TEW05 Real World Update: November 2012

No Andy doesn't ref for them any more, and for the 1 out well XWA aren't running shows currently so they would likely be the ones to remove, may i ask what was removed for PROGRESS to be added?

The FWA was removed for Progress, they have done very little since they finished their first season and besides Brit-Wres-Fest I dont think they have done much since their first season ended.

Just taken a look through the NXT site and have noticed the following missing from the in game roster,can anyone provide names if their in game already or stats if they are not in game.

Superstars

- Adam Mercer

- Aiden English

- Angelo Dawkins

- Axl Keegan

- Baron Corbin

- Brandon Traven

- Chase Donovan

- Denton Blackwell

- Enzo Amore

- Gavin Reid

- Judas Devlin

- Knuckles Madsen

- Louis Fontaine

- Mojo Rawley

- Sawyer Fulton

- Scott Dawson

- TAC

- Travis Tyler

Divas

- Anya

- Dani

- Sasha Banks - I know she is Mercedes KV and imported in from my WoW scenario, anything to add relationship wise?

These guys are on the ingame roster but are not on the roster on the site, i think Cameron and Naomi can go to WWE but should the others be removed?

- Andre Tyson / Val Kabious

- Cameron

- DT Porter

- Naomi

Edited by TheWho87

Just taken a look through the NXT site and have noticed the following missing from the in game roster,can anyone provide names if their in game already or stats if they are not in game.

Adam Mercer should be in the game as Evan Singleton. Chad Baxter could be in as Derek Foore. And the rest I don't believe are in.

DT Porter can be removed, not sure about Andre Tyson.

You can remove Louis Fontaine as well (Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/1115/557971/)

Edited by tougie

It appears as though Nick Rogers and Chase Donovan have been released from NXT. They are no longer listed on the roster page. Probably want to wait until confirmation.

Also, Chikara's official Youtube responded to a comment on their "Under The Hood" IPPV Hype video. They confirmed that their IPPV will not be on Go Fight Live. So

1. Remove their PPV agreement with GFL.

2. Add Smartmark Video as a PPV Carrier and give Chikara a deal with them.

Edited by tougie

WWE:

- add stable The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns)

- set tag team Kofi Kingston and R-Trurth to inactive

- rename tag team The Rhode Scholars to Team Rhodes Scholars ;)

- Kofi Kingston new WWE Intercontinental Champion

- move to RAW: Epico, Michael Cole, Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Primo, Ryback, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder

- move to SmackDown: Brodus Clay, Curt Hawkins, Eve, Cameron (?), Damien Sandow, Naomi (?), William Regal

- set Brand none to Sakamoto

- change Birth Year: Brodus Clay (1980), Darren Young (1979)

WWE:

- Add some more popularity and entertainment skills to Ryback since we saw in RAW that he knows how to make crowd react. He's also an Upper Midcarder

- Add relationship "Dating" to Sara Amato and Antonio Cesaro

- Add some more skills to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, because they are underrated in the game

- Beth Phoenix has been fired by WWE, so remove it

- Look at some pushes, AJ is a midcarder, Vince McMahon should be an Authority Figure, etc

- Lot of requests upside

I'm also doing some updates myself, if anyone wants me to upload an unofficial November update, tell me. I will take in consideration all the requests from the post before mine, but only if they are real life based.

- add stable The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns)

What kind of gimmick for the group, as a placeholder i have Angry Young Man, also since Rollins is still NXT champ he is on a PPA deal with both WWE and NXT.

- Add some more popularity and entertainment skills to Ryback since we saw in RAW that he knows how to make crowd react. He's also an Upper Midcarder

- Add some more skills to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, because they are underrated in the game

- Look at some pushes, AJ is a midcarder, Vince McMahon should be an Authority Figure, etc

- Lot of requests upside

It would be helpful to give a few suggesgions for figures for stat improvements, just to say "improve in this skill" all i will most likley do is up by 2-5 points.

I'm also doing some updates myself, if anyone wants me to upload an unofficial November update, tell me. I will take in consideration all the requests from the post before mine, but only if they are real life based.

Rather than just doing another update why not give me figures for stuff to improve this one?