WWE: Xtreme

Akki

Well, this is the first diary I'm posting here. Hopefully not the last. I know that most, if not all, the response I will get here is negative, but so be it. I'm doing this for fun. And I'm gonna keep putting this on as long as I can. Oh, and for those of you who think that WWE would never sign some of these guys, look at the subtitle. It's Set Apart. Almost a completely different company.

Backstory:

The WWE management has decided to create a new, extreme brand to appeal to those kind of people who were part of the ECW cult following. They took their most hardcore wrestlers and signed some, and the new brand was created, Xtreme. All they needed now was a head booker. That's where I come in.

Roster:

(Heels in red, faces in blue, tweeners in green)

Main Eventers:

Rhyno

Upper Midcard:

Sandman

Scott Steiner

Lex Luger

Buff Bagwell

Mikey Whipwreck

Sean Waltman

Midcard:

Air Paris

Balls Mahoney

Billy Gunn

Blue Meanie

Hardcore Holly

Jeff Hardy

Justin Credible

Marc Mero

Nathan Jones

Rick Steiner

Roadkill

Tommy Dreamer

Chris Kanyon

EZ Money

Jamal

Jamie Noble

Lance Storm

Tony Mamaluke

Lower Midcarders:

Axl Rotten

Vic Grimes

Gangrel

Viscera

Openers:

Al Katrazz

Alcatraz

Chris Kash

Joey Abs

Pete Gas

Rockin' Rebel

Rod Dangerous

Seven

Travis Bane

Jobbers:

Joey Mazz

Johnny Maxx

Robbie Moxie

Rod Steel

Non-Wrestlers:

Al Snow

Titles:

Xtreme World Title

Xtreme Television Title

Xtreme Tag Team Titles

TV Shows:

Bloodsday, Every Wednesday @ 8:00 PM on MTV

The first ever WWE: Xtreme Pay-Per-View will be Blood, Sweat, and Fears. It is scheduled for December 26.

user posted image

WWE: Xtreme Bloodsday Show 1

December 1, 2004

From Viking Hall, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The red pyros fill the air as the Bloodsday set is revealed for the first time and DDP and Michaels Hayes welcome the TV viewers to the show. Al Snow walks out to the ring holding a mic. "Welcome to the first ever show for WWE: Xtreme, BLOODSDAY! I want to thank all the great fans in attendance and watching around the world. But I'm not very big on talk. So let's get to the action."

Speaking of action, Rhyno's music hits as the last ECW World and TV champ runs out to the ring, too. "Action? You want action? I AM action. I'm Rhyno. I'm the last ever ECW World and Television champion. I deserve to be the first Xtreme World champion." Snow interrupts him "Now, Rhyno, I know all that. But there is one man who deserves the Xtreme World title, and that..." He is interrupted himself as Lex Luger's music plays and he walks out to the ring. "That man is me, The Total Package Lex Luger, right?" Snow looks pissed off. "As I was about to say, that man will be decided in an 8-Man Tournament. Now get back to your locker rooms before I take you out of that tournament." Luger and Rhyno look shocked as Bloosday cuts to its first commercial.

--Commercial Break--

Xtreme World Title Round 1 Match: Nathan Jones vs Tommy Dreamer

Dreamer wins with a Dreamer Driver onto a trash can lid after a match which should be called an all-out brawl.

Xtreme World Title Round 1 Match: Hardcore Holly vs Buff Bagwell

Hardcore Holly proves why that's his name in a great match. Holly gets the win as he blocks a spear from Buff with a trash can and hits the Alabama Slam for the win.

--Commercial Break--

The cameras open backstage, where Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney, the Chair Swinging Freaks, are being held apart by refs and other workers from attacking Lance Storm and Justin Credible, the Impact Players.

Xtreme World Title Round 1 Match: Sean Waltman vs Mikey Whipwreck

Waltman hits the Syxx-Factor on Whipwreck for the three in a hard-fought, very hardcore matchup.

--Commercial Break--

Xtreme World Title Round 1 Match: Lex Luger vs. Scott Steiner

Luger beats the poo.gif out of Steiner with a variety of weapons during the match, especially a baseball bat. Steiner no-sells a lot of it. Luger gets Steiner into the Torture Rack and Steiner taps out.

