Stiffness: 39

Selling: 28

Over: 35

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 66

Behavior: 62

Wage: $10'000

Nationality: American

Is he staying in TNA or was it a one-off event?

Just want to pop in here and say that if EVOLVE is going, Inter Species Wrestling should totally be re-added back to the database.

Beyond Wrestling would also be a good choice.

EDIT: And looking over the database after quickly downloading it, isn't Lucha Libra USA done as well?

EDIT again: Lucky Cannon got fired from the WWE ages ago. He should be set to open contract.

Is ISW still doing shows? The last I heard of them was back in 2010? I know they are a Canadian promoter but I have not heard anything about them in sometime...

As for Lucha Libre USA, it is not a cut and dry answer if it is done or not. There are no shows to my knowledge announced but they still post web exclusive matches which were supposed to be Season 2 matches. It is by no means a Full Impact Pro or even Jersey All Pro (which should be removed as well) but there are no shows planned at the moment.

Yeah and he should be renamed to LC as per a previous post on the thread.

If stats could be found for him, Steve Weiner should be added to the game. He has become an announcer of sorts for CHIKARA and works elsewhere.

He Is Done With TNA But Add Him In Anyway Since He Made 2 Appearances & Had A Match Similar To Nicole Polizzi & Jwoww

ODB should never have had diva. I think I argued that point a couple years ago and got flamed, but she's even less attractive now, if that's possible. Not saying she isn't a talented wrestler, but she's not a diva at all, and definitely doesn't have superstar look.

I don't think Nash has Superstar Look anymore. He's menacing, but he's not Big Sexy now.

Wrong then and wrong now.

ODB should never have had diva. I think I argued that point a couple years ago and got flamed, but she's even less attractive now, if that's possible. Not saying she isn't a talented wrestler, but she's not a diva at all, and definitely doesn't have superstar look.

I don't think Nash has Superstar Look anymore. He's menacing, but he's not Big Sexy now.

I Disagree About Taking Diva Off ODB

http://www.sexywrestlingbabes.net/Pictures/ODB-Jessica-Kresa/ODB_Jessica_Kresa-0002.jpg

I Disagree About Taking Diva Off ODB

http://www.sexywrestlingbabes.net/Pictures/ODB-Jessica-Kresa/ODB_Jessica_Kresa-0002.jpg

Or to go more recent

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7091/img8349f.jpg

-Raise Fady Madani's age to 29 according to this article

-According to Cagematch, Richard Slinger is the cousin of Ray Gordy, so add a blood relation between the two.

-EDIT: Also according to Cagematch, Aramis and Ahtu Abdurrashied are brothers, so add a blood relation between the two.

-Title Changes:

Taeler Hendrix is the OVW Women's Champion

Adam Revolver is the OVW Television Champion

Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian is the ECWA Mid Atlantic Champion

Chris Rockwell and Sam Shields are the ECWA Tag Team Champions

Add a tag team between Matt Morgan and Crimson. 3 exp. Active. Make them the TNA World Tag Team Champions.

Edited by Soundgarden9

instead of arguing if someone like ODB deserves Diva (what everyone should have checked who makes professional shoots in lingerie) we should talk about some Menacing persons.

JTG? Really?

Jinder Mahal? Srsly?

Some people on here seem to think all minorities are intimidating... <_<

I agree, neither of those guys are menacing.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

instead of arguing if someone like ODB deserves Diva (what everyone should have checked who makes professional shoots in lingerie) we should talk about some Menacing persons.

JTG? Really?

Jinder Mahal? Srsly?

I think he has it to portray a gangsta gimmick. Otherwise he is NOT menacing at all...

Edit:

As for Jinder, same story. He is NOT menacing at all.

ODB I can see looking diva-esque though she is not as hot as others who do. I say keep it for her.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

JTG? Really?

Jinder Mahal? Srsly?

I think he has it to portray a gangsta gimmick. Otherwise he is NOT menacing at all...

Edit:

ODB I can see looking diva-esque though she is not as hot as others who do. I say keep it for her.

The Phenomenal Red speaks the truth ALL HAIL!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

JTG? Really?

Jinder Mahal? Srsly?

Edit:

The Phenomenal Red speaks the truth ALL HAIL!

Um thanks...

Delete Patric O'Neal as a staff member, he has died at age 41.

Lower MAZADA's behavior to 72, he has been jailed for some reason which is why he will not be apart of the first Blood Warriors solo show.

