World Wrestling Allstars

Local Star

user posted image

The day WWE began to fall was the day Andrew McManus decided that the one territory that has not been really used in the professional wrestling world was none other then the land down under Australia.

Andrew McManus is the creater of World Wrestling Allstars if you all dont know. A Idependant promotion which got open contract stars together to put on a show in Australia and Europe but now! Andrew has got a plan. Its time that World Wrestling Allstars became bigger and better and actaully became a real big time player in the wrestling world not some short termed federation but a World Wide International Federation!.

So Andrew and hes staff got together and searched around the International scene for worldwide stars which they could bring to the WWA and well its just so happens they were able to sign a couple of WWE Rejects which were looking high and low for work and these were the following.

A Train

Test

Billy Gunn

Rikishi

Jamie Noble

Bryan Lawler

Scott 2 Hotty

Aswell as that they interestingly signed former WWEs Pat Patterson and he was able to recruit young bucks from the the Development office in OVW and convinced them to join the WWA and theres guys were the following which took the jump.

Johnny Nitro

Matt Morgan

Kevin Fertig

Brett Bright

So now there was a roster of 8 men which the WWA writers believed they can breed the show around but they said there was one person missing. One man which would become the face of WWA one man! Which people would love but people would hate! so the WWA looked all around the world sending contracts out to the main open contract stars and well the man they got was.

Mike Awsome!

And aswell as that they signed open contract stars such as.

Justin Credible

Erik Watts

Lex Lovett

Antonio Banks

Jason Cross

Jorge Estrada

Perry Saturn

CM Punk

Julio Dinero

Ekmo Fatu

Ron Harris

Don Harris

There you have it! that was it!.. the dream is about to start and the roster has been set!.. World Wrestling Allstars are now ready to hit the World! but the question is.. will they survive?.

Roster

A Train

Test

Billy Gunn

Rikishi

Jamie Noble

Bryan Lawler

Scott 2 Hotty

Johnny Nitro

Matt Morgan

Kevin Fertig

Brett Bright

Justin Credible

Erik Watts

Lex Lovett

Antonio Banks

Jason Cross

Jorge Estrada

Perry Saturn

CM Punk

Julio Dinero

Ekmo Fatu

Ron Harris

Don Harris

user posted image

WWA SHOWTIME!

The scene fades around the arena and the crowd goes in a skeptic as the nely formed WWA Showtime Set Up is put up and then all of a sudden the arena turns dark and then the titontron turns on and the crowd begin to cheer as a dark shadow is seen in a really dark room and then the dark shadow moves closer up the screen and slowly comes closer and closer and then all of sudden the screen lights up a bit and the crowd begins to boo as suprisingly its ANDY DICK!! from the hit TV Show from MTV The Assistant!.

user posted image

Andy Dick : Welcome to WWA Bitches and well i should be welcoming you to my show Andy Dicks Showtime! because as of last week me Andy Dick i am the President of WWA you heard me right bitches ANDYS ON TOP BABY!! and well what a show i have fall you all tonight..

The screen zooms back a little bit and the screen lights up a dark breif case and Andy Grabs it with a sly smirk on hes face and then goes to open and reveals a Large Gold Championship!.

Andy Dick : See these babys its called gold bitches! and use are all going to be fighting for it and Andy Dicks world! and if you all dont like it.. well i guess theres going to have to be some trouble isnt there!. But tonight i have decided to have a little tornement to decide who is going to become the World Heavyweight Champion and uuhh well it is going to be a 4 men.. 2 singles matchs and then the winners out of those 2 will go head to head 1 on 1 MONO E MONO bitches in a singles match!.

Now in the first Single Match its going to be Erik Watts going 1 on 1 with Test! and in the next match it is going be the supposed Bad Ass! all whatever he likes to call himself Billy Gunn going 1 on 1 with Mike Awsome! Have Fun Bitches.

Andy Dick evily grins into the camera as it cuts off and then all of sudden turns into the Intro to SHOWTIME! it shows all the wrestlers part taking in the show all doing there signature moves or posing and then it goes into a huge fireworks and phyro display before going ringside to the ring announces Johnny Fairplay and Josh Mathews

Josh Mathews : Hello everyone out there and welcome the showtime im your host Josh Mathews and along side me is Johnny Fairplay and John what a night do we have for everyone disevening.

Johnny Fairplay : Good god i love our Prez Andy Dick he is such a insperation! but yeah anyway tonight we have for you none other then a battleroyal with everystar which is not Scheduled to appear tonight is alowd to partcipate to win the Australiasian title in a over the top battleroyal contest.

Josh Mathews : And aswell as that we are also going to get to see 3 teams in action as we are going to decide right here tonight on show time who walks home the first ever tag team champions as The Harris boys take The Gathering and non other then Too Cool!.

Johnny Fairplay : I hate those dancing freaks Too Cool i hope Ron and Don Crush the living hell out of them tonight!.

Josh Mathews : Ohh well but were going to have to wait Johnny cause right now we are going to see some action as we are going to see The Young Cocky Johnny Nitro going 1 on 1 with thuggish Ruggish Monster known as Ekmo Fatu.

Johnny Fairplay : Doesnt Nitro remind you of a younger version of me Josh?.

Josh Mathews : What ever you reckon Johnny.

As the two are speaking The Nitro gas hits and the crowd begins to boo as the Young Cocky Johnny Nitro comes out and heads down to the ring, He flexes hes muscles a bit at the crowd before entering the ring and then struts to the turnbuckles and poses to the crowd and then winks at a few ladys at ringside before getting the microphone of ring announcer John Stairwells and begins to speak.

Johnny Nitro : Hold your applause please hold your aplaus i know its very hard for you to hold it as you retards dont really know how to say anything else when your surrounded by someone as spunky and sexy as myself Johnny Nitro i mean have a look at me Flexes hes muscles Picture perfect! a..

As Nitro is speaking Number 1 by Nelly hits and the begins to cheer as Ekmo Fatu comes out and raises hes arms to the crowd before begining to speak.

Ekmo Fatu: WASUP TO ALL MY DAWGS IN THE HOUSE!! Crowd Cheers Tonight my homies i am going to take out the trash and the trash tonight is none other then that little pretty boy Johhny Nitro so Johnny you better shut up and step up dawg because Ekmo Fatu is coming for you baby BOOYA!!

Ekmo drops the microphone and begins charging down the ramp and begins to trade fist with nitro as the match bell and the match is under way.

Ekmo Fatu Vs Johnny Nitro : Winner Johnny Nitro by low ploy and the Nitro DDT.

Josh Mathews : Did you see that johnny he cheated!

Johnny Fairplay : See!! i told you hes like me will do anything to win! just how i was on survivor the difference is i was more sexier!.

Josh Mathews : Ohh please Johnny just shut up!.

After both competitors have left the ring the titontron turns on and a made 70s groovy tune hit and it shows a dark tall figure with a afro dancing in the shadows of the backround and then a voice is heard and a deep voice is heard and it says Ohh MY BROTHER! play the the funky tunes baby because next week Dancing Jorge Estrada is coming to showtime baby yeah!. The funky tunes stop and then in large bold white writing it says Jorge Estrada Debute next week on Showtime!.

The scene then fades to the back and it shows Andy Dick looking really fustraited as he is trying to work and then all of a sudden a small dark man with a shave head enters the room.

Andy Dick : WHAT DO YOU WANT!! CANT YOU SEE IM TRYING TO WORK HERE!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!

Bruce Bobshell : Hi the Mr Dick my name is Bruce Bobshell and well i was wondering if there was any vacancys on the Roster for me. Well you might remember me as The Cat Ernest Millers Assistant in WWE for a few shows until we got droped and now im on my own.

Andy Dick : Did you see assistant?

Bruce Bobshell : Yes i did say assistant Mr Dick.

Andy Dick : You know what BRUCE! this is your lucky day because how do you feel about being me bitch bruce?

