TEW13 Real World Update: September 2013

Geno90

Ok!

Add the CMLL Universal Championship as a Tournament for CMLL (It's held in August/September, I suggest to choose September)

Champions:

2009: Ultimo Guerrero

2010: Jushin Thunder Liger

2011: La Sombra

2012: Damian El Terrible

2013: Hiroshi Tanahashi

Ok!

Add the CMLL Universal Championship as a Tournament for CMLL (It's held in August/September, I suggest to choose September)

Champions:

This is the belt they use for it.

2hhluh5.jpg

EDIT

Also to set the history to how the game makes them Title Won is obvious, Title Lost should be Tournament and Defences should be 0.

I wanted to see how the game records tournaments titles before building them up in my database.

Edited by TheWho87

Ok!

Champions:

This is the belt they use for it.

2hhluh5.jpg

EDIT

Also to set the history to how the game makes them Title Won is obvious, Title Lost should be Tournament and Defences should be 0.

I wanted to see how the game records tournaments titles before building them up in my database.

It's set like a tournament in a single event.

For example, the G1 Climax isn't like the real G1 Climax but it's an eight man tournament with quarter finals, semifinals and Final

I forgot to add the NWA Titles for CMLL like the NWA Historic Middleweight Title. And Who I have a question, have you got the other CMLL Titles pictures?

Well I'm just saying how a tournament title record is recored by the game thats active.

Official CMLL title pics I have are Mini-Estrella and Trios. In the TEW graphics topics I think someone made some using pics from Wfigs pics but I prefer to use either originl or replica belt pics although I do have a J-Crown one with Wfigs pics but thats more because the amount of belts on one pic it didnt really matter.

CMLL World Heavyweight Title

100425023429797580.jpg

CMLL World Light Heavyweight Title

100425023514653506.jpg

CMLL World Middleweight Title

100425023547389265.jpg

CMLL World Tag Team Title

100425023716449707.jpg

CMLL World Trios Title

100425023749993976.jpg

CMLL World Women's Title

cmllworldwomenschampion.jpg

The World Mini title is already in the pic pack and I can't find pictures of the NWA Historic Titles

Well I'm just saying how a tournament title record is recored by the game thats active.

Official CMLL title pics I have are Mini-Estrella and Trios. In the TEW graphics topics I think someone made some using pics from Wfigs pics but I prefer to use either originl or replica belt pics although I do have a J-Crown one with Wfigs pics but thats more because the amount of belts on one pic it didnt really matter.

Sorry, I read now your post.

chikara hasnt run a show since June, think its worth replacing them with the Wrestling Is lot?

I would think so. At least for now. I wouldn't take CHIKARA out though as of yet as it's still a question but you can make a promotion closed right? I would do that just so if they do come back you don't have to go back and add everything.

What is there to really lose to remove it?

Titles can become free, tag teams could be set to none as with gimmicks if anything the only thing lost would be events and its not that hard to re-add.

I'd go along with rebranding Chikara as Wrestling Is, although I wouldent add all the promotions for the sake of adding them, Fun, Respect and Art should be included as they seem to be the main ones.

EDIT

Add Big Vito's Wrestling Academy as a dojo opened in August 2013 in Florida (South East). They are the training/developmental center for Dragon Gate USA, Evolve, Shine and FIP.

124v4o3.jpg

Edited by TheWho87