TEW05 Angles, Gimmicks & Injuries Discussion Thread

The purpose of this topic is to discuss improvements and additions to the angle, gimmick and injury files that I use for all of my databases.

Out of all the areas in question I think the main area of focus for this topic would be the angle file since it has been brought up a couple of times that its missing angles for a lot of areas, namely the following.

By no generic I mean there is nothing that’s not based off of a real angle.

- Abduction - No Generics

- Adultery

- Alliance

- Authority Conflict

- Break up

- Capture - No Generics

- Challenge

- Discovery

- Faulty Judgement

- Madness

- Mistaken Jealousy

- Obstacles

- Obtain

- Proven Innocent

- Pursuit - No Generics

- Quest

- Recovery

- Remorse

- Revenge - No Generics

- Revolt

- Sacrifice

- Self-Sacrifice

- Shared Ambition

- Split Ambition

- Superior

- Taunt - No Generics

- Trap

The main discussion here is what kind of angles could be added, if there are any real world angles you want to suggest post up a video and I’ll try and recreate it.

Thats not the point, the one that was in the data to start with which was a mix of different ones made up and it had many duplicates so i cleaned it up to how it is now removing doubles and adding in for nearly every concievable set up but its still just the basics.

Even the injury file wasmessed up, it had loads of stupid tropical dieses and little broken bones and muscle injures ones that i would call common injures for the business.

• 2 weeks later...

id love to add the Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio 'Im your Papi' angle starting from their tag success. as well as the Chris Jericho vs Dean Malenko feud in WCW. the 7 levels of hate between Colt Cabana and Adam Pearce, the Lacey angle with Jimmy Jacobs, Age of the Fall, and also feuds from NJPW and AJPW.

Edited by macjay