Bruce Bobshell : Your bitch sir?

Andy Dick : MY ASSISTANT YOU IDIOT!! JEUSS CHRIST WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY STUPID PEOPLE!.

Bruce Bobshell : Sorry sir well yeah sure i could use the money.

Andy Dick : And you know what. If your good i might give you a spot on the Active Roster in a while! how about that bruce.

Bruce Bobshell : Gee that would be great boss!.

Andy Dick : Alright now listen here go off and tell the timer guys to hold the phone because after the next match Andy has a Suprise for somebody in the Middle Of The Ring.

Bruce Bobshell : Sure thing Andy.

Andy Dick : CALL ME SIR YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT!! I AM ANDY DICK!! YOU DO NOT CALL ME ANDY! YOU CALL ME SIR REMEMBER THAT!.

Bruce Bobshell : Sorry sir.

Andy Dick : Now go off and tell them and bring me a coffee while your at it!.

Bruce leaves the room as Andy looks down and begins to write again and talk to himself.

Josh Mathews : I wonder what announcement is Johnny?

Johnny Fairplay : I bet you josh its somthing good because we know that Andy Dick is smart guy Josh because you know he did hire me to take care of you didnt he Josh.

Josh Mathews : He use did didnt he...... but anyway back to the action because up next we are going to see the 3 way tag team match.

The crowd has a Mix Reaction when Wait N Bleed Hits and 2 men dressed in really hard rock clothes and long hair come down to the ring and its none other then Julio Punk and CM Punk. They head bang a bit before entering the ring and posing to the crowd.

Johnny Fairplay : what happen to those guys they have worser dress sence then you josh.

After that Bikes are heard and then Thunder by ACDC hits and the crowd begins to cheer as Ron and Don Harris come out on there motor cycles and ride them down to the ring. They park there Motor bikes and get off them and enter the ring and get ready for the match up.

The arena then goes dark and then all of a sudden TURN IT UP! is heard and then Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay come out of the backstage area and begin dancing and the crowd go off the roof as the 2 men dance there way down to the ring and start dancing a little bit before running into the ring and starting off the match.

Harris Brothers Vs Too Cool Vs The Gathering : Winner The Harris Boys by pin fall over Too Cool.

The crowd begin to cheer as The Harris Boys Raise there titles up in the air but as they do 2 Giant man come out from the crowd and slide in the ring and begin destroying everything man in sight. The 2 Giants completely destroy everyman in the ring with huge power house moves and massive power bombs until know one of the 6 men are left standing and then after that ANDY DICK THE GREAT IS HERE!! is heard in a opera voice sound and then Andy Dicks theme is heard through the PA System and then Andy Dick comes out of the backstage area and begins to walking down to the ring to a massive amounts of boo's which andy really takes to heart as he sticks hes finger up and the crowd and taunts back to them as he enters the ring. He stumbles through the ropes before entering the ring and patting the two giant men on the back before getting a microphone and begining to speak.

Andy Dick : Now bitches let me introduce you to my 2 Hitmen which i have hired for myself so if anyone trys to touch me they will have to go through these 2 young Giant hunks a meat and they are Matt Morgan! and O'Haire! and well as of next week i have decided that i am going to make a match and it is going to be for the number 1 contenders spot for the World Tag Team Championships! and it is going to be Too Cool going toe to toe with Morgan and O'Haire!!!.

ANDY THE GREAT IS HERE!!! as then Andy Raises hes the Giant Hitmens arms in the air as it goes back to the commentators.

Josh Mathews : That Andy Dick cannont defend himself can he, He always needs someone to do hes dirty work why cant he do hes own for once!

Johnny Fairplay : Aww shut up Josh he is a god who else would of thought to hire these to evil men! They are complete devistating monsters i mean look how easily they destroyed all 6 men in the center of the ring this night is getting crazier as it goes.

The scene goes to the back and interviewer Hugh Roberts is with none other then The Gladiator Mike Awsome!.

Hugh Roberts : Now awsome how does it feel to be away from Japan?.

Mike Awsome : Well Hugh its pretty good because you see those japs out there realised that someone of my greatness and royalty was the best the world has ever seen because you see Hugh i destroyed every single man they put up against me and thats why now i am known as the Gladiator and well tonight Mike i am going to show that suppose Bad Ass! Billy Gun who he is dealing with. Hugh he is dealing with a man which has beaten the best wait! he dealing with a man which has destroyed the best! and tonight i am going to take just another punk ass kid to school!.

Hugh Roberts : Alright Mike thanks for your time.

Mike Awsome : No problem hugh.

Johnny Fairplay : Awsome looks hyped up tonight Josh!

Josh Mathews : Your right about that Johnny and well up next we are going to see goes home with the silver as the Australasian Championship is up for grabs next!.

The scene fades on wrestlers Such as Jamie Noble Rikishi and such are in the ring and the bell goes as everyone goes after everyone.

Battle Royal for Australasian Championship Winner : Jamie Noble

Josh Mathews : Jamie Noble did it!

Johnny Fairplay : Good on him!

As Fairplay is celebrating in the ring a train horn sound is heard and then all of a sudden A Trains theme hits and the monster know as A Train comes out of the back with a big smirk on hes face and walks down to the ring. He enters the ring and then begins to Maul Noble before then finally throwing him out of the ring and down to the mat and then all of a sudden Andy Dicks theme hits and Andy comes out of the back and begins to speak.

Andy Dick : And the winner is A Train!!

The crowd boos as A Train laughs as Andy Dick claps and gives A Train the thumbs up as A Train holds hes championship in the air proudly.

Josh Mathews : That sneaky son of a bitch waited till everyone was gone and then came down and screwed over Noble thats unfair Johnny you gotta admit that!.

Johnny Fairplay : Like i said before Josh you gotta do what you gotta do in this world!.

The scene fades to the back and we see none other then Erik Watts talking to interviewer Hugh Roberts!

Hugh Roberts : Thanks for your time Erik how do you feel to be one of the 4 men going for the ultaimte prize the WWA title.

Erik Watts : Hugh to be honnest with you IT FEELS AWSOME!! I mean i have been around the world done all these things and now i am finally being reckonised and well i am going to..

As Erik is speaking test runs into the picture and takes out Erik Watts with a blow to the head behind Eriks back.

Test : Ha ha ha!! see that baby! theres your time and thats whats gonna happen to you because you about to take the test and your BOUND TO FAIL!.

The scene goes back to the arena and then IM A ASs MAN!! hits and the crowd begins to cheer as then all of a sudden Bad Ass Billy Guns theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as Billy Gunn comes out of the back in hes black leather jacket and black sun glasses and poses around at the crowd and then makes hes way down to the ring and then rolls through the sqaured circle and gets ready for the match.

The whole arena turns dark and then really royal music is heard and then a gold spot light hits the entrance way and out of the back comes The Gladiator Mike Awsome! he flexes hes muscles and makes hes way down to the ring. He slowly walks down to the ring as the spot light follows him and enters the ring and gets ready for the match.

Mike Awsome Vs Billy Gunn : Winner Billy Gunn by Cheating!

Johnny Fairplay : He cheated! this is awsomes Championship! He Cheated he down right just stole the match.

Josh Mathews : Wernt you saying before johnny that thats how the game is played you gotta do what you gotta do.

Johnny Fairplay : Shut up...

Erik Watts Vs Test : Winner Test! by clean victory unbeleivably!.

Johnny Fairplay : Test WINS!!

Josh Mathews : Here comes Billy Gunn!

Billy Gunn comes running down to the ring and begins trading punches with Test and main event kicks off!.

Billy Gunn Vs Test Winner : Billy Gunn! By Fame Asser at the end when test went for the big boot!.

Josh Mathews : BILLY GUNN DID IT!!

