EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Wanted to make a few coments as I was going through some notes...

Raise Malia Hosaka's wage to 22,000

Raise Ayako Hamada's wage to 24,000

The problem with raising one worker's wage is the fact that they are part of a promotion. When setting wages, I try to scale it so that main eventers get the most, UMC are next and so on... Ayako is currently in Shimmer (her only promotion) as an Upper Midcarder. The highest wage in Shimmer is Serena Deeb at $18k, who works for three promotions. When all else is equal, I usually bump a worker's wage up a little if they work for multiple promotions, as opposed to just working for one. Looking at it, the Shimmer wages do need a bit of an overhaul, so Hamada likely will get a boost, but it won't be to $24k. Same deal with Hosaka. She's currently at $10k, while working for two promotions as a midcarder (SHI and WSU). She'll likley get a little boost, but it won't be to $22k.

Sarah Stock has Sarita as an alter ego but if TNA is the biggest company she works for shouldn't that Main Name now!

You could look at it that way... But, this is the way I look at it:

She works for 3 companies... TNA, CMLL and SHI. I'm pretty sure CMLL and SHI both call her "Dark Angel" Sarah Stock. The only reason hyou'll probably care what her name is is if you are playing as TNA, in which case you can change it when you start playing. With 2 of the 3 promotiins she works for ingame calling her the ingame name, it's just not really a priority to change it. Especially, knowing my luck, the time I do change it, TNA will release her. :) A similar situation exists for Becky Bayless, who goes by Cookie in TNA and Brooke Lynn in Wrestlicious, but goes by Becky Bayless in WSU. Working 3 promotions under three different names, it just makes sense for me to not change the name, as there are hundreds of other (and in my opinion) more necessary things that need to be addressed. Both the Brooke Lynn and Cookie Alter Egos are in the gae, so it's not a big deal for the person playing the game to change it, if they choose to.

Change Jerry Lawler's contract to open, he still makes indy appearances.

While this might be technically true (I don't know, haven't researched the "Jerry Lawler Independent Promotion Tour" :) ) his WWE commitment I'm sure takes precedence over any potential indy date. If there were an indy promotion in the game that he made regular appearances for, this would be more of a valid argument, IMO.

The Briscoes are the new CZW Tag Team Champions

They currently work for 3 promotions (ROH, JAPW, PWG)... We'd have to remove them from one to put them in CZW... Suggestions?

I think we could replace one of the older, lesser known promotions for this promotion: http://www.force1pro...RCE_1/HOME.html Most of the guys are already in the game. There's a select few that would need added into the game such as Anthony Graves, Ryan Eagles, Ty Hagen, Josh Hybrid, Lucious Laron, Kevin Cunningham, Joe Ettell, Eric C. Jones, JT Roberts, Nui Tofiga, and Dustin Beaver. I think it's a really good promotion and should be considered.

If you want to increase the chances of them being added in April (Not enough time left to get them in March's update) my suggestion would be to get stats for all of the workers currently not in the game and also suggest a promotion that they could replace. Barring an announcement regarding Wrestlicious' Season 2 starting, chances are, they'l be replaced, but I have already pretty much decided what promotion will replace them and have worked on getting all of the workers from the new promotion into the game. 11 workers to add is not what I would consider "a few." :)

As I said before, I plan to get this update out ASAP following RAW tomorrow night. If there aren't any major changes based on the show tomorrow, it could be out relatively quickly.

-Bill

-Raise Eddie Kingston's brawl to 85 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Jim Cornette's charisma to 96.

I think these three are fine where they are, to be honest...

Kingston already has 83 for brawl and 88 for charisma. His brawl is already higher than guys like HHH, and putting him at 85 would put him on the level of Edge or Samoa Joe. As far as charisma goes, 88 is already really high (Orton, Shane Douglas, Mr. Anderson, Eric Bischoff). 91 would put him up there near Cena, and above Colt Cabana and Roddy Piper.

As far as Cornette's charisma goes, he's one of the best managers of all time, but I don't think he's at his peak in terms of promos and whatnot. 96 Makes him one of the best in the game, and he already has a 93, which puts him on the level of guys like CM Punk, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Christian, etc. above John Cena and Mr. McMahon. He doesn't really need an increase.

I have no clue about a lot of the other guys you suggested raises for, though.

Couple other quick notes:

Johnny Curtis is 30 years old

His myspace says 27: http://www.myspace.com/497595081

Base on who his friends are, that myspace seem to be fake, so I wouldn't change his age.

