Rose Bowl Ahoy!

LygerMark

I think Ohio State was just the better team yesterday. You still have to remember, TRUE FRESHMEN starting at Quarterback and Tailback. Plus, The Horseshoe aint exactly an easy place to play. The defense has been bad lately and Ohio State was ready for it. At first, they stopped Michigan from bringing a safety up by having Teddy Ginn, Jr. and Santonio Holmes just abuse the Michigan secondary. Then once Michigan started playing more zone coverage, Troy Smith burned them with his legs.

But 9-2, a Big Ten Championship and a Rose Bowl berth. I sure wouldve taken that in August as Id only heard of Chad Henne as young kid who probably would get red shirted and never heard of Michael Hart. Seriously, the starters were supposed to be Matt Guetirrez at QB and David Underwood at tailback and Clayton Richard was the no.2 QB. So, Im happy

As for Wisconsin, they choked. They knew going into Iowa that they just had to win, but they couldnt. Theyve been the fraud of the conference for years and just took a lil while longer to show this year

IIRC, its because they didn't have first choice in 2003, and they still got a Pac 10 team. They care more about the Pac 10 team, due to being on the West Coast.

Trust me, the Rose Bowl WILL choose Cal, unless Auburn and OU lose, putting the Golden Bears in the NC game, or if USC loses, putting them in the Rose Bowl.