Johnny Fairplay : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The crowd goes wild as Billy Gunns theme hits and billy gunn gets handed the world championship, He raises it in the air and shows the crowd it as heaps of flash photography happens but as that happens a guy comes running out of the of crowd with a mask on and a chair!.. He runs in the ring a collects billy gunn and then begins to assault him!.

Josh Mathews : Who is this guy he is destroying our champion!.

Billy Gunn trys to stumble to hes feet and then gets collected again by another huge chair shot cutting him open!.

Josh Mathews : Someones gotta stop this!.

After the chair shot the mask man stands over billy gunn and drops the chair and then looks around at the crowd and then slowly goes up hes mask and pulls it off and it is revealed that it is none other then ROB VAN DAM!

Johnny Fairplay : ROB VAN DAM!!!

Rob Van Dam then stares at the bleeding Billy Gunn with a evil look and then grabs billy gunn and puts him to the side of the ring and then grabs the chair and lays into gunn a few more times and then lays it over Billy Gunn and aswell as that puts the championship over billy gunn also and then jumps to the top rope and flys down hitting the 5 Star Frogsplash!.

Josh Mathews : ROB VAN DAM!! ITS ROB VAN DAM!! WHATS HE DOING HERE THIS ISNT WWE!!! THIS IS WWA!!

RVD then gets up after the frog splash and stands over the broken in half world champion and grabs the championship and raises it in the air to a bunch of boo's.

Johnny Fairplay : RVD!! its RVD!

Josh Mathews : This is unbeleivable RVD here WWA we dont have no more time!! we will see you next week folks right here on SHOWTIME!! this is crazy!.

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

WWA.com

WWA takes world by storm!.

In a unexpected way WWAs first ever show Showtime turned into one of the biggest events this week turning heads of everyone in the Wrestling World Including Vince McMahon. When Vince McMahon was asked about the secret release of Rob Van Dam all he had to say way "He was offerd a renewed contract but turned it down to join this new allience the WWA. All the best to him but they will just fall like every other federation thats came across paths with us." Rvd told us the reason for leaving WWE was because of no pushes and believes WWA will push him to the moon!.

Andy Dick In the Wrestling World!

Probably in the biggest shocker of the night Popular Comedian Andy Dick has been hired to WWA as the President of the WWA. We got ahold of Andy Dick at the end of the show and asked him why the sudden change and Andy Said "Well the money was offerd and it seemed like a good deal so why not!" When asked Andrew McManus about signing of Hit TV Show the Assistant Star Andrew told us "Andy brings ratings, Thats what we needed someone exactly like him to be the president and well we got him.

Thanks for the feedback just to comment on that its just because it was the first show just trying to introduce most of the stars... more larger angles will be happening in future shows...

Thank you for the feedback much apprciated and what do you guys think of the Billy Gunn RVD angle good or bad?

user posted image

Showtime Preview

user posted image

RVD On Showtime!

Last week on the debute of showtime we saw some epic battles and some huge turns of events but nothing bigger then the out right brutal assualt on WWA World Champion Billy Gunn by none other then the whole F'N Show Rob Van Dam. We have been told that RVD will be in the house this week on Show Time to discuss hes actions on the World Champion!.

Aswell as that we are also going to the number 1 Contenders match for the Australasian Championship as we see Jamie Knoble going toe to toe with Mike Awsome

And aswell as that we are going to see who goes on to verse the Harris Brothers as the newly formed young studs Morgan and O'Haire take on the Veteran Group of Too Cool!.

Plus the Debute of Dancing Jorge Estrada!!!

Also Andy Dick Mike Awsome Test Billy Gunn and all your favorite stars will be there live! for you on Showtime!.

WWA.con

Rikishi Released!

user posted image

Rikishi has been released from WWA as he was offered a contract from WWE and watned out of hes contract at WWA so we wish Rikishi all the best for the future.

Chuck Palumbo!

user posted image

WWA are please to announce the signing of former WWE/WCW star Chuck Palumbo!.

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

WWA PRESENTS SHOWTIME!

The scene cuts into a recap of last weeks Show Time episode showing the Fireworks display and the first ever Showtime show and its success and then it goes to the end where it shows Billy Gunn getting destroyed by a Masked Man which revealed himself to be Rob Van Dam! and then it shows Rob Van Dam standing over the cut up Billy Gunn raising the World Championship in the air. After that the scene fades to the entrance credits before going to a slightly smaller fireworks and pyro display before going to the commentators Josh Mathews and Johnny Fairplay.

Josh Mathews : Heya folks and welcome to showtime im your host Josh Mathews and along side me here is none other the Johnny Fairplay and johnny what a night we have install for you tonight.

Johnny Fairplay : Your right about that one josh tonight in this sqaured circle right here we are going to see some of the best WWA has got as we see who will get the opitunity to take on The A Train at WWAs first Pay Per View Slamfest! which will be off the hook!.

As the two are speaking Rob Van Dams theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as The Whole F'N show comes out of the back and begins to make hes way down to the ramp. He cockily walks down the ramp and then slides through the ropes and does hes signature arm raising in the air and jumping around before going to a turnbuckle and posing to the booing crowd which still takes photographs of him before he then grabs the microphone of the ring announcer and begins to speak.

Rob van Dam : Listen all you out there in TV land are probably wondering why RVD decided to come to WWA. Well i am going to tell you why because that son of a bitch Vince McMahon does not know talent even if it came up to him and slaped him on the face!... because you see i Rob Van Dam was the best damn talent there was on the fricking WWE Roster on both Raw and Smackdown ME RVD! never got a chance to show the world that i am the The whole F'N Show THAT I AM THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!. I mean look at my moves i can kick the living shit out of every single person in this arena Crowd Boo's Ohh shut up you all know its true you all payed your tickets to come to Mr Wednesday Night so just shut up and let the Whole F'N Show speak! and well finally my contract ended with wwe and good old Vinnie Mac called me up and said HEY ROB! how would you feel to sign a contract with wwe for another 2 years as a middlecarder and do you know what i said.. I SAID CRAM THAT STINKING CONTRACT UP YOUR ASS I AM ROB VAN DAM!! THE BEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD!!! and hung up on the old bastard and now this is were WWA comes along. I knew that this was the new phenominon in the wrestling world i know that this is going to go over TNA that its going to pass by WWE and that is why i decided that it is my destiny to come to WWA so i got intouch with WWAs people and they got my ahold of Andy Dick and well look were here i was now contracted to the World Wrestling Allstars!... but andy told me it was to late for me to get on the card.. so do you no what i did, i took matters into my own hands, At the end of the World Championship Match i didnt care who it was i didnt care if it was Mike Awsome Test Erik Watts Bloody Billy Gunn! i was going to destroy the champion and show the world that this WWA ring right here IS MY TURF!! and so i got my steel chair beated the living hell out of Billy Gunn and then raised MY TITLE! in the air because Billy.. i have nothing against you man but the fact of the matter is.. THAT IS MY CHAMPIONSHIP! and well i just came from Andy Dicks office and in 3 weeks time at Slam Fest its going to be you Billy Gunn going one on one with The Whole F'N Show Rob Van Dam and that championship is going to go right were it belongs so just shine it up really nice for me because it is going to be going to its rightful owner me RVD!. Now i know your at home resting your head because you got a concussion and i know you can hear this so this is all i got left to say to you Billy Gunn.... GET READY!!.

Rob Van Dams theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as RVD drops the microphone and stares into the camera as the scene fades to the commercial.

The scene hits back to the back of the arena and we see a man walking down the hallway and he walks past none other then !.

Ekmo Fatu : Whoa there home boy dont touch the bling dawg this is my shit fool get your own.

??? : Do you hear them!

Ekmo Fatu : Here what?

??? : THE VOICES!!!

Ekmo Fatu : The voices? dawg what you been smoking

??? : You do not here the voices!! the voices are saying Kevin Fertig.. its Ekmo Fatus fault that people teased you when you were a little kid.. it is Ekmo's Fault!