Al Snow comes out to the entrance ramp holding a mic. "I have decided that there will be one title decided tonight on the first ever Bloodsday. And that will be the Television title. And it will be decided in a 20 Man Battle Royal!" Snow walks backstage again.

Xtreme World Title Round 1 Match: Rhyno vs Sandman

Sandman brings a 2x4 into the ring. He beats Rhyno down with it, but Rhyno kicks out of a pin. As Sandman swings the 2x4 again, Rhyno blocks it and takes it himself. He hits Sandman with it, then drops it. As Sandman gets up... GORE GORE GORE!!! Rhyno pins Sandman for the 3 count. Lex Luger runs into the ring with a chair and bashes Rhyno with it. After a minute, he drops the chair and hoists Rhyno up into the Torture Rack. Rhyno screams as Bloodsday cuts to commercial.

--Commercial Break--

20 Man Battle Royal for the Xtreme Television Title

Bloodsday comes back on as 20 men are in the ring for a TV title battle royal.

At the end of the match, it was Billy Gunn, EZ Money, and Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy eliminated Billy Gunn and it was just him and EZ. Jeff hit a Twist of Fate and a Swanton Bomb, rolling EZ out of the ring and winning the TV title.

Winner and NEW TV Champion: Jeff Hardy

The Xtreme Television title has gained in image.

Jeff Hardy gets onto the turnbuckle after winning the TV title, playing to the crowd. EZ Money gets back into the ring and knocks Jeff off of the turnbuckle. As Jeff gets back again, EZ hits the Bank Rolls. He gets back out of the ring and brings in a chair. He beats Jeff with a chair until blood is oozing from his head and the chair is dented as the show ends.

Overall Rating: 64%

We got a 3.58 rating for 'Bloodsday'!

The attendance level was 1755 people.

We made $52650 from ticket sales.

Reports from Catherine Quine, Dean Malenko & Kevin Eldon:

Tony Mamaluke, Jamal, and Chris Cash aren't getting over because of their gimmcks.

Hardcore Holly gained overness from his match.

Roster Actions:

Tony Mamaluke, Jamal, and Chris Cash have been sent down to OVW.

Here is my weekly report on our battle with NWATNA. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. They have better workers than us, and so fans are turning to them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values.

Edited by Akki

I put as much effort as I wanted. I'm doing this for fun, and writing out everything in a big way isn't fun for me. I don't care for flames. Bring them on if you want to. I just didn't really expect someone I knew from FotG to be the first.

Edited by Akki

Let's face it. Most of the people that know how I respond to diarys such as this know exactly what I'm going to say. This isn't worth my time.

If you're happy doing, then do it. Don't stop it though. Keep going. Make this the best crap diary ever, and make it to 6 months. And I'm being sincere.

Make this great, even with those awful writeups and lack of backstory that are guarenteed to send more people away from this diary then (Insert Analogy Here).

**Sighs**

Thank you for all the strange comments. Anyway, here ya go, show 2.

user posted image

WWE: Xtreme Bloodsday Show 2

December 8, 2004

From the Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, Connecticut

The Bloodsday pyros fire and the crowd is on their feet as Michael Hayes and DDP welcome everyone to the second edition of Bloodsday! EZ Money's music plays as he come out to the ring, a cocky grin on his face. He grabs a mic from the ring announcer. "Well, I'm sure you all saw what I did to Jeff Hardy last week. And if you didn't let's see it again." EZ points to the Titantron which shows a replay of EZ Money attacking Jeff Hardy after Jeff Hardy won the 20 Man TV Title Battle Royal at the first ever Bloodsday last week. "Yeah, I love seeing that. Anyway, Mr. TV Champ, I want the TV title. So come out here and give me my match!" Jeff Hardy's music plays as he runs down to the ring and attacks EZ with a cane. They start brawling in and around the ring.

Al Snow's music plays and he walks out to the entrance ramp while Jeff Hardy and EZ Money are still fighting. "Looks like you guys really do want a match. Fine. Get a ref out here right now. This match is for the TV title. Now." Snow leaves as Speedy Nelson runs out to referee the match.

