Kris' 1975 EWR Scenario

^ Dude I know this forum is open to freedom of speach, but that was a little too much in my opinion. No need to bring somebodies mother into anything and resort to a thousand swear words

Maybe that's how it's like at your piece of shit forum, but not here.

^ Dude I know this forum is open to freedom of speach, but that was a little too much in my opinion. No need to bring somebodies mother into anything and resort to a thousand swear words

Just know Tyler, that these two show obvious results of what happens when your father breast feeds you.

My father is dead you insensitive prick. What kind of asshole would have gall to make that kind of joke? You're a horrible person and should probably get hit by a bus.

• Like 2

Just know Tyler, that these two show obvious results of what happens when your father breast feeds you.

My father is dead you insensitive prick. What kind of asshole would have gall to make that kind of joke? You're a horrible person and should probably get hit by a bus.

If you want to keep starting forum drama that is cool, but I'd prefer you did it in PM chat with me, thanks. :)

Report that asshole already Kris!

Even though its physically impossible for males to breastfeed. Which means the babies would die of malnourishment. So are you saying LL is dead?

Edited by Maxx

I like witnesses. Bring it.

Nah, I am uninterested in arguing. If you want to do that, it is cool, but just know I am done with it. :)

Your lack of testicles just reassures me that you're a no good piece of shit that should probably have never been born.

• Like 2

That really hurt me, I could care less what somebody that can't stick to making a point without swearing thinks of my forum :rolleyes: . He's insensitive even though you just said you slept with his mother, hmm...somebody can't take insults. How was he supposed to know your dad was dead, I'm not going to sass you on that as I've had father problems aswell, but don't insult him for something he didn't know.

Anyways, this topic had gone way off the point, so Kris continue updating the scenario and just let the "argument" die. It's going nowhere's anyway

• 2 weeks later...