WWE: Xtreme

Akki

Guest Frank62441

This is...ok! I remember reading the first show and not being all too impressed, but I sort of went against the typical run of the mill and gave it another chance and it's definitely a step in the right direction. I would echo the comments about gimmick changes, it's quite useful if we know how the gimmick is changing - presumably that would be a key point in the match that someone in the crowd would pick on - after all they are the people determining this "positive response".

Also all those swerves in the last main event, got me a bit confused. Luger spends an entire match beating up Tommy Dreamer, and Rhyno comes out of his "impartial role" to whack Dreamer over the head instead of Luger. So then Dreamer completely forgets about the whole beating he took and swerves to take out Rhyno which leads to a Luger-Dreamer alliance. Am I missing something, or is this alliance based on some kind of sick and twisted respect for how much pain Luger and Dreamer can inflict on each other.

Okay ithink this diary is an intresting concept however there are more than enough qualities that i don't like, this diary is more of a dream if you think about it because i don't think WWE would go that extreme even if its is "Set apart" it would still be run by the big dog Vince McMahon and there for wouldn't be as extreme unless someone bought 50 percent of wwe stocks. The Write ups are too short for my liking i 'd like to see some backstage action and i think you should try and improve your graphic skills or make a graphic request in the graphic forum.

Good Luck With Your Diary

Blade

• 11 months later...