EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Why does it say the 49ers are locked and I can't choose them?

It shouldn't. I may need to restart the league and make it private with a password. Sounds like maybe some randoms joined.

We went from having no team in the NFC East taken to every single one except the Redskins?

Again "It shouldn't. I may need to restart the league and make it private with a password. Sounds like maybe some randoms joined."

I will make the password EWBPS3 tonight.

It shouldn't. I may need to restart the league and make it private with a password. Sounds like maybe some randoms joined.

We went from having no team in the NFC East taken to every single one except the Redskins?

Again "It shouldn't. I may need to restart the league and make it private with a password. Sounds like maybe some randoms joined."

So you will be sending out invites again tonight?

So you will be sending out invites again tonight?

Yeah I will have to. Sorry guys I've never ran a league before so I didn't plan for this. Didn't think people went online and just joined random leagues for the hell of it.

Just boot them out.

If I would have just booted them out whoever had that team couldn't select the head coach of that team and would have to deal with their roster changes upon taking over and I didn't want to do that to someone. Started a fresh new one and invited everyone again.

PASSWORD: EWBPS3

I'm thinking maybe a 1 signing per week for preseason to keep someone from stockpiling their team?

I think first come first serve is fine. No worries since I won't be signing top free agents right after I advance. So you guys don't have to worry about me taking the top guys every week.

1 signing a week works for me too. Lets go with that. Remember guys if you always sign a free agent though your salary cap will catch up with you quickly.

Ended up super simming everything after the first quarter. Very slow I is....too slow...oh, and how can i change my scheme?

You cannot change your defensive scheme or offensive scheme as a whole, but you can change what you "look for" under strategy I think it is. You can set if you like pocket passers more, etc...

Playing my preseason game now... Holy fuck it's slow, any chance of speeding it up a little, what's wrong with normal? :P

Also, I suck at this game :P I'm expecting to lose abit this season haha

EDIT- At least Supersim was kind to me... 48-33 win in the chiefs first preseason game... Lucky the Cardinals threw 5 INT's... It's going to take me awhile I think to get used to my team...

We worked out what we are going to do about trades yet?

Edited by phatman