Ekmo Fatu : Dawg whats wrong you your crazy

Kevin Fertig : Am i crazy!!.. maybe its just you who is crazy because you cannot here the voices!

Ekmo Fatu : Home Boy your nuts im out!.

Ekmo Fatu begins to walk away but then Kevin Fertig cheap shots him from behind and then begins to do a beat down on Ekmo with a few stomps and kicks to the head.

Kevin Fertig : Ekmo! tonight i want you in the ring! the voices are telling me the way and that is to show you MY PAIN!!!..

Kevin Fertig then stomps on Ekmo agian before leaving Ekmo on the ground and walking away.

Johnny Fairplay : That kid is a nut!... i like it!

Josh Mathews : Well i guess that is a match we are going to get to see later on in tonight but up next we are going to see Johnny Nitro going head to head with The Highflying Sargent Jason Cross!

The Nitros hit and the crowd begins to boo as once again the young rookie Johnny Nitro comes out from the back and struts hes way down to the ring. He poses around at the crowd before entering the ring and grabbing the microphone and begining to speak.

Johnny Nitro : How is everyone doing here tonight.. yeah thats good i dont really care! because tonight i am going to just show another young rookie how it is done because i Johnny Nitro a...

As Johnny Nitro is speaking the bazookas go off and the crowd begins to cheer as Sargent Cross comes out of the back in hes usually arm coloured singlet and long black baggy pants and commando trucker glasses. He stares down the ring at Johnny Nitro before begining to speak.

Sargent Cross : Listen here boy! i am not some young son of a gun from the block, i am a specialised trained lethal weapon from the US Commado Base U520! I have se...

Johnny Nitro : Excuse me! but do you know what you just done!!.. you interupted Johnny Nitro! you do not inturrupt Johnny Nitro! isnt that right folks Crowd Boos

Sargent Cross : Maybe you dont realise this boy!! but these people are booing you! Crowd Cheers as nitro begins to stamp around the ring. and boy i think its time that i kick your ass so lets get it on!.

Sargent Cross drops hes microphone and takes off hes Trucker Glass and Army singlet and runs into the ring and starts trading punches with Johnny Nitro as the match begins.

Sargent Cross Vs Johnny Nitro : Winner Sargent Cross cleanly by roll up after Nitro went for the Nitro DDT.

After the match Sargent Cross raises hes arms in the air in victory but only to after the match receive a all out assault by Johnny Nitro. Johnny Nitro looks really pissed off after the match knocks Cross to the crowd a few times before then going out of the ring and getting a steel chair and collecting cross over the head!. After the assault Nitro has a huge smirk on hes face and leaves the ring.

Josh Mathews : What a sore loser!

Johnny Fairplay : What a winner dont you mean

Josh Mathews : He better know that there is going to be payback after this.. this young cocky bastard cannot just go around doing what he wants someone has to shut him up!.

The scene cuts to the back and we see Andy Dick in hes room righting somthing and we see BRuce Bombshell walk into the room.

Andy Dick : Is he here!!!

Bruce Bobshell : Yes sir he is here and he told me to tell you that everything is under controll!.

Andy Dick : And does you know who know what is going on?

Bruce Bobshell : Yes sir he does know what is going on!.

Andy Dick : Good! Bruce you know what.. you are becoming a great asset to me.. in due time i think you will be getting your wish to become on my roster.

Bruce Bobshell : Thanks boss this is great!.

Andy Dick : I know i am great Bruce.. i know i am...

The scene fades way from Andy Dick and into the arena and then all of a sudden disco lights begin to flash everywhere and then all of a sudden DISCO FEVER!!! is heard and then a shadow is seen at the entrance way and then a pink spot light flashes at the start of the ring and then down the ramp way comes none other the dancing Jorge Estrada! He walks down to the ring as the crowd cheers and claps a few guys hands before entering the ring and then doing hes signature dance poses and then grabs the microphone of the ring announce and begins to speak.

Jorge Estrada : Wasup all its time to get FUNKY!! because dancing Jorge Estradas in the house!... ohh yeah tonights going to be a great night! because the funky hunky disco monkey Jorge Estrada is in the house baby and its time to da...

Test Test this is a test!, Tests theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as then all of a sudden the cocky Test comes out of the curtains and with a microphone laughing.

Test : Hahahaha!! who is this.. a wanna be john travolta?? hahaha what have u been hit in the head a few times or somthing because look at yourself! look what your wearing.. wait look at what im wearing see these muscles all the chicks love em OOHH YEAH!! look at my biceps baby OHH YEA!!

Jorge Estrada : Listen test.. if you came out here to talk smack maybe you think before you act because i am challeging you tonight to a match me and you 1 on 1 in the main event!

The crowd cheers the proposal and the crowd begins to rise up before test makes he decision.

Test : You know what.. YOUR ON PUNK!!

The crowd cheers as the battle lines have been drawn and the two death stare eachother as it cuts to the commentators.

Josh Mathews : Well it looks like the Debuting Dancing Jorge Estrada has hes first match right here tonight and against one of the top dogs here in the WWA TEST!!.

Johnny Fairplay : Maybe test will smash him back even more into time Josh!!.

Josh Mathews : Yeah alright Johnny but anyway dont go nowhere because up next we are going to see Ekmo Fatu taking on The Man who hears the voices Kevin Fertig!

Kevin Fertig Vs Ekmo Fatu : Winner : Ekmo Fatu by DQ Kevin Fertig loses it during the match gets a Steal Chair and begins to beat down Ekmo with it.. Refs and Road Agents have to pull Fertig off Ekmo because the monster has snaped.

The scene fades to the back where we see Erik Watts with none other then WWA backstage Interviewer Hugh Roberts!.

Hugh Roberts : Now Erik last week you had your chance and unluckily lost it how do you feel.

Erik Watts : Well it was a great chance and i guess it was not my time to shine Hugh!... but im telling you one thing.. i am not going to let that stop me from following me dream and going to the top of the mountain and claiming my prize as the World Champion!.

Hugh Roberts : So what do you feel about RVD as the number 1 contender

Erik Watts : I reckon its bullshit! RVD doesnt deserve it hugh..

Hugh Roberts : Alright thank you Erik

Erik Watts : Anytime Hugh.

The scene then fades to the commentators and they begin to speak.

Josh Mathews : Hes a good guy that Erik Watts.

Johnny Fairplay : How dare he call RVD a slimeball he is a smart intellegent man!

Josh Mathews : In your mind johnny.. anyway up next is the tag team match up between O'Haire & Morgan vs Too Coolf or the number 1 contendership for the tag team championship!

O'Haire and Morgan Vs Too Cool : Winner O'haire and Morgan by interference by Chuck Palumbo!

chuck Palumbo runs into the ring and collects Scotty 2 Hotty whilst the refs back is turned and then Matt Morgan gets the 3 count!. After the bell is heard Chuck Palumbo comes back in the ring and the 3 men beat down on 2 cool for a bit before then all of a sudden Ron and Don Harris and Perry Saturn!!?!?!?!! come running down to the ring and the 3 men take on Palumbo O'Haire and Morgan for a bit before sending them flying out of the ring. The crowd then cheers as The Harris Boys theme hits as Palumbo Morgan and O'Haire walk up the entrance way looking really pissed off.

Josh Mathews : It seems like Perry Saturn has joined forces with the Harris brothers johnny.

Johnny Fairplay : Yeah and it seems Palumbo has debuted here on Showtime also and has joined forces with O'haire and Morgan!.

Josh Mathews : This could be totally all out war fairplay!.. but right up next we are going to here from Billy Gunn who is live at home from hes house in Texas!.

The titontron turns on and we see Billy Gunns face on the screen in the screen sitting of a leather chair with hes championship over hes shoulder.

Josh Mathews : Hey Billy thanks for joining us how you holding up.

Billy Gunn : Well i am doing fine thanks josh, i had a concussion and the medics said i should have a week of to get my head straight and just to stop me from getting a worser injury.

