EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

If Juce doesn't want to restart it, I will. Ready to get going with this now.

If you want to run it that is fine with me. Just invite me to play.

I was hearing the new patch wasn't working right for people. If you edit anything about a player like their number or anything it makes their arms freakish. I haven't playing PS3 since the weekend so I haven't checked this out yet. Either way I am ready to play.

Alright. League is created, invites, and friend requests, sent out. We'll get some sliders, give people time to ready up and make cuts, then Sim the preseason. I'll be gone thus weekend, if like to be ready to go by Friday morning, but i won't rush anyone.

And yes, Larry Zbyszkoary coaches are available, cuz fuck that, John Madden.

Edit: i took the names from the second post...if i missed anyone, let me know. Phatman said he was out, if that changes, let me know, I'll send an invite.

Hoping to advance to the regular season Friday at the latest, unless everyone wants to play preseason games. Still looking for slider suggestions too.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/571866-charter04s-madden-13-all-pro-sim-sliders.html these seem solid and are updated for the new patch, I prefer realistic gameplay to a huge challenge that is unrealistic and the guy I usually got my sliders from recommended these.