EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

sorry if is out of topic,, i have download ewr version 4.2 ,,but when i copy data for february 2011 update,,the loading time when you start games takes a long time to wait,,,i've wait for 15 minute without touch the mouse,,and still not working. When use ewr original version without feb 2011 update it works well. Can you tell me the solution,,?i have my core 2 duo 2,9ghz n 2gb ram.

sorry if is out of topic,, i have download ewr version 4.2 ,,but when i copy data for february 2011 update,,the loading time when you start games takes a long time to wait,,,i've wait for 15 minute without touch the mouse,,and still not working. When use ewr original version without feb 2011 update it works well. Can you tell me the solution,,?i have my core 2 duo 2,9ghz n 2gb ram.

it takes a long time to load thanks to the ammount of wrestlers the updates have in comparison with the original data, it usually takes between 10 and 30 minutes to load the game, also the first few days will take a while to load

The show names need a major update. Swap Destination X and Victory Road, Rename Boiling Point Allied Forces, rename Fueling The Fire Tag Wars and Chikara have all of their 2011 show names in their website, so change the 2010 shows to 2011 accordingly. Also change All Star Weekend to KurtRussellMania. The DGUSA stables need updated aswell, going by their website.

Edited by Y2JFan111

From rajah.com

Finlay, Paul Bearer and Joey Mercury have been removed from the SmackDown roster page on WWE.com.

Finlay, a one-time United States Champion, had appeared sparingly in the squared circle since the beginning of last year. Vince McMahon reportedly decreed removing Finlay as an active performer in the spring due to his age — now 51. He does, however, remain with the organization as a producer.

Bearer was written off television on the December 10 episode of SmackDown as the show concluded with Kane pushing a set of ladders over a railing, sending the longtime manager to the concrete floor below, thus injuring him. Bearer noted in a blog post days later that his original WWE contract was a short-term deal, but that it still had a "couple of months remaining." He has not indicated whether he has parted ways with the organization.

Mercury's tenure with the Straight Edge Society came to a halt in August as he underwent surgery on a torn pectoral muscle. He later began working as a trainer in Florida Championship Wrestling while recuperating from his surgery.

Remove Finlay and Joey Mercury from the workers database and add Finlay as Production and Mercury as a Trainer in Staff? Not sure if Bearer was still with WWE in the last update, but if he was, remove him and rename to Percy Pringle.

Also, maybe remove Kelly Kelly from Smackdown after she was 'fired' from WWE by Vickie on Smackdown. At least til she surfaces on tv again?

Remove Finlay and Joey Mercury from the workers database and add Finlay as Production and Mercury as a Trainer in Staff? Not sure if Bearer was still with WWE in the last update, but if he was, remove him and rename to Percy Pringle.

Also, maybe remove Kelly Kelly from Smackdown after she was 'fired' from WWE by Vickie on Smackdown. At least til she surfaces on tv again?

I wouldn't take Mercury out of the active database just yet. Even in the article it states that he's down in FCW as a trainer while he recuperates from an injury. Plus I can see him becoming active again should he ever get fired from his current position.

Finlay is harder to judge. I can't ever see him getting fired, so the idea of him taking a few indy bookings is hard to imagine. I'd probably lean in favour of turning him into a Road Agent.

make Shantelle Taylor(Taylor Wilde) a non-worker

Taylor Wilde wrestled her retirement match last night against Alissa Flash for the Pro Wrestling Revolution promotion in San Francisco, California. After losing the match, Taylor waved the crowd and said goodbye.

Source: Wrestlenewz

rename Shaul Guerrero to Raquel Diaz

Edited by brenchleyboy

-Uncheck Diva for Ariel. Raise her brawl to 66 and stiffness to 52.

-Raise Ayumi Kurihara's brawl to 75, speed to 60, technical to 66, stiffness to 51, selling to 88, and charisma to 59. Check Diva.

-Raise Ayako Hamada's brawl to 73, technical to 74, and stiffness to 70. Raise her wage to 24,000.

-Raise Takako Inoue's brawl to 78, selling to 72, and stiffness to 65.

-Raise PJ Tyler's brawl to 39, speed to 30, technical to 56, stiffness to 40, and selling to 64.

-Raise Sinn Bodhi's brawl to 60, technical to 54, and charisma to 69.

-Check Trainer for Tomoka Nakagawa. Raise her technical to 59, stiffness to 54, and selling to 60.

-Uncheck Diva for Mena Libra. Raise her brawl to 52, speed to 34, technical to 66, selling to 66, and overness to 8.

-Raise Navaeh's brawl to 36 and technical to 64.

After listening to the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, featuring Hurricane Helms:

-Add a friendship between Hurricane Helms and Undertaker.

-Check Shooting Ability for Hurricane Helms.

Edited by KrisClassic

An update on the whole Sting/WWE situation...

This past weekend, Dave Meltzer reported during his "Wrestling Observer Radio" program that WWE officials and Steve "Sting" Borden have had absolutely no contact with each other.

I honestly don't know what his contract should be.

An update on the whole Sting/WWE situation...

This past weekend, Dave Meltzer reported during his "Wrestling Observer Radio" program that WWE officials and Steve "Sting" Borden have had absolutely no contact with each other.

I honestly don't know what his contract should be.

I think for now simply no contract with any promotion makes the most sense. We know for sure (as can be) he's not signed with anybody, so start there.

Don't think it has been mentioned but rename Luke gallows to Keith Hanson.

Hmmm... this is a North American simulator after all, I'd say keep him as Gallows as that's the name he wrestles under for shows in the US (as early as January 29th), where as Keith Hanson is his name in IGF alone. It should definately be added as an alter ego, perhaps remove one of the Fake Kane names (There is both "Fake Kane" and "Imposter Kane" in his alter ego file) to make room for it.

Edited by Cold Cobra

Don't think it has been mentioned but rename Luke gallows to Keith Hanson.

Hmmm... this is a North American simulator after all, I'd say keep him as Gallows as that's the name he wrestles under for shows in the US (as early as January 29th), where as Keith Hanson is his name in IGF alone. It should definately be added as an alter ego, perhaps remove one of the Fake Kane names (There is both "Fake Kane" and "Imposter Kane" in his alter ego file) to make room for it.

Would you suggest putting him on a Japanese tour in the game because I was unsure wether to with IGF not being one of the Japanese companies in it?

Also just thought Sarah Stock has Sarita as an alter ego but if TNA is the biggest company she works for shouldn't that Main Name now!