Jeff Hardy vs EZ Money (For The Xtreme Television Title):

Hardy and EZ trade blows with the cane outside the ring until it breaks in half. Lots of lighweight action here as we see moonsaults and splashes galore. EZ kicks out of a Whisper in the Wind through a table, and a Jeff picks him up for the Twist of Fate, he kicks him right in the balls and hits the Bank Roll for the three.

--Commercial Break--

Al Snow is backstage in his office with the Xtreme Tag Team titles on his desk. "I've decided that these titles will be decided tonight. Tonight, the Impact Players, the Chair Swinging Freaks, the Disciples of Synn, and The Ministry will fight in a TLC match for the Xtreme Tag Team titles!"

Sean Waltman vs Tommy Dreamer:

Purely hardcore match between these two. Lots of chairs, tables, and barbed wire here. Both men are bloody by the end of the match after some high-flying from Waltman. At one point, he hits a moonsault onto Dreamer who is covered with barbed wire. This was just one of the many risky moves in this spectacle of a match. Dreamer wins after he reverses a Syxx-Factor attempt into a Dreamer Driver for the 3. After the match, Waltman gets a new burst of energy and attacks Dreamer again. He beats him with a bat, then hits a Syxx-Factor onto a chair.

--Commercial Break--

Mikey Whipwreck knocks on the door of Al Snow's office. "Come in," Snow says as Whipwreck opens the door. Mikey comes in and sits down. "Look, I was cheated out of my win by Waltman last week. I want another shot." Snow considers this for a second. "All right. You got it. you face Lex Luger later tonight. You got what you wanted. Now get out." Whipwreck leaves with a grin on his face.

--Commercial Break--

Rhyno vs Hardcore Holly:

A great hardcore match that the crowd seemed to get into. Both guys seemed to pull out their best arsenal of moves. Just as the match was about to get good, Buff Bagwell ran in with a chair. He swung it at Rhyno, but it went awry and hit Holly. Rhyno pinned Hardcore as Buff was looking confused. Rhyno then got up and GORED the hell out of Buff. GORE GORE GORE!

Jeff Hardy 's music plays as he makes his way to the ring. He slaps hands with some fans. As he gets to the ring, he goes to the timekeeper for a mic."You know what? I was robbed of my TV title. I want a shot to get it back, and..." He never finishes his sentence as EZ Money runs into the ring with a chair. He beats Jeff down with it, then drops it and hits the Bank Roll onto the chair. Jeff is bleeding internally and paramedics run into the ring to help him as EZ Money runs away.

EZ Money gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Mikey Whipwreck vs Lex Luger:

Basically a squash, Whipwreck barely put up a fight and Luger won after powerbombing Whipwreck through a table and applying the Torture Rack to make him tap.

Al Snow's music plays as he walks to the ring holding a mic. "Congratulations, Luger. Also, congratulations to Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer for winning their matches tonight, too. So Rhyno, Dreamer, come out here." Tommy Dreamer's music hits as he walks to the ring. Then Rhyno's music hits and he runs to the ring himself. Al Snow begins to talk again. "Congratulations to you all for becoming contendors for the Xtreme World Title. In exactly one week, Bloodsday will come from Madison Square Garden! And live, right there, in the Main Event, you three will battle for the Xtreme World Title. Get ready gentlemen." Al Snow's music hits again as he leaves and the other three stare a hole in each other.

Tommy Dreamer gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

Disciples Of Synn II vs Chair Swinging Freaks vs The Ministry vs Impact Players For The Xtreme Tag Team Titles In a TLC Match:

Not bad of a match. Gangrel and Viscera dissapointed a bit as Gangrel botched an Implant DDT and almost broke Travis Bane's neck. Bane was out for the rest of the match, and Seven went after Gangrel, finally getting into a fight in the crowd and dissapearing. No one saw what happened to them during the match. Viscera tried to climb the ladder but his weight prevented him from going up too quickly and he was brought down by Lance Storm and Justin Credible. Credible hits a Superkick on him, breaking his jaw and also taking him out of the match. Balls and Rotten attempt a Con-Chair-To on Credible, but Storm attacks them and Locks in the Maple Leaf on Balls. Crefible hits That's Incredible on Rotten and the Impact Players climb the ladder and get the titles. They stay on the ladder, waving their titles around as the show ends.

