Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

The Lusophone

@Alexis Sanchez

So I have the USB stick plugged in with everything copied over in a wepes folder. It confirms that when I open the contents in media player but when I go to data management and import, it says "which device would you like to use" but when I click on both it says "unable to import data". Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Edit: It's ok. I had Media Player running to check the file was present. It wouldn't let me copy anything with that running in the background.

I don't have a 2nd controller on me at the moment.

I'm impressed by the amount of work the file maker has got through so far. He's got all the PL logos, kits, stadium and manager pics, La Liga logos and kits, Serie A logos and kits, Championship squads and logos (kits to come over the weekend), Segunda logos (kits on weekend, squads soon after hopefully), full Bundesliga and a bunch of other stuff. Some competition logos are still missing but the majority are there. It's looking great already and it's only day 2. 

Had to copy the files over 15 at a time though as the game crashes when you try to do too many at once, so it does take a fair bit of time but it's well worth doing. I'm content playing exhibition matches for now until he's done a bit more. I am determined to start a Mallorca Master League. :shifty:

What's your psn @Alexis Sanchez. I'll have to add you. 

Had nothing but a good time with this so far. PES world have released a decent option file, so gonna combine that with the pes gaming one tonight to get my Master League going.

Just played online last night. 6 games and only had lag in the first  (which was odd as that was the only one I changed the search options to find a "better" connection). Also, FYI, edited emblems/kits do work online (for you at least, your opponent sees their own).

Got Ronaldo, Mathieu, Falcao, Gueye, Dani Alves, Abate and Vierinha from My Club spins. Results were;

W 5-0, 1-1, 1-1, W 2-1, L 3-6, W 11-0.

The guy in the last game was terrible, but made up for the previous game where I was 1-0 up at half time and somehow got destroyed second half.

I don't normally play much PES online, but might do a bit more this year.

Basically login to your secondary account, if you don't have one just create some random account on your PS4. Then start PES 17 and edit something.

Then login to your normal account, import whatever it is you want to import and when you start two player games make sure the second user is the account you created and it should keep the edited data you've imported. 

If that makes sense? 

I have an Xbox, so the option file stuff is a non issue to me, but Jesus, I've started a master league with the default players and it's like pes 4 all over again. Struggling to score but when I do it's so so satisfying. Went three games without scoring and jumped out of my chair when I managed it in the fourth game. The best thing for me is that I never felt frustrated at the ai when I couldn't score. I'm sitting at fourteenth in the league after ten games and considering the skill of my squad it feels about right. Can't recommend this enough in terms of gameplay. 

Having said that, I can understand the frustration of PS4 users who are struggling to get option files sorted. I think it would piss me off if I couldn't do something I was supposed to be able to. Hopefully all that gets ironed out and you guys can just enjoy it for the great game it is. 

• Like 1

A guy has a thread up where he's created kits and logos for numerous leagues already including The Championship, Serie A, Liga Nos, Spanish Segunda (:w00t:) and a bunch of others, including the Premier League of course, if you don't already have it.

You can download the leagues and import them individually. It doesn't matter if you have somebody else's kits already on there as these will only overwrite the teams in the relevany leagues. Just remember to leave the squads box unchecked as the Konami update took care of transfers.

It seems he's doing requests and adding new teams all the time.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100756

@Alexis Sanchez @Whisper

I made a start on a ML (which I plan to turn into a diary shortly, so I won't go into it here) but noticed somebody had posted the kits for all the North/South American teams in the game. I imported all of them, and was happy to find out that they still changed in my ML. I seem to remember having to start afresh for any changes in editing to take effect, so that's a bonus.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

I made a start on a ML (which I plan to turn into a diary shortly, so I won't go into it here) but noticed somebody had posted the kits for all the North/South American teams in the game. I imported all of them, and was happy to find out that they still changed in my ML. I seem to remember having to start afresh for any changes in editing to take effect, so that's a bonus.

Good to know. Will be downloading that later!

Will have to hit you up for a game soon, when you usually on?

Some really decent option files out there now. Been looking around today and when I get home tonight I should have complete updates for the Prem, Championship, La Liga/Liga 2, Serie A, Liga NOS, Bundesliga, Liga MX and the CSL. As well as updated kits/squads for national teams and some individual extra European teams. 

Will mean starting my ML again, but I was regretting starting my Burton game without the ML defaults anyway, so no harm done.

Just can't decide who to start with now. I usually play as United, with the default players but then that takes away one of the top sides when you actually get promoted to the Prem. Might create my own team and put them into the Championship.

Edited by Whisper