EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

up ANX's experience from 20 to at least in the high forties. they work well as a team, and the bravados should not have it higher then them. remove battlearts as they have been closed for a while. and I agree that either NWA-Mountain State Wrestling or Urban Wrestling Federation should be added

It is not possible to remove the Japanese Touring Promotions.

i didnt know that, never mind and thanks

Matt Morgan was crowned the first Heavyweight Champion of TNA's new Ring Ka King promotion in India after he defeated top heel Scott Steiner in the finals of an eight-man tournament.

Chavo Guerrero and David Hart Smith were crowned the promotion's first Tag Team Champions.

It's being reported that Steiner caused a near-riot with fans during a six-man match that was taped this week. The match saw Smith, Guerrero and Morgan take on Steiner, Magnus and Sonjay Dutt.

Possible new promotion for the game? Or we could put it in as their developmental camp? Take it or leave it, it'd be interesting. Obvs if it's added, add those 6 workers to open contracts.

Also, add team of Chavo Guerrero and David Hart Smith, EXP 1.

Remove the LOVE relationship between Layla and Cody Rhodes.Remove Eden Stiles from WWE, change her name to Brandi Alexis Reed and add a LOVE relationship between her and Cody Rhodes.

Change Wade Barrett's secondary finisher name to Winds Of Change (impact).

Edited by Octav

Remove the LOVE relationship between Layla and Cody Rhodes.Remove Eden Stiles from WWE, change her name to Brandi Alexis Reed and add a LOVE relationship between her and Cody Rhodes.

Change Wade Barrett's secondary finisher name to Winds Of Change (impact).

Eden Stiles is still on the FCW Roster page, so i don't know why she needs removing from the promotion.

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/eden-stiles-parts-ways-with-wwe-says-she-dating-wwe-star/

Ring announcer Eden Stiles announced late Tuesday night on Twitter that she has parted ways with WWE after asking to be released from her contract three weeks ago.

She wrote, “This was it! 3 weeks ago I asked to be released from my WWE contract. Today was my last day. Sure enjoyed it!! More on the horizon for me.”

Stiles also revealed she is dating Cody Rhodes.

“And…now that I no longer work here I’m glad to finally not “hint” and say that I am 100% Cody’s girl icon_smile.gif .”

After being a successful model for a few years, Stiles wanted to get back to athletics and found herself at WWE’s development facility, Florida Championship Wrestling in March, where she began training to become a WWE Diva. Stiles, however, was made the ring announcer for WWE Superstars.

http://www.wrestlene...ating-wwe-star/

Ring announcer Eden Stiles announced late Tuesday night on Twitter that she has parted ways with WWE after asking to be released from her contract three weeks ago.

She wrote, "This was it! 3 weeks ago I asked to be released from my WWE contract. Today was my last day. Sure enjoyed it!! More on the horizon for me."

Stiles also revealed she is dating Cody Rhodes.

"And…now that I no longer work here I'm glad to finally not "hint" and say that I am 100% Cody's girl icon_smile.gif ."

After being a successful model for a few years, Stiles wanted to get back to athletics and found herself at WWE's development facility, Florida Championship Wrestling in March, where she began training to become a WWE Diva. Stiles, however, was made the ring announcer for WWE Superstars.

If you posted the source for the information in the first post rather than after someone comments then you would save yourself having to post twice, not everyone checks wrestling news sites, I don't because most have spoilers for SmackDown which I prefer to watch to see the show.

After seeing this I agree she should be removed.

Matt Morgan was crowned the first Heavyweight Champion of TNA's new Ring Ka King promotion in India after he defeated top heel Scott Steiner in the finals of an eight-man tournament.

Chavo Guerrero and David Hart Smith were crowned the promotion's first Tag Team Champions.

It's being reported that Steiner caused a near-riot with fans during a six-man match that was taped this week. The match saw Smith, Guerrero and Morgan take on Steiner, Magnus and Sonjay Dutt.

Possible new promotion for the game? Or we could put it in as their developmental camp? Take it or leave it, it'd be interesting. Obvs if it's added, add those 6 workers to open contracts.

Also, add team of Chavo Guerrero and David Hart Smith, EXP 1.

Cool idea, but we can't add a promotion in India since it's not North American.

That is a good point... although... does that really bother anyone? Even if it were listed in America, it's technically TNA owned.. No biggie either way though! At worst, I'd add it myself if I decide I absolutely wanna play as it.

