guys were mobbin dirty and the italy fan, thats part of the fun in soccer, now if you see it that way, and if you life it that way, why arrent you ahead of me and don´t give me the pleshure to laugh by loosing 10 years of the mental development you already gon throu ;-P

I cannot recall anny other Teams having such terrible Penatly historys as england and Netherlands, if your not allowing that remark you might want to go to a football forum that disalowes the non england fans in genneral. :thumbs-up:

Roy Makay leafing the field before the Penatly shootout was illegal and could have been yellowcarded if the ref would have noticed it (seriusly the german reffery expert is bringing that up on german tv at th moment) - he would have been redcarded (he had a yellow before) and holland would have lost a very secure penalty guy

Edited by Michael Matzat

Wassent the "sorry" part in the bullevard paper "the mirror" ? (ich such papers bring such news i only belive it if i have acces to a life feed of the questiond person saing it because otherwise the chans of it being fixed ore just 100% made up is high)

True, but they've also taken the feedback section of his website offline. Now, to me, that shows he knows he's wrong but is just trying to hide from it. Plus, someone said it was in 'The Independent' which is pretty respectable - but I haven't seen it yet. :smug:

Agent_Sm1th, i am just rubbin it in the face a bit, like you stated wen you guys were mobbin dirty and the italy fan, thats part of the fun in soccer, now if you see it that way, and if you life it that way, why arrent you ahead of me and don´t give me the pleshure of laughing ;-P

I didn't understand most of that, but the Italy game didn't spark a fuckload of flaming and arguing, did it? :P

I cannot recall anny other Teams having such terrible Penatly historys as england and Netherlands, if your not allowing that remark you might want to go to a football foroum that disalowes the non england fans in genneral.

No one said that we were the Gods of penalties. Drop your holier-than-thou attitudue, all you're doing is making yourself seem like an idiot. :thumbs-up: :rolleyes:

*Smilies added for that true Matzat effect.*

I didn't understand most of that, but the Italy game didn't spark a fuckload of flaming and arguing, did it?

thats wuiet simple, there werrenht a shitload of Fans, so to one comment that dossent fit the Fan´s non neutral Position there werrent a zillion pissed of "how the fuck can you be against the fans standpoint" repleis

to my knowlege (i read it given as source on several news pages) it was published by the mirror.

I havent found anny English news sources on this, but several outlandisch newspages report that in one english town 1500 holligans united to hunt the few Portuges living in that area ?! Without anny region ore nation limits, all Hooligans need to die.

The fedback part of his homepage is still online, i dident even know that he had a homepage, he was voted 3 best ref of the world sometime in this year and he even has it´s own fanclub :-O

http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/ref60.html

lol, if you fill out that form you get an autographed photo, that will do nice for your Vodo Doll will it ?

http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/ref50.html

Edited by Michael Matzat

i fumbelt that up, mirror had his GF, sun had this stuff (sun is hardcore bullevard to, i never care to much about such papers, sorry, i just came across them beiung linked on a lot english newsside i was reading)

i just found that article again right on that page

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004291956,00.html

Meier is set to pay a hefty price for his bungle — by losing the chance of taking charge of the final next weekend.

It is traditional that one of the four quarter-final refs is given the job as a high point in his career.

this for example is wrong to, the deal is that 6 refs get send home after the the group stages, and 6 stay, a person that is not used in the quaterfinals gets the spot in the final, that would be Italys Colina ore Germanys Merk right now (were do i know this from, german commentators speak about it all the time, not related to england in anny way, just carring about having a german in the finals becaus USUAL the spot is taken by someone that wassent used in the quaterfinals and Colina had the pleshure of wisteling the opening match, so everyone here (sarcastic, i bet no one exept the tv guys give crap about him being in the final) is hoping for Merk.

Thes papers make stuff up all year long, and i trust in your inteligence that you know this for the rest of the year to, now however, your emotions overwelm your brain and you are willing to acept everything even from the dirtys source.

Edited by Michael Matzat