Josh Mathews : Thats good and what do you think about these actions of RVD last week and how he will be your opponent at Slamfest?

Billy Gunn : Last week Rob Van Dam stabbed me in the back.. he ruined my time to shine!!... Rob i know your listening in the arena and i know you can hear me and i am telling you this next week when i come back there is going to be hell to pay because i Billy Gunn am in the WWA World Heavyweight Champion and no one will be able to stop me because see this belt ROB!! it is never going to be around your waiste and i will show you this at Slamfest when i bust your arse from side to side around the ring.. so RVD you gave me some words to think on and well now im going to give you some.. just plain a simple rob.. WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!

Billy Gunn death stares the camera as it fades closer but as it does it cuts to a locker room and its shows RVD watching a monitor with a grin on hes face about what he just heard.

Johnny Fairplay : I think billy gunn means buisness josh..

Josh Mathews : He sure does our world champion means buisness and next week on showtime both RVD and Billy Gunn will be in the house so anything can happen! but up next we are going to see who is going to take on the A Train for the silver at Slam Fest as Jamie Knoble goes one on one with The Gladiator! Mike Awsome!.

The scene then fades to the ring and A Trains theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as A Train comes down to the announce table and sits down.

Johnny Fairplay : A TRAIN MY MAN!!!

A Train : How you doing johnny.. josh...

Josh Mathews : Train do you realise that this man coming out right now Jamie Knoble won that championship fair and sqaure! and then you come out at the end after hes all tired and waisted and destroy him and take the championship!

A Train : Ohh shut up you little worm! i did what i had to do to get the championship and it worked so shut up!

Johnny Fairplay : You tell him train!.

Jamie Knobles theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as jamie knoble comes out of the back. He raises hes arms in the air and hypes up the crowd and walks down to the ramp. He walks into the ring and then points down at A Train and talks trash at A Train and little bit and the two talk trash at eachother for a while until then Mike Awsomes theme is heard and the big 6'6 star comes out for the back and walks down to the ramp. He gets into the ring and match bell rings and the match begins.

Jamie Knoble Vs Mike Awsome : Winner Jamie Knoble by A Train going for a big boot to the head of knoble but missing and hitting awsome and then knoble hits the slingblade to pick up the victory!.

Josh Mathews : Jamies goings to slam fest!

Johnny Fairplay : Awsome would of won that if A Train didnt get involved!

A Train goes into the ring and begins to beat down on knoble once again but as he does the angry Mike Awsome assaults A Train and beats the living hell out of him and then hits the awsome bomb!.. Mike Awsome looks liked he has snaped as he leaves the ring and walks down the ramp as A Train and Jamie Knoble lay out in the ring.

Josh Mathews : Mike Awsome just snaped Johnny

Johnny Fairplay : Look at the mans face he is going crazy.

The scene hits to the back were we see Chuck Palumbo Sean O'Haire and Matt Morgan in Andy Dicks office.

Chuck Palumbo : I want Perry Saturn!

Sean O'Haire : I want the Harris Boys!

Andy Dick : OOO shut up! your giving me a fricken head ache here! now listen you guys work for me! and well your night isnt done yet.. you should all know that... because there is unfinished buisness so far but next week i am going to book a 6 man tag match which will be Perry Saturn and the harris boys taking on Chuck Palumbo and Morgan & O'haire!

Chuck Palumbo : Thanks boss! we wont let you down tonight! those punks are going down!.

The 3 men leave the ring and Andy Dick just leans back on hes chair and smiles as it goes back to the arena.

Johnny Fairplay : When are we going to find out whats happening Josh?

Josh Mathews : I have no clue our sources dont know what is going on but i can tell you whats going on up next it is the main event! it is Dancing Jorge Estrada! taking on Test!.

Jorge Estradas theme hits and the crowd begins to go wild as Jorge Estrada walks down the ramp, He poses to the crowd a bit before entering the ring and then waiting for test to arrive.

Test test.. this is a test.. is heard and test theme begins to play.. but know one comes out.. time begins to tick away and Jorge Estrada does not know what is going on but then all of a sudden 4 men come out from the back! it is Sean O'Haire, Matt Morgan Chuck Palumbo and ROB VAN DAM!!! the crowd dont know what is happening as the panicing Jorge Estrada begins to try and sike himself up as he knows the 4 men are coming down to the ring for a purpose... the 4 man go on all sides of the ring and slowly enter the ring and then the beat down begins! the beat Jorge Estrada to pulp all stomping on him on the ground and all hitting him with there signature moves and then Rob Van Dam goes to the top of the rope and hits the five star frogsplash! the crowd begins to boo as Jorge Estrada lays on the ground knocked out cold and bleeding from the head and then Andy Dick the great is here! is heard and the crowd begin to boo as Andy Dick comes out fmo the back and makes hes way down the entrance way clapping, he enters the ring and shakes all 4 mens hands before grabing a microphone and begining to speak.

Andy Dick : Bitches and Gentlemen! let me introduce you to the most dominant force in WWA History! the most feared group ever to be seen in the wrestling world! ladys and Gentlemen i give to you MY CREATION!! THE CLICK!!!

The crowd begin to boo as the Andy Dick stands in the middle of the 4 and they all grab eachothers hands and raise them in the air as it goes to the WWA logo to end the show.

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

WWA.com

News & Updates

World Wrestling Allstars to sign World Class Star

Rumor has it that WWA CEO Andrew McManus is currently in the mix of signing a world class star as rumor is told that this man was at WWA headqaurters but no leaks have been given out to who it was but only thing been told is that it will bring a impact!.

Get To Know Your Stars

Kevin Fertig

user posted image

Kevin Fertig came to a surprise to the WWA when he showed up. This huge 6'3 265 ILB man looked the goods of becoming a great athelete in wWA but there was only one problem, The VOICES!!.. Kevin Fertig has a problem which no one can tell him what to do and the the only thing which tells him are to do are the voices so use all better prey that the voices dont tell him to go after you because once he hears the voices.. WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO!.

Showtime Preview

user posted image

THE CLICK!

Last week on Showtime we saw the formation of arguemently the most dominant Stable ever to set the face of a WWA ring. Andy Dicks creation THE CLICK! the team of Sean O'Haire, Matt Morgan, Chuck Palumbo and Rob Van Dam!. WWA has never looked darker with these guys running the ranks...

But in good news Billy Gunn returns this week! and we all know Billy has one thing on hes mind and that is revenge on RVD!.. will the world champion get hes revenge or will the click have something to do about this!.

Also in action we will see the team of Perry Saturn and the Harris Boys going up against click members O'Haire Morgan and Palumbo in a 6 man tag match!.

Aswell as that A Train will be going 1 on 1 with The Gladiator Mike Awsome!

This is only a few of the things to come.. and the only way to find out what happens?.. tune in for showtime next week!.

Edited by Local Star

Guest killacam2006

yeah i say you either add color or leaves spaces between your angles and matches other than that im really excited to see an WWA diary always wanted to read one of those

Alright the next results will be up tomorow or the next day but whilst were waiting i want a few answers to be answerd and here they are.

Who do you mark over in the WWA :

Who do you hate in the WWA :

Who is the most overrated star :

Who is the most underrated star :

Who would you like to see get pushed :

Who would you like to see get droped :

Match you would like to see :

Who would you like to see in the WWA that is realistic and would causes the click chaos! :

Thanks guys and keep watching ;)

Who do you mark over in the WWA :

Who do you hate in the WWA : Billy Gunn!

Who is the most overrated star : Billy Gunn!

