WWE Raw 2004

RavenEffect16

BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon Dies In Plane Crash!

Earlier this morning, we here at NoDq.com have the regret to inform you that WWE Chairman, Vincent K. McMahon, has been in a lethal plane crash, leaving him dead on arrival at the hospital.  Many believe that he will name the booker of the WWE in his will.

Edited by RavenEffect16

WWE Heat!

We open the show with Rhyno and Tajiri on their way to the ring.

Rhyno and Tajiri vs. The Justice League (Rosey and Hurricane)

#1 Contendership World Tag Team Titles

Ending: Rhyno sets up to Gore Hurricane, but the superhero moves, although his partner doesn't. Rhyno gores Rosey as Tajiri takes out Hurricane. Cover, 1...2...3! After the match, Hurricane can't believe they lost and as Rosey gets up to apologize and Hurricane hits him with the Nightmare on Helms Street. After he grounds Rosey he rips off the mask and cape and shouts at the fans as he leaves.

****Comercial Break****

As we return we see Steven Richards standing in the ring, awaiting his opponent.

Chris Jericho vs. Steven Richards

WWE Intercontinetal Title

Ending: Jericho bulldogs Richards, and sets up the lionsault, as he hits the ropes Christian comes from under the ring and unloads a fire extinguisher in Jericho's eyes. The ref calls for the bell and the DQ. Christian jumps in the ring and begins to attack a blind Jericho, until referees pull him off and he leaves as Jericho comes to his feet.

We cut backstage, were we see 'The Whole Fuckin' Show' Rob Van Dam, with a mic. He talks about how he came back to Raw to do what many couldn't do. Take out Triple H and become the World Heavyweight Champion.

****Comercial Break****

We come back and see Triple H and Ric Flair talking about RVD. H}{H says how Van Dam will never get the World Title away from his waist.

We cut to the ring were we see Randy Orton standing in the ring. He made an open challenge to any "Legend" in the wrestling world. Out walks "The King of Old School" Steve Corino, asccepting the challenge.

Randy Orton vs. "The King of Old School" Steve Corino

Ending: Orton and Corino begin to brawl outside and both get counted out. They fight into the backstage were we see Corino take advantage and hit the Old School Expulsion onto the concrete backstage.

Quick Results:

Rhyno and Tajiri defeat Rosey and Hurricane

Chris Jericho defeated Steven Richards, via DQ

Steve Corino drew Randy Orton, via double count out.

Ratings:

Rhyno and Tajiri defeat Rosey and Hurricane: 80%

Hurricane interview: 83%

Chris Jericho defeated Steven Richards: 77%

RVD Interview: 85%

H}{H Interview: 80%

Orton Callout, Corino Answer: 78%

Steve Corino drew Randy Orton: 83%

Corino backstage attack on Randy Orton: 89%

Raw Preview

After being attacked, what will Rosey have to say about Shane Helms?  Eric Bischoff has an announcement for the new Raw divas and Christy Hemme.  What could it be? And Rhyno and Tajiri get their World Tag Team Title shot, only on RAW!

You used way too many big name people for heat. If you've seen the show before they usually have a midcarder such as Rodney Mack, Al Snow or Stevie Richards Main Event it, so having RVD and HHH on it makes no sense. They have been on it before, I know that, but they should have been hyped and stuff as well.

Also, you need to add a bit of color in the Shows, and make them longer. For most diaries i would bold the match heading and the Show title, and make the matches and angles at least one paragraph, maybe 2 for the Main Event.

Edited by Hellfire065

The Good: The matches were all ok. They could use a little more detail-- but for some people short matches do it.

The Bad: A major debut on Heat? tsk tsk tsk-- bad booking. HHH on heat? tsk tsk tsk-- bad booking. Jericho on Heat? tsk tsk tsk-- bad booking.

The Ugly:

Personally I find using death in a backstory extremely untasteful.

