EWR 2012 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

- I'd say Michael Cole deserves a stat raise. He handled the situation on RAW very professionally. As mentioned already, while he did professionally handle it, it wasn't within the scope of actual commentary. He gave medical updates and didn't say anything, and even said out of respect there would be no commentary, so it shouldn't translate into his talent.

- Lower Bret Hart's charisma. Why? 81 is the low threshold for having good charisma. I think Bret Hart showed he can still cut a decent promo. While he's a far cry from what he was in his prime, due to all the problems he's had, he still has an intangible quality to him, which goes beyond just overness - it's his personality, his charisma, his character - whatever the case may be, it's charisma, and I don't think he needs to be lowered.

- John Cena's charisma needs to be the same as CM Punk's. Mondays segment proved that. It was one segment out of several dozen the two have had where Cena finally looked on the same level as Punk. I still think CM should be a point or two above Cena in that regard, considering ON HIS OWN he cuts better promos than Cena, and while they each did a great job this Monday, Cena doesn't typically churn out the quality of mic work that Punk does.

- Raise Kane's overness to 92. Agree

- Raise Paul Heyman's charisma. To what? He should be around 93 IMO.

- Raise Sheamus's charisma by one point. lol why? I personally don't think he should be any higher than he is now. 84 is pretty damn good, and considering his promos - especially the one on RAW where he was a poor man's Stone Cold in that meeting - come off as stupid most of the time and it's hard to buy into them.

Comments in bold on the side....

Fair enough answers, but I dunno about Hart's promo being even decent. It looked really awkward to me.

where a bouts is Sam Shaw in the data?

To the best of my knowledge, he isn't in the data... I also don't believe I have gotten any info on him to put him in...

Just so everyone is aware, I am actually working this month on my wife's laptop. As you might already know, mine has been having issues for some time and I finally got it sent in to get fixed. I'm hoping to have it back by the end of the month.

Because I don't have access to my laptop and my wife has hers set up differently (along with not having some programs even on here) I'm a bit handicapped while I work on things this month and, my guess would be, I probably won't be able to get as much done as I do in normal months. I'm gonna keep up and update what I can, but you'll probably notice, when the October comes put, it won't be as "complete" as normal months. One thing I can say I'm likely to ignore almost completely is extra pics. I'd rather do "real" updating, such as birthmonths, ages, etc, as opposed to adding extra pics.

Again, hopefully by the end of the month, I'll have my laptop back and we'll be back to normal for the November Update... I'm gonna release an October update, just expect it to be "less than normal." We'll work on catching up ASAP. Just bear with me... :)

-Bill

• Like 3

Add Cody Hall to the game.

Blood Relative relationship with Boondox and Scott Hall. He is the son of Scott.

He's 21, quite tall..

Uses Razor's Edge as a finishing move.

documentary about Cody and Scott could possibly screenshot a picture for him from this vid until a better one is found.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

Tammy Lynn Sytch's/Sunny's behaviour/attitude down a couple of points.

Tammy Lynn Sytch arrested twice this week..

I can understand lowering her behavior (and I'd suggest lowering it to 44). But why would you lower her attitude? Attitude is how willing she is to work angles and lose matches and things like that, I think. What happened there is a reflection on her real-world behavior.

For what concernes APW:

-Turn Rik Luxury face and change his gimmick to cool

-Turn Markus Mac face and change his gimmick to cool

-Turn Dylan Drake heel and change his gimmick to Arrogant

-Add the team of Mikey Jay and Daniel Torch called "The Breakfast Club" (Exp: 3, No Combined Finisher)

-Add the TheAll Stars stable, composed by Matthew Theall (leader), Perry Von Vicious, Levi Shapiro and Damien Grundy

Tammy Lynn Sytch's/Sunny's behaviour/attitude down a couple of points.

Tammy Lynn Sytch arrested twice this week..

I can understand lowering her behavior (and I'd suggest lowering it to 44). But why would you lower her attitude? Attitude is how willing she is to work angles and lose matches and things like that, I think. What happened there is a reflection on her real-world behavior.

yeah I know I just put attitude up there because I always mix up the two's meanings.

add Matt Morgan back to TNA

Might want to wait a week or two (closer to the end of the month) for clarification. I know he attacked one of the Robbies at a house show, but he's still doing this free agent gimmick, so who knows what he'll end up doing. I know it's a stretch, but he might be on an open contract or just making one-off appearances to throw people off Aces & Eights? I have no clue, but it wouldn't hurt to wait a couple weeks.

NOC SPOILER

add JBL to WWE working in an open contract

Bryan and Kane are the new Tag champions

Eve is the new Divas champion

Expanding on the Night of Champions spoilers:

Make JBL's gimmick Staff Member. Make him the color commentator for PPVs and possibly Raw (guess we'll find out tomorrow).

If not in already, add a tag team of Daniel Bryan and Kane called Team Friendship. Make their experience 2 or 3 (I forget the # of tag matches they've wrestled).

Not sure if it's mentioned already but make Paul Heyman CM Punk's manager. Change Punk to a heel if he isn't already.