• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Project Mayhem' Presetns 'Shoot To Kill' Card

May 21st 2005

Three Round Robin Challegne Matches

Homicide & B-Boy v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

Homicide & B-Boy v. Super Dragon and Excaluiber

Super Dragon and Excaluiber v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

- The winner of this match gets a tag title shot at the next show. All three of these teams were biting at the bit last show to try to get a match against the champs and the "Man in Charge" David Auburn has organized a Round Robin Challegne to prove who the deserving contender is.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' 

'Shoot To Kill'

May 21st 2005

Round Robin Challegne Match One

Homicide & B-Boy v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

Cide and B-Boy came out to the music of boos and Spanky and Eddie came out to a huge pop.  The match got under way and Cide immedatly took the upper hand of Spanky, bringing him into the corner and beating him down to the point where he tagged in B-Boy and the 'New Age Punisher' hit the Face Wash dropkick.  In a huge surprise Spanky and Eddie pulled out the win after Cide was knocked down by a huge top rope plancha by Eddie and B-Boy missed a Shining Wizard and Spanky quickly hit the Slice Bread 2# for the three count. After the match B-Boy looked confused abuot what happened as Spanky and Eddie celebrated.

6 Man Tag

Rat Pack & Necro Butcher v. Ruckus & Sabian & Amazing Red

In a odd match Necro Butcher was the victor of this match after he turned on his team and started punching Izzy and Dixie.  Necro's first victim was Sabain who was destroyed by chops and headbuts.  Ruckus tried to fight him but the Butcher was too strong, even after taking multiple chair shots to the head.  Necro turned on his team when Izzy and Dixie hit stereo dives into the group of Ruckus, Sabian, Red and Necro and apperantly he thought they turned on him.  The end came with Red getting a vicious clothesline from Necro.

Danny Maff v. JC Bailey

In one of the most intense matches of 'Project Mayhem's history Danny Maff won after actually knocking JC Baliey unconsious.  This match spilled to the outside and thats where it stayed for most of the match.  Bailey was whipped into the guardrail multiple times leaving lines on his back from where he hit the railing.  After Maff tried to hit a Burning Hammer on the floor, which Bailey escaped from, JC nailed Maff with  a chair and hit a huge stomp off the top rope to the floor onto Maff.  The knock out came after Maff nailed Bailey with a forearm that made JC fall back against the rail and layed there and Maff nialed him with a chair shot that looked to immedatly knock him out.  The ref checked on him and pushed off Maff and called the doctors from the back as the took him to the back Maff got on the mic.

"Kevin Steen, the last few shows you've attacked me from behind and it just shows that you fuckin Canadians have balls! If you were a fucking man you would show up next show and wrestle me in a one on one match instead of trying to attack me from behind! So how bout it mother fucker, who gots balls kid?

Maff drops the mic and walks to the back as Bailey is still being checked on.

Roderick Strong v. Any Tag Team that Wants into 'PM'

Strong comes out to the ring and stands in the ring leaning on the ropes as he signals for his oppenents to come out.  Out from the back comes All Money is Legal the team of K Murda and K Pusha.  Strong immedatly gives the boots to Pusha as he runs in first.  He quickly knocks him down to one knee and hits a huge running boot to his face sending him to the floor.  Murda runs into the ring and is soon powerbombed over the top ropes onto his partner.  The end comes with Roderick giving Pusha a huge backbreaker sending him to the floor, Murda tries to surprise Strong with a cross body off the top rope but Strong catches him and nails a monsterous backbreaker for the 1..2..3.

Intermission starts and an annoucer comes out to let the fans know about 'Project Mayhem's new merchandise table, including tapes and DVD's of previous shows. He also encourages fans to check up dates of the company on www.projectmayhem.com.  Intermission ends

Round Robin Challenge Match Two

Homicide & B-Boy v. Super Dragon and Excaluiber

In a great match Super Dragon and Excaluiber are able to completly knock Cide and B-Boy out of the running for a tag title shot after Dragon hit a Phsyco Driver on B-Boy about three seconds before Homicide hits Excaluiber with a Cop Killa and the ref counts the three for Super Dragon when he thinks he's counting for Cide.  After the match Homicide pissed off gets into B-Boy's face about costing them this who challenge and tells him he doesn't have his mind on the right things and pushes him out of the way right before he walks to the back.

'The Man in Charge'

David Auburn comes out wearing an all black suit except a white tie.  He grabs the mic.