I'm all for short matches, but those were REALLY short. The writing as well as the booking is horrible. The whole death thing has been used so many times it's boring. I suggest you expand your matches, and maybe watch Heat once or twice to get a feel for it. With a little work, you could turn this into a nice read.

Sorry, but it's true ...

ok thanks guys for the feedback, on the death, i didn't want to go with the "Oh, i won the lottery and let me buy out the WWE" yeah it didn't work like i planned. As for the Heat booking, yes i dont watch heat but i wanted to make Heat a significant show, since im workin less shows into the ppv. On the trades, they weren't really planned, i just kinda got rid of who i didn't need and "traded" them for a few of who i wanted. I will work color inot my next show, and i will do better details. Next show will be up tommorrow

Well, in mine, I had Vince arrested on a drug charge for using steroids, lol. Dunno if its old but it seemed to work, no negetive replies..but not many positive either. I'll keep reading if the matches and booking are a tad bit better though. Cant wait for the next show btw.

Edited by aajj1144

ok thanks guys for the feedback, on the death, i didn't want to go with the "Oh, i won the lottery and let me buy out the WWE" yeah it didn't work like i planned.  As for the Heat booking, yes i dont watch heat but i wanted to make Heat a significant show, since im workin less shows into the ppv.  On the trades, they weren't really planned, i just kinda got rid of who i didn't need and "traded" them for a few of who i wanted.  I will work color inot my next show, and i will do better details.  Next show will be up tommorrow

ok here are the trades and reasons

Trades between Raw! and SmackDown!

Going to SmackDown!

Shawn Michaels - Steph Needs some star power on the roster, and nothin better than the Showstoppa

Al Snow - seen as a mentor in the young smackdown roster, and can work with the undertaker well

A-Train - believed to be able to work the more slow paced style of smackdown

Chuck Palumbo - see A-Train

Garrison Cade - to improve the tag team division by returning to tag with Jindrak

Jazz - steph wanted to show that women can be as dominant as men, so jazz being the most able females was brought in to fight the men

Ivory - really not traded just not really on any show, non-wrestler who does a review show and thats all

Kane - has had memorable matches with 'taker, also star power

Mark Henry - see a-train

The Rock - SD! is the rock's show, and see hbk

Going To Raw

Charlie Haas - could work a program w/ benjamin and put on great matches over the better in WGTT

Dawn Marie - to improve the ratings, (T&A) and offer more fueds for the champ

Miss Jackie - see Dawn

Rob Van Dam - 'The Whole F'N Show' could put juice into Raw and push H}{H to the limit in what could be fued of the year w/ MOTY candates

Torrie Wilson - See Dawn

ok here are the trades and reasons

Trades between Raw! and SmackDown!

Going to SmackDown!

Shawn Michaels - Steph Needs some star power on the roster, and nothin better than the Showstoppa

Al Snow - seen as a mentor in the young smackdown roster, and can work with the undertaker well

A-Train - believed to be able to work the more slow paced style of smackdown

Chuck Palumbo - see A-Train

Garrison Cade - to improve the tag team division by returning to tag with Jindrak

Jazz - steph wanted to show that women can be as dominant as men, so jazz being the most able females was brought in to fight the men

Ivory - really not traded just not really on any show, non-wrestler who does a review show and thats all

Kane - has had memorable matches with 'taker, also star power

Mark Henry - see a-train

The Rock - SD! is the rock's show, and see hbk

Going To Raw

Charlie Haas - could work a program w/ benjamin and put on great matches over the better in WGTT

Dawn Marie - to improve the ratings, (T&A) and offer more fueds for the champ

Miss Jackie - see Dawn

Rob Van Dam - 'The Whole F'N Show' could put juice into Raw and push H}{H to the limit in what could be fued of the year w/ MOTY candates

Torrie Wilson - See Dawn

Raw Preview!

