TEW05: Women of Wrestling

Also Kalamity needs a little stats update

- raise Strong Style (5 points), Mat (3 points), Chain (6 points), Submission (5 points) and Superstar Look (12 points)

There might be a lot of superstar quality/look stats needing to be boosted, a lot which were imported from the real world update either had stupidly high for who they were or had nothing, I though a 40 (look) and 30 (superstar) was a general level.

Also can I say if you know of any female talent who isn’t in the database please mention, I tend to double check against two archive sites and if all else fails YouTube.

EDIT

Can anyone find any info on these two, mainly something else other than these pictures?

Masatoshi Yamamoto

MasatoshiYamamoto.jpg

Ueda Mare

UedaMare.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

A bit of an update on this

Lucha Libre Femenil has been boosted to become Mexico’s top promotion slightly below the big international 3 (WWE, TNA & AJW). Its also going to be full of a mix of AAA and CMLL’s top female stars.

In WWE I’ve removed Irena Janjic (Leah West) and Brandi Alexis Reed (Eden Stiles) and replaced them with Britani Knight (Paige) and Sexy Juliette(Sofia Cortez) as well as forming the Anti-Diva Army in WWE (also added a new gimmick Anti-Diva which will be included in next months real world database).

• 1 month later...

Gonna give this a whirl when I get home. Do you need a license to convert TEW 2005 data to 2007 and eventually on to 2010? I prefer the layout of 2010 so I wanna play this but on my preferred game of choice. Thanks for the hard work :)

No, you just create the database, remove all the 2007 files, put in the 2005 files, then convert. Similar for 2008 and 2010. Of course, you'll be missing a lot of detail, but it should be playable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, couple of things, firstly I’m close to releasing an update with a couple more promotions a few new workers and some other fixes, the only issue is that I’ve included Shine in the database and they are still hyping their roster up and I’m add all I can (where permitting) to the promotion so the next release should be around the start of July (hopefully by then Shine will have a good roster size) till then I’m going to be hunting pics for the pack I’m doing so the next update will also feature the graphics pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Been sitting on this a bit because of Shine but thought since I’m currently working on the All Star mod might be a good idea to put this out to tide people by till the preview.

Just a small note, the graphics pack does include a few "No Pic" pics for workers I haven’t found pics for yet, if you have any (ideally original source pics no cuts) then post them up and I’ll cut them for the pack.

Data: RAPIDSHARE

Graphics: RAPIDSHARE