New Belt, Broadcaster and Logo Graphics by TheWho87

I've been upgrading my graphics packs over the last month or so, completely redid my belts pack although it is missing some belts from my old pack that I'm trying to hunt down. And I've just finished an overhaul of my broadcasters with a simplier redesign, dropping the grey background for a simple plain background.If you know of any missing belts or broadcasters from the pack mention and I'll get them done. And feel free to use for your own mods.

Enjoy.

Belts: August 2020 (Preview)
Broadcasters: August 2020
  (Preview)
Logos: August 2020  (Preview)

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BiggieEllefson said:

Appreciate all the hard work you have done, especially redoing all those broadcaster logos! The simpler redesign works really well - I like the cleaner look.

I should have also covered all the logos you posted in the graphics thread, it was when you were posting years I got the idea to add them to the file name rather than just numbeing them like before.

I'm going to move over and upgrade my promotion logos next.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I should have also covered all the logos you posted in the graphics thread, it was when you were posting years I got the idea to add them to the file name rather than just numbeing them like before.

I'm going to move over and upgrade my promotion logos next.

Honoured to have an influence sir. I noticed some historical mods and scenarios being created and thought, it might help for added realism. Yet again, thanks for all the hard work.

• TheWho87 changed the title to New Belt, Broadcaster and Logo Graphics by TheWho87

Added company logos to the first post, the majority of the logos in my pack should be represented, there is still a few I need to hunt down, suggest any promotions I may have missed and I'll try and get them done, going to work on TV and events next and then hopefully get them working for the October release of my mod.

Here is a preview

yGgmCea.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are excellent WHO, i've been manually adding these to use in this months update and they look great in game. I did notice one small error though. The broadcaster logos for CBC and CBS are mixed up. 

CBS_1966, CBS_1974, CBS_1986, CBS_1992 are all actually CBC logos so just a quick rename needed. 

On 05/09/2020 at 18:40, JohnnyNitro said:

These are excellent WHO, i've been manually adding these to use in this months update and they look great in game. I did notice one small error though. The broadcaster logos for CBC and CBS are mixed up. 

CBS_1966, CBS_1974, CBS_1986, CBS_1992 are all actually CBC logos so just a quick rename needed. 

Yeah I've fixed them up, I'm going to release the full pack with the September release where everything will be linked and will work from the start, I'm mostly filling in gaps now.

There is also a small error with a few German broadcasters, I put a three letter code to specify the country, I use FIFA's short name code, and for a few German ones they are listed as DEU instead of GER.

The new pack won't include banners for now, I still have all my logos and I'm going to use them to make banners, will focus on conpanies in the mod first before release and then expanding it for every logo I have.

Edited by TheWho87