Attempting to brush off the PS rust

I like it . clean design with complimentary colors. the only spot that I think could use a little touch up is the head area. The edges are to hard around it where as most of the other edges are soft.

Definitely see what you mean. In a way, I kind of wanted it to be more eye-catching rather than fade softly like the others, however I do see how that could benefit it. Good thing I saved the PSD incase I wanna change it ^_^

Thanks again though, always appreciate the criticism (Y)

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing with that myself, to be honest. Couldn't really decide which I liked best, the heavy shadow in that one, a lesser shadow, or no shadow at all.

Luckily I'm in the habit of saving .PSDs, so I quickly made two edits - one with a smaller shadow, and one with no shadow. If you'd like to Doc, I'd like to hear which you think looks best. Anyone else is welcome to put in their two cents as well.

reimer.jpg

^ Original Heavy Shadow ^

<- Reduced Shadow + No Shadow ->

reimerreducedshadow.jpg - reimernoshadow.jpg

Cool, thanks for the opinions Doc. I actually agree after seeing them all side-by-side. Great to see you're still into graphics after all these years too.

I decided to use that Octi-Reim back in the original image, after realizing that it could look pretty good. I don't know why I didn't think of doing this when I was first making the graphic before, but I've done it now.

Once again, couldn't decide between a few different tweaks so I'll post all three that I was debating between. Mostly couldn't decide between #1 and #2, but was contemplating #3 as well.

reimer2.jpg

reimer22.jpg

reimer23.jpg

(Original photos that I used: Main Body & Crowd - Glove, Stick & Blocker)

I like 1 for the guy net and etc but I like the how dark the background is for three. if I had to pick one though I'd go with three.

Are you using Gimp or Photoshop?

good job each version is getting better and better