EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I agree with keeping it as cocky, if people want it to be Biker then you can easily change it yourself.

People can easily change anything they want themselves. The whole point of posting suggestions in this thread is what the default settings should be.

That said, I think cocky fits better than biker at this point.

Troy McClain is Alexander Jones from Knox Pro Wrestling. Malik Omari is Zulu Warrior who was signed a few months ago along with Danny Burch/Martin Stone and Oliver Grey/Joel Redman. Both are not in the game.

Deactivate the Prime Time Players. Darren Young is out with a knee injury for about 6-8 months.

Raise Summer Rae's charisma to 65. Check SS Look.

Lower Jack Swagger's behaviour by 5.

Raise the stats of Denton Blackwell and Mojo Rawley by a few points. NXT officials were impressed by their recent improvements.

Check shooting for Bayley/Davina Rose.

Turn Audrey Marie heel and change her gimmick to Cocky.

Check announcer for R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and Heath Slater. They did color commentary on WWE Main Event or Saturday Morning Slam.

We noted earlier this week that WWE NXT Dani had been released from the company. The former fitness model, real name Alisha Ceraso, actually quit NXT and has
taken a corporate office job at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT. Ceraso had worked in the offices before leaving her job in October to try out as a wrestler.

Remove Dani from the worker list. Add her as Alisha Ceraso under staff as production member with 50+ talent and 80+ backstage.

Edited by jadenjater

Here's my attempt at stats for Zeb Colter. The in-ring stats are taken from a 1995 scenario. Naturally he should be on a written contract with WWE.

Zeb Colter

Heavyweight
Birth Month: November
Brawl: 36
Speed: 0
Tech: 0
Stiffness: 66
Sell: 70
Over: Maybe around 68? (was originally 48)
Charisma: Maybe around 84-86? (was originally 81)
Attitude: 92
Behavior: 82
Primary Finisher: Lariat (Impact)
Second Finisher: Piledriver (Impact)
Tick Announcer
Alter Egos:
Dutch Bass
Dutch Mantel
Dutch Mantell
Texas Dirt
Uncle Zebekiah
Zebekiah Blu
Chris Gallagher
Relationships:
As was said earlier, Friendships with Jeff Jarrett and Jim Cornette. Can't think of anything else.

Edited by FckFace666

Add Shane Hollister & Scarlett Bordeaux to CZW

Lower Gangrels technical a bit, to 43 is what I did.

Debatable on this one, but make Perry Saturn active again, but fix his stats drastically. He has been making sporadic appearances again slowly but surely in an attempt to start working again.

Brawl: 58 Speed: 23 Tech: 39 Stiff: 55 Selling: 69

Also, am I the only one who unchecks/doesn't agree with Abraham Washington/Brian Jossie having Fonz Factor AND SS Look? I don't see either of them being suitable for him.

Edited by corygraves

Here's my attempt at stats for Zeb Colter. The in-ring stats are taken from a 1995 scenario. Naturally he should be on a written contract with WWE.

Zeb Colter

Heavyweight
Birth Month: November
Brawl: 36
Speed: 0
Tech: 0
Stiffness: 66
Sell: 70
Over: Maybe around 68? (was originally 48)
Charisma: Maybe around 84-86? (was originally 81)
Attitude: 92
Behavior: 82
Primary Finisher: Lariat (Impact)
Second Finisher: Piledriver (Impact)
Tick Announcer
Alter Egos:
Dutch Bass
Dutch Mantel
Dutch Mantell
Texas Dirt
Uncle Zebekiah
Zebekiah Blu
Chris Gallagher
Relationships:
As was said earlier, Friendships with Jeff Jarrett and Jim Cornette. Can't think of anything else.

I'd give Zeb speed of around 5 and tech of about 15. I don't think he should have 0s in each.

Add Shane Hollister & Scarlett Bordeaux to CZW

Lower Gangrels technical a bit, to 43 is what I did.

Debatable on this one, but make Perry Saturn active again, but fix his stats drastically. He has been making sporadic appearances again slowly but surely in an attempt to start working again.

Brawl: 58 Speed: 23 Tech: 39 Stiff: 55 Selling: 69

Also, am I the only one who unchecks/doesn't agree with Abraham Washington/Brian Jossie having Fonz Factor AND SS Look? I don't see either of them being suitable for him.

I agree with unchecking superstar look for Washington. Not 100% sure on Fonz Factor to be honest. He was charismatic in his own way.

Remove MVP's touring commitment with NJPW. He has said that he's done with NJPW and is now a free agent. (LordsofPain)

I heard rumors that Low Ki and Shelton Benjamin are done with NJPW too, but I haven't heard any word from them.

E: Rich Swann is trained by Adam Flash, Ruckus, BLK Jeez, Drew Gulak and DJ Hyde. Maybe add loyalty between him and them?

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

Rename the tag team of Fish and O'Reilly to "redDRagon" (per ROH 11th Anniversary preview)

In TNA's staff, switch Andrew Thomas' position to Production (his twitter describes him as "Producer - TNA Wrestling, former TNA referee")

Impact spoilers

Kenny King is the new TNA X Division Champion

Rename Robbie T to Rob Terry, turn him face, deactivate tag team of Robbie E and Robbie T

I don't think Lei'D Tapa is in the game yet - when I have more time I can try to work up stats unless anyone else wants to

Edited by Dan B.
  • Like 1

Hey Bill, is this the month that you were talking about taking off? I remember you saying something about taking a month off for computer problems. This is not a "when is the update coming?" post, but instead is just a question about something I thought I read earlier.