The Xtreme Tag Team title has lost image.

Overall Rating: 67%

We got a 3.70 rating for 'Bloodsday'!

The attendance level was 1751 people.

We made $52530 from ticket sales.

Tommy Dreamer is not ready to be moved up the card, I had to work hard just to keep our match from falling apart.

Guest Little Rey

Not terrible, it's an interesting idea. Maybe make the matches a bit longer, especially for PPVs. Also personally I find the Red really hard and irritating to read. Maybe only do some bits in Red, like the matches, but not the whole thing. Keep going.

Thanks. Well, I guess you're using a different skin so you can't see the red very well. Anyway, I haven't had a PPV match yet. Those, I will make longer. Thanks for the comments. When someone told me about this place, they told me I would get flamed. Well, if constructive criticism is flaming in his book, he's crazy.

Just a couple of ideas for you.

Don't bold the whole show. Just bold the titles. Something like this:

Wrestler A -v- Wrestler B

For A Championship

Results

Road Agent Notes (Overness gains/drops, title image gains/drops)

Match Ratings

I personally like the road agent notes in the quotes at the end. Keep working at the diary :)

user posted image

WWE Xtreme Bloodsday Show 3

December 15, 2004

From Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York

The pyros hit and the third Bloodsday is under way. Michael Hayes and DDP as always provide the commentary and welcome the fans. The Steiners and Mean Street Posse are already in the ring for their match.

Mean Street Posse vs Steiners:

Both teams didn't look their best, but it was an OK match. Scott Steiner reversed a Roderizer into a Steiner Spiral, but Rageous kicked out. Rick Steiner also hit his top rope bulldog on Rod, but Pete Gas broke it up. Then the Posse got some chairs and started beating the crap out of the Steiners until Rick found a kendo stick and cracked it on Gas's head. Scott took Rod's chair and cmacked him with it, then dropped it because of blood loss. Rod took the opportunity to hit his Roderizer and cover Scott. Rick went to break it up with an elbow drop but Rod got out of the way and Rick hit Scott. Rod Rageous took the opportunity and hit the Roderizer on Rick as Pete Gas hit the Gas Mask on Scott for the three. The Posse beat down on the Steiners with chairs after the match.

Scott Steiner lost 1 point of overness from this match. Pete Gas gained 2 points of overness from this match. Rod Rageous gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Lex Luger and his tag partner Buff Bagwell are backstage. Lex is wearing a GIANTS jersey. Buff starts talking. "My friend Lex Luger gets the shot to become the first ever Xtreme World Champion. And he's gonna win. Do you know why? Lex, tell em why." Lex takes off his jersey. "It's because I'm the Total Package." He starts to bounce his pecs up and down. "And nobody is better than the Total Package. Rhyno, Dreamer, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. But a minute in my Torture Rack and you'll know what the Package is all about." The scene ends as Buff and Lex give each other high fives.

The Impact Players, Justin Credible and Lance Storm, come out to the ring with their Xtreme Tag Team belts. As Credible is about to start talking, the Chair Swinging Freaks walk out to the entrance ramp. Balls has a mic. "Now, we know we were cheated last week. There is no way in hell that you could have beaten us. So how about this? We have a match at Blood, Sweat, and Fears for those titles of yours to prove that we should be the rightful owners. What do you, Players?" Credible answers. "You got it. We'll take your challenge. But first you gotta prove that you're good enough. So if you can beat the team of the Blue Meanie and Marc Mero, you get your shot. Oh, wait. I forgot that there's one more name on that team. It's Air Paris. So if you can beat thenm in a Handicap match, you get your shot at Blood, Sweat, and Fears." Axl and Balls look at each other, their confidence fading as we cut to commercial.

Justin Credible gained 3 points of overness from this segment. Axl Rotten gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

--Commercial Break--

EZ Money vs Billy Gunn (For The Xtreme Television Title):

A good match with suprisingly some chain grappling between the two. Billy Gunn hits a Crash Landing and gets a 2 count. He sets EZ up for the Fame-Ass-Er, but Sean O'Haire runs into the ring with a 2x4. He nails him on the head and hits the Prophecy. EZ covers him for the three. Sean gets another 2x4 and hands it to EZ. EZ looks at O'Haire then looks at Gunn. He nods. Just as they are about to attack, Jeff Hardy runs into the ring and cleans house with a chair. He helps Billy up and the two groups have a staredown.