"You know my orginal plan for tonight was to come out to annouce one thing, but it seems as the nigh has gone on, I have decided that a few things need to be addressed. First of all, a man that goes by the name of Daniel Maff.  You made a challenge earlier tonight to Kevin Steen so Daniel, I'm gonna answer your challenge on behalf of Steen and say that he would love to fight you in a match, infact I just got off the phone with him and he said he'd like to make it a street fight.  So there you go its booked, next show Danny Maff v. Kevin Steen in a Street Fight.  Now that, that is settled I can get to the real reason I wanted to come out here.  Next show, you will see the debut of a man who put another company on the map since day one, he is the first master of the art of stiff kicks, he is none other then Low-Ki!

Auburn just drops the mic and smiles as the crowd erupts, he walks to the back pointing to himself going 'I'm David Auburn, I can do things like that. I can get you what you wanna see!'

'Project Mayhem' Tag Team Titles Match

Jack Evans & Jerrelle Clark© v. Josh Abercrombie & Brandon Thomaselli

The crowd was so hyped up from the last annoucement that it just carried into this match.  They were on their feet almost the entire match as all four men put on their best performances.  Thomaselli stacked Evans onto a table that was near ringside and hit a huge 450 from the top rope to the outside crashing down on Evans and breaking the table.  Abercrombie really surprised a lot of people nailing a lungblower    in mid-air after jumping off the second rope.  He also hit a corkscrew moonsault off the top rope to the floor onto Clark and Evans.  The finish came after Clark stacked two chairs on top of Thomaselli's chest and hit a 630 for the victory.  After the match Abercrombie and Thomaselli stood in the ring while the fans chanted 'Please Come Back!"

Robin Robin Finals

Winner Gets Tag Title Shot Next Show

Super Dragon and Excaluiber v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

In a long 35 minute match, full of near falls including Excaluiber hitting a double underhook piledriver on Spanky but he kicked out and Super Dragon hitting a Pyscho Driver on Eddie only to be broken up by Spanky.  Dragon and Spanky battled on the floor only for it to end after Spanky went for a hurricanrana and Dragon reversed it and powerbombed him on the bare floor.  Excaluiber's neck still hurt earlier from taking the Cop Killa lost the match for his team after Spanky hit a huge Sliced Bread 2# off the top rope.  Spanky and Eddie celebrated after their long fought win.

I really like this diary you have me hooked as i love all the hardcore hig flying action and the short results are great as well as the continuing storyline building. Anyways looking forward to the next show keep up the good work.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

Dream Match Signed for next show!

- For the first time ever debuting wrestler Low-Ki will challegne 'The New Age Punisher' B-Boy.  Both men are talented with there feet and it shuold be an amazing match.  B-Boy is coming of to huge losses that he had for his team with Homicide at the Round Robin Challenge and he needs to get back on top of his game.  Low-Ki is new to the 'Project Mayhem' lockeroom and he's looking to make an impact.  Both men need a victory but only one get get the W.  Except this one to get stiff quickly.

Guest JayLethal

'Project Mayhem' presents 'Said and Done' Card

June 4th, 2005

'Project Mayhem' Debut of Low-Ki

Low-Ki v. B-Boy

- In a match that fans are calling an 'Indy Dream Match', for the first time ever, 'The New Age Punisher' faces the 'Strong Style Thug' Low-Ki.  Ki has said he's coming to 'PM' for one reason, to take over.  He doesn't care who he has to go threw but he will get to the top one way or another. B-Boy needs this win more then anything, his partner and friend Homicide is pissed with him about costing them the Tournament and he needs to show him that he is still worthy.

'Street Fight

Danny Maff v. Kevin Steen

- This two men may kill each other before this is over.  Steen has been quoted 'I ain't worried bout him, whats there to be word bout eh?'  Steen doesn't seem to know what he has coming to him because Maff has been ready to get his hands on Steen for a long time.  All we can say is keep the hospital on speed dial.

'Project Mayhem' Title

Homicide© v. Jay Lethal

- Lethal has been given another chance at the 'PM' title thanks to David Auburn but Homicide doesn't care how many times Lethal wants him to beat him, they can just keep sending him back to him. "Its fun for me" says Homicide about wrestling Jay Lethal.  Jay on the otherhand has been training extra hard for this match because he knows he only will get so many chances.  Should be a great match.

'Project Mayhem' Tag Team Titles

Jack Evans and Jerrelle Clark © v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

- These four men are no strangers to each other. They've been in the ring together before and guarnteed this won't be the last time.  Except all these men to pull out the craziest high flying action you've ever seen.  The tag scene is getting bigger in 'Project Mayhem' and it is fulled with only the best teams and these two teams are a prime example of that.

Bradon Thomaselli v. Josh Abercrombie

- These two guys are best friends and they tagged together last show and got 'Please Come Back' chants so of course at the offices at 'Project Mayhem' we like to please our fans so of course we brough them back but this time to face each other.  It should be intresting to see how they do against one an another since they both know each others moves and techniques.