Who is the most underrated star : Perry Saturn

Who would you like to see get pushed : Mike Awesome

Who would you like to see get droped : Gunn

Match you would like to see : More tags involving the Click

Who would you like to see in the WWA that is realistic and would causes the click chaos! : Andrew McManus bringing in a second commisioner like Randy Savage or even Bret Hart... but only after a few months of click running things with their corruption

Who do you mark over in the WWA : RVD

Who do you hate in the WWA : No one

Who is the most overrated star : Gunn

Who is the most underrated star : Jason Cross

Who would you like to see get pushed : Jason Cross

Who would you like to see get droped : No-One

Match you would like to see : WWA Vs. The Click

Who would you like to see in the WWA that is realistic and would causes the click chaos! : Sandman or Corino

user posted image

WWA PRESENTS SHOWTIME!

The scene fades through the WWA arena and the crowd begins to cheer as the titontron turns on and it cuts into the recap of last weeks introduction of Andy Dicks creation the click and the all of a sudden after that the scene fades into the WWA introduction of Showtime before then going into a huge Fireworks and Pyro display before going to the commentators Johnny Fairplay and Josh Mathews!.

Josh Mathews : Welcome to showtime folks! and dont we have a show for you instore for you tonight johnny!

Johnny Fairplay : We sure do josh tonight we are going to see The Gladiator Mike Awsome going 1 on 1 with the Australasian Champion the A Train!

Josh Mathews : And that aint all johnny! aswell as that we are going to see The Harris Boys team up with Perry Saturn to take on 3 members of the click johnny Chuck Palumbo Sean O'Haire and Matt Morgan!.

As the two commentators are discussing the upcoming matches tonight ANDY DICK THE GREAT!! IS HERE!! goes off and the crowd begins to boo as Andy Dick comes out of the back and begins to make hes way down to the ring, He cockily walks down the ramp way making faces at the fans before walking up the steel staircase and walking through the ropes and grabbing the microphone of the ring announcer and begining to speak.

Andy Dick : Hello bitches.. i am out here to introduce you to a man.. A MAN!! which has showed the world that he is the real deal!.. A MAN!! that was chewed up and spewed out by the jaws of the WWE... A MAN!! which in 2 weeks time at Slamfest will take hes rightful place on the top off the mountain of the WWA.. BITCHES AND WANKERS!! i give to you.. the leader of the click and future World heavyweight Champion ROB..VAN..DAM!

Johnny Fairplay : Here comes The Whole F'N show Josh!

Rob Van Dams theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as RVD comes out of the back in hes white The Click T Shirt which you can buy at WWA Shopzone "Cheer Plugin", He looks around at the crowd and smirks at them before makeing hes way down the rampway but as he does he stops at the middle of the rampway and signals to the back and then all of a sudden the music changes and The Clicks theme hits and the crowd begins to boo even louder as the all of a sudden O'haire, Morgan and Palumbo make there way out of the back and begin to make there way down to the rampway and join up with there leader Rob Van Dam.. the 4 men then walk down the rampway and role in the ring and shake hands with Andy Dick before then Andy Dick hands Rob Van dam the microphone and RVD begins to speak.

Rob Van Dam : Last week was the birth of the most dominant force ever to hit the WWA.. last week was the birth of something none of you sleeze bags here in this arena would of thought was going to happen.. last week was the birth of THE CLICK!!, and you are probably why would Rob Van Dam join forces with Andy Dick and hes allience of men and well here is your answer, With ever good leader there must be a good Army because incase you dont remember because all of you stupid mark fans were blind sighted by my WWE stint that i was a big part of the ECW Invasion!.. oh yeah i was a big part! i was a leader dammit!.. and ECW i was a leader! and in WWA I AM A LEADER!! and you see Billy you need to realise that you are coming here tonight looking for a fight because i beated your ass around this ring and well Billy.. you want a fight.. come down here right now punk because see these 3 men infront of me Points at Palumbo,O haire and Morgan they are the army i was talking about billy.. and well as you all should know to get to the leader you have to pass through the army.. so billy your gonna get some of the whole F'n Show at SlamFest but listen if you cant wait.. TRY YOUR LUCK YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!

The crowd begins to OOOOWWWW as Rob Van Dam drops the microphone and stares down at the entrance way yelling at "Come on Billy" a few seconds past before then all of a sudden IM A ASS MAN!! is heard and the crowd begins to cheer as all of a sudden Bad Ass Billy Gunn! comes out of the back with hes title wraped around hes waiste.. the crowd begin to cheer and chant billy! billy! billy! as Billy Gunn jumped around a bit before begining to speak.

Billy Gunn : Rob.. let me just tell you somthing kid.. you are right about 1 thing.. the thing your right about is yeah i did come here looking for a fight! crowd cheers i did! come here looking for you rob! i did come here looking to raises my fist of your head and make you taste your blood as you made me do 2 weeks ago on Showtime! and well like you said Rob to get to the leader you got to go through the Army... well guess what Rob.. I AM A ONE MAN ARMY HEADING STRAIGHT FOR YOU RIGHT.............NOW!!

The crowd cheers as billy gunn drops the microphone and begins to head down the ramp way.. he paces down the ramp way cracking hes knuckles getting ready to run into the 3 young wolves waiting for him in the ring to stop him from getting to rob van dam.. but Billy does not just run into the ring.. he paces around the ring and grabs a steel chair!... Billy trys to get in the ring but gets cut down by Morgan not letting him into the ring but then finally he gets into the ring!.. he takes out O'Haire with the chair but then Morgan and Palumbo begin to assault Billy Gunn and then all of a sudden RVD gets himself some of billy aswell and then the beat down begins! Andy Dick stands there with a smile on hes face directiong orders as the 3 men destroy Billy Gunn once again! but then all of a sudden The Harris boys theme hits! and the crowd begins to cheer as Ron and Don Harris and Perry Saturn run down to the ring and make the save on Billy Gunn! the 3 men fight of the Click and Andy Dick quickly rushes out of the ring before he cant get any harm done to himself and then THe Harris boys Saturn and Billy Gunn stand tall in the ring as the Click retreat to go back to the back but before the click leaves RVD grabs the microphone and begins to speak.

Rob Van Dam : BILLY!! YOU WANT ME SO BAD!! WELL GUESS WHAT!! TONIGHT!! YOU GOT IT!! as there is going to be a 6 man tag tonight but now! it is going to be a 8 man tag! as me and you are now apart of it! see you tonight billy!

THe clicks theme hits as all 8 men eye down eachother as it cuts to the commentators.

Johnny Fairplay : That match is going to be off the hook josh.. I LIKE IT!!

Josh Mathews : Your right about that it will be a home runner fairplay but up next we are going to see the Gathering taking on Too Cool!

Johnny Fairplay : Ohh baby good way to start of Showtime to prime tag teams going at it i love it!

Turn it up! Too cools theme its andt he crowd begin to cheer and Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty come from the back.. They dance down the entrance way before then entering the ring and begining to jump around to hype up the crowd.

After that Wait and Bleed hits and the crowd give a mix reaction as the Gathering come out of the back. The look around at the crowd and then begin to head bang before running down to the ring to meet Too Cool to start the match.

Too Cool Vs The Gathering Winner : Too Cool.. Cleanly Scotty 2 Hotty hitting the Worm the GRand Master Sexay hitting the Hip Hop Drop to get the victory.

Josh Mathews : Too Cool there showing the world that they are not out of the race yet for the championship beating The Gathering and very convincingly johnny.

Johnny Fairplay : They might be able to beat the gathering but trust me on this Josh THEY WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS O'haire and Morgan!

The scene goes to the back were we then all of a sudden see Dancing Jorge Estrada talking at the back with WWA backstage interviewer Hugh Roberts!.

Hugh Roberts : Thanks for taking the time to speak to us tonight Jorge i was just wondering how do you feel about the all out assault that was inflicted on you last week on showtime..

Jorge Estrada : Hugh.. last week i debuted here on Showtime.. i was happy and i was styling hell i was dancing BABY!! and then test came out and interrupted me debute speech and well i wanted me some of test!.. and i was going to get me some of test but then my luck change.. and those stupid sons of a bitches the click came out and tryed to make a example of me.. but it didnt work and ill tell you why hugh... BECAUSE JORGE ESTRADA IS STILL STANDING!... You cannont hold jorge estrada down.. because..

