TEW13 Real World Update: September 2013

Geno90

TNA Spoilers

- ODB is the new Knockouts Champion

- Mickie James seems to be done with TNA (contract expired this week)

- Mr. Anderson should be set to babyface

- Rampage Jackson & Tito Ortiz have been taken off Impact until after Nov. 2 - create a "taking some time off" injury for them with 5 weeks

- Dixie Carter turned heel

Do the actions on Impact between Bully and his gang, qualify for a Wes, Garett and Knux Face Turn?

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Some things that I would suggest.
Technically, Alex Wright is the owner and headbooker of "nEw" as well as the head trainer of "The Wright Stuff2
I don't know how many of these position one worker can have, but I'd suggest to additionally set Alex Wright as owner and headbooker of nEw.
Antonio Banks has changed his style since he was in japan. HoH announcers identify it as strong stlye, I'd agree. So, change Antonio Banks style to strong style.
Matt Striker is set to be "Loyal to WWE" - remove "loyal to WWE" by Matt Striker.
Melina Perez is only as a Wrestler in the data. She does a lot of managing in the indys as well - add Manager as a role for Melina Perez
Tammy Lynn Sytch isn't the optical train wreck she has been while she was full of drugs and stuff. On the Kayfabe COmmentaries stuff she doesn't look as bad as she should to justify a D+ Sex Appeal. Up her Sex Appeal to c
When Ted DiBiase Jr left WWE stated he has no interest to continue wrestling. I would set Ted DiBiase Jr. on hiatus
Vince Russo is set to be "Loyal to TNA" - remove "loyal to TNA" by Vince Russo.
On the CM Punk DVD, CM Punk states that the Ultimate Warrior only follows to people on Twitter - Stone COld Steve Austin and Punk. Punk looks pretty humbled with that situation and I suggest to add a friendship relationship between CM Punk and the Warrior, and maybe add a friendship relationship between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Warrior
Bad Bones won the "TNA Gut Check" deal, with the online thing - you know what I mean? He is still working for wXw and nEw though, so I would put Bad Bones as a pay-per-appearance with OVW?
Since he isn't with TNA anymore and regarding his history and position within PWG I'd set Joey Ryan Loyal to PWG

more to come ...

Matt Striker is set to be "Loyal to WWE" - remove "loyal to WWE" by Matt Striker.

Also set him active in the UK, he is planned to be at the LDN World of Sport revival show.

942165_10151692780319022_2143147326_n.jp

Also set the following to being active in the UK

- Portia Perez

- Drew Gulak

- Drake Younger

- Ricochet

- AR Fox

- Soldier Ant

- Brian Cage

- Davey Richards

- Elijah Burke

- Michael Elgin

- Ultimo Dragon

- Shannon Moore

- Amazing Kong

- Chris Masters

- Uhaa Nation

- Kevin Steen

- Bob Holly

- Courtney Rush

- Cheerleader Melissa

- Mercedes Martinez

- LuFisto

- Christina Von Eerie

Also set Nikki Storm as active in the US, she is booked for the next Shine and I think Shimmer shows.

As the founder of wXw and THE wrestler, who brought hardcore and ultra violent wrestling to europe, HATE needs Hardcore at least on B+ and Loyalty to wXw
I'm not sure, if we should count the mask of Vader as a real mask - Vader himself unmasks while matches and his face without a mask is no secret - a mask vs mask match would make no sense.
Remove Vaders mask or set the prestige down to 10%
I don't know why but at the company wars section roh is less important than dragon gate usa - which is clearly not the case! Change what needs to be changed so that ROH is #3 on world importance
Big Van Walter is pretty menacing. Raise Big Van Walters menace to B-
Emil Sitoci deserves better stats. Bump up Emil Sitocis Chain Wrestling and Matt Wrestling to a B-, his SUbmission to C- and his Basics to a B
Some Gimmick suggestions for wxw:
set Absolute Andy heel with a egomaniac gimmick
set Big Van Walter heel as a with a big evil gimmick
give Emil Sitoci with a showstopper gimmick
give Sasa Keel a City Slicker gimmick
Ähm ... Cash Money Erkan speaks no language right now ;)Cash Money Erkan speaks fluent German and passable English
  • Like 1

I don't know why but at the company wars section roh is less important than dragon gate usa - which is clearly not the case! Change what needs to be changed so that ROH is #3 on world importance

Really? Third in the whole world? Third in the USA, fine, but there's definitely other promotions that are more important internationally.

Really? Third in the whole world? Third in the USA, fine, but there's definitely other promotions that are more important internationally.

ok, my mistake, I only played this data with USA, UK and Europe. Yes, third in USA is totally fine with me ;)

Add these wrestlers to Wrestle-1

MAZADA (Remove him from AJPW)

NOSAWA

Seiya Sanada

Koji Kanemoto

Ryouji Sai

Kohei Sato

KAZMA SAKAMOTO

Daisuke Sekimoto

Yuji Okabayashi

Zodiac

Renè Duprèe

Tag Teams:

Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto)

Team 246 (Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo)

Kohei Sato and Ryouji Sai

Strong BJ (Daisuke Sekimoto and Yuji Okabayashi)

Renè Duprèe and Zodiac

Change Johnathan Coachmens status to On Hiatus - http://www.wrestling-radio.com/news/31379/Former-WWE-Announcer-Open-To-Returning/\

Evan Bourne has been cleared to compete for months now - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1585520-wwe-news-evan-bourne-makes-in-ring-return-at-nxt-video-included

Jeff Jarrett has recently started working as a Road Agent for TNA - http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/jeff-jarretts-role-tna-wrestling-may-changed/11717/

Triple H, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon are Faces, they should be Heels, change all there gimmicks to Authority Figure. Michael Cole called them the Authority on RAW.