Rhyno and Tajiri get their World Tag Team Title shot to kick off the show.  Also, Eric Bischoff has a "special welcoming" for all of the new divas.  Chralie Haas, goes against Christian in his first match on Raw.  In the main event, Chris Beniot will take on World Heavyweight champion Triple H.  Will RVD have something to do with this match? Tune in to Raw to see!

WELCOME TO RAW!!!

We open the show with the already announced World Tag Team title match

Rhyno and Tajiri vs. La Resistance

World Tag Team Title Match

Rhyno and Tajiri start on the offense, and dominate the match. After Conway gets thrown out of the ring Rhyno follows him and gets hit with a huge right. Conway throws him back in the ring and gets a two count. Tajiri gets the hot tag and clears house. He begins to throw kicks at both of La Resistance, until Sylvan rolls out of the ring. Tajiri goes for the flying elbow on Conway and Sylvan trips up The Japanese Buzzsaw. Rhyno takes out Conway, which allows Cpnway to hit Tajiri with the Super Neckbreaker for the win.

Winners and Still Tag Team Champions: La Resistance

***We cut to backstage***

Miss Jackie: I wonder what Mr. Bischoff has in store of us.

Charlie Haas: I don't know, but I'm glad I have a match tonight!

Jackie: Yeah don't worry about me, I can handle myself!

Charlie Haaz: That's why I love you!

***Cut to black***

We come back from commericals with Dawn Marie, Miss Jackie, Torrie Wilson, and Christy Hemme standing in the ring. Suddenly, Eric Bischoff comes up on the Titantron.

Eric: Now ladies, I'd like to be the first too welcome you to Monday Night Raw! Now, I know all ya'll want to show that you are worthy of being on Raw, and showing me I didn't wast my talent by trading for you! So tonight, I am making a match. It will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Bra and Panties Match. And it starts NOW!

Dawn Marie vs. Miss Jackie vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Christy Hemme

Dawn tackles Torrie as Christy mounts Jackie. After throwing a few slaps, Jackie counters Christy as Dawn strips Torrie of her shirt. Dawn and Torrie begin to fight on the outside and under the ring :shifty: Christy rips off Jackie's shirt, as Jacki tries to run out of the ring. In a rage Jackie turns around and slaps Christy, and rips off her shirt. After a few botches moves, Jackie ends up on the ground. Christy climbs to the top rope and hits a huge elbow drop. :rolleyes: Christy then strips Jackie of her pants to eliminate Miss Jackie. With Jackie eliminated Christy goes under the ring after Dawn and Torrie, who haven't been seen in minutes. After some rumblings from under the ring, out comes Dawn Marie, topless but still having her pants on, but no one else comes out... :blink: She screams at the camera to go under the ring.. The camera does and brings a light with them. We pan to the corners of the ring. On one corner we see Torrie, handcuffed to the posts, stripped down to her bra and thong, with a ball gag in her mouth, screaming. We cut to the other corner were we see Christy, also handcuffed, but this time she is has a ball gag in, but she's been hazed. She sits there in a diaper, bra and covered in milk. She screams from behind the gag as we cut to black.

Charlie Haas vs. Christian

A very techinically sound match without any interferience, until Jericho comes out and stands on the stage. Christian sees him and tries to not think about him. He continues to school Haas, until he gets distracted and tells Tomko to go get Jericho. Christian watches Tomko walk but is shcoolboyed by Haas for the three count!

Winner: Charlie Haas

***Commercial***

Eugene vs. 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino

Much like the last match, it was technically sound. The verteran Corino, dominated the match but could never defeat the young prodigy. Suddenly 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton appears on the TitanTron.

Randy Orton: Hey, Steve, Steve, not much of a challenge in the ring, so listen to me. You know I just came out of Eric Bischoff's office, and guess what he said. He said that at Taboo Tuesday, it will be you and me, in any type of match. So you know what Steve, I'll let you choose the match. So, see you at Taboo Tuesday.

