Tampa Bay Bucs...

Mick

Meh, We really should have won that game. Defense choked at the end, we alone kept thier drives alive with penalties. That one Pass Interferense call really shifted the momentum of the game, such a shame that a really close call like that could affect a team so much.

Although, Michael Clayton is really proving his worth on this team. He's really coming to be the reciever I predicted him to be while at LSU. Why they suddenly decided to contiously throwing to him, or even putting him in the game, is beyond my understading. Gruden really needs to realize that Tim Brown isn't the reciever he used to be. Sure hes great for mentoring Clayton and Lee, but thats the only thing he should be doing right now. Its not like we payed a shit load for him. Hell, we got him for the cheapest amount possible.

Great showing by Pittman though, really great showing. That goes the same for the Offensive line. They really did suprise the hell out of me with their performance.

And finally, The Bucs of today are WAY better then the Bucs of the 80's. As of right now, we just cant seem to win the close ones. But if Gruden and his Mini-Me dont straighten their act up, we might be comparable to them very soon.

The big mistake, was letting McKay leave for Atlanta.

The team's been a mess ever since.

Warren Sapp: GONE

John Lynch: CUT

Keenan McCardel: MIA

On top of that, the offensive line is just that, offensive. They do jack crap.

Gramatica is a joke of a kicker.

There are NO running backs. Michael Pittman is not the superb player the (local) media makes him out to be.

They've lost Joe Jurevicius to injury, who, in my opinion, was the secret weapon that led to the sucsess of the Bucs in '02/'03.

Keyshawn needed to go, good riddence.

Now, what has Bruce Allen done for the Bucs? NOTHING.

They still got their asses kicked with Joey Galloway and Charlie Garner.

I love my Bucs a lot....

But then again, I've been through the dark days of Ray Perkins.

It's not the Coach, it's the GM.

Look at Sam Wyche. He takes the Bengals to the Super Bowl in the 80s twice, and nearly beats Montana and the '49ers both times. He comes to Tampa Bay, and gets no help, until his last year with McKay. Even then, it was evident he was out the door.

Who do they lose to next week?

The big mistake, was letting McKay leave for Atlanta.

The team's been a mess ever since.

Warren Sapp: GONE

John Lynch: CUT

Keenan McCardel: MIA

On top of that, the offensive line is just that, offensive. They do jack crap.

Gramatica is a joke of a kicker.

There are NO running backs. Michael Pittman is not the superb player the (local) media makes him out to be.

They've lost Joe Jurevicius to injury, who, in my opinion, was the secret weapon that led to the sucsess of the Bucs in '02/'03.

Keyshawn needed to go, good riddence.

Now, what has Bruce Allen done for the Bucs? NOTHING.

They still got their asses kicked with Joey Galloway and Charlie Garner.

I love my Bucs a lot....

But then again, I've been through the dark days of Ray Perkins.

It's not the Coach, it's the GM.

Look at Sam Wyche. He takes the Bengals to the Super Bowl in the 80s twice, and nearly beats Montana and the '49ers both times. He comes to Tampa Bay, and gets no help, until his last year with McKay. Even then, it was evident he was out the door.

Who do they lose to next week?

Edited by Javs

This just in......

FRANK MURPHY IS OUT FOR THE SEASON.

doot doot doot...another Buc bites dust...doot doot doot....

And another Buc's gone, and another Buc's gone...

Another Buc bites the dust!

The Yucks are starting Chris Simms on Sunday

Whoever they are playing on Sunday should just wear Boomer Sooner Red and Simms will have a coronary

I was surprised to hear that they knocked Brad Johnson all the way to the 3rd string quarterback, and went ahead with Brian Griese when Simms got hurt.

The Bucs got lucky, but I feel that perhaps Johnson's lost a couple steps, and the team needs a younger quarterback.

They face the Rams on Monday Night Football this week. Should be either a good game, or an asskicking.

Me...I'm hoping for the former.

The Yucks are starting Chris Simms on Sunday

Whoever they are playing on Sunday should just wear Boomer Sooner Red and Simms will have a coronary

I was surprised to hear that they knocked Brad Johnson all the way to the 3rd string quarterback, and went ahead with Brian Griese when Simms got hurt.

The Bucs got lucky, but I feel that perhaps Johnson's lost a couple steps, and the team needs a younger quarterback.

They face the Rams on Monday Night Football this week. Should be either a good game, or an asskicking.

Me...I'm hoping for the former.

Well, with them playing the Rams tonight, they might be able to extend the winning streak to 2.

My reasoning behind this the Bucs have owned the Rams ever since they got screwed in the NFC Championship game in 2000.