Al Snow walks to the ring. "Looks like you 4 are perfect. Perfect for a tag team match next week at Bloodsday. It's gonna be Jeff Hardy and Billy Gunn taking on Sean O'Haire and EZ Money." Al Snow leaves as the groups keep staring and we cut to commercial.

--Commercial Break--

The Steiners are in the interview area with Marc Lloyd. Lloyd starts the interview off by asking a defining question. "How do you feel about losing to the Mean Street Posse that way?" Rick is the first too talk. "RUFF. It wasn't my fault. That damn Rod punk moved and I hit Scott. Right, Scott?" Scott looks pissed off. "That's not how I saw it. I just saw you hit me." "C'mon, Scott. We're brothers. Remember, blood is thicker than water." "I know, I know. But you hit me. There's no excusing that." "Fine. You want to insist on that? Well, Scott, IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BITE ME!" Rick walks off, leaving Scott looking dissapointed and mad at the same time.

Sean O'Haire vs Mikey Whipwreck:

Almost purely technical match. O' Haire hits a Prophecy, but Billy Gunn runs out and distracts him. Mikey gets up and whips Sean into the turnbuckle. He hits the Whippersnapper for the 3.

Mikey Whipwreck gained 1 point of overness from this match.

--Commercial Break--

Rhyno was with Marc Lloyd backstage. "So, Rhyno, you are the last ever ECW Television and World Champion. And in the main event tonight, you get a chance to become the first ever Xtreme World Champion. How do you feel?" "How do I feel? How do I feel?! I feel great." Rhyno pounds his chest. "Being the last ever ECW World Champion gives me the edge. I can get back right where I left off, getting pure, grit, hardcore wrestling gold around my waist again. Tonight, Dreamer, Luger, and maybe even Bagwell, you are gonna get GORE GORE GORED!"

Chair Swinging Freaks vs Air Paris, Blue Meanie, and Marc Mero:

Paris, Menie, and Mero tag a lot, alternating. The Freaks seem to wear them down a lot, using anything that comes to their hands. They used chairs, 2xs, and a fire extinguisher. Finally, Balls hits his Nutcracker Suite on Paris for the three. The CSF get the Tag Title shot at Blood, Sweat, and Fears.

--Commercial Break--

Lex Luger makes his way to the ring, accompanied by Buff Bagwell. Rhyno walks out and the two stare at each other as Dreamer gets to the ring.

Rhyno vs Tommy Dreamer vs Lex Luger (For The Xtreme World Title):

An all-out brawl with these two. Dreamers piledrivers Luger through a table but Rhyno breaks up the pin. Rhyno Gores Dreamer through a stack of tables, taking him outside. From then on, it's basically Rhyno and Luger. Buff also interferes but gets Gored, allowing Lex to get Rhyno up in the rack. Dreamer gets back into it and breaks it up, but Buff get up and takes him to the outside. Rhyno takes a chair and throws it at Luger's head, knocking him back. As Luger turns around, Rhyno runs at him and GORE GORE GORE! Rhyno covers Lex. 1... 2... 3! It's over! Rhyno is the first ever XTREME WORLD CHAMPION. Rhyno takes the title and puts holds it up in the air as the show ends.

Overall Rating: 67%

We got a 3.70 rating for 'Bloodsday'!

The attendance level was 1755 people.

We made $52650 from ticket sales.

You overused Sean O'Haire and Billy Gunn at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing them.

Several wrestlers have complained about the backstage behavior of EZ Money. It has been decided that if this happens again, he will be suspended.

Guest greenoz

You know what? Don't give a shit what the other guys say! This is a decent diary, i personally like the way your using Rhyno.

The people that flame your diary probably couldn't even write a decent diary if they tried.

Once again, great last show. Looking forward to the PPV.

But like what Little Rey said, the matches could possibly be a tad bit longer.

Keep up the good work, i can see you're putting alot of work into this diary.