Fair enough... Didn't pay attention. Just checked Genickbruch and it says he was born in 1980... FCW says BMonth is July, so we'll go with that, until some other more concrete evidence is available.

-Bill

According to several reports....

According to Gabe Sapolsky, Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole are finished with EVOLVE. The two told Sapolsky that they were informed they are no longer allowed to work for the promotion by Ring of Honor. That's interesting if true.(Remove them from EVOLVE)

-- FoxSportsWest.com featured a note that former WWE and WSX star Aaron Aguilera (aka Carlito's henchman Jesus) is working for All Japan Pro Wrestling.(Add him to the tour?)

-- Impact Championship Wrestling returns to the Queensborough Elks Lodge this Friday March 4th with Low Ki vs. The Amazing Red, Homicide, The FBI of Little Guido and Tony Luke, Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston, Azrael, Joel Maximo, Danny Demanto, Dan Maff and The Dirty Rott.(Dunno if theyre in the game or not)

Given who his relatives are and the prospects of him garnering some success May I suggest

Add Hijo de L.A. Park (AKA Black Spirit) Lightweight, Wages 7,000, Mexican, Age: 22,Blood Relative of L.A. Park, Volador, Super Parka

Stats: Overness(14), Charisma(40), Stiffness(25), Selling(60), Brawl(15), Speed(70), Tech (58), Attitude and Behaviour Roughly in 80's. Highspots: Checked, Superstar Look: Checked.

Finisher: Huracanrana(? Can't find information on this and can't understand Spanish so I sugesst this or also Likely one of his Dads moves)

He has had tag team matches with his Dad but I'm not sure as to wether to add them as a tag team!

Edited by parkamania

-Raise Eddie Kingston's brawl to 85 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Jim Cornette's charisma to 96.

I think these three are fine where they are, to be honest...

Kingston already has 83 for brawl and 88 for charisma. His brawl is already higher than guys like HHH, and putting him at 85 would put him on the level of Edge or Samoa Joe. As far as charisma goes, 88 is already really high (Orton, Shane Douglas, Mr. Anderson, Eric Bischoff). 91 would put him up there near Cena, and above Colt Cabana and Roddy Piper.

As far as Cornette's charisma goes, he's one of the best managers of all time, but I don't think he's at his peak in terms of promos and whatnot. 96 Makes him one of the best in the game, and he already has a 93, which puts him on the level of guys like CM Punk, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Christian, etc. above John Cena and Mr. McMahon. He doesn't really need an increase.

I have no clue about a lot of the other guys you suggested raises for, though.

As far as pure brawling, I would rate Kingston as one of the best in the business. I'd definitely put him above Joe's level, while he is probably around Edge's level (though the two's styles are entirely different). He is one of the best, most emotionally gripping talkers in the business. No doubt in my mind should he be at Cena's level, at the least. As for Cabana, Douglas, and Piper, I think they should be there too.

For Cornette, I think he still has it and is one of the best in the business.

And to respond to Bill's concern about Jerry Lawler, he just recently worked a JAPW show against Eddie Kingston.

-Check Booker for Greg Excellent. He runs a promotion out of PA called Groundbreaking Wrestling. Raise his overness to 38, move him to the appropriate card position, and up his wage a bit. Apparently he is a heel in CZW now. I'd change his gimmick to Angry Young Man if it fits. If not, I'm not sure. His gimmick is that he is disgruntled with the promotion. Make his alternate promotion gimmick as Comedy Character, still a face.

-Raise DJ Hyde's overness to 35, stiffness to 73, and charisma to 70. He still makes indy wrestling appearances, I might consider making his contract open.

-Raise Adam Cole's charisma to 64.

-Raise Ryan Slater's brawl to 65 and stiffness to 37.

-Raise Sugar Dunkerton's brawl to 64.

-Raise Jigsaw's speed to 75, technical to 72, stiffness to 42, and selling to 78.

-Raise Frightmare's wages and overness to 30.

-Raise Rich Swann's wages, brawl to 76, speed to 88, technical to 67, and stiffness to 50.

-Raise Tyler Veritas/Ty Hagen's brawl to 42, technical to 79, and selling to 70.

-Raise Amasis' brawl to 48, speed to 74, and technical to 70. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Ophidian's speed to 79, technical to 75, and selling to 73.

-Raise The Osirian Portal's experience to 70.

Edited by KrisClassic

Anytime from the last couple days of the month to the first couple of the days of the next month...

I think Bill mentioned he would try get it up after RAW tonight. In case of any changes that occur.