Super Dragon & Excaluiber v. Necro Butcher and JC Bailey

- Necro and Bailey have killed each other before in all sorts of deathmatches but this time their put together to take on the team of Super Dragon and Excaluiber.  This match may be the most underrated match on the card, maybe ever.  All four of these men don't care about their body and are only worried about enflicting pain on their oppenents.

Roderick Strong's 'You want in? Beat me first.' Challenge

- Roderick Strong has put out his challenge to anyone who wants to come into 'Project Mayhem.' There is a poll atprojectmayhem.com asking who do they think  Strongs oppenent will be this event.

6 Pack Challenge

Sabian v. Izzy v. Ruckus v. Justice v. 'Dre Nelson v. Johnny Lee

- With the cocky 'Dre Nelson and Johnny Lee all ready not liking each other going into this match could show that this match could get intense fast and not just be full of dives to the outside.  But we can only wait to see.

Card Subject To Change

I finally come back and this awesome diary is still here and still reaks of awesomness. Cant' wait for more and I will be reading. Oh and for the questions:

On A Scale from 1-10 -

My Storylines - 8 (like to see some more fueds we wouldnt see in the indys)

My Use of Wrestlers - 8.5 (wouldnt really change anything)

My Writing - 9 (best i've seen in a while)

Who do you want to see in Project Mayhem? Second City Saints

Who do you think Roderick Strong will finally get beat by if he ever does? SUPER DRAGON!

Most deserving 1# Contender? Give Roderick Strong a chance

How do you like this diary? LOVE IT!

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' Annouces 'King of the Deathmatch' Tournament in August!'

- The office at 'PM' have just put out a newletter saying that in August, 'Project Mayhem' will be hosting their first ever KOTDM tournament.  They are planning on bringing in new talent and setting up new matches that people haven't seen before.  This tournament will consist of 12 and has been scheduled for two nights.  The first two participants have been annouced and they are Necro Butcher and JC Bailey.  Stay tuned for more news and participaints.

King of the Deathmatches? Fuck yea. I can't wait for that. I also wouldn't mind seeing Strong take the title off of Homicide. I mark for Strong, Homicide too, but Strong has been built up to be a fucking god right now.

KING OF THE DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

*gets in line to buy the first ticket and holds up the Perry Saturn Moppy rip-off for the fans bring the weapons match*

Edited by ZAK416

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' presents 'Said and Done'

June 4th, 2005

This Show is dedicated to the late, Chris Cash.  Though Cash never worked for us we are still extremly sorry for his family.  Many 'Project Mayhem' wrestlers will be wearing black bands around their arms in honor of him.  Rest in Peace Chris Cash, you will be missed but never forgotten.

6 Pack Challenge

Sabian v. Izzy v. Ruckus v. Justice v. 'Dre Nelson v. Johnny Lee

Nelson tells everyone to get out cause he wants Lee, as the start to cirlce the ring, Nelson suddenly tags in Izzy.  The match gets under quickly but with a few botched spots and a few almost fatal injuries with Justice clipping his feet on the top rope on a dive attempt, Sabian picks up the win after a huge stomp to the back of Izzy's head.  After the match Nelson nailed Lee from behind with a chair and called him a dumbass for even coming back here.

Roderick Strong v. Anyone who wants to come to 'Project Mayhem'

Roderick Strong comes to the ring and gets on the mic saying 'Anyone wanna except the challenge?' All of a sudden a small scraggly man in overalls with a tye dye shirt comes out from the entrance way. And immediate 'SPIKE DUDLEY!' chant starts as Spike shakes everyones hand on his way to the ring. The match starts and Spike immedatly gets a rude welcome to 'PM' with some of the stiffest chops anyone has ever seen. Strong picks up Spike on the outside and throws him as hard as he can into the guardrail. The finish came after Spike, barely able to get up and Strong nailed a huge running Yakuza kick.

Bradon Thomaselli v. Josh Abercrombie

On any other show this would be MOTN with out a doubt, but not tonight.  These guys  brought out everything they had and then some.  Abercrombie looked to be dead after Thomaselli hit an Air Raid Crash on him on the outside.  Thomaselli after being in control of the match almost the entire match, Abercrombie out of nowwhere hit a Lung Blower off the second rope.  The end came with Abercrombie falling victim to a Air Raid Crash off the top rope by Thomaselli.  After the match both men shook each others hand and raised each other arms in respect.

Super Dragon & Excaluiber v. Necro Butcher and JC Bailey

Words can not describe the sicking beating all of these men took.  Necro and Dragon battled threw the crowd exchanging some of the stiffest punches and forearms possible.  Bailey looked to be dead after Excaluiber hit a underhook piledriver on the floor.  Dragon contunied to kill the Butcher with stomps to the head and a curbstomp on a folded chair! The end came with Super Dragon hitting a Phsyco Driver on Bailey onto a table of chairs.