Edited by greenoz

user posted image

WWE Xtreme Bloodsday Show 4

December 22, 2004

From the Fleet Center, Boston, Massachusetts

The red pyros blast as the fourth edition of Bloodsday kicks off! Michael Hayes and DDP welcome everyone as we are just 4 days away from the first WWE: X Pay-Per-View. Rhyno makes his way to the ring holding the Xtreme World Title that he won the week before. He runs to the ring and gets a mic from the timekeeper. "Last week, I told everyone that I would become the first Xtreme World Champion! And I was right. I did it and I AM the first Xtreme World Champion! I also said that I would GORE GORE GORE Tommy Dreamer, Buff Bagwell, and Lex Luger. And I did! I gored all three and I..." He is cut off as Lex Luger runs into the ring with a chair. He blasts Rhyno in the back, then hits him over the head. He drops the chair and picks up Rhyno, lifting him into the Torture Rack. After a minute, he powerbombs Rhyno from the Rack position into the chair. Luger picks up the mic. "You see that? You see that Rhyno? You see that, everyone? I would have been the Xtreme World Champion if it weren't for Tommy Dreamer. And tonight, I can get my revenge. I will face Tommy Dreamer tonight for the number one contendorship at Blood, Sweat, and Tears. And I, the Total Package..." Luger stars flexing his pecs. "Lex Luger, will become the next XTREME WORLD CHAMPION!"

Second City Saints vs Mean Street Posse:

CM Punk and Colt Cabana accompanied by Ace Steel make their way to the ring to face Pete Gas and Rod Rageous. It's a pretty one-sided match with the SCS having control until the end. Pet Gas makes the hot tag to Rod Rageous and he starts to clean house. Backdrop, backdrop, clothesline, clothesline. He hits the Roderizer on Cabana! 1... 2... Broken up by Punk in the nick of time. Gas runs in and floors Punk. Ace Steels runs in and clotheslines Gas out of the ring. Rageous turns aroung and gets hit with the Twist of Kain! Punk is back on the apron and gets the tag from Colt as Steel goes on the outside to beat on Gas. Punk whips Rod into the corner and sets him up. Pepsi Plunge! 1... 2... 3. The SCS win their first match here in WWE: X. Ace Steel knocks Gas back into the ring and gets three chairs. He hands one to Punk and the other to Cabana. They beat on the Posse. Colt sets Gas up... Colt 45! The Saints start laughing.

Colt Cabana debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Ace Steel debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Al Snow walks out to greet them. "Welcome to WWE: X, Second City Saints. And WWE: X, the locker room, the fans, everyone, this is the best faction ever in wrestling. And I have brought them in here. So watch out. Respect these guys and nothing will happen. But cross them and I won't be held responsible from their actions." The four walk backstage as we cut to commercial.

--Commercial Break--

The camera is backstage, following Billy Gunn. He walks backstage, finding a room that says "Jeff Hardy" on the door. he opens it, but as the camera man is about to come in, he slams the door.

Air Paris vs Sean Waltman:

Eh match. Mostly filler space. Paris almost hits the Slingshot Legdrop to put Waltman through a table once, but Waltman gets off the table and Paris goes through. Waltman brings another table in the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He whips Paris into the corner and delivers a top-rope X-Factor through the table. He beats on Paris with the table pieces after the match.

Rick Steiner vs Marc Mero:

An OK match. Steiner hits his Top Rope Bulldog on Mero. Pin cover for a 2. Scott Steiner runs down with a chair, looking at Mero. He gets into the ring and swings... but Mero puts Rick in the way. He nails Rick in the head. Mero grabs the chair andd DDTs Scott into it. He brings Rick up and hits the TKO! Cover gets the three and Mero runs away.

Rick gets up and looks at Scott. Scott also gets up and they stare at each other, looking furious. Refs and trainers get into the ring and hold them apart as the brothers are about to tear each other up. We head to another commercial.

