Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfffffff atleast we ,made 1-1. Holland was playing terrible. Only Overmars and van Hooijdonk played on their level.

We're definitly lucky to have drawed cause Germany was miles better. They better have learned from this because Czech Republic is possibly stronger then the Germans.

Good contest there again. The age old thing of Spain not winning games they're the much better side in arises again. Looks like their match with Portugal will decide who goes through with Greece.

In other news, I predicted 1-1 and Liverpool got Benitez. Good day. B)

that is pritty high in the list of the gayest red cards ever given, i think he dident even tuch the ball with his arm, even if he did, he did everything to not to tuch it and he clearly was aiming to kick it out.

i hate bad reffering...

When I made my 2-1 prediction it was under the assumption that Russia would at least try to attack, but that hasn't happened. Now that they are down to 10 men after that absolutely stupid mistake from the keeper them scoring seems very unlikely.

EDIT: I don't think that was bad refereeing. From the ref's view it would of looked very much like he touched it, and the ref doesn't have replays to help him. If he did touch the ball, which the referee obviously thought he did, then he had to go.

Edited by Jonny D

When I made my 2-1 prediction it was under the assumption that Russia would at least try to attack, but that hasn't happened.  Now that they are down to 10 men after that absolutely stupid mistake from the keeper them scoring seems very unlikely.

EDIT: I don't think that was bad refereeing.  From the ref's view it would of looked very much like he touched it, and the ref doesn't have replays to help him.  If he did touch the ball, which the referee obviously thought he did, then he had to go.

i don´t give a fuck, if he could not see him tuching the ball he cannot give a red card, end of story, the guy dident even tuch the ball, reffering is not about gussing.

Eh. After seeing the replay a few times I do think he handled it, but I don't think he should of been sent off, as there is no way the referee could of possibly been 100% sure. The referee just put himself in a difficult situation by giving the free kick so quickly, and after he'd blown for the free kick he had no choice but to give the red card.