BKyKy TEW Graphics release

=BK=

Bkykysig.jpg

bkykysig2-1.jpg

These are the graphics I've been working on that others liked and wanted. Now that I've got WWE,TNA,FCW,CZW and RoH rosters done I've decided to put it out. I have a template for Chikara roster pictures but I found alot of their roster hard to cut out pictures of so they are not done. I may eventually do SHIMMER too but I don't currently have a roster template for them. I won't do every free agent but I will make and release a FA template and if anyone feels the need to they can make their own. Same goes for a general legends background and classic promotions backgrounds.

As far as titles go, I plan on adding the FCW Titles too.

I don't feel like sharing all my templates with everyone but anyone who has contributed alot to the EWR picture thread will be able to get them from me.

It's best to use these as the pictures for workers under their specific contracts(If someone is in 2 of these promotions then they have two pictures) and use the KyKy images for their default/free agent pictures. To set these up the easiest way I'd copy your current pic folder to an empty folder and delete what is in the TEW picture folder. Put the worker pictures I provide into the TEW picture folder and then go through the rosters in the editor and set the pictures to the right people under the right contracts then you can put the pictures you had back into the folder and set some of the defaults to KyKy since a hand full of my file names do line up with the automatic picture settings. When you copy your other pictures back DO NOT "Delete and replace" anything.

Belts should be simple to set up if you have the folder open and can see the image names.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 3

KyKy is is the background most EWR and TEW users use. My initials are BK. I put the two things together to name my work.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two brand new roster backgrounds. JCW and CMLL

Raven_JCW.jpgLA_Parka_CMLL.jpg

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

Not sure about these AAA ones.

Mesias_AAA.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

The titles.

JCWWorld.jpgCMLLworld.jpgAAAWorld-1.jpg