EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Yes well you can put about as much stock in Sonnen's opinion as his political party did post-fight lol the only thing about Sonnen, is everyone he shit-talked, he gave them the chance to whoop his ass, and to his credit, he beat them all. Wouldda dethroned Silva if he hadnt have gotten caught too.

Edited by Gendron21

Raw Spoilers:

Change Undertaker's brand to Raw.

since its wrestlemania time guys show up on other shows all the time, unless the wwe website changes it or something id leave it alone

I agree until it's stated otherwise or until after mania this could easily be a one off!

Fair enough. Just my observations. I doubt she'll make enough live appearances to gauge any better, so whatever.

Another RAW spoiler:

Make a tag team of John Cena and The Miz with 1 experience. They are now former WWE Tag Team Champions...

I don't think this is necessarily necessary. How many one off tag teams have they had? It'd get a little bit rediculous if every single one of them were in.

Maybe this could be an exception as thery were technically tag team champions, but I don't think a 1exp tag team like that is worth the time. People could just put it in themselves if they wanted it....

They are listed as former tag champs which is pretty much as official as a you can get!

I also think Tito Ortiz should be a non-wrestler but shouldn't be deleted from the game due to the fact is he is a non-wrestler who has been involved in angle before and could be used in angles in EWR in the same way!

There's none present.

Also, dunno if it's been mentioned. Mr. Anderson's finisher according to TNAWrestling.com is "The [Green Bay] Plunge". And his secondary finisher is the Mic Check. Not the Mic Drop.

-Add a love relationship between Isis The Amazon and Marcus Owens

-Mike Barton should be 47, not 45.

-Shad Gaspard should have a friendship with John Morrison

NWA Hollywood:

-You can remove Christina Von Eerie

-Joey Ryan should be a face

-Add Disco Machine as a midcard face

-Rename GQ Gallo to Gabriel Gallo

Sign Diesel to a Written Contract.

Diesel announced via Twitter: "I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 years, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me."

I'd give him a PPA deal, yes he is under contract but from all previous reports i'd assume its a legends contract which gives guys a bit more freedom in what they can do.

Sign Diesel to a Written Contract.

Diesel announced via Twitter: "I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 years, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me."

I'd give him a PPA deal, yes he is under contract but from all previous reports i'd assume its a legends contract which gives guys a bit more freedom in what they can do.

I would give him a ppa because he is taking independant bookings eg 1PW

I've been thinking Mistico's stats weren't very fair, so I started watching some of his matches, and I think that he can brawl better than Michelle McCool who is at 52. I have him at 62, on par with Santino. Also, his selling is great, and Triple H selling rating is higher than his, so raise his selling to 83-85.

So to sum it up...

Raise Mistico's Brawl to 62 and Selling to 83-85.

I've been thinking Mistico's stats weren't very fair, so I started watching some of his matches, and I think that he can brawl better than Michelle McCool who is at 52. I have him at 62, on par with Santino. Also, his selling is great, and Triple H selling rating is higher than his, so raise his selling to 83-85.

So to sum it up...

Raise Mistico's Brawl to 62 and Selling to 83-85.

I agree with both. In fact, I'd also raise his technical stat to 67. He's at least as good as Undertaker technically.

-Raise Josh Daniels' brawl to 56, technical to 79, and stiffness to 50. Check SS Look.

-Raise Sterling James Keenan's brawl to 55 and technical to 69.

-Raise Papadon's brawl to 52, technical to 64, charisma to 65, and stiffness to 48.

-Raise One Man Gang's brawl to 48, speed to 2, technical to 10, selling to 57, and charisma to 60. Change his gimmick to Biker. Change his alternate gimmick to Comedy Character.

-Uncheck SS Look for Danny Doring.

-Raise D'Angelo Dinero's speed to 55 and technical to 63.

-Raise Tim Donst's technical to 76 and selling to 74.

-Raise Eddie Kingston's brawl to 85 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Hallowicked's technical to 73.

-Raise Brandon Thomaselli's brawl to 74.

-Raise Arik Cannon's brawl to 73.

-Check Menacing for Willie Richardson. Raise his brawl to 67, speed to 28, selling to 56, overness to 30, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Acid Jaz's brawl to 62, speed to 73, technical to 61, stiffness to 40, selling to 83, and overness to 30. Check SS Look.

-Raise Marshe Rockett's brawl to 46, stiffness to 42, overness to 30, and charisma to 61.

-Raise C-Red's charisma to 75.

-Raise Green Ant's brawl to 35 and technical to 68.

-Raise Fire Ant's technical to 71.

-Raise Dasher Hatfield's brawl to 48, technical to 55, and charisma to 73.

-Raise Brendan Michael Thomas' brawl to 61, speed to 59, stiffness to 38, selling to 66, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Matt Taven's technical to 58.

-Check SS Look for Charlie Haas.

-Uncheck SS Look for Julius Smokes. Raise his overness to 39 and charisma to 83. I've never heard anything bad about him, raise his attitude and behavior.

-Raise Jim Cornette's charisma to 96.

-Lower Mike Mondo's overness to 47.

-Raise Mike Posey's brawl to 36, technical to 60, charisma to 64, and overness to 36.

-Raise Sal Rinauro's brawl to 55, technical to 65, and charisma to 76.

Edited by KrisClassic

Sorry for the double post but I felt this was needed. I think we could replace one of the older, lesser known promotions for this promotion: http://www.force1pro.com/NWA_FORCE_1/HOME.html

Most of the guys are already in the game. There's a select few that would need added into the game such as Anthony Graves, Ryan Eagles, Ty Hagen, Josh Hybrid, Lucious Laron, Kevin Cunningham, Joe Ettell, Eric C. Jones, JT Roberts, Nui Tofiga, and Dustin Beaver. I think it's a really good promotion and should be considered.