Euro 2004

pigeon

That was a real tense game, it could of gone either way. Great game! (Holland/Sweden)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats wuiet simple, there werrenht a shitload of Fans, so to one comment that dossent fit the Fan´s non neutral Position there werrent a zillion pissed of "how the fuck can you be against the fans standpoint" repleis

But there are plenty of English fans on the board, so why try to spark an argument? Because you're a troll.

I havent found anny English news sources on this, but several outlandisch newspages report that in one english town 1500 holligans united to hunt the few Portuges living in that area ?! Without anny region ore nation limits, all Hooligans need to die.

It happened in Jersey, but they're not football fans at all. It happened in Portugal as well. All the trouble being caused was by those who went over there without tickets, with the sole purpose of causing trouble.

The fedback part of his homepage is still online, i dident even know that he had a homepage, he was voted 3 best ref of the world sometime in this year and he even has it´s own fanclub :-O

http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/ref60.html

I tried to get to that earlier from work and it had disappeared, but meh.

lol, if you fill out that form you get an autographed photo, that will do nice for your Vodo Doll will it ?

http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/ref50.html

You must really want an argument.

i fumbelt that up, mirror had his GF, sun had this stuff (sun is hardcore bullevard to, i never care to much about such papers, sorry, i just came across them beiung linked on a lot english newsside i was reading)

What's bullevard? Am I right in thinking you mean Bullshit? Anyway, the fact that the Sun and Mirror are both reporting would, if anything, strengthen it. They're not exactly each others biggest fan, and usually report the opposite to one another.

this for example is wrong to, the deal is that 6 refs get send home after the the group stages, and 6 stay, a person that is not used in the quaterfinals gets the spot in the final, that would be Italys Colina ore Germanys Merk right now (were do i know this from, german commentators speak about it all the time, not related to england in anny way, just carring about having a german in the finals becaus USUAL the spot is taken by someone that wassent used in the quaterfinals and Colina had the pleshure of wisteling the opening match, so everyone here (sarcastic, i bet no one exept the tv guys give crap about him being in the final) is hoping for Merk.

It's actually tradition for those who were used in the Quarters to referee the final, as a 'high point' for there career.

Thes papers make stuff up all year long, and i trust in your inteligence that you know this for the rest of the year to, now however, your emotions overwelm your brain and you are willing to acept everything even from the dirtys source.

Yeah, I can see how both FIFA and UEFA are 'dirty' sources.

Yeah, I can see how both FIFA and UEFA are 'dirty' sources.

The Sun issent giving a source for whom claimed that Meier apologised to the English coach for making a wrong decsision, i don´t see were you get that the UEFA ore even FIFA publicly said annything about this ? If you make The Sun a clean and reliabel source you´re killing your opinion deader than it already is.

Asides from that i still don´t see the rule that tells me this goal must have been alowed 1000% but oposing to that i have seen this happen in the german league personal and serveral times in german and international games on TV and i cannot recall one time that it started a a National hate campain against a reffere (i just went back on the sun, they now going into Meiers personal live, one question, if this newspaper is that awsome to you, why do they have to take thos steps and make gigantic headlines and smal articles instead getting the real and full (so that there are no people m,aking up unfair needs to be intentional, wich is such a joke but you just need it layed out straight otherwise it´s your backdoore, your taking everything as backdore, even the sun, what have you come down to ?) UEFA/FIFA rulebook and lay out, without cutting anny par of the rules involved (and you know anny bullevard paper NEVER stais with the full trouth and cuts whatever is needed to make the headline work and write what the reader wants)

I am sorry to say, you guys are just horrible Unfair loosers (OMFG michael said he´s sorry, he is admiting the english got robbed, sorry he said !!111)

it would be nice if we could get around you guys crying your hearts out everytime someone mokes you a little bit that england is out of the tournament, the other people don´t explode each time you mention that they lost too. . .

BWHAHAHAHA, the Hönes game

Edited by Michael Matzat

Oh well, at least there aren't any Villa players who can screw up the Czech Republic's chances, except for Martin Laursen of course. ;)

I'd love Laursen to screw up the Czech's chances. Seeing as he's Danish. ;)

Edited by Summers

Oh my friking god, we actually won the penalty shootout. A whole day later and I'm still shaking about it. I swear to god I smoked half a pack of cigarettes during the overtime and the penalty series. I was watching in a bar and everubody went nuts when van der Sar stopped the penalty. When Rbben scored the last one people went beyond nuts, it was great.

The curse is finally over. (I'm affraid England got it, sorry mates)

I'm wanting Portugal/Czech Republic in the final. The flukey hosts vs the runaway train. Should be classic.

Although to be honest any combination would rock, Greece and Holland still deserve the chance to be in the final. I just can't see Holland winning...I mean Ireland and Scotland have beaten them before, not very long ago. They were also quite lucky the Czechs knocked out Germany for them. And Greece seem crap but keep winning, a bit like Portugal.

Should have put a line on the Czechs, I was backing them before the tournament started. <_<

Wooooo gutted you Danish twats.

Oh how happy I am to see not only Sweeden but Denmark out too. The fact that Denmark are really shit is another good thing. Yeah they aint god awful, but they aren't actually that good.

So basically Czech made them look even worst in that second half with a great performance. Nedved didn't have his best game, but he had a pretty damn good game and his pass for the third goal was superb. Baros was out of this world as well, how I would love to see him playing at Juventus with Nedved.

Let me also say Gronkjaer or however it is spelt, is a complete twat. Not only do I think he is shit, which is true, but he proved how much of a prick he is today. Who the fuck does he think he is? First he dived on the floor, then he had the fucking balls to ball Nedveds hair like that and act all crazy? Yes if I was a Chelsea supporter I would be crying for having such a prick player in my squad.

The first goal was pretty damn good, just a header but the keeper had no chance. The second was in my opinion one of the best of the Euro. The ball was amazing and the finish was just a world class finish. The third was as good as you can get. Great ball from Nedved, great run from Baros and while the keeper should have maybe saved it, Baros got a great shot on goal and it went in. So the question is now. Sweeden and Denmark, who are dancing now aye?

As the days go on I love the Czechs even more. I really want to see a Czech/Holland final because that would be a great game if you ask me. Also I wish people like Alan Hansen would stop making excuses for England, saying they were tired in the game the other day. Look they are out, simple as, stop bringing it up for christ sake, specialy when he tried saying they were tired against Brazil, as if to say if they wasn't they could have won. Yeah they could have done, but face it, they are not better than Brazil.

Overall the first half was a bit sucky today, but the second half was godly. The next three games of the Euro are going to be superb whatever anyone says. If you ask me the game wasn't boring at all in the second half either. Also I think its clear that Baros needs to leave Liverpool because its weird how he rarely plays good for them, even though he has proved he is a great player, they just don't use him right for Liverpool.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect