The RTCW Chronicles

Agent Risktaker

Backstreet Battle is nearly upon us and I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I had a long talk with Maxwell and Greg this morning and though I won't say who or how, a new Champion will walk out on the 23rd. The triangle match opened up a lot of possibilities for me and Greg seemed to be more open to discussing dropping the belt as long as it wasn't him being pinned. Even so, I couldn't be more happy that I finally found a way to get the belt off of Greg, if only for a while. I swear, I was seriously thinking about leaving because Maxwell and Greg didn't want to do what was best for the company.

Sophie thinks that we need to focus on lowercard fueds more and I agree with her, but to do that we've got to hire a handful of workers because all we have is three workers to work with right now -- Fuller, El Luchadora, and Texas Kidd. You could also say Billy Morrison, but we've got big plans for him right now. I'm not expecting Gunn to stick around much longer after what happened with Bernard, so I need someone to take over for him and Morrison is just the guy to do so. For now though, I'm going to hold off on getting him into the title scene because it would be a waste to build him up just for Greg to squash him.

Maxwell is using his 'pull' within the county to set us up with a slot in the county fair, which runs in October. This would be a giant step for us as the RTCW would get more local coverage and we could expose ourselves to more people. The good kind of exposure though, not the illegal kind. That'd be wrong. Anyway, right now I've got to focus on Backstreet Battle, finding a couple lowercard workers to sign, and hoping Greg doesn't change his mind about dropping the belt.

Ugh, where's my Jack Daniels?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mroniimusha

A new champion? As long as the belt isn't on Bernard, I'll be happy. Is there anyway you can 'accidentally' put him in Ladder matches and have him take sick bumps until he gets injured?

RTCW Backstreet Battle

Date: Thursday, June 23rd, 2005

Venue: The Mean Streets - Fairhope, AL.

Attendance: 108 people

The biggest show in RTCW's short history and I guess, a first for wrestling history as Backstreet Battle was held in, well, the backstreets. Basically, the show was held on a massive backstreet with about 20 cars with their lights on making a circular ring like this was some cheap illegal fighting movie. A crowd of 100 or so had gathered around the cars to see this unique event go down. Finally, Steve Hanahou appeared and climbed up a ladder onto a massive platform where he would commentate for the night. At 7:01 PM, the show was underway with the showcase match.

Showcase match: Steve Fuller vs El Luchadora

The match began with Fuller and Luchadora surveying their surroundings before locking up. Luchadora brought Fuller down into a headlock and then kneed him in the gut and threw him onto the hood of the car. Luchadora attempted a splash onto Fuller, but he moved and Luchadora crashed onto the hood. Fuller then grabbed him and yanked him off before throwing him onto the ground. Fuller began to kick Luchadora repeatedly, until he grabbed Fuller's leg and flipped him down onto the street! Luchadora then climbed onto one of the car's hood and leaped off with a big splash for the two. Fuller was up quick and managed to counter a crossbody attempt with a Sidewalk Slam onto the car! Fuller tried to kick Luchadora's teeth in but Luchadora hit him with a step-over sidekick and rammed him face first into the car. Luchadora went for the Plancha off the car but Fuller caught him for a Powerslam. Flopping around like a fish, Luchadora slowly stood into a lariat from Fuller but as he went to finish things off, Luchadora countered a DDT into the MEXICAN MADNESS~! for the victory.

Winner: El Luchadora, (30/13/48, DUD)

Hanahou: And El Luchadora picks up the victory in a hard-fought and brutal match! Ladies and gentlemen, as you saw, everything will play a part in tonight's contests -- from the cars to the street and whatever lays in between! But we're not done yet so let's keep things going with our second match of the night.

Billy Morrison vs LuNaR

LuNaR made his return following the death match against Masked Destroyer two months ago to face the up-and-coming Billy Morrison. Morrison kept LuNaR on his toes the entire match with some flashy maneuvers, but LuNaR was no pushover himself. The match was underway with Morrison leaping onto LuNaR and sending him down to the street with fists. LuNaR managed to throw him off and then hit a strong kick to Morrison's gut before tossing him into a nearby car. Neither man was used to fighting in these surroundings and it obviously showed as they could never seem to mantain a clear advantage. Morrison managed to sloppily T-Bone LuNaR onto the hood of a car and nearly breaking his neck in the process before driving rapid fists into his visage. Morrison attempted a suplex onto the unforgiving street but LuNaR hit him with a knee to the gut and then ran him back into the side of a nearby building. Picking up a trash can, LuNaR slammed it down across Morrison and then kicked him in his ribs as he yelled insults at the young man. This seemed to enrage Morrison, who came at LuNaR with a spear and then grabbed the lid of that same trash can before repeatedly slamming it into LuNaR's head and busting him open. Morrison attempted to whip him into a car, but LuNaR reversed and then rushed Morrison for a spear of his own. Morrison instead moved out of the way and LuNaR collided with the car's front! As he stood, Morrison grabbed LuNaR's arm for an irish whip but as he sent him towards the wall he whipped him back into his direction with a huge Riki Lariat before making the pin for the three count! Afterwards, Morrison celebrated as he favored his ribs while officials checked on LuNaR.

Winner: Billy Morrison, (43/33/54, ½*)

Hanahou: And Billy Morrison picks up the huge victory here in a very brutal, but exciting matchup! Making his return after a brutal deathmatch two months ago, LuNaR has in my opinion lost his way here in the RTCW and he had better find it soon or he'll continue to fall within the ranks. Folks, we've had an exciting night so far but up next is a huge fatal four-way between The Confederacy and the Fair-Town Boyz, as they call themselves!

Lee wants Miss Rebel back!

The Confederacy, now made up of just Robert D. Lee and Hammerton, appeared into the circle of cars with Lee leading the way as Hammerton waved the rebel flag madly at the crowd. Retreaving a microphone, Lee cued for the crowd to quiet down as he spoke.

Lee: Last month, two sick bastards took Miss Rebel from us and now we want her back! Dominique Johnson, I know you're here and I know you had a part in what went down last month and I swear, if you put a hand on her.. I will kill you! I will put you 6 feet under and piss on your damn grave. We don't want no trouble, we just want Miss Rebel back and by god, you better bring her out here right now or I'll...

But Lee was suddenly cut off by one of the car's stereo system blaring "Oh No" as Dominique Johnson, along with T.R. Miller, Milkshake, and Miss Rebel appeared on top of the car. Rebel had been decked out in all new gear now looking more like Johnson than her old self but it was clear she didn't want to be with them as she struggled to get away from Milkshake. Finally, Johnson smirked and spoke into his microphone.

Johnson: Or you'll do what? BITCH, I'M DA PUNISHA! You ain't gonna do shit until you've got Miss Rebel back. Ain't that right, mane? Lee, I'll admit, you put me on the shelf for a little awhile but I'm back tonight and I want revenge. But I'll make you a deal. If you can win this four way match -- and that goes for both of you -- then you'll get this ho back. But I can't blame you for wantin' her back, she is a nice piece of ass!

With that, Milkshake and Miller leaped off the car towards Lee and Hammerton and began to brawl with the two as Johnson locked himself in one of the cars with Miss Rebel.

Overall: 63

Fatal Four-Way: Robert D. Lee vs Milkshake vs Hammerton vs T.R. Miller

Obviously, this was more like a tag match than anything but it added a nice twist to things. Miller and Milkshake had the element of surprise on their side and managed to grab the early advantage after coming out of nowhere. Milkshake went straight for Lee, while Miller worked over the big man with a series of stiff forearms to the head. Lee hit Milkshake with a cheap lowblow to the crotch, sending him down to the ground but Milkshake flew to his feet in a rage and speared Lee onto the hood of a nearby car before drilling him with fists repeatedly. Luckily, Hammerton was there to make the save as he grabbed Milkshake and threw him off to the side before falling victim to a Suicide Splash from Miller, which took all three men down! Now wielding a lead pipe, Milkshake reappeared and took out Hammerton with a shot to gut before turning to Lee, who begged for mercy. But then as Milkshake came at him, Lee managed to nail a lowblow before throwing Milkshake onto the ground and hitting him repeatedly with stomps. Miller made the late save as he attacked Lee with fists before whipping him into a recovering Hammerton, sending both men down. Milkshake and Miller continued to brawl with The Confederacy, but Hammerton disappeared momentarily before returning with a shovel in hand! Sneaking up behind Miller, Hammerton reached back to swing but out of nowhere, Dominique Johnson appeared and hit him with a Scorpion Death Drop! Johnson then snuck up on Lee and spun him around before connecting with a huge Facebuster. Miller then slammed Lee onto the windshield of a nearby car as Johnson began to climb the announce platform. Stopping near the top, Johnson yelled out to the crowd before leaping off with a huge Moonsault! Holy Shit moment at its best as glass went everywhere upon impact and the crowd gasped in horror. Miller was right there to make the cover as Milkshake beat down on Hammerton with a lead pipe. The match ended with Miller's pin as all three men headed towards the car Miss Rebel was locked in, grabbed her and took off as Hammerton crawled towards Lee to check on him.

Winner: T.R. Miller, (49/27/72, **)

Hanahou: Dear god! Dominique Johnson just hit a milkshake from 30 foot up! Lee is out! Lee is out! Hammerton is out! The entire Confederacy is out and the Fair-Town Boyz have taken off with Miss Rebel once again. What a match and what an ending. Jesus, how did Johnson manage such a move? He is truly The Punisher!

The Champ: Can he do it again?

Appearing through the cars, Greg Bernard came in tremendous fashion with the RTCW Title strapped around his waist and a smirk on his face. Retreaving a microphone, Bernard undid the title and raised it into the air before laying it across his shoulder and speaking.

Bernard: Two opponents. One title. I've done it before and baby, I'll do it again. In case you're not aware, this is not the first time I've been forced to defend my title against two other men. And just so you know, I won before and I'll win tonight too. You see, The Machine is unbeatable. You can't defeat a well oiled machine and if you don't believe me, just ask Kingpin! Hahaha. But seriously, place your bets now and make sure you put your money on me because I gurantee you I'll walk out of this show with the title. I'm unstoppable and I'm unbeatable, baby. Greg Bernard can't be beat and this title ain't going nowhere. Whether it's in the ring or on the streets, Bernard is the best! Oh yeah. Now let's get this thing going.

With that, Bernard handed his title to the official and tossed the microphone aside as he leaned against one of the cars and waited on his two opponents.

Overall: 75

RTCW Heavyweight Title: Greg Bernard © vs Kingpin vs The Masked Destroyer

Who should the belt go to? Who, oh who? Well, all Kingpin wanted for Christmas was the RTCW Title but you don't always get what you want. Especially when Santa is your opponent's father. Meanwhile, Masked Destroyer has earned a shot at the title with a series of wins over LuNaR and a hard fought battle with Kingpin. So who would the belt go to? Let's find out.

The match began as Kingpin made his way through the cars and immediately rushed Bernard, spearing him onto the hood of one of the already destroyed cars. Kingpin obviously held the advantage, coming from the mean streets of New York where he grew up fighting while Bernard was used to fighting inside a ring. The Masked Destroyer appeared very soon and joined in on the brawl, attacking Kingpin from behind and throwing him into the side of another car before leaping at Bernard and attacking him with ferocious fists! Kingpin came back into the mix with a forearm to Destroyer's neck and then threw him onto the hood of a car before going back after Bernard with fists. Bernard managed to rake Kingpin's eyes and then drove him head first into the grill of a car as Destroyer fell off the hood onto the ground. Bernard began drilling Kingpin with fists and even attempted a suplex onto the car, but Kingpin managed to counter the Champ by ramming him straight into the car. Stumbling away, Kingpin found a lead pipe from earlier and went after anything that was moving. Smacking Destroyer across the head, Kingpin turned to Bernard and attempted to whack him but the Champ moved and the pipe went flying into the windshield. Shrugging it off, Kingpin began to drill Bernard with fists until the Champ was busted open and then turned right into a lariat from Destroyer! All three men were now tired, but Destroyer came dangerously close to winning the match with a pin on Bernard, but Kingpin managed to break it up. The three men continued to fight, exchanging fists with each other until Kingpin gained the advantage and took both Destroyer and Bernard out with a trash can! Kingpin exchanged fists with Destroyer, but he couldn't really do anything with the big man and thus climbed onto the hood of the car for an ax-handle smash, only for Destroyer to catch him! Shaking his head in fear, Kingpin was lifted into the air and went crashing down onto the hood from a Chokeslam! Destroyer taunted the crowd but as he turned, stepped right into a boot from Bernard! Lifting him up, Bernard held him momentarily before dropping him right onto the unforgiving pavement with a cradle piledriver! Exhausted, Bernard simply fell backwards and failed to make the pin as all three men layed there. The crowd cheered them on and Bernard finally managed to make the cover and it appeared to be over. One … Two … Thr-!! But Kingpin broke it up with a Splash onto Bernard and then rolled him away before taking it to Bernard with fists. Destroyer attempted to kick Kingpin right in the face, but Kingpin grabbed his leg and instead yanked him down onto the ground. Standing, Kingpin ducked a clothesline from Bernard and threw him onto the hood of a nearby car before joining him up there. Bernard was now layed out across the windshield but Kingpin called for the end as the crowd began to cheer. Pulling him up, Kingpin went for The End but Bernard reversed and set him up for the Piledriver! He got him up but Kingpin used his weight to fall back down and then kneed Bernard and hit THE END!! A pinfall and three count later and the match was over. Rising to his feet and immediately retreaving the title, Kingpin brought it into the air as the crowd went wild. Bernard rolled away off of the hood and looked around in shock, not believing that he'd been beaten.

Winner: New Champion, Kingpin, (64/48/80, **¾)

Hanahou: Kingpin has done it! Kingpin has done it! After 6 long months, Kingpin is the RTCW Champion and Greg Bernard can't believe it! He fought through it all, from screwjobs to Bernard's cheating ways but finally, Kingpin is the Champion. Folks, what a night.. we fought on the streets and we've got a new Champion. Goodnight!

Show Quality: 55%

Ticket Sales: $2160

Backstreet Battle was a success, both financially and logically. The obvious choice to go with was Kingpin and that's exactly what I did, because the fans wanted to see it and so did I. I just hope that it will last long enough to bring Kingpin into the limelight, but that will be hard to do when I'm forced into keeping Greg as our top star despite him not holding the strap. Still, we've basically got three main event stars for the time being: Greg, Kingpin, and Destroyer. Once I've finished up the fued between the Fair-Town Boyz and The Confederacy, I'll probably move Dominique Johnson into the main event scene but for now I'm focusing on building around Kingpin as much as I can.

Like I said before, we're also going to focus more on some lowercard fueds but to do that we had to hire several workers and following Backstreet Battle, I immediately got onto the phone and searched around the Gulf Coast area for any half decent wrestlers that needed or were interested in work. A week later and we had three new signees: Akira Misoui, Jason Extreme, and Martin Jennings. Misoui is a young man from overseas and we'll defiantly play up on that as foreign royalty. Extreme is actually from Alabama but has been working the New England circuit for a while now. I got in contact with him through an old friend and he'll be playing the role of the angry and arrogant young man hoping to make a name for himself.

Finally, Martin Jennings will take on a more comedic role as an angry journalist, who was fired from his previous job and has taken on wrestling to release his anger in a positive manner. Akira is probably the most talented of the three, but that's not saying much right now.. we'll just have to see where they go and if they last. They'll probably make their debuts at our upcoming July show, entitled "There Goes the Neighborhood." Hey, it beats seeing Steve Fuller vs El Luchadora over and over again, right?

Speaking of our lowercard workers, Texas Kidd has announced his retirement for next month. Although he's only 35, Kidd has told me that he wants to hang up the boots before his injuries set him back any further and it's a smart move in my opinion since he really seems to be going nowhere in wrestling when he's got a family back at home waiting on him. If he ever wants a staff job with us, I'll gladly set him up but for now, he just wants to go home.

We had several birthdays in June: Texas Kidd (35), El Luchadora (30), and Billy Morrison (25) so there you go. You see? RTCW keeps up with this stuff. Actually, Sophie sent me a note about it and I really couldn't care less. Anyway, that's all for now. There Goes the Neighborhood, here we come!

RagTag Championship Wrestling presents

There Goes the Neighborhood

Friday‚ July 8th‚ 2005

Live from the Hot Wheels Skating Center in Daphne‚ AL.

RTCW Heavyweight Title, Ladder Match

Kingpin vs Winner of Bernard/Destroyer

Tag Team Turmoil - Winner Keeps Miss Rebel

Miss Rebel will be locked in a cage beside the ring!

The Confederacy vs Fair-Town BoyZ

Shot at the Title

'Machine' Greg Bernard vs The Masked Destroyer

Showcase Six-Man Tag

Akira Misoui, Steve Fuller, Billy Morrison vs Texas Kidd, El Luchadora, Martin Jennings

Tickets for the event are $10 on hand and $15 for advanced sale. Front row seats will sell for $15‚ both at the show and during advanced sale. General attendance is just $10 so be sure to show up and see the hard-hitting action of RTCW!

RTCW There Goes the Neighborhood

Date: Friday, July 8th, 2005

Venue: Hot Wheels Skating Rink - Daphne, AL.

Attendance: 33 people

A new venue for the RTCW, There Goes the Neighborhood was held inside a skating rink, in the middle of the wooden floor with people skating around the entire event. Steve Hanahou was at ringside at his commentating booth and welcomed everyone to show and thanked them for coming. The majority of the crowd were regulars to the rink, which is actually where we found Miss Rebel. Music was also played throughout the show and it was basically like another night at the rink except, you know, there was a wrestling ring in the middle of the floor. Anyway, the show was fast underway at 7:00 PM with our opening match of the night.

Akira Misoui, Steve Fuller, Billy Morrison vs Texas Kidd, El Luchadora, Martin Jennings

The two new faces were given little notice from the fans, but Billy Morrison seemed to get the largest reaction of the whole bunch. As you'd expect, this match was total chaos from beginning to end with either every man in the ring brawling or several on the outside exchanging fists. Fuller began with Texas Kidd as Hanahou mentioned that tonight would be Kidd's last match in the RTCW. The two exchanged fists until Kidd brought him down into a headlock and then whipped Fuller into the ropes for a dropkick. Fuller stumbled back into his corner and made the tag to Misoui, who entered quickly and immediately locked up with Kidd. The two did battle for a good minute or so, until Misoui gained the advantage with a drop toe hold and went for a leg lock. Kidd quickly got to the ropes though and made the tag to Luchadora, who entered with a plancha onto Misoui for the roll up. Misoui easily got out though and made a tag to Morrison, who entered with a lockup. Morrison threw Luchadora into the ropes and hit a nice back drop on the return and followed it up with a lariat as Luchadora stood. Stumbling back into his corner, Luchadora got the tag to Jennings who entered in a rampage by drilling each of his opponents whether they were in the ring or on the apron sending the entire match into havoc. In the middle of it, Morrison managed to connect with a Rock bottom on Jennings and ended the match with the T-Bone Suplex at 8:59. Afterwards, Texas Kidd was lifted onto the shoulders of everyone and paraded around the ring as a nice send off.

Winners: Misoui, Fuller, & Morrison, (25/18/53, ½*)

Hanahou: And despite not gaining the victory here, Texas Kidd is being treated with respect and admiration as he leaves the RTCW following tonight into his retirement! A great match to send the Kidd off and I'd just like to thank him for his dedication to the RTCW. Goodbye, Kidd!

Mathers has some new rules for the RTCW Title

As the ring was cleared, Veronica Mathers' music hit and the RTCW Commisioner made her way down to the ring to slight cheers. Entering quickly, Mathers retreaved a microphone and called for her music to cease before immediately speaking. Obviously, Ms. Mathers was all business tonight.

Mathers: First of all, I would just like to congradulate Kingpin on his victory over Greg Bernard to become the second RTCW Heavyweight Champion. And that's actually what I came out here to speak about; the RTCW Title. You see, in most federations, titles are no more than an accessory to wear around and they really offer nothing more than a little extra publicity. But in the RTCW, things are going to be different.. starting tonight.

Mathers pauses and allows the crowd to play off this comment. Finally, she raises the microphone to her crimson lips and continues.

Mathers: Starting tonight, the man that holds the RTCW Title will not only get that extra publicity as I mentioned but he will also receive a $4000 bonus for every month that he holds onto the belt! But as of right now, we only have a single title in the RTCW and because of that, we will be starting a rankings system in August based on wins and losses. This will not only give the likes of Greg Bernard and The Masked Destroyer a shot at the title, but some of the more unreconized workers will also have a shot at the belt! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the show. Goodnight.

With that, Mathers dropped the microphone and exited the ring before making her way towards the back.

Overall: 53

Winner Receives a Title Shot: Greg Bernard vs The Masked Destroyer

Hearing the previous announcement, Bernard was in a rage sighting that Mathers had held off on the new stipulation until after he'd lost the title just so he wouldn't make any extra money. Getting things going early, Bernard attempted to attack Destroyer from behind but his blows had no effect on the big man who simply turned around and drilled Bernard with a right hand! Stumbling to his feet, Bernard walked right into a scoop slam from Destroyer who then hit a headdrop off the ropes and covered for the close two. Bernard kicked out though and rolled out of the ring for a quick breather before returning as Destroyer paced on. Bernard managed to take Destroyer's leg out from under him with a football-like tackle and then began to drill him with rights before pulling the big man up and whipping him into the corner. From there, Bernard began to take it to Destroyer with knees and strikes but the big man finally shoved him away and hit a strong lariat as he stood. Bernard flopped around like a fish out of water, but was soon picked up and tossed into the corner by Destroyer. He came at him for a splash, but Bernard was able to move and then slammed Destroyer right into the corner instead. Taking a few steps back, Bernard rushed forth for a splash but Destroyer caught him and hit a huge Spinebuster! Destroyer called for the end and pulled Bernard up for the Spinning Bodyslam, but Bernard slipped over his shoulder and hit him with a boot to the gut before hitting a huge Cradle Piledriver for the victory out of nowhere at 11:52! Afterwards, Bernard celebrated and made a title shape around his waist.

Winner: Greg Bernard, (55/41/70, **)

The Fair-Town Boyz want to keep Miss Rebel!

As Bernard finally headed to the back, "Oh No" began and the Fair-Town Boyz along with Miss Rebel headed down to the ring to a mixed reaction. Hey, we're in Daphne -- the Trojans don't exactly get along with Fairhope, especially when they're coming out to Fairhope's song and are football players. Anyway, they entered the ring after Milkshake locked Miss Rebel throughly into the cage at ringside. Retreaving a microphone, Johnson began as Miller and Milkshake stood beside him.

Johnson: You know, about two months ago, I would've given Miss Rebel back to Da Confederacy after I had them worried, you know? But now.. I'm actually startin' to like this hoe! So Lee, if you want her back, you're gonna have to win this match right here and take the lock from Milkshake! Heh and let me tell you -- that won't be easy, will it T.R.? Of course not. But Lee, you better be ready for a fight because these Fair-Town Boyz don't play. Aha, holla atcha boy!

Johnson then tossed the mic aside as Milkshake exited the ring and the two men got down into a ready position, awaiting the arrival of The Confederacy.

Overall: 64

Winner Receives Miss Rebel: The Confederacy vs Fair-Town Boyz

Hammerton and Lee attempted to catch Milkshake instead of participating in the match first, but Johnson and Miller quickly changed their minds by blocking them off from Milkshake. Finally in the ring, Miller and Lee started things off with a quick lockup. Miller brought Lee down into a headlock and then took him down with a hip toss before rolling over to make the tag to Johnson! In came The Punisher, but Lee wanted no part of him and quickly tagged out to Hammerton. The two men locked up and Hammerton simply played with the smaller Johnson, tossing him down. Getting angry, Johnson called for another tieup and this time the smaller man surprisingly won, showing off his amazing strength. Hammerton couldn't believe it but had no time to think as he was quickly whipped into the ropes and taken down by a crossbody from Johnson. Making the tag to Miller, Johnson held Hammerton while Miller hit a series of chops to the chest and then spit at Lee before exiting the ring. Miller took over with a series of chop blocks on the massive Hammerton and finally got a nearfall with a rollup but Hammerton somehow got out. The tag to Lee came, but Miller did not see it and was blindsided by The Confederacy's leader who was now angry. Lee began to beat the hell out of Miller and actually held him in a knee-to-the-back submission right in front of Johnson, but just out of reach. The beating continued, but as Lee went for a DDT, Miller countered into a German Suplex and began to crawl towards his corner! The crowd went nuts as Miller finally made the tag and in came an on-fire Johnson who floored Lee with a dropkick before SPEARING~! Hammerton out of his boots. Turning to Lee, Johnson walked right into a chair shot whilst the referee was checking on the befallen Miller. Meanwhile, Hammerton was on the outside and punched Milkshake out before retreaving the key and unlocking Miss Rebel. He attempted to take her to the back, but Rebel insisted on staying and entered the ring. She picked up the chair as Lee held Johnson and whined up to drill him, but as the chair came down Johnson moved and with some hesitation, Rebel still drilled Lee across the head! Johnson was right there to hit a DDT on Lee before connecting with the Moonsault for the victory at 12:10. Afterwards, Miss Rebel insisted it was a mistake as Lee threw both Lee and Hammerton to the outside before celebrating with Milkshake and Miller.

Winners: Fair-Town Boyz, (58/35/81, **¾)

Hanahou: And the Fair-Town Boyz have earned themselves a well-fought victory, but one has to wonder if Miss Rebel could of stopped that chair shot? I mean, The Punisher moved well before the chair was close to Lee's head, but did she mean to or not? I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next month but right now, we've got bigger things to worry about and that's a RTCW Title match between Kingpin and Greg Bernard. Here we go!

RTCW Heavyweight Title: Kingpin © vs Greg Bernard

A rematch of the sorts from last month, Bernard was eager to get things going but as was Kingpin who immediately took it to the Machine early on with his brawling style. Kingpin fought to the outside and the two men exchanged fists until Kingpin won out and actually THREW Bernard right into a group of skating spectators, sending everybody to the floor. Back in the ring, Kingpin continued to take it to Bernard but The Machine escaped a suplex attempt into a Reverse DDT and then hooked the leg for a close two. Afterwards, both men raced to their feet and both went for a clothesline AND BOTH men went to the canvas after laying into each other. Finally, Kingpin was up first but Bernard wasn't too far behind and managed to catch The Champion with a boot to the gut before throwing him into the corner and shoulder-first into the steel post! Bernard then dragged Kingpin up and hit a back drop before rolling him up for the close two. Kingpin shot to his feet with a new burst of energy and took Bernard down with a clothesline before dropping down beside him and immediately placing his knee against his neck and twisting Bernard's head towards him in a painful submission. Bernard screamed in pain as Kingpin reared back, but he finally managed to get to the ropes which forced the hold to be broken. Bernard wasn't given a breather though as Kingpin immediately pulled him up and sent him into the ropes with an irish whip. Bending down, Kingpin went for a back drop but Bernard managed to stop himself and instead hit a kick right into his face with a loud crack. Afterwards, Bernard went for the cover but it only managed him a meager two count. Frustrated, Bernard began to argue with the referee but as he turned, he stepped right into a boot from Kingpin who then set him up for The End! But out of nowhere, Masked Destroyer appeared at ringside and began to taunt the Champion. Releasing Bernard, Kingpin immediately rolled outside and began to exchange fists with Destroyer as the referee warned him to reenter the ring. Kingpin obeyed the order, but he brought the Destroyer with him! Inside, Destroyer and Kingpin continued to brawl until Bernard joined in and soon the three men were all exchanging fists as the match was ruled a no contest and the show came to an end!

Winner: No Contest, (67/55/79, **¾)

Hanahou: This match is over and we don't even have a winner thanks to the Masked Destroyer! All three men now, the top tier of RTCW, are now exchanging fists and no one has the clear advantage. Ladies and gentlemen, Kingpin is still the RTCW Champion but what will occur next month? Stay tuned and be sure.. that you DO NOT miss any RTCW action. Thank you and good night.

Show Quality: 57%

Ticket Sales: $660

Not much to inform you on this month. I narrowly escaped another Bernard title run, but managed to convince Maxwell and in turn Greg that holding off on his win would build up the fan's interest. They finally agreed and we set up the Destroyer interference, but only if Bernard went out looking strong. I guess it worked out but really, how much longer can I hold off the inevitable? It's only a matter of time.

Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation opened its doors at a national level south of the border, but it won't have much of an effect on us. They haven't even tried to contact any of our talent which I don't know if I should take it as a good thing or a bad thing. In any case, RTCW really doesn't have any competition as of right now so we're floating as high as you can get in our slumping industry. Still we've managed to make money and have grown dramatically since our opening back in December. Speaking of Mexico, El Luchadora is out with a broken leg for 7 months. That'll really put a dent in our promotion. .. Hahaha ..

Our next show, Hellbound, will basically build up The Confederacy/Fair-Town BoyZ fued along with our title scene for the September show, End of the Line. Speaking of which, I've got a meeting with Maxwell and Greg at 5 to discuss our plans for the next two shows. Good god, if I can escape with the title still on Kingpin, then I deserve a cocktail or something.

Hellbound

Thursday‚ August 18th‚ 2005

Live from the FHS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: Grudge Match

Kingpin vs The Masked Destroyer

Six-Man Tag Match

The Confederacy & Mystery Partner vs Dominique Johnson, T.R. Miller, & Miss Rebel

Open Challenge Match

LuNaR vs ? ? ?

Singles Match

Martin Jennings vs Akira Misoui

Showcase Match

Jason Extreme vs Steve Fuller

Tickets for the event are $10 on hand and $15 for advanced sale. Front row seats will sell for $15‚ both at the show and during advanced sale. General attendance is just $10 so be sure to show up and see the hard-hitting action of RTCW!

• 2 months later...

Well, alot of things brought this diary to a hiatus and it started on my birthday, December 31st. I won't go into specific detail, but relationship problems among other things took my full attention and I've just now found my way back into the normal swing of things what with classes and such. Don't expect this diary to be updated daily because I have other things to focus on and I'm hardly ever on the computer other than to check my mail, but I will try my best to get at least one to two shows up per week. Here is Hellbound in short-result form, which should have been posted long ago.

Returning to the Fairhope High School Gymnasium, 30 people showed up for Hellbound which featured a grudge match between Kingpin and The Masked Destroyer with nothing but respect on the line. At 7:01 PM, Hanahou made his way down to ringside and took his seat at the commentator's table as the show got underway with our showcase match.

Showcase match: Jason Extreme def. Steve Fuller

In the slowpaced debut of Jason Extreme, he was able to take it to Fuller early on and hit several high risk maneuvers which payed off in the end for him. Fuller had little to no offense and was on the receiving end for the majority of the match, before the contest was ended with an inverted Pancake, which he calls the Last Ditch Effort.

Martin Jennings appeared next with a book in hand and began to recite from it, but was promptly booed into silence. Jennings then told the crowd that he had a Journalism degree from Harvard and GED and would do everything in his power to get all the top stories in RTCW. But tonight, he would show us all a little journalistic integrity. Which lead into...

Martin Jennings def. Akira Misoui

A nice back-and-forth match with Misoui dominating a nice amount. The same could be said for Jennings though, who showed an arsenal mainly of submission tactics and a slowpaced style much like William Regal's. The end finally came when the referee had been knocked down on accident and Jennings used the massive book he'd read from earlier to knock Misoui senseless and pick up the victory.

Milkshake def. LuNaR

Not himself tonight, the former Title-contender was upset by the Fair-Town Boyz' manager who could not believe his luck after the match. LuNaR, of course, dominated for the majority of the match but could not capitalize on several opportunities and instead allowed Milkshake to counter a Bulldog attempt into a Back Suplex and a schoolboy for the shocking victory.

After the match, LuNaR retreaved the house microphone and went into a rage. He said he was sick of this and that he needed to rethink his priorities, before telling us that he was sick of being tossed aside for others. LuNaR then left the ring and headed to the back, cursing up a storm.

The Confederacy & Tommy Gunn def. The Fair-Town Boyz & Miss Rebel

To everyone's surprise, Tommy Gunn was announced at The Confederacy's mystery partner but he certainly didn't let them down. Miss Rebel saw little to no action in this match, basically making it three-on-two. Still though, the Fair-Town BoyZ put up an amazing fight and helped make this the match of the night. Gunn used his hardhitting style to highlight several big spots in the match, but the match finally ended when Gunn hit a Tackle on Dominique Johnson after Robert D. Lee had struck him with a chair.

Afterwards, Lee announced that Gunn was in The Confederacy and berated Johnson and Miss Rebel, informing the crowd that they didn't need some little whore to hold them back. He then challenged Johnson to a Cajun Swamp Match next month at End of the Line to end their fued once and for all.

Kingpin def. Masked Destroyer after a reverse decision

A back and forth contest the entire way through, Kingpin managed to pull away with this one but after the referee had been rendered uncouncious on accident, Greg Bernard made his way down to the ring and attacked Kingpin. Destroyer joined in on the beatdown, and then made the easy three-count when another referee entered the ring to officiate the match. But upon reviewing the tape of the match, the original official reversed the decision and awarded the match to Kingpin on the basis of disqualification!

Afterward, Hanahou thanked everyone for coming and hyped up next month's show, End of the Line.

Guest Faded Sanity

I was reading trhough this and I came to the conclusion that you need to keep Lunar and The Destroyer working together. There were putting on great matches (rating wise) You should really come up with a storyline for them and maybe base the next couple of shows around them.

• 2 months later...

End of the Line

Sunday‚ September 25th‚ 2005

Live from the FHS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: Cajun Swamp Match

To End It All

‘The Punisher’ Dominique Johnson vs ‘General’ Robert D. Lee

Cage Match: RTCW Heavyweight Championship

Kingpin vs ‘Machine’ Greg Bernard

No Holds Barred Match

LuNaR vs Akira Misoui

Hammerton vs T.R. Miller

Showcase Match

Steve Fuller vs Martin Jennings

Plus, a special announcement concerning the RTCW Heavyweight Championship by RTCW Commisioner, Veronica Mathers!

Edit: Well, Fusient comes and goes just like that. I came back onto EWB itching to do a diary and pumped out the backstory with enthusiam. Then I got to the show writing part and it just stopped there. I had to force myself to write and after going over it, the show's were horrible. But this, RTCW, was and always will be my baby. So as of right now, RTCW continues -- and I'm ready to write the shows. Trust me; this will stick around.

Edited by Agent Risktaker

RTCW End of the Line

Date: Sunday‚ September 25th‚ 2005

Venue: Fairhope High School Gymnasium - Fairhope‚ AL.

Attendance: 36 people

Joined tonight by Miss Rebel, Steve Hanahou entered through the makeshift curtains and headed down to ringside arm-in-arm with Rebel before they entered the ring. Hanahou retreaved a house microphone and welcomed the fans to the show, promising that tonight would hold several huge surprises for them. Afterwards, Hanahou introduced the competitors for the first match and then took his seat at the commentary booth alongside Miss Rebel. A record 36 people were in attendance for End of the Line, to see the blowoff of the Lee/Johnson fued.

Showcase Match: Steve Fuller vs Martin Jennings

As the bell rang, Fuller attempted a sneak attack on Jennings only to be hit with a series of devastating fists. Stumbling back, Fuller rushed blindly right into a furious clothesline from Jennings who then went for the early cover only to get a quick two. Pulling Fuller to his feet, Jennings whipped him into the ropes and went for a back drop upon his return but his opponent was able to reverse the maneuver into a Sunset Flip for a close two. Both men were up quick and winded up laying each other out at the same time with Clothesline's. The crowd applauded slightly for their effort and both men roused at the same time, slowly climbing to their feet at the same time. The two turned to each other and began trading fists, but it was Fuller who won out this time and then pushed Jennings back into the ropes before whipping him into the opposite corner. Rushing in, Fuller attempted a Stinger Splash but Jennings moved at the last second! Showing cat-like reflexes, Fuller was able to catch himself on the ropes and then dove off with an elbow into the back of Jennings' head. Fuller was quick to his feet and drug Jennings up, only to hit him with a textbook Snap Suplex for the two. Coming up quickly, Fuller called for the end and pulled Jennings up before setting him up for the Full Nelson Slam. But Jennings came to his senses to reverse the move into a Chartbuster or as he calls it, The Hardcopy. Jennings then hooked the leg and the victory was academic at 7:05.

Winner: Martin Jennings, (46/20/73, **)

Mathers announces a RTCW Title Battle Royal

As soon as the competitors from the previous match had cleared the ring, Veronica Mathers' music hit the P/A System and our lovely commisioner made her way down to the ring in a skimpy business suit. Slowly entering the ring, Mathers retreaved a microphone and paused in the middle of the ring as her music cut off before beginning with her big announcement.

Mathers: Ladies and gentlemen, as most of you know by now, I announced earlier in the month that I would have a huge announcement concerning the RTCW Heavyweight Championship which I would announce at tonight's show, End of the Line. You see, barring the results of tonight's title match, there will be a 10-man Battle Royal at next month's show, XxXPlosive. The 10 competitors will be picked by their placement in the RTCW Rankings. Basically, the Top 10 will be in the Battle Royal. The winner will then face the Champion -- either Greg Bernard or Kingpin -- at November's show, No Rules, No Refs, No Problem!

At this point, Mathers was interrupted by the sound of Kingpin's music filling the gymnasium at the RTCW Champion made his way out to ringside with the RTCW Title strapped around his waist. Slapping the fans' hands and nodding his head to the applauding crowd, Kingpin entered the ring and retreaved a microphone of his own. Staring down Mathers, Kingpin pointed at his title and then spoke.

Mathers: And what can I do for you, Mr. Kingpin?

Kingpin: Ms. Commisioner, I would just like to let you know that the winner of this Battle Royal won't be facing either Greg Bernard or I, they'll be facing me. Because there's no chance that Bernard is going to beat me tonight. And I mean… no chance. But in any case, I actually like the sound of this Battle Royal because if anythings, it's going to give me some new competition. That doesn't matter to me though, becauses I'll take on any challenger. Mathers, you sign 'em, and I'll take 'em. In short … bring 'em on.

With that, Kingpin dropped the microphone and raised his title into the air before exiting the ring and heading to the back. Mathers soon followed, as Hanahou and Rebel discussed this announcement.

Overall: 61

Hammerton vs T.R. Miller

With their leaders facing each other later on in the main event, The Confederacy and The Fair-Town BoyZ did battle early on as Hammerton took on T.R. Miller. Accompanied by Tommy Gunn and carrying a confederate flag with him, Hammerton was soon surprised to find out that Gunn couldn't be at ringside as the referee forced him to the back. Miller then made his entrance alone, but with a flag of his own -- The Black Panthers flag! Making his way down to the ring with a look of nothing but hatred and anger, Miller entered and stuck his flag in the ring post before turning to Hammerton and staring him down. The bell rang, but neither man moved. Instead, they just stared each other down before both stepped into the center of the ring and muttered a few words. Immediately, the two men began swinging at one another and the crowd erupted into cheers as months and months of anger spilt out. The two continued to unload fists upon each other, until Miller finally won out and drilled Hammerton back into the corner, where he continued to connect with fists. Grabbing his arm, Miller whipped him into the opposite corner and then rushed in to meet him but Hammerton caught him with a boot to the jaw instead. Stumbling out, Miller fell right into a Bodyslam from Hammerton who then dropped his big leg right across his throat. Hammerton then rose to his knees and pulled Miller up into a sleeper hold, attempting to choke him out. Miller managed to get to the ropes though, after a long struggle and then fought his way back into the match. The two men continued to beat into each other without mercy and by the 15 minute mark, both were exhausted and bleeding heavily. Hammerton managed to catch Miller with a huge German Suplex and then called for the end with a Chokeslam but as he pulled Miller up, he countered the Chokeslam with a German Suplex of his own! Slowly standing as the crowd cheered him on, Miller ascended to the top rop and perched himself there as Hammer stumbled to his feet. Leaping off, T.R. Miller caught Hammerton with a huge Bulldog and then rolled him up for the three count at 17:09! Afterwards, Dominique Johnson and Milkshake rushed down to celebrate with Miller before helping him to the back. Gunn also helped Hammerton to the back.

Winner: T.R. Miller, (62/37/87, ***)

No Holds Barred: LuNaR vs Akira Misoui

Making his way down to the ring with no expression whatsoever on his face, LuNaR simply entered and awaited his opponent. The young Misoui then made his entrance, heading down to the squared circle with his arms held high. Entering, Misoui raised himself up onto the ropes and played to the crowd as the bell rang. Unfortuneatly, he was suddenly blindsided by LuNaR who gripped his legs and simply yanked him head-first back onto the canvas. The crowd immediately began to boo as LuNaR layed into Misoui with the boots. Pulling him up, LuNaR lifted the much-smaller Misoui with ease and then dropped him right onto the canvas again with a back drop. Going for the cover, LuNaR suddenly yanked Misoui up at two and signaled that it wasn't over yet. Pulling him up, he whipped Misoui into the ropes and hit an absolutely devastating clothesline on the return. Only then did LuNaR get the win, with his signature LuNaR Eclipse. But he wasn't done yet, Instead, he pulled Misoui over into the corner from the outside and put him into the Figure-Four using the turnbuckle post! Everyone began to call for help, as the referee called for the bell repeatedly. However, LuNaR held the hold until finally help came in the form of The Masked Destroyer who whacked LuNaR across the chest with a singapore cane. Releasing the hold, LuNaR stood right into another shot from the cane but was able to escape a beating, heading towards the curtains with a smirk.

Winner: LuNaR, (51/29/73, **)

LuNaR has some words for Destroyer and the RTCW Title

Pausing near the curtains, LuNaR was handed a microphone and then called for The Masked Destroyer's attention, before continuing.

LuNaR: You want some of me, Destroyer? You want some of the greatest wrestler on the earth? Well, I'm declaring for the Battle Royal next month and if you want some, just get yourself in and I'll be waiting on you. Ladies and gentlemen, LuNaR is back and he's better than ever. Hahaha!

With that, LuNaR tossed the microphone and headed to the back as The Masked Destroyer headed for him with the cane in hand.

Overall: 67

Cage Match for RTCW Heavyweight Title: Kingpin © vs Greg Bernard

Basically, the cage RTCW purchased is much like the early '90s style of the WWF. The cage is foursided with no top and is attached to the ringposts, leaving no room on the outside. The four sides are chain-link metal fence, which was purchased from a local fencing company in town for a mere $500. Both men entered by climbing over the cage and entering. Kingpin entered last, and as he was coming down the inside of the cage, was attacked by Bernard to get things started. Yanking the title off of Kingpin's waist, Bernard drilled him across the head several times before tossing it aside and taunting the crowd. Turning around though, Bernard stepped right into a vicious lariat from Kingpin. Immediately, Kingpin yanked Bernard up and tossed him into the corner where he began stomping a mudhole right into his gut! Kingpin then stepped back as if he was done, but instead went right back to drilling Bernard with boots as the crowd went nuts! Finally pulling him up, he threw Bernard right into the cage which busted the Machine wide open. Bernard then stumbled back into a Suplex from Kingpin who didn't even bother to go for the pin. Instead, he continued to beat on Bernard with rapid fists, busting open the former Champion's wound more than ever. Kingpin then retreaved the RTCW Title from the referee, forceably yanking it out of his grasp and then drilling Bernard right across the head despite the referee's warning. The referee warned Kingpin not to do it again, but the Champion did not listen and again drilled Bernard. This time, the referee wouldn't allow Kingpin to disobey the rules any longer and finally called for the bell. This seemingly didn't even bother Kingpin, who threw the title to the ground and hit a vicious Piledriver before finally exiting the ring with the title in hand and leaving a clear message to his next opponent.

Winner: By DQ, Greg Bernard, (67/55/79, **¾)

Cajun Swamp Match: ‘General’ Robert D. Lee vs ‘The Punisher’ Dominique Johnson

The lights within the gym were dimmed in order to give a sense of suspense as the officials set up the ring for the Cajun Swamp match. Up until the match actually began, the details were sketchy. Once the lights returned to normal, the stage was set: two pools were set up around the ring, each filled with crabs, small alligators and crocodiles, and snakes! The regular ring ropes had also been exchanged with barbed-wire and as Steve Hanahou explained the rules, the crowd began to cheer. Finally, both men made their entrances and after inspecting ringside, entered to stare each other down. Immediately, the two men stepped chest to chest and began to exchange words. The crowd's cheers only got louder as the two men's expressions got angrier and angrier. Finally, their anger exploded into an all-out brawl! Lee and Johnson began exchanging blows, before tackling each other to the canvas and rolling around as they continued to exchange blows. The two men even rolled to the outside, narrowly missing a pool of cajun creatures! Brawling around ringside, the two exchanged chair shots before finally reentering the ring. There, Johnson worked Lee over in the corner and then teased dumping him onto the barbed-wire. Lee countered with a series of forearm shots before bodyslaming Johnson onto the canvas. To the outside went Lee, where he recovered a chair from the crowd. Bringing it back inside, Lee hit Johnson across the back of the head, laying him out! Johnson was put in position for a piledriver onto the chair, but was able to reverse Lee's attempt into a back drop. Both men were now down, but The Punisher was up first and retreaved the chair. Lee, stumbling to his feet, turned right into a severe chair shot right to the head! Stopping in his tracks, Lee's legs gave out and he fell to his knees. There, he simply stared at Johnson who raised the chair again and brought it down across his head with a brutal smack! The Punisher still wasn't done, and stepped behind Lee where he delivered another hard shot, this time to the back of the head.

Hanahou: Oh my God! What a shot! What a shot right to the back of Lee's head! I don't care how tough you are, you don't get up from a shot like that. Ladies and gentlemen, this match is getting extremely brutal.

Tossing the chair aside, Johnson shook his head and called for the end. Stepping up behind Lee, The Punisher grabbed him by his ankle and quickly put him in the Ankle Lock! The crowd cheered wildly as Lee struggled to get loose, flopping around uselessly. Johnson let out a massive roar, but Lee refused to give up. Johnson held the hold for nearly an entire minute, before Lee used all the strength he could muster to push-up out of the hold and quickly rolled to the outside, where he fell into a pool of his own blood. There, he managed to grab a piece of barbed-wire and wrapped it around his fist, before hiding it. Johnson wasn't about to let up, and rolled to the outside to pull Lee up. However as he did, Lee swung right at his face and drilled him with a barbed-wire fist! Stumbling back, Johnson fell over one of the pools but didn't land in it. Making his way over to Johnson, Lee pulled him up and rolled him back inside. From there Lee attempted to toss Johnson onto one of the pools, but The Punisher began to struggle and he instead dropped him right onto the barbed-wire! Immediately struggling to get loose, Johnson did nothing but wrap himself up further into the barbed-wire. Screaming in pain as it cut into his flesh, Johnson continued to frail about as Lee retreaved the chair and went to work on him with brutal shots. Slamming the edge of the chair into Johnson's temple, Lee hit him so hard that he actually knocked him out of the barbed-wire. Unfortuneatly, the whole left side of the ring's barbed-wired ropes came loose and became entangled into Johnson's body. Several more chair shots followed until Lee pulled Johnson up and attempted to drop him into the pit. Johnson fought back and the two exchanged fists with The Punisher right on the edge of the ring. The two brutalized each other on the edge of the ring, until Lee hit Johnson with a huge elbow and he began to fall. Thinking fast though, JOHNSON GRABBED LEE AND BROUGHT HIM WITH HIM .. RIGHT INTO THE PIT!!

Hanahou: GOOD GOD! GOOD GOD! BOTH MEN JUST WENT INTO THE PIT OF SNAKES, ALLIGATORS, AND CRABS! WHAT A MATCH! THIS IS WRESTLING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THESE TWO MEN HATE EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE TRULY GIVING IT THEIR ALL HERE. Look at the blood! BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE! IT'S EVERYWHERE AND THIS MATCH ISN'T NOWHERE NEAR OVER!!

Both men layed in the pit momentarily, before feeling the slippery creates beneath them and quickly rolling out. The camera zoomed in on both men's backs, where you could clearly see all types of bites. Neither man moved after rolling out of the pit but the crowd suddenly began to boo as the newest member of The Confederacy, Tommy Gunn, appeared. Rushing down to ringside, Gunn grabbed Johnson and rolled him back into the ring where he began going to work on him with brutal stomps. Pulling Johnson up, Gunn went for a Heel Kick but The Punisher caught his foot and instead hit him in the crotch with a fist! Gunn dropped in pain but Johnson was nowhere done with him. Pulling him up, Johnson brought Gunn to the edge of the ring with no ropes, AND SUPLEXED HIM INTO THE PIT!! The crowd went nuts as Gunn flopped around in the pit. Stumbling to his feet and wiping blood out of his eyes, Johnson pulled Lee up and brought the match back inside where the two began exchanging weak fists. Obviously exhausted, the two basically leaned on each other as they threw punches. Finally, Lee just threw his head into Johnson's and headbutted him down to the canvas. From there, he layed the chair across his stomach and made his way over to the corner where he slowly climbed to the top rope facing the crowd, for a moonsault. But as he stood to jump off, Johnson used his last bit of strength to roll away and pull himself up with the chair in hand. Lee didn't see this though and leaped off for the moonsault..

Hanahou: Lee going up top for a.. Moonsault? Yes! Lee is taking a page out of Johnson's book and he's looking to end this thing with his own move. But wait.. The Punisher is stirring and he's slowly rising to his feet. But Lee doesn't see it. Oh my gawd.. he's gonna go for it and Johnson has the chair in hand. OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

The sound of chair meeting the 43-year old body of Robert D. Lee in mid-air was heard all around the gymnasium, leaving the crowd in silence. The sight was even more sickening. With Lee now crumpled on the canvas, Johnson slowly stood and pulled his lifeless body up. Wrapping his arm around Lee's neck, Johnson dropped him head-first into the chair and then rolled him over for the three-count at 29:04. Afterwards, neither man moved as Miller and Milkshake headed down to the ring, while Miss Rebel exited her spot at the commentary booth.

Hanahou: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just witnessed what could be the most brutal and sickest match I've ever seen. Both these men gave it their all. A young man, just out of high school and a desperate, graying man at the end of his career. I've never seen such a sight. Both men are down. Both men are bloody. They gave it everything they had, and then some. Blood is everywhere -- on the outside, in the ring, even in the crowd. I'm speechless.

Miller and Milkshake attempted to help Johnson up, but he got to his knees and pushed them away, refusing. Slowly standing up himself and wobbling around, Johnson grabbed the chair and limped over into the corner where he pulled himself up onto the barbed-wire ropes and raised the chair into the air -- bloodied and wrapped in barbed-wire. This scene brought an end to the show.

Winner: Dominique Johnson, (63/54/72, **½)

Show Quality: 62%

Ticket Sales: $720

XxXPlosive (18+)

Friday‚ October 21st‚ 2005

Live from the Fairhope Civic Center in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: 10-Man Battle Royal

Winner receives a RTCW Heavyweight Title shot

LuNaR, The Masked Destroyer, Dominique Johnson, Greg Bernard, T.R. Miller, Tommy Gunn, Robert D. Lee, Hammerton, Billy Morrison, Martin Jennings

Non-Title Warmup Match

Kingpin vs Hammerton

Akira Misoui vs Tommy Gunn

The Masked Destroyer vs Steve Fuller

End of the Line featured the blowoff to the Lee/Johnson fued and in my opinion, brought the house down. Though we've only been through a handful of shows so far, I think this was Match of the Year quality. Both men give it their all and I was surprised at how both agreed to some extremely sick spots during the match. Lee, especially, who took a chair to the back/head from a Moonsault. Johnson wasn't far behind though, what with being wrapped in barbed-wire half the match.

Despite my previous intentions, we still haven't focused on the lowercard fueds but I'm determined to change that. XxXPlosive (18+) will mainly be filler matches, due to the Battle Royal but after that, I'm hoping that I can focus on some lowercard fueds now that I'm not having to put all of my effort into the uppercard scene. As of right now, the only two fueds that have really developed are King/Bernard and Masked Destroyer/LuNaR. Hopefully, that can change.

As I said earlier, XxXPlosive (18+) will mainly be a filler show except for the main event. But No Rules, No Refs, No Problems will hopefully be able to continue the devlopment of our current storylines and also get some new things going on. As of right now, the idea is to keep the title on Kingpin for as long as I can, but the winner of the Battle Royal may change that just to get Bernard off of me. He refused to do the job to Kingpin in the cage match, which lead me to the DQ. Even then, I had to make Bernard a promise for later on if he was going to take a beating from Kingpin. So basically, the title will be back on Greg eventually. That's undoubtable.

In any case, despite our problems with politics, RagTag is doing just fine. We've made some money and I haven't even had to ask Maxwell for any extra help concerning our finance. Along with that, we have also grown in size. Our fanbase is getting larger with every show and so far, we haven't had any problems with finance or anything else. In short, RTCW is doing great.

Well, we're gunning for XxXPlosive (18+) to be a success, if only for the main event. The buildup to that point should lead into the making of an eventual star, because I'm going to let everyone know now that Bernard isn't going over. It's as simple as that. He might get his title back later, of course because that's a given, but XxXPlosive won't be his night.

A perfectly written show, and IE goes and fucks it up. Thanks, Microsoft.

RTCW XxXPlosive (18+)

Date: Friday‚ October 21st‚ 2005

Venue: Fairhope Civic Center - Fairhope‚ AL.

Attendance: 36 people

Masked Destroyer d. Steve Fuller

The match was dominated the entire way by Destroyer, who couldn't get the pinfall thanks to LuNaR's interference which resulted in the DQ. Afterwards, he beat the hell out of Destroyer with the chair and then taunted him. (44/25/64, *½)

Greg Bernard informed Steve Hanahou that he would win the battle royal and then the RTCW Title next month. (71)

Tommy Gunn d. Akira Misoui

A basic squashmatch, in which Misoui saw little offense. Gunn was accompanied by Hammerton, who really had no need to get involved and never did. Misoui hit a dropkick and that was about the only offense he got on the night, as Gunn finally ended it with a stiff lariat at 5:17. Afterwards, he and Hammerton celebrated. (50/30/71, **)

Kingpin entered the ring and told Greg Bernard he wouldn't win the title, even if he won the battle royal tonight. Bernard then entered the ring and things got heated, but Veronica Mathers seperated the two before they came to blows. (79)

Kingpin d. Hammerton

The Champion was truly tested here, as Hammerton came up with the nearfall several times. A solid match with both men giving it their all and putting on a show for the fans. Kingpin finally earned the victory with The End and then celebrated. Afterwards, he joined Hanahou at ringside to watch the Battle Royal close up. (63/48/79, **¾)

Dominique Johnson wins the Battle Royal

Order of Eliminations:

#1: Jennings, by Johnson

#2: Miller, by Bernard

#3: Lee, by Bernard

#4: Morrison, by Johnson

#5: Hammerton, by Bernard

#6: Destroyer, by Johnson

#7: LuNaR, by Bernard

#8: Gunn, by Johnson

#9: Bernard, by Johnson

Show Quality: 67%

Attendance: 36

Ticket Sales: $720

I apologise for their being virtually no effort in this show, but after I put so much effort into it the first time -- and then it was deleted, I couldn't do it all over again. I never could redo a show as good as the first time. However, next month's show will be better.

No Rules, No Refs, No Problem

Tuesday‚ November 27th‚ 2005

Live from the FMS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: RTCW Heavyweight Title

‘Champion’ Kingpin vs ‘The Punisher’ Dominique Johnson

No Holds Barred‚ Grudge Match

LuNaR vs The Masked Destroyer

T.R. Miller vs Tommy Gunn

Tables Match

Akira Misoui & Billy Morrison vs Martin Jennings & Steve Fuller

Open Challenge to the RTCW Roster

‘Machine’ Greg Bernard has issued an open challenge to anyone on the RTCW roster.

No Rules, No Refs, No Problems

Tuesday‚ November 27th‚ 2005

Your hosts are Steve Hanahou and Miss Rebel.

Held from the FMS Gymnasium in Fairhope, AL.

Hanahou and Miss Rebel make their way down to the ring and enter, where Hanahou welcomes everyone for attending and hypes up tonight's card in which he focuses on the title match between Kingpin and Dominique Johnson. A record 111 people have gathered at the Fairhope Middle School Gymnasium to witness the event and as Hanahou and Rebel take their seats at ringside, the show is underway with the first match of the night.

Tables match: Akira Misoui & Billy Morrison vs Martin Jennings & Steve Fuller

With a table set up on every side of the ring outside, no one wasted time in attempting to throw their opponents over the ropes and through the wooden frames. This wasn't as easy as it looked however, because no one wanted to go through a table. Misoui and Jennings started things off with a simple lock up, which lead to an irish