EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

BLK Jeez will be on upcoming BJPW shows and the Bravados will be touring with NOAH, but I'm not sure if this should be added into the game yet or until it actually happens and not just what is rumoured.

I wouldn't. As a rule of thumb, I wait until at least two tours.

With 2CW I agree with adding them. A majority of the roster is in the game already. Also perhaps NYWC out of Long Island (provided stats can be found for some wrestlers not in the game.)

Any ideia of when the Update of January 2012 will release?

Also, for everyone wondering, I should have the update out by Friday evening, if not before. I apologize for the delay, but ended up seeing some people over the holidays that I hadn't planned on, meaning time away from the computer.

-Bill

Friday evening, if not before.

Not sure if it occurs in the new Stats Update, but Abdullah the Butcher is on the verge of retiring.He appeared in Japan with a crutch and said that he is going to retire soon. Make him a Non-Wrestler

Abdullah isn't actually a worker in EWR, due to his age (70+). He's a trainer.

Tick trainer for Richard Pound. He helped train some wrestlers in the 90s.

Bas Van Kunder should be a lightweight. He only weighs 90 kilos according to cagematch.

Randy Deaton is older than 44. According to his facebook, he graduated from high school in 1979. Assuming he was 18 then, probably 17 at the start of '79, then he would be 50.

Speaking of ages, I think Thug (Peggy Lee Leather) is also older than her age in the game. She started wrestling in the early to mid 80s. She was in WWF in 1984. We'd have to assume she was at least 18 by this point, or probably closer to 20. That would make her around 45-47 currently. In the last stats update, she's 39. She'd be too young in 1984 to wrestle for the WWF if that were the case.

I'd raise her age to 47.

Also, please add the following alter egos for Thug: Peggy Lee, Peggy Lee Pringle, and Lady X.

Add Michael Dante

Name: Michael Dante

Shortened Name: Dante

Birth Month: August

Weight: Heavyweight

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Old School Heel

Brawling: 62

Speed: 24

Technical: 47

Stiffness: 52

Selling: 66

Over: 11

Charisma: 49

Behaviour: 88

Attitude: 90

Wage: 12.000$

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: European

Finisher: Emerald Frosion

Alter Egos: Anthony Zeus

Add a Tag Team between MIchael Dante and Tommy End (Sumerian Death Squad): EXP: 42

Edited by TPO

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It seems that Britani Knight's FCW name is Sariah.

I'd hold out on this. Word is that it might be a phonetic spelling of her real name (Saraya).

I'd rename her that for now but she may change names soon as FCW has a nack for debuting someone and then changing their name...

i would up Richie Steamboats overness in FCW, as right now he is one of the biggest heel down there. he is currently 30 i would up it till the low/mid 40es

Wait. Richie Steamboat is a heel? Really?

I think formerly of TNA "Desire" (currently known as in-game) should be renamed to Kim Neilson. She hasn't been active since 2005-06.

Jillian Hall, after her pregnancy last year said in an interview she feels she is no longer in shape enough to wrestle full time.

Make her a non-worker.

i would up Richie Steamboats overness in FCW, as right now he is one of the biggest heel down there. he is currently 30 i would up it till the low/mid 40es

ya i know right? he has a feud against Husky Harris, he is acting like a business man (we could also change his gimmick to something that fits that) also up Leo Kruger's overness he is FCW champ and has been on the road a bit so he could be up from a 27 to at least 35ish

ya i know right? he has a feud against Husky Harris, he is acting like a business man (we could also change his gimmick to something that fits that) also up Leo Kruger's overness he is FCW champ and has been on the road a bit so he could be up from a 27 to at least 35ish

It's interesting for sure, better than the usual, generic, second gen crap.

It's interesting for sure, better than the usual, generic, second gen crap.

agreed, i was so exited for Joe Hennig, then they mcgillicuttyed him

Edited by pie-is-good112

Shirley Doe aka Sam Panico should be a lightweight, not a heavyweight. He weighs around 218-220. I would also untick superstar look. He MIGHT be menacing, I'm not sure if you'd classify it as menacing, but he definitely doesn't have the build or appearance of a superstar. He just wears some makeup.