Add Adam Filangeri and BLACK BUSHI to Phil Atlas' alter egos.

Edit:

Add Hector Solano Segura, Héctor Solano Segura & Héctor Garza as an alter ego for Hector Garza and remove Humberto Garza as an alter ego.

Add Máscara Púrpura as an alter ego for Mascara Purpura.

Add a blood relationship between Hector Garza and Mascara Purpura.

Add a blood relationship between Humberto Garza Jr. and Mascara Purpura.

Unconfirmed stuff via Wikipedia:

A Wikipedia entry for

Promtiones Perros del Mal listed Hijo del Dr. Wagner as the former Riveiro who teamed with Bestia 666 during the early days of Perros Del Mal as a promotion. The time lines of when Riveiro "disappeared" and when Hijo del Dr. Wagner debuted actually fit so it is most likely a match. NOTE: I've been trying to find information out about Riveiro for some time now.

Add Riveiro, Dr. Wagner III & Hijo del Dr. Wanger Jr. as alter egos for Hijo del Dr. Wagner.

Add an inactive tag team for Bestia 666 and Hijo del Dr. Wagner called Leo and Riveiro at 10 exp.

WWE's way of saying goodbye to John Morrison

- In classic WWE fashion, the WWE website just posted a video where John Laurinaitis says John Morrison will "not be signed to a new contract due to his poor win/loss record". Laurinaitis also tells Morrison he hopes he gets his "mind and body right". As we have been reporting, Morrison's contract was expiring and he chose not to sign a new contract. He finished up at last night's RAW. You can view the video at http://vids.wwe.com/...-interim-raw-gm

Remove John Morrison from WWE.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Unconfirmed stuff via Wikipedia:

A Wikipedia entry for

Promtiones Perros del Mal listed Hijo del Dr. Wagner as the former Riveiro who teamed with Bestia 666 during the early days of Perros Del Mal as a promotion. The time lines of when Riveiro "disappeared" and when Hijo del Dr. Wagner debuted actually fit so it is most likely a match. NOTE: I've been trying to find information out about Riveiro for some time now.

Add Riveiro, Dr. Wagner III & Hijo del Dr. Wanger Jr. as alter egos for Hijo del Dr. Wagner.

Add an inactive tag team for Bestia 666 and Hijo del Dr. Wagner called Leo and Riveiro at 10 exp.

I added the link to the entry.

No matter what Dr. Wagner III and Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr should be alter egos for Hijo del Dr. Wagner.

WWE's way of saying goodbye to John Morrison

- In classic WWE fashion, the WWE website just posted a video where John Laurinaitis says John Morrison will "not be signed to a new contract due to his poor win/loss record". Laurinaitis also tells Morrison he hopes he gets his "mind and body right". As we have been reporting, Morrison's contract was expiring and he chose not to sign a new contract. He finished up at last night's RAW. You can view the video at http://vids.wwe.com/...-interim-raw-gm

Remove John Morrison from WWE.

If this was really the end then yes. To me, the video makes it seem like an angle the way it played out. In storyline Laurinaitis booked Morrison in crap matches right and left of late.

Sean Waltman and Alicia Webb (AKA Ryan Shamrock) a Love relationship really still going on?

Has anyone heard otherwise? If not, keep it in.

EDIT:

Tick announcer for Milano Collection A.T. He is now NJPW's announcer due to injury.

Rename Lance Hoyt to Lance Archer, his NJPW name.

Kota Ibushi's secondary finisher should be Phoenix-Plex which would be an impact move.

MVP's primary finisher should be TTB which would be an impact move.

MVP's secondary finisher should be Oyasumi which would be a submission move.

Naito's primary finisher should be Gloria which would be an impact move.

Naito's secondary finisher should be Stardust Press which would be a submission move.

Add Tetsuya Naitō & Naitō for Naito's alter egos.

Prince Devitt's primary finisher should be Bloody Sunday which would be an impact move.

Yujiro should be a heavyweight.

Yujiro's secondary finisher should be Tokyo Pimps which would be an impact move.

Ryusuke Tagushi's secondary finisher should be Milano–saku Dodon's Throne which would be an impact move.

didnt doubt a relationship between the 2 its the type of relationship they should have i was questioning, i was unsure whether they are just freinds or wether its Love they should have listed on EWR. But ive since had a look on google and it seems they are just was woundering cos when i looked up potential workers was unsure about that

Edited by teddybear28