Guts and Glory: The Kurt Angle Story

Campbell

I'm joining the bandwagon!

I've had a go at a Best of Kurt Angle DVD...see what you you guys think.

All critique and comments are welcomed :)

Guts and Glory: The Kurt Angle Story

EDIT

Excuse the mess! My Laptops being weird tonight and I've multiple-posted!

Sorry admin! Keep up the good work!! :)

Edited by Campbell

If you used a program better than Microsoft Paint to make that graphic, do yourself and everyone else a favor...read a tutorial or 2.....or like 50.

why are you bashing him . his cover is simple but it's a lot better than some of the other dvd covers I've been seeing lately. Just because he used paint(according to you) shouldn't be a factor on you rating. I've seen pieces made in paint that are better than some graphics made with photoshop..

Loving the cover Campbell. it's simple but refreshing at the same time I'd definetly use it as a cover and can see it being used by WWE also . 7.5/10

I just got an idea...

Jason...

Stop giving out advice.

When you make good graphics, then your advice will matter but when your graphics aren't anything to write home about.

If you can make graphics well, then you can help others.

Plain and simple.

It's cool...all critique and comments are good!

And for the record, I used Paint Shop Pro - because I'm an outcast and don't have PotatoShop.

I could've done a nice big collage of Kurt Angle pictures using lots of blurring effects and all that jazz, but I decided to go for something more simplistic.

And Jason's right, it's not brilliant...but I'm quite pleased with it. I'm not gonna be entering any contests any time soon, but it was something I just did for fun that I wanted to share with you all :)

I only said what I did because he did the same to me, yes...mine wasn't amazing or anything...but still.

People that can't do anything there selves, shouldn't be giving advice.

The read so many tutorials comment wasn't needed, if it wasn't there...I wouldn't have said anything.

Edited by Cole

that's what irked me too. . I could tell Campbell wnet for a more simplistic style for his cover and it paid off very well . its not perfect cause well in my eyes no graphic will ever be perfect. but to say he needs to read tutorials is a bit rude.

I have no excuse for my rudeness, and I apologize...

I understand my comments were a bit over the top...

I've posted graphics here on EWB for ratings and been treated poorly as well, now I'm not saying "I can do it because so and so did," I know that's not a good reason...

I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers and I apologize...

And just for the record, you don't need to be a graphic designer at all to critique someones work, so Cole, you coming back and bashing my work doesn't make you any better.

Campbell, I apologize brother, keep on with what you're doing man, I wasn't meaning to hurt anyone's feeling...

Again, my apologies,

Jason_

I like that.

Overall it really looks simple, not in a bad way or anything, in a good way that is. It just fits together well and has an actual feel of it being a real DVD cover. There's nothing really major you could improve on, because as I said, it's simple and looks realistic.