Yeah, I just meant within the confines of the game, you can only create promotions in the US, Canada, or Mexico (not including touring promotions in Japan, obviously).

One option would be, if one of the defunct Japanese promotions is available for use (for example, WMF or BattlArts) then we could substitute it for the Indian promotion. I assume that's how this will work, with wrestlers doing tours for it?

Didn't mean to put down your idea or anything, just saying it's not technically possible to add it and be reasonably realistic.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

No no, I understood totally...

How do we substitute the Japanese promotions like WMF and BattleArts?

Have wrestlers tour for them. Pretty sure WMF is used as DDT at the moment. During the course of the game of course, they select talents they normally would (often less than the workers starting off with touring commitments.)

BattleArts closed making it the only spot unused. Not sure what should be done with that one. Maybe a joshi fed?

Also rename MINORU to Minoru Tanaka. He returned to his old name due to the closure of BattleArts (and wanting to brush of the stink of VooDoo Murders perhaps,)

Yeah, I just meant within the confines of the game, you can only create promotions in the US, Canada, or Mexico (not including touring promotions in Japan, obviously).

One option would be, if one of the defunct Japanese promotions is available for use (for example, WMF or BattlArts) then we could substitute it for the Indian promotion. I assume that's how this will work, with wrestlers doing tours for it?

Didn't mean to put down your idea or anything, just saying it's not technically possible to add it and be reasonably realistic.

If all of the members of Ring Ka King are already on the TNA Roster, doing a roster split within TNA might be a possibility...

I'd like to see this go on for a couple of months, though, before we do something like that.

-Bill

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Chris Jericho & Diamond Dallas Page.

Change Xavier Woods primary finisher move to Lost In The Woods (impact).

Add a LOVE relationship between Mike Bennett & Maria Kanellis if it's not already.

Remove Leah West from WWE. Changer her name to Irena Janjic.

Edited by Octav

Ohio Valley Wrestling

Add The Mascagni Family (consisting of Christian Mascagni, Lennox Norris, Rudy Sitchblade and Marcus Anthony, Jessie Godderz) as a Heel Stable(Marcus Anthony ( in the Game, Jesse Godderz(also in the Game)) and Chris Mascagni(not in the Game)) should be added.M.Anthony shoud be Lower Midcard or Midcard Heel.

Tony Gunn, Ace Hawkins(opener), Dylan Bostic(Face Jobber), Andrew Patton, Brandon Espinosa, Joe Coleman and Nick Dumeyer(Heel Jobbers)should be added to the Game (OVW), but all of them are currently not in the Game as well.

Shiloh Jonze and Johnny Spade are the OVW Southern Tag Team Chanmpions. They beat The Elite on December 3th. Make Jonze and Spade Faces( on the las Episode they acted as Faces) or Tweeners. Both should be positioned Opener or Lower Midcard). Add Spade to OVW

Also, Ted Mc Naler is the new OVW TV Champion

Edited by Kustimonia

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Ohio Valley Wrestling

Add The Mascagni Family (consisting of Christian Mascagni, Lennox Norris, Rudy Sitchblade and Marcus Anthony, Jessie Godderz) as a Heel Stable(Marcus Anthony ( in the Game, Jesse Godderz(also in the Game)) and Chris Mascagni(not in the Game)) should be added.M.Anthony shoud be Lower Midcard or Midcard Heel.

Tony Gunn, Ace Hawkins(opener), Dylan Bostic(Face Jobber), Andrew Patton, Brandon Espinosa, Joe Coleman and Nick Dumeyer(Heel Jobbers)should be added to the Game (OVW), but all of them are currently not in the Game as well.

Does anyone have stats for those guys?

Add Kat La Noir as an alter ego for Winter/Katie Lea/Katie Lea Burchill/Nikita.

Add AK47, Oficial AK47 & Mario Pardo Villagomez as alter ego for the recently unmasked Oficial AK-47. Remove AK-47 II as an alter ego.

Hi guys, new here. Been playing for a long time but only just getting into the updating scene.

Anyway, downloaded this updated and for some reason a lot of the promotions have blank rosters and only 5 or so staff members. Companies like CHIKARA and PWG which I'd expect to have a full roster. Is this a problem with the download that anyone else has had? Or is it just me? Downloaded the zip, extracted all the DATA files and then copied them into my ewr 4.2 DATA folder. Any advice?