TEW05 All-Stars - Released

Well here is the first major release of the All Stars scenario I’ve been working on. Now I know that there are still some issues to fix and they are at the bottom of the topic but the main reason for the release is that I’ve been sitting on this awhile without doing that much to it and with it being to me 80-90% finished I’d thought best to release it and see opinions is on it and any suggestions for fixes and changes.

Data: RAPIDSHARE

Image Pack: RAPIDSHARE

Known Issues

Promotions

- Union of Wrestling Force International needs 3 workers.

- World of Sport Wrestling needs 8 workers.

- Stampede wrestling needs 9 workers.

- Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling needs 12 workers.

- Catch Wrestling Association needs 23 workers.

- Best of the Mexican Indies needs 24 workers.

Workers

- Some legends are on a default level of popularity.

Titles

- Best of the Mexican Indies Heavyweight title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Lightweight title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Tag Team title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Trios title no champion set.

- FMW 6-Man Tag Team title no champion set.

- FMW Junior heavyweight title no champion set.

- Mexican National Women's title no champion set.

- Stampede Women's Pacific title no champion set.

Images

- Every worker and title has a picture set however I do not have a picture for everyone, some are black pics with names I used to set the filenames.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

Well here is the first major release of the All Stars scenario I’ve been working on. Now I know that there are still some issues to fix and they are at the bottom of the topic but the main reason for the release is that I’ve been sitting on this awhile without doing that much to it and with it being to me 80-90% finished I’d thought best to release it and see opinions is on it and any suggestions for fixes and changes.

Data: RAPIDSHARE

Image Pack: RAPIDSHARE

Known Issues

Promotions

- Union of Wrestling Force International needs 3 workers.

- World of Sport Wrestling needs 8 workers.

- Stampede wrestling needs 9 workers.

- Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling needs 12 workers.

- Catch Wrestling Association needs 23 workers.

- Best of the Mexican Indies needs 24 workers.

Workers

- Some legends are on a default level of popularity.

Titles

- Best of the Mexican Indies Heavyweight title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Lightweight title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Tag Team title no champion set.

- Best of the Mexican Indies Trios title no champion set.

- FMW 6-Man Tag Team title no champion set.

- FMW Junior heavyweight title no champion set.

- Mexican National Women's title no champion set.

- Stampede Women's Pacific title no champion set.

Images

- Every worker and title has a picture set however I do not have a picture for everyone, some are black pics with names I used to set the filenames.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate all your hard work and I want to say your scenarios are my favorite. Can not wait to play this.

Really appreciate the work on this and looking forward to playing this... but no matter what I try, I'm not able to get the file to download or save to my rapidshare account.

Hate to be a bother, but is there anywhere else you might be uploading this to?

Thanks!

Rapidshare is the best place i have found thats free, also just downloaded it myself and works fine.

• Like 1

Really appreciate the work on this and looking forward to playing this... but no matter what I try, I'm not able to get the file to download or save to my rapidshare account.

Hate to be a bother, but is there anywhere else you might be uploading this to?

Thanks!

Rapidshare is the best place i have found thats free, also just downloaded it myself and works fine.

Mine downloaded fine as well. Odd.

Super Liger is in this scenerio...you are officially my favorite member on the site now

Time to redeem Chris Jericho's Japanese Career

Yeah he was one of the "cult classics" or to the wider audience "bad gimmicks that didnt get over but was loved by a small minority" that i added.

I also believe he is one of guys who has most versions with 00's, 90's, Super Liger and Corzon de Leon. Although i think Giant Bernard is up there too with Prince Albert, Albert, A-Train and Giant Bernard.

Edited by TheWho87

Super Liger is in this scenerio...you are officially my favorite member on the site now

Time to redeem Chris Jericho's Japanese Career

Yeah he was one of the "cult classics" or to the wider audience "bad gimmicks that didnt get over but was loved by a small minority" that i added.

I also believe he is one of guys who has most versions with 00's, 90's, Super Liger and Corzon de Leon. Although i think Giant Bernard is up there too with Prince Albert, Albert, A-Train and Giant Bernard.

I pretty much knew of that travesty from Jericho's book,I've always wondered what of happened to his career if Super Liger didn't bomb as hard as it did

Have to say this looks pretty awesome. Pretty much everyone I could think of withall the alternate versions that make sense are in there. Only guys missing I noticed at all were Buddy Rogers and the Destroyer, but then they could be listed under names I'm not familiar with.

Very impressive and looks to be a lot of fun.

My only question besides those two guys is are you going to keep everyone at 100% physical stats? I know everyone is supposed to be at their prime, so just curious.

Thanks a lot!

Have to say this looks pretty awesome. Pretty much everyone I could think of withall the alternate versions that make sense are in there. Only guys missing I noticed at all were Buddy Rogers and the Destroyer, but then they could be listed under names I'm not familiar with.

Very impressive and looks to be a lot of fun.

My only question besides those two guys is are you going to keep everyone at 100% physical stats? I know everyone is supposed to be at their prime, so just curious.

Thanks a lot!

Since its everyone in their prime i thought best to have everyone at their physical peaks even if at the times they might not have been.

And i dont think those guys are in but can be added for the next update on this.

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten to play around with the data set and its looking to be a lot of fun, Really lends itself to multiplayer drafting and a great way to get more casual wrestling fans interested in the game.

Just curious... since most of these workers are main eventers, do think it would be necessary to reset the push for everyone on a roster to represent a mix of openers, low to mid card and main eventers? Or will leaving them all at the default push work fine?

I'm fairly new to the game and still not clear on how the position on the card affects the show's success (if it does at all).

Thanks!