[EWR Question] Concerning "He Could Have Hurt Me"

This is in the wrong section, but I believe a minimum of 81 stiffness is when you'll start getting the "this wrestler is known for working stiff" description when viewing their bio. I assume the same criteria is used. However, I have had people with lower attitude complain about stiffness/a wrestler not being on their level at varying points.

Yeah so considering the

So when a wrestler is too stiff and you get a message where his opponent says, "XYZ was too stiff, I could have been injured badly...", does anyone know what the minimum stiffness for this message to happen?

Wrong section bud.

Yeah so considering this new forum layout is brand new I wasn't exactly which forum to put this in, but considering it would pertain to my modding of the game, I figured this one was the right choice. IDOL can move it if he wants.

So if it's 81 for too stiff, would it be 19 and lower for "he wasn't selling enough?"

btw i love "wrong section guy" he always comes out of nowhere

Edited by SKA

So when a wrestler is too stiff and you get a message where his opponent says, "XYZ was too stiff, I could have been injured badly...", does anyone know what the minimum stiffness for this message to happen?

Wrong section bud.

You could've at least answered his question. Seriously, what was the point of this?

• Like 3

Yeah so considering the

Wrong section bud.

Yeah so considering this new forum layout is brand new I wasn't exactly which forum to put this in, but considering it would pertain to my modding of the game, I figured this one was the right choice. IDOL can move it if he wants.

So if it's 81 for too stiff, would it be 19 and lower for "he wasn't selling enough?"

Yeah so considering the

Wrong section bud.

I believe it's 19 or 29 or lower for stiffness when a guy isn't convincing. Not sure if other stats/variables come into play.

As for not selling enough, it may be 39 or below. This is something you'd probably need to test out by using a light game, maybe the default 2003 data?