Simple Custom Fed Logo

Chuck Taylor

Looking at some of the other requests filled on this board, I don't think this one will be that difficult.

I just need a logo to put at the top of my diary. I'd say around 550X250 in dimension, but you can edit that if you need to.

I would like this picture to make up the background:

japanflagjpgre.jpg

Then I would like the kanji for Toukon (Fighting Spirit) inside of the circle. Here's an example of the kanji, you might have to find a better picture but this is the one I'm looking for:

TOUKON.gif

Underneath the kanji should be the text TOUKON PRO in all caps.

Font: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=abuket&text=TOUKON+PRO

If possible, I would like both the kanji and text to be white with a thick black outline.

Thank you to anyone that helps.

Edited by Chuck Taylor

I should add I really like Tkasto's third image as well. It's awesome. I wish I could combine the design from that with C-Mil's slightly tighter version of the flag and kanji logo.

I'm not sure about the text, that looks great but would the white with black outline look better? I think it might.

I think I would probably prefer Toukon Pro to be capitalized normal there as well, rather than all uppercase.

I hate asking for so much, I wish I could do this =(

Edited by Chuck Taylor