As jorge estrada is speaking we here laughing and then the camera zooms back a bit and test comes into the picture frame!.

Test : HAHAHA!! look at yourself jorge.. your a mess! and i know why... BECAUSE I FOOLED YOUR ASS AND YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED!! HAHAHAHA an...

As test is speaking Jorge Estrada lashes out at Test and begins to exchange punches with him for a bit until road agents and referee brake it up.

Johnny Fairplay : There was a bit of hositility there between them two josh! i like it!

Josh Mathews : I think that isnt the last we have seen the test/Estrada saga!.. but up next we are going to see if Sargent Cross can get some revenge as he goes 1 on 1 again with Johnny Nitro!.

The bomb goes off and the crowd begins to cheer as Sargent Cross comes out, He salutes the crowd and begins to cheer Cross Cross Cross! as cross walks down the ramp and enters the ring and begins to warm up for the match.

The Nitros hit and the crowd begin to boo as Johnny Nitro comes out of the back.. but for some reason he is not dressed to compete??... Johnny Nitro then grabs a microphone out of hes pocket and begins to speak to the crowd.

Johnny Nitro : Cross.. tonight i am not going to be your opponent, Because i have been to the doctors and they have told me that i have a bad case of the Flu and i will not be able to compete tonight, But its ok! you will still be in action tonight because i have came from Andy Dicks office and i have told him how much you wanted to compete and well i got you someone to compete against!.. a man which i found at a local bar in new york i few weeks back when me and my boys were out having a good time, He was in a bar room beating the living hell out of all these guys and well i thought to myself!.. This guy should be in wrestling!.. so i called Andy Dick and Andy Dick gave him a Try Out and well this guy i am going to introduce you all not only is he big he is also very dangerous! ladys and Gentlemen i give to you..My Personal Hitman! Lex Lovett!

The crash is heard and the name Lex Lovett comes up on the titron and then a tazz like sorta theme hits and then this crazed looking man known as Lex Lovett comes out of the back and begins to make hes way down the ramp way. Nitro just claps and smiles as the very lethal looking man enters the ring and goes straight to work on Sargent Cross.

Sargent Cross Vs Lex Lovett w/Johnny Nitro Winner : Lex Lovett by interference by Johnny Nitro

At the end of the match the match Johnny Nitro enters the ring again and starts to beat down on the hopeless Johnny Nitro with Lex Lovett.. the two pin down the man and begin to beat down on him once again before then out of the blue Ekmo Fatu comes running down the ramp for the save!! Ekmo Fatu takes on both Lex Lovett and Johnny Nitro and sends both men heading out of the ring as the crowd rise to the feet as Ekmo fires up the crowd. Sargent Cross gets to hes feet and the two men eye off Lex Lovett and Johnny Nitro as they quickly pace back to the back.

Johnny Fairplay : WHATS EKMO DOING OUT HERE HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

Josh Mathews : And Lex Lovett has somthing to do with this johnny?

Johnny Fairplay : Shut up josh!

The scene hits back to the back.. and we see Bruce Bobshell cleaning Andy Dicks table as Andy Dick is sitting at hes table doing some work but as he does hes door goes flying open and though it comes Jorge Estrada!.. Jorge looks pissed as he begins to speak!.

Jorge Estrada : ANDY GIVE ME TEST!! I WANT HIM!! THAT BASTARD SET ME UP!! YOU SET ME UP!!

Andy Dick : Whoa whoa whoa calm down there Jorge! you dont want to touch me.. because.. because ive got Bruce here! and he will protect me!

Bruce Bobshell : What??

Andy Dick : Yeah!! Yeah!!

Jorge Estrada : I didnt come to hurt you Andy!! just give me Test!!

Andy Dick : Listen Jorge.. i got a idea.. tonight i am going to have a match.. YEAH A MATCH!! it is going to be you Jorge Estrada taking on Syxx Pac and Justin Credible! and if you win that next week.. it will be you going 1 on 1 with test!.. deal!

Jorge Estrada : Deal!! i will show you what it feels like to fuck around with Dancing Jorge Estrada!.

Andy Dick : Alright Jorge but you better get ready because your match is.. umm NEXT!!.

Jorge Estrada : Dont worry im always ready!.

Jorge Estrada paces really angryily out of the room as Andy Dick and Bruce Bobshell just stare at eachother and shrug there shoulders.

Johnny Fairplay : Well i guess we are going to see some action Josh! and Jorge Estrada does not look happy!

Josh Mathews : Finally we are going to see the dancing jorge esrada in action! and here comes hes opponents now!

Justin Credible and Syxx Pack hits and the crowd begin to boo as Justin Credible and Syxx Pac come out of the back and make there way down the ring, The Cockily mock the crowd before entering the ring and getting ready for Dancing Jorge Estrada to make hes way down the ramp way!.

Jorge Estradas theme hits and the crowd begins to go wild as Dancing Jorge Estrad comes out from the back! Jorge looks really really pissed as he walks down the ramp as he takes off hes shirt as he is still in hes normal clothes and hops into the ring and begins to match.

Jorge Estrada Vs Syxx Pac and Justin Credible Winner : Jorge Estrada Cleanly

Jorge Estradas theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as Jorge Estrada looks around at the crowd and then stares into the camera and points at it basicly saying that test is next and then after that jorge estrada leaves the ring and claps a few hands as he makes hes way back to the back.

Josh Mathews : Test has got a problem here in Jorge Estrada.. this guy looks like he means buisness..

Johnny Fairplay : but you know test josh! he always come out on top!

As Johnny Fairplay and Josh Mathews are argueing the titontron turns on and it shows a great air shot view of Ireland and as it does a voice is heard on the PA System.

People in Ireland show respect to people who give respect to them.

People in Ireland in Ireland know when its time to get rough the irish get rough

But here in America.. There is no respect..

Thats why i am going to WWA TO GIVE YOU SOME IRISH RESPECT!!

After that it says.. Pat Kenney! Debutes next week on showtime!.

Josh Mathews : I guess next week we are going to see the man known as Pat Kenney johnny!

Johnny Fairplay : Sounds like my kinda man Josh.. I LIKE IT!

Josh Mathews : Well your not gonna like this because look who is coming out right now its Erik Watts!.

Erik Watts theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as the 2nd Generation superstar comes out and begins to make hes way down to the ring, He claps a few fans hands before entering the ring and begining to speak.

Erik Watts : Now that i have everyones attention.. i have realise that people on the World Wrestling Allstars roster.. have a problem with me.. because you see.. I AM NOT ON THE CARD!! and i will tell you why, Because every single son of a bitch in the back is scared of the 2nd Generation personalised ASS KICKER Erik Watts!!.. so you know what i am going to be honnest with you.. anyone in the back who wants a peice of me.. i am right here! and i am not leaving until i..

As Erik Watts is speaking Kevin Fertig comes from out of the crowd with a Steel Chair and plants the head of Erik Watts, The crowd begins to boo as Kevin Fertig just looks the crowd puzzled but then goes to work again on Erik Watts pounding the life out of the the 2nd Generation Star before then drop dropping the Chair and grabbing a microphone and begining to speak.

Kevin Fertig : ERIK!! THE VOICES TELL ME!!! THE VOICES!! THEY TELL ME!! TO HURT!!! ERIK!!!! WATTS!!!!

After that Kevin Fertig grabs the Chair again and begins assaulting Erik Watts again but then drops the chair and spits on Erik Watts before leaving the ring leaving Watts out cold.

Josh Mathews : That kevin fertig is a absolute sicko! he needs to be in the mental home because he is a abosalute nutcase!

Johnny Fairplay : He is the mental home josh.. HES IN THE WWA!!

Josh Mathews : Has anyone ever told you your not funny johnny..

Johnny Fairplay : Only you josh...

Josh Mathews : Ok then.. ANYWAY!! up next we are going to see two giants collide as the WWA international champion A Train goes 1 on 1 with the gladiator Mike Awsome who johnny quite frankly has been losing it lately.

Johnny Fairplay : Your right about that.. this legend has been going down hill for a while lets see if he can go back on track tonight.

As the 2 men are speaking Jamie Knobles theme hits and the crowd cheer as Jamie knoble comes out of the backstage and hypes up the crowd a bit before going down to the commentators box.

Josh Mathews : JAMIE! nice to see you!

Jamie Knoble : Thanks alot josh nice to see you to there buddy...

Johnny Fairplay : Jamie to you realise what your getting yourself into your getting yourself into a match against a human Orge LITTERALLY! look at him!.

Jamie Knoble : I no the storys and the hype up to this match.. people i saying its the david vs goliath match and well to be honnest with you not only am i going to win the Australasian Championship!.. i am also going to prove that size DOESNT MATTER!! you got me there fairplay!.

As the 3 men are discussing Mike Awsomes theme hits and awsome surprizingly gets cheers as the Veteran star comes down the ramp, He waves at the crowd and enters the ring and warms up for hes match.

Johnny Fairplay : Here comes the train!.

The trains go off and then A Trains theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as the Big Monster known as A Train comes out the back with hes Silver Championship over hes shoulder.. He stops for a bit and stares at Jamie knoble before walking down the ramp way and then rolling into the ring to start off the match.

A Train Vs Mike Awsome (Non Title) : Winner Mike Awsome by interference by Jamie Knoble.

At the end of the match A Train gets up and looks furious and begins to chuck a tantrum and kick the ring ropes and turn really red as he just realised that he has lost. He looks around for Jamie Knoble but he is no where to be insight as A Train got distracted by Knoble which gave awsome the opitunity to hit the Awsome Bomb.. A Train grabs hes championship and walks back to the back in a really angry mood.

Josh Mathews : Cop that A Train how does it feel to be screwed!

Johnny Fairplay : 2 wrongs dont make a right josh!

The scene goes back to the back and it shows Andy Dick on the phone.

Andy Dick : Thank you.. you wont regret signing the contract with WWA.. yes we are a great promotion and we are going to the top!!.. so you will be here at Slamfest.. because you have been booked in a match as your orderd.. yes the number 1 contenders match.. Yes that is fine!.. alright see you later!

The scene then shows Andy Dick hanging up the phone and then it shows Bruce Bobshell walk through the door.

Bruce Bobshell : Sir.. th..

Andy Dick : GUESS WHAT!!! you know who has officially signed with us and will be here at Slamfest!

Bruce Bobshell : Are you serious!.. that is great news sir.

Andy Dick : It sure is Brucey.. see i am the best in the world arnt i bruce

Bruce Bobshell : umm...

Andy Dick : I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD DAMMIT!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Bruce Bobshell : Well sir.. there is a man outside who wants to speak to you.

Andy Dick : Well bring him in.

Bruce Bobshell walks to the door and opens it.]

Bruce Bobshell : Andy can see you now sir

Bruce holds the door open as the man walks in and it is revealed to be none other then Chavo Guerro Classic!.

Andy Dick : Chavo i never thought you would make it!

Chavo Guerro SNR : Andy... i told you i would holmes.. i just had to tell my mamaseeta that i will be on the road for a few months with WWA BABY!!

Andy Dick : I have plenty of mamasites you should see mine.. but anyway! so.. you know why i hired you correct.

Chavo Guerro SNR : Yes i do Andy

Andy Dick : CALL ME SIR DAMMIT!

Chavo Guerro SNR : Yes i do sir.. and i have found the man which i have chosen to take to the top Mr Dick! and he is is going to bring fame and fortune to the WWA!.

Andy Dick : Well it better be good because before you know it you'll be back at home with your mamasita! your here me?

Chavo Guerro SNR : Yes i do sir

Andy Dick : Alright now escort this man out of my room Bruce ive got to get ready for a main event to watch!.

The scene then crosses across to the commentators.

Johnny Fairplay : Chavo Guerro Classic here on WWA!! the WWA grows every week doesnt it josh!

Josh Mathews : It does johnny it does but up next we are going to see the best WWA has to offer as the CLick is going to take on The Harris Boys,Perry Saturn and the World Heavyweight Champion Bad Ass Billy Gunn!

Johnny Fairplay : 8 man tag team action josh! I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!! BRING IT ON!.

The Bikes begin to rev as then all of a sudden fireworks go off around the ring before all of a sudden Perry Saturn and The Harris boys come out of the back on motor cycles, The crowd cheer as the harris boys and saturn salute the crowd before riding down the ring and going into the ring and awaiting the other partner Billy Gunn!.

Billy Gunns theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as the world heavyweight champion comes out of the back in hes signature leather jacket and sunglases with hes world title belt around hes waiste, He looks around at the crowd and smirks before making hes way down the ramp clapping a few hands and then rolling into the ring to join hes fellow partners.

The Clicks theme hits and the crowd begin to boo as RVD and hes Henchmen come out of the back and make there way down to the ring, They walk down the ramp talking trash to the fans before slowly entering the ring and awaiting for the bell to start.

The Click Vs The Harris Boys,Perry Saturn & Billy Gunn : Winner Billy Gunn Cleanly! Chuck Palumbo ran in with a steel chair aiming for Billy Gunn but hit O'haire instead that giving billy gunn the time to hit the fame asser on Palumbo to pick up the victory!.

At the end of the match the click assemble at the outter of the ring as there opponents aswell regather in the ring celebrate the victory as the click yell abuse at them as they retreat back to the lockerrooms.

Johnny Fairplay : It could just end like that josh! the fame asser and bang!! RVD out for the count!

Josh Mathews : It could do johnny but we gotta go johnny we have no more time left, i am josh and this is johnny have a great night and see you next week for SHOWTIME!!.

The scene cuts to the WWA logo the fades onto the commercials.

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

WWA.com

WWA have signed major star!

World Wrestling Allstar CEO Andrew McManus has let out a leak that WWA have a signed a major superstar but is not going to name names to leave it a mystery until the payperview SlamFest! were the Star will make hes debute. When Mr McManus was asked about the star hes only comments were "This guy is going to make a statement on the wrestling world im telling you that.

WWA Released Justin Credible

user posted image

WWA are sad to announce that Fromer WWE/WWA/ECW/TNA star Justin Credible has been released from hes contract and will return to TNA. We wish him the best on hes future endevors.

WWA going to open a cruiserweight divison?

Recent rumor has it that WWA is going to open a cruiserweight divison but no proof of the rumor is definate as of yet.

Get to know your stars!

user posted image

One of WWAs rookies. Tough Enough 2 finalist Johnny Nitro was snatched under the hands of Vince Mcmahon has made a statement on WWA as of lately bringing in WWA Star lex lovett as hes hitmen and feuding with Sargent Cross.. WWA Expects big things from this kid in the future.

Showtime Pay Per View

user posted image

Test Vs Estrada!

The cages have been open and the animals will be unleased apon eachother this week on showtime as in the main event Test and Estrada will bump horns in which is ment to be a Sloberknocker!.

Aswell as this last week on showtime Billy Gunn Perry Saturn and the Harris Boys defeated the click in what was a great match by Billy Gunn pinning Chuck Palumbo by hitting the fame asser, What will The Click have install for these 4 men as SlamFest draws near.. Will RVD get the upperhand before SlamFest.

Last week also we saw the debute of the wrestling legend Chavo Guerro Classic and hes orders are to fine a star and who is the star that he has found on the WWA roster?

Also this week on Showtime we will see Ekmo Fatu going 1 on 1 with the Hitman Lex Lovett!!!!

Plus! Jamie Knoble and Mike Awsome will be teaming up to take on the team of A Train and the Debuteing Pat Kenney!!!!

All this and much much more live next week on WWA Showtime!.

Edited by Local Star