EWB Fantasy Baseball

sahyder1

Crisp will get you a ton of steals without dragging down .avg and .obp down too much. He could single-handedly win a category every week.

In another league I have Dee Gordon, Ichiro, and Braun. Nobody touches me in SB. One of the easiest categories to win if you do it right.

As far as SB, I'm covered by Kipnis, Jennings, and one of the Escobars right now. I'll hold onto Crisp since it appears he's getting over the aural issues, but it was just another in an elongating line of outfield problems.

Fantasy Baseball is nowhere near as fun as Fantasy Football.

It's more time-consuming than football that's for sure. A lot of research that you don't need to make in football is needed on a daily basis in baseball. Granted we aren't doing it as in-depth as a keeper league I'm in (guess who already picked up Dylan Bundy in that one) but you still need to know guy's tendencies and how they do against the game's starter.

Football is a lot easier. Look at pass defense for QBs and WRs, run defense for RBs, and opponent's offense for D/ST.

Can't Sahyder assign a new owner to Hickey's team?

I guess it's too late and unfair now but since everyone plays him once but not twice something has to be done to ensure our league isn't determined by that scheduling quirk.

Judging by the holes in sahyder's lineup, Der Commish might be the second-least active owner in the league.

On a tangent here...anyone else not digging this LF/CF/RF shit? Maybe it's just because Papi's an immovable stone pillar in my Util spot (at least he is as long as he's tickling .400, because Lord knows he ain't gettin' benched), but every time Jackson or Assdribble has a solid game, I'm annoyed.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah, that's why I loaded up on guys like Wells and Tabata who can play multiple outfield positions. Versatility's a key. It is annoying though.

I should totally be credited with a win for Chris Davis :P

I'm playing in an ESPN fantasy league and did get the innings, Ks, and win.

I needed it, too, I'm not getting much from my pitching staff.

Desmond, no!! :crying:

A pox has been placed upon my speedy outfielders! If Nieuwenhuis goes down, then I know I'm cursed.

Ellsbury

Crisp

Jennings

Upton (was injured earlier)

Wigginton

Nieuwenhuis

Markakis

If/when my outfield & Tex get healthy, I'd have a great team...but jeez, I'm having to do a juggling act just to say out of the cellar :(