--Commercial Break--

Billy Gunn and Jeff Hardy vs Sean O'Haire and EZ Money:

They use everything but the kitchen sink in this match. Oh, wait. O'Haire just nailed Gunn with it. Jeff breaks the pin up after one. Tag to EZ. Back suplex on Gunn and he throws the sink at him. gunn breaks out of a Boston Crab and makes the tag to Hardy. Superkick to EZ. EZ stumbles back and gets the blind tag to O'Haire. Sean gets in but gets floored by a 2x4 shot. Gunn runs in and gets the One and Only on O'Haire. Jeff covers. 1... 2... Kickout! Tag back to EZ. He comes in and takes a pendulum neckbreaker from Hardy. Gunn gets off of the apron and knocks O'Haire off as Hardy goes up. Swanton Bomb! 1... 2... 3. That's the end of the match. Gunn and Hady shake hands and get on the turnbuckles to celebrate. But behind them, O'Haire has the 2x4 and hits Billy with it, knocking him back to the ring. He hits Jeff and EZ runs into the ring with a fire extinguisher. He sprays the foam all over Gunn and Hardy.

Al Snow walks out. "Stop it! Stop it now! That was a great match, but it's over. Now, in four days, you four will participate in a Fatal Four Way match for the Xtreme Television Title. That's all." Snow leaves as EZ looks at O'Haire and hits him with the fire extinguisher. He sprays foam all over him. He gets his TV title back. And walks away from the ring, holding it up for everyone to see.

--Commercial Break--

Lex Luger makes his way to the ring, and so does Tommy Dreamer. Just when the match is about to start, Al Snow's music plays and he comes out. "Wait a moment, wait a moment. I have gotten a request from someone to add a stipulation to this match. It will now be a Special Guest Referee match. And your Referee will be... RHYNO!" Rhyno's music plays as the Xtreme World Champion comes out wearing a referee shirt. He signals for the bell to ring and the match gets underway.

Lex Luger vs Tommy Dreamer:

Lots of weapons used in this match. Chairs, hammers, and the chipped kitchen sink. Dreamer has a 2x4 and Luger is groggy. He rushes at him with it but Lex pulls Rhyno in the way. Rhyno gets the full force of it and falls down. Luger takes the 2x4 and whacks Dreamer with it. He drops the 2x4 and picks up the kitchen sink. He swings it at Tommy and it connects. Rhyno finally gets up. He grabs the sink but Luger won't let go. Finally, after some pulling, Rhyno takes it. He lifts it up and aims at Lex... but brings it down on the head of Dreamer! Dreamer is KOed and Luger makes the cover. Rhyno counts the 3. Lex Luger is the Number One Contendor at Blood, Sweat, and Fears in 4 days! Rhyno and Luger stare at each other. Luger signals that the title is his, but Rhyno shakes his head. Suddenly, Rhyno falls down and Tommy Dreamer is seen behind him with a steel chair. Luger looks at Dreamer, then smiles. They shake hands and Dreamer raises Lex's hand. They stand over Rhyno's limp form as the show ends and DDP and Michael Hayes remind everyone to order Blood, Sweat, and Fears, this Sunday, live on Pay-Per-View.

Overall Rating: 66%

We got a 3.54 rating for 'Bloodsday'!

The attendance level was 1752 people.

We made $52560 from ticket sales.

You overused Al Snow and Rhyno at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing them.

Billy Gunn and Jeff Hardy work well together as a team, it adds to their matches.

CM Punk and Colt Cabana blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles.

I like the fast pace of the short match descriptions, that describe the high spots and anything that would be storyline/angle related.

Chipped Kitchen Sink = Continuity!!

The bidding war for Moore with WWE when you are WWE = not continuity

I like this diary much more than, say, those flamers say I should, (particularly the one who can't spell or think of analogies in the middle of his own analogy heh)

1 teensy thing i'd add: when someone gains overness because of a gimmick change, could you either say what the gimmick is, or have it come up during the match somehow? (ie: [workername] enters the ring in a suit of armor, dressed as a postman, or carrying a deck of magic cards, or whatever) unless there is some global explanation (ie: everyone gets the "no gimmick needed" gimmick when joining WWE:X because everyone is here to kick ass, not ride in limos and wear cowboy hats)

One thing that is interesting, is that the announcers open the show, but we never hear from them, giving me the feeling that I'm in the arena instead of watching this on tv. I like how you mention the names of the road agents that write you, or the referee that runs to the ring.

And personally, although backstories are keen, this stripped down simplicity of this show diminishes the need for one. We all know who Sophie is, you don't have to write me a story about how you met her and how hot she is. Al Snow summed this up in his first promo: I'm not one for a lot of talk... Let's get to the action!"