Kris' 1975 EWR Scenario

• 2 weeks later...

Just some comments looking at the scenario...

- Having global and national promotions is ridiculous in this time period. I would suggest changing all of the major promotions to cult or regional. I'd suggest adjusting the wrestlers' popularity to coincide with this.

- Lower Ric Flair's popularity to the mid 60's. He was only an up and coming midcarder in the Mid-Atlantic territory at this point. Remove his AWA contract.

- Raise Stan Hansen's technical ability to 55.

- Adjust Fritz Von Erich's popularity. He should be a main eventer for BTW.

- Change Terry Funk's gimmick from Extremist to Old School Face and boost his technical ability to around 80.

- Lower Greg Valentine's popularity and remove him from MACW. He was only brought in after his father retired.

- Lower Bruno Sammartino's brawling to the low 70's and his technical ability to the mid 30's.

- Lower Pat Patterson's popularity to the 60's.

- Raise The Destroyer's technical ability to 70.

- Raise Dusty Rhodes' technical ability to 65.

- Raise Ronnie Garvin's brawling to 73 and technical to 55.

- Put down David Crockett's ability to the mid 60's.

- Put up Bob Caudle's ability to the low 80's.

- Remove Paul Boesch as a writer for BTW. He was the owner of the Houston territory and wasn't involved with Dallas.

- Change Bob Geigel from a trainer to an owner, as he was the owner of the Central States territory in this period.

- Add in Bill Mercer as an announcer for BTW with an ability in the low 80's.

- Put up Mickey Grant's production ability. He was the man behind WCCW's revolutionary TV show in the early 80's.

Other than the things I've pointed out, the scenario looks pretty good at the moment.

I agree with everything AT67 said. Especially about the overness\promotion size issues. If you look at the DOTT scenarios for TEW, that's the formula that they follow.. and it's realistic. Of course, there's a reason for it at the time... as that's the time that promotions were going to start going national and global, but everything can't be perfect here with a scenario that is supposed to be taking place this far back.

Just some comments looking at the scenario...

- Having global and national promotions is ridiculous in this time period. I would suggest changing all of the major promotions to cult or regional. I'd suggest adjusting the wrestlers' popularity to coincide with this.

I still need to consider this one. Regardless, I don't think wrestler's popularity should coincide. Bruno Sammartino was immensly popular back then, as were guys like Wahoo, Race, etc.

- Lower Ric Flair's popularity to the mid 60's. He was only an up and coming midcarder in the Mid-Atlantic territory at this point. Remove his AWA contract.

- Raise Stan Hansen's technical ability to 55.

- Adjust Fritz Von Erich's popularity. He should be a main eventer for BTW.

- Change Terry Funk's gimmick from Extremist to Old School Face and boost his technical ability to around 80.

- Lower Greg Valentine's popularity and remove him from MACW. He was only brought in after his father retired.

- Lower Bruno Sammartino's brawling to the low 70's and his technical ability to the mid 30's.

I'll lower his tech a bit, but I personally think Bruno was a pretty good brawler, and I think his brawl is good as is.

- Lower Pat Patterson's popularity to the 60's.

- Raise The Destroyer's technical ability to 70.

- Raise Dusty Rhodes' technical ability to 65.

I may be wrong, but I have never seen Rhodes use enough tech ability to justify that high of a raise, but I'll increase it a bit.

- Raise Ronnie Garvin's brawling to 73 and technical to 55.

- Put down David Crockett's ability to the mid 60's.

- Put up Bob Caudle's ability to the low 80's.

- Remove Paul Boesch as a writer for BTW. He was the owner of the Houston territory and wasn't involved with Dallas.

- Change Bob Geigel from a trainer to an owner, as he was the owner of the Central States territory in this period.

- Add in Bill Mercer as an announcer for BTW with an ability in the low 80's.

- Put up Mickey Grant's production ability. He was the man behind WCCW's revolutionary TV show in the early 80's.

Other than the things I've pointed out, the scenario looks pretty good at the moment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...