American Reunion

Guest JukeboxHero

Guest JukeboxHero

American Reunion hits theaters on April 6th, 2012.

Cast: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Natasha Lyonne, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge, Eugene Levy

In the comedy American Reunion, all the American Pie characters we met a little more than a decade ago are returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about—and get inspired by—the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.

Anybody else looking forward to this? They've got the entire original cast back, which is awesome. I imagine it'll most likely be the end of the franchise (aside from the shitty straight-to-DVD movies, probably). I loved the previous 3 myself, so hopefully they don't ruin it.

Guest JukeboxHero

Kinda surprised to see the original American Pie movies getting some hate on here. They're absolute classics to me.

In any event, they released another trailer a couple of days ago.

I like how it seems that everyone has changed except for Stifler.

After the atrocious DVD movies, outside of band camp which was alright, I'm looking forward to this since it'll have the entire original cast. It could be a nice little send off to the series. Not sure if it's something I'd go to the theaters for yet, especially with a ton of other movies coming out I wanna see, but I'll wait for more trailers to come out.