Welcome to the Whoniverse [TEW16]

TheWho87

GgzE18d.jpg

The basic premise is that of a modern world using the territory system, not run by the NWA, as they don't exist, but instead by regional wrestling associations, simalar to FIFA, UEFA and the FA, or for the American's, something like the NFL.

Now to be clear, this is a playable beta, the promotions and rosters are mostly set up, its just the fine touches and tweeking needed to improve and getting something playable out could help find and fix other issues.

The plan is to expand and work on backstories and lore within the data using profiles and descriptions, at the moment this is still basic since I've been focusing on building the data.

I will say that some of the workers added specifically for this database may have similar stats as I was focusing on getting their rosters up to requirements than getting their stats done, plus most are MMA fighters and that's not an area I'm particularly knowledgeable on.

I am open to any ideas and suggestions to expand and develop a better final product.

Enjoy

Database: Whoniverse (Beta 2)
Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Anyone else disappointed this isn't Doctor Who Wrestling?

The problem there is that it's an alternate take on the real world, although saying that I may have a go at doing a fantasy database at some point and I'll have to add in Doctor Who somewhere.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, chikbot said:

How is this coming along?
Any picture pack suggestions to go along with this?

Forgot I also posted this here, I released an update that fixes issued with broadcast deals, everyone is set up with the best options. Still working on other areas, the plan is to release a the finished version around January.

It uses my Real World data as a base so use that picture pack, it's set up so you can use my workers and graphics pack for both this and my Real World data.

Oh and to those disappointed at this not being a Doctor Who mod, I'm working on my own crazy non-wrestling in wrestling multiverse!

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Forgot I also posted this here, I released an update that fixes issued with broadcast deals, everyone is set up with the best options. Still working on other areas, the plan is to release a the finished version around January.

It uses my Real World data as a base so use that picture pack, it's set up so you can use my workers and graphics pack for both this and my Real World data.

Oh and to those disappointed at this not being a Doctor Who mod, I'm working on my own crazy non-wrestling in wrestling multiverse!

I realized that after the fact that the RW pic pack works with it. I can't wait to see this finished. I enjoy scenerios like this where its an absolute free-for-all almost so you hooked me in

9 minutes ago, chikbot said:

I realized that after the fact that the RW pic pack works with it. I can't wait to see this finished. I enjoy scenerios like this where its an absolute free-for-all almost so you hooked me in

Talking about that, I completly forgot the DLC graphics pack, the idea was to have a celeb/non-wrestler picture pack and also put my loading screens in it, if you add the worker pics from that pack into the TEW worker folder it will fill in some of the missing workers I've added for the data like the MMA fighters and the "adult" performers.

There is still some issues I need to sort out but I plan on putting out one more beta before a main release in January and starting it in 2018, from there I do updated and improvements and maybe have annual updates on the world.

Just now, TheWho87 said:

Talking about that, I completly forgot the DLC graphics pack, the idea was to have a celeb/non-wrestler picture pack and also put my loading screens in it, if you add the worker pics from that pack into the TEW worker folder it will fill in some of the missing workers I've added for the data like the MMA fighters and the "adult" performers.

There is still some issues I need to sort out but I plan on putting out one more beta before a main release in January and starting it in 2018, from there I do updated and improvements and maybe have annual updates on the world.

Also with that graphics pack, will we be getting company logos and stuff like that?

Just now, chikbot said:

Also with that graphics pack, will we be getting company logos and stuff like that?

Logos are in the graphics pack I release with the real world updates, most feds have a logo, just need to find the time  to finish the ones that are missing.

• Thanks 1