Battle Me!

Right so I'm basically trying to get myself back into Photoshop because I just haven't wanted to even open it lately, yet I've got the urge to create a graphic. I've already got another battle going which is why I kind of want to wipe away any rust that I've got and get things running properly again. I've also got some rules that I'm interested in doing, mainly because I just have the urge to do something on these.

Rules: You're going back to the year 2001. We all know WWE brought WCW out, but what if they hadn't of done? Instead WCW managed to stay alive, yet they went off television for two months. They are finally returning though and it's going to be on PPV at there biggest event of the year, Superbrawl. Your job is to create a poster hyping up whatever you feel needs to be hyped(I.E a huge main event or something that will tell the fans that WCW is still here and better than ever).

Size: Errrm what's the normal poster size? Maybe something like 450x500?(Height being 500)

Deadline: Don't usually set deadlines, but shall we say a week after someone accepts?

Meh not amazing rules, but I feel like creating something around them. Once someone accepts then I'll get to work :thumbsup:

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Finally got round to starting this earlier tonight. Took a while but after going through some ideas I finally came close to finishing it. I needed to add someone important to the poster seeings though it's WCW's biggest event, and well Hogan does the job for me. Anyway after a few hours work on it, here's what I got. Goodluck Doc.

WCWStarrcadePosterrr.jpg

Shit sorry Doc it was supposed to be Starrcade not Superbrawl, my fault. Never mind as you've done a Starrcade graphic now, great job on it too, really liking the whole thing overall.

Is that a vote Snyper? Make it more clear will you pal :P

If Doc doesn't mind we can go to five votes.

Johnny Perfect.

I marked for Sting but the spelling error took some of the effect away and then JP's has my 2nd Favourite wrestler on the poster in Billly Kidman so Johnny Perfect gets my vote