WWE Day Of Reckoning

Guest Kamala

Their might already be a topic for this so maybe you could direct me but anyway anybody buy it. In my opinion i think its better than HCTP but i dont want too start a flame war. Thoughts on it people.

I was thinking of DoR. If NHL 2K5 is PC/PS only, then I'll get it. If 2K5 is for Cube, I'll buy it instead.

I bought it, and I am impresed with it, the only other wrestling game I own on the cube is LOW 1, I have played both Wrestlemania 18 and 19 and DOR seems a step forward imo.

It would have been better had they included a larger roster and a few more match types, and adding Bra and Panties match sucks since there is only 4 Divas on the game. Other than that I like it and CAW is pretty cool.

The CAW is fucking amazing. I can make a Sabu and he looks 100 Percent like him. Everything looks real and not flat AND OMG THEY CARRY BELTS ON THEIR SHOULDER DEPENDING ON THEIR ENTRANCE STYLE ^ ^. Yer anyway, they got pants that look baggy and not flat and muscles and scars that look real and come out like a real pumped up chest and muscles should. Great graphical improvement over HCTP. Just read about the features. Its really good.

It's good but at the same time it's annoyingly difficult. I understand they tried to make to more like on TV with changing up whos beating up on who but the computer reverses damn near everything. The story mode is definantly an improvement over WM 19 and the create a player can't be touched. It's not a bad game at all especially if you wanna get a bunch of friends together and beat the living hell out of each other.

I bought it today, safe in the knowledge that I could always return it if it were shite. But it's not, I like it. I need games for my 'Cube, so I'm glad I got it.

I LITERALLY have a couple of questions:

Can you go backstage in Hardcore matches? If not - :pinch: - if so - how?

Can you get out the Cell and climb to the top? If not - :pinch: - if so - how?

I bought it today, safe in the knowledge that I could always return it if it were shite. But it's not, I like it. I need games for my 'Cube, so I'm glad I got it.

I LITERALLY have a couple of questions:

Can you go backstage in Hardcore matches? If not - :pinch: - if so - how?

Can you get out the Cell and climb to the top? If not - :pinch: - if so - how?

i got it day before release here in the UK, i like it, the main annoyance for me is that matches dont last nearly enough as they should. A few reversals from the comp and the guy is on special already and its all over. Ladder matches are the same, ive one matches in under a minute in expert as all i need is one shot of the ladder and boom up i go.

the create an entrance seems to be very detailed, i managed to do a pretty close rendition of goldberg (the start with the fireworks was there but no ring taunt)

anyone else like the soundtrack? my faves have to be the two tracks from Zebrahead - 'falling apart' and 'alone'