'King of the Deathmatch' News

David Auburn came out from the back in a black pinstripe suit.

'As most of you all ready know, next month, Project Mayhem will be hosting a King of the Deathmatch tournament.  And a few minutes ago I got of the phone with a person that will remain nameless, claiming that he will be around that weekend.  He also said it will be great to be home from Iraq and he would be honored to compete in this tournament.' As the fans cheer as they have a good idea who it is, David Auburn does his usual smirk and walks out of the ring.

Intermission

During intermission a brawl took place in the back between Dre Nelson and Johnny Lee ending in Daivd Auburn booking them in a Last Man Standing match for the second day of the Tournament.

'Project Mayhem' Tag Team Titles

Jack Evans and Jerrelle Clark © v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

The fact that Evans and Clark were actually able to walk on their own to feet out of the ring was a surprise to many people.  Evans took one of the nastyiest Sliced Bread Number 2 onto a folded chair.  Jack pulled out a huge corkscrew shooting star press to the outside onto everyone else. Spanky and Clark battled on the top rope until Clark pushed Spanky off and hit a quick 450 and put his legs on the ropes for leverage to get the 3 count. 

'Street Fight

No arena could control this one. They battled in the ring into the crowd and outside and the reffree finally called it a no contest.  These guys went chairshot for chairshot for almost two straigh minutes destroying multiple chairs and brain cells in the process.  Steen tried to give Maff a package piledriver on the floor but Maff backdropped him onto a few chairs.  The match finally spilled outside of the building where Maff threw Steen onto an abanded car smashing the windshield.  The were finally seperated after Maff hit a burning hammer on Steen on the hood of the car.  Securtiy held Maff back as Steen layed motionless.

'Project Mayhem' Title

Homicide © v. Jay Lethal

In the MOTN Jay Lethal tried all he could but still could not beat Homicide.  Lethal was given a nasty looking belly to belly into the corner making his body whiplash.  Though Homicide gave him quite a beating Lethal managed to hit a huge suicide dive threw the middle ropes and a nasty Dragon Suplex that got a two and a half count.  Lethal went for a headbut off the top rope but Cide moved out of the way and quickly grabbed him and hit the Cop Killa to retain his title belt.

'Project Mayhem' Debut of Low-Ki

Low-Ki v. B-Boy

Low-Ki got one of the biggest pops ever in 'Project Mayhem.' B-Boy came out accompied by Homicide.  The match started and the stiff chops immedatly started.  Ki had B-Boy laying across the middle rope and hit a huge stomp off the top rope.  At one point Ki went for a springboard kick but B-Boy ducked and Ki nailed the ref knocking him completly out of the ring.  After a few seconds B-Boy and Ki both get to their feet and Cide runs into the ring with a chair.  He stares at Ki as B-Boy starts to smile, Cide turns around and nails B-Boy with a nasty chair shot.  Ki and Cide give each other a handshake.  Homicide picks up B-Boy for a Cop Killa as Ki climbs to the top rope.  And Ki hits a huge stomp onto B-Boy forcing more impact onto the Cop Killa.  The crowd goes nuts as Cide rolls the ref back into the ring and Ki covers B-Boy and the ref counts 1....2.....3!  Homicide slides back into the ring and him and Ki continue to put the boots to B-Boy.  Homicide grabs the mic...

'You had this shit coming B-Boy.  You were nothing but dead weight with me.  I carried our tag team. This is why brought Low-Ki here. To have a real partner to have a real person watching my back. Not some bitch like you.  You will never get to my level you will always be just a mid card wrestler.  You ain't shit mother fucker!

Cide and Ki contuine to celebrate as the show ends

Edited by JayLethal

'Street Fight

The match finally spilled outside of the building where Maff threw Steen onto an abanded car smashing the windshield.  The were finally seperated after Maff hit a burning hammer on Steen on the hood of the car. 

good show as normal liked the street fight between Maff and Steen(WE Want Re-Match LOL) the best followed at a close second by Low-Ki and B-Boy Really looking forward to king of deathmatch and is the suprise person a WILDCARD.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

The First Five Wrestlers Annouced for the 'King of The Deathmatch'

- We here at 'Project Mayhem' are pleased to annouce the first five compietiors, for the 'King of The Deathmatch.  All ready annouced were the Necro Butcher, JC Bailey and a mystery man.  We would like to annouce that 'The Future of Hardcore' Nick Gage and it may be a surprise but Izzy has stepped up to the plate and said that he wants to prove to everyone that he tough and he feels other people who don't usually competing in these things shuold step up and sign themselves up.

user posted imageuser posted image

Offical 'KOTDM' Competitors-

Necro Butcher

JC Bailey

Nick Gage

Izzy

And a Surprise Wrestler

Edited by JayLethal