Corino turns around and gets hit with the Eugene Rock Bottom, for the win!

Winner: Eugene

***Commercial***

We come back from commercials with Victoria standing in the ring holding the Women's Title.

***Flashback***

Victoria vs. Trish Stratus

World Tag Team Title Match

During the break: We see highlights of the match between Victoria and Trish. They argued backstage and becan to fight from backstage into the ring, and Victoria hit the Widow's Peak for the three.

Winnerand NEW WWE Women's : Victoria

We cut backstage and see H}{H getting ready for his match with Chris Beniot.

***Commercial***

Triple H vs. Chris Beniot

World Heavyweight Title Match

The two stared down and circle one another intensely to start, before finally locking up for some chain wrestling, which Benoit got the best of. Then they broke off, and started again. Hunter got the best of that exchange. Once more they restarted, with the challenger in control and even attempting a cross face. Hunter fled outside the ring and the Rabid Wolverine was right after him. He slammed him around the ring, but Triple H was the one who seized the moment once back in the ring. Triple H worked over the back of Benoit, even slamming him in the ring steps. The champion did not give up though, and he fought back with stiff chops and suplexes. Benoit began to pound Hunter into the corners, and used a clothesline to take him over the top. Now it was Hunter’s turn to run into the ring steps. Chris tried to end the match early, going to the top rope for a flying head butt. Hunter moved, and Benoit’s head hit the mat hard. The Cerebral Assassin used Irish Whips to throw Benoit into the turnbuckles torso first with some amazing impact. He began picking Benoit up into vertical suplex position and dropping him face forward. Chris was tossed hard outside the ring, and brought back in for an abdominal stretch. Benoit escaped, and after some counters from both men, Benoit found himself locking on the sharpshooter. Hunter strained for the ropes, stretched for the ropes, and Benoit just pulled him back to the center of the ring. Once more Hunter had to crawl and reach inch by inch, until finally grabbing the bottom ropes to escape Bret Hart’s hold. Benoit was not done with Hunter though. He hit the triple suplexes, and then took Hunter out. When Hunter stood up Benoit landed a surprising tope, causing the two to collide face to face. Back in the ring after a near double count out Triple H took control long enough to call down Flair. Benoit hopped up while he was coming though, and locked on the cross face. Triple H gave Benoit the shot to the penis, and the pedigree. This time Flair got the referee, but the delay was long enough for Benoit to kick out. Benoit was up first, and tried to take the chair from Flair. The veteran held on, wrestling it away from Chris only to accidentally hit Hunter in the face with it. Flair looked dazed and then hit Beniot. With both men down Flair moves H}{H onto Beniot, and moves the ref. At the count of two RVD breaks up the pinfall and the ref calls for the DQ on Beniot as RVD beats up H}{H to the delight of the fans.

***Fade to black***

Quick Results:

La Resistance defeat Rhyno and Tajiri

Charlie Haas defeat Christian

Eugene defeat 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino

Victoria defeat Trish Stratus

Triple H defeat Chris Beniot via DQ

Ratings:

La Resistance vs. Rhyno and Tajiri: 71%

Miss Jackie and Charlie Haas Talk: 93%

Bischoff Makes a match: 86%

Dawn Marie vs. Miss Jackie vs. Christy Hemme vs. Torrie Wilson: 62%

Charlie Haas vs. Christian: 80%

Eugene vs. Steve Corino: 74%

Victoria vs. Trish Stratus: 73%

Triple H vs. Chris Beniot; 87%

Overall Rating: 78%

Edited by RavenEffect16

I thought the backstory was ok but could have been imrpoved. However your first HeAT? wtf like. lol any way RAW was a good show. Little suggestion..add some commentry from JR and The King. After reading your reasons for the 'trades' from RAW to SD and SD to RAW i think it is a good idea, and despite many ppl having a dig at you for it it is your choice coz its your game no-one elses. can't wait to read more of your shows.

Mr C