PS2 Gamesave Questions

THIR13EN²

I just wanted to know a little about the gamesaves that are on the internet, that u can put onto your PS2 by using some kind of connection between the two. has anyone done this, or can anyone inform me a little on how, I could do this myself?

I've heard something called a Max Drive, would this be something I could look into?

Mainly, I just wanna make sure it's safe, and it'll not screw up my PS2, and what I should look to buy.

Thanks

I thought about this for a while, but I don't know any people who are really smart with their PS2 and what they can do with it...does anyone happen to know if they can use their USB storage holder, and put files on it, then move it over to the PS2 using it's USB port?

sharkports are good for downloading rosters and such but be warned make sure you are getting a sharkport that you get one that works with your model of ps2 . i bought one and well it didn't support the newest ps2 model and i was told through emial by the company i'd ahve to wait until they released their new sharkport and buy it becuase they don't support the old sharkports anymore