EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Deactivate Slater and Gulak.

-Deactivate Cole and Veritas.

-Deactivate the tag team BLKOUT and THE BLKOUT IV.

-Deactivate Team PWU.

-Deactivate Younger and Kingston.

-Deactivate 2 Girls, 1 Cup.

-Deactivate The Osirian Portal III and The Osirian Portal IV.

-Deactivate Frazier and Niles.

-Deactivate Irish Driveby.

-Deactivate Elgin and Callihan.

-Deactivate U.S. Death Machines.

-Add a tag team: Ronin, Chuck Taylor and Rich Swann, 20 exp.

-Add a tag team, Ronin II, Rich Swann and Johnny Gargano, 20 exp.

-Jon Moxley should be a lightweight.

-Turn Dusty Rhodes face.

-Raise Raquel Diaz's brawl to 42, technical to 21, stiffness to 42, selling to 69, and overness to 25.

-Raise Aksana's brawl to 51.

Up Daniel Bryan's overness to 89-90.

Up Dolph Ziggler's overness to 87.

Up Sheamus' overness to 92.

Change David Otunga's primary finisher name to Case Closed (impact) and the secondary to the Verdict (impact).

Change Tyler Reks' secondary finisher name to Killjoy (impact).

Change Jinder Mahal's secondary finisher name to Punjabi Clutch (submission).

Rename Danielle Moinet to Summer Rae.

Edited by Wagg

Is The H.H. Nemesis and Nemesis the same worker? They both have the same age and weight, and upon looking at Cagematch there's the PWG Nemesis, some Mexican workers, and the NWA Anarchy Nemesis in question. They both have pretty similar stats as well. If so, I would delete Nemesis and rename The H.H. Nemesis to Nemesis or rename Nemesis PWG to Nemesis.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is The H.H. Nemesis and Nemesis the same worker? They both have the same age and weight, and upon looking at Cagematch there's the PWG Nemesis, some Mexican workers, and the NWA Anarchy Nemesis in question. They both have pretty similar stats as well. If so, I would delete Nemesis and rename The H.H. Nemesis to Nemesis or rename Nemesis PWG to Nemesis.

Huh? What did you say?

Huh? What did you say?

*clears throat*

I'm basically suggesting that the Nemesis in game is a duplicate of The H.H. Nemesis.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Huh? What did you say?

*clears throat*

I'm basically suggesting that the Nemesis in game is a duplicate of The H.H. Nemesis.

I caught that one but what was the deal with RevPro's PWG's Nemesis. H.H. Nemesis and Nemesis have SIMILAR stats and the same age. so I would delete the original like you suggested.

Possible DGUSA Spoiler:

Change Ricochet to a tweener in DGUSA and remove him from Blood Warriors. It seems as if he (along with his partner CIMA) are no longer with the group.

Edit:

Create a brand split in the promotions screen for TNA, naming it Ring Ka King as it is an off shoot promotion of TNA located in India. Add guys from TNA roster to the Ring Ka King roster.

I would not add Ring Ka King as a promotion, perhaps just add the Ring Ka King workers to open deals with TNA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Create a brand split in the promotions screen for TNA, naming it Ring Ka King as it is an off shoot promotion of TNA located in India. Add guys from TNA roster to the Ring Ka King roster.

EWR is a North American wrestling simulator. Unless we start to see crossover between TNA and Ring Ka King, I don't think it should be added.

• Like 2

Huh? What did you say?

*clears throat*

I caught that one but what was the deal with RevPro's PWG's Nemesis. H.H. Nemesis and Nemesis have SIMILAR stats and the same age. so I would delete the original like you suggested.

Possible DGUSA Spoiler:

Change Ricochet to a tweener in DGUSA and remove him from Blood Warriors. It seems as if he (along with his partner CIMA) are no longer with the group.

Edit:

I would not add Ring Ka King as a promotion, perhaps just add the Ring Ka King workers to open deals with TNA.

I was just saying you could rename the H.H. Nemesis to Nemesis or just leave him and rename Nemesis PWG (the RevPro one you said) to simply Nemesis. Doesn't matter either way.

I apologize if this problem has already been brought up or if I'm doing something stupid that I don't realize, but I haven't been on this board in a long time.

Anyways, I've been having problems getting this update to work. I'm trying to start a WWE game and whenever I apply the data, I go to my Staff and all their morale is set to 0. And all their contracts need renewed too, which with the 0 morale makes it hard. I tried Arsenic but couldn't get the Staff editor to work, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to do that for every single staff member. I also noticed that certain roster members had 0 months left on their contracts. And some title histories were a bit messed up. I've probably tried this updated a total of 5 times over 2 different save slots and I keep getting the same result. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

I apologize if this problem has already been brought up or if I'm doing something stupid that I don't realize, but I haven't been on this board in a long time.

Anyways, I've been having problems getting this update to work. I'm trying to start a WWE game and whenever I apply the data, I go to my Staff and all their morale is set to 0. And all their contracts need renewed too, which with the 0 morale makes it hard. I tried Arsenic but couldn't get the Staff editor to work, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to do that for every single staff member. I also noticed that certain roster members had 0 months left on their contracts. And some title histories were a bit messed up. I've probably tried this updated a total of 5 times over 2 different save slots and I keep getting the same result. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm guessing you pressed CTRL + ALT + DEL while the game is loading, or clicked it repeatedly to the point it quit responding. These modern updates take a LONG time to load. I have a laptop that I purchased a few months ago with an Intel CORE i5 and 8 GB of RAM, and it still takes a few minutes to load a new game. You need to let the game load without trying to bypass it in any way. Just leave your computer on and let it load - do something else, like watch TV or make a sandwich or something - give it time to load. It will eventually. You shouldn't have a problem if you aren't stopping it.

I'm guessing you pressed CTRL + ALT + DEL while the game is loading, or clicked it repeatedly to the point it quit responding. These modern updates take a LONG time to load. I have a laptop that I purchased a few months ago with an Intel CORE i5 and 8 GB of RAM, and it still takes a few minutes to load a new game. You need to let the game load without trying to bypass it in any way. Just leave your computer on and let it load - do something else, like watch TV or make a sandwich or something - give it time to load. It will eventually. You shouldn't have a problem if you aren't stopping it.

I know I've never CTRL + ALT + DEL though I have clicked a few times. But the first time I ran it, I let it go untouched. Would a screen saver popping on interfere with the game loading? That's the only thing I can think of.

EDIT - Tried again and shut off my screen saver and browsers just to make sure. Still getting the same result. The game looks like it starts up fine, I just get all these errors (Staff morale at 0, certain contracts at 0 months, ticket prices at $0) after I load the update.

Edited by TheRyno

-Raise Kimber Lee's brawl to 53, speed to 52, and technical to 44.

-Raise Mia Yim's brawl to 62, speed to 68, technical to 50, stiffness to 56, and selling to 67.

-I think it is long past due to turn Daniel Bryan heel, gimmick: arrogant.

-Lower Dan Severn's wages to 54,000.

-Check High Spots for Ricardo Rodriguez.

-Raise Patch's speed to 14, technical to 24, selling to 76, overness to 22, and charisma to 76. Lower his attitude to 74. Raise his age to 44.

-Check Announcer for Pat Buck. He hosts a radio show.

-Raise Brodus Clay's overness to 68 and charisma to 76.

-Raise Jim Duggan's overness to 73. Everywhere he goes he still gets massive pops. Raise his brawl to 50, speed to 2, technical to 12, and selling to 66.

-Raise Archibald Peck's overness to 41.

-Check SS Look for Samuray Del Sol. Raise his brawl to 53 and speed to 82.

-Raise Tim Donst's speed to 34 and charisma to 77.

-Raise Jakob Hammermeier's overness to 36.

-Add Creative Control for Mike Quackenbush for Chikara.

-Raise Green Ant's brawl to 46 and technical to 75.

-Raise UltraMantis Black's brawl to 66.

-Raise Pinkie Sanchez's brawl to 54, stiffness to 44, and selling to 73.

-Raise Kahagas' brawl to 63, overness to 26, and charisma to 38. Check Menacing.

-Raise Tomko's technical to 36 and selling to 60.

-Add a tag team between Tim Donst and Jakob Hammermeier, 10 exp.

-In staff, raise John Cone's talent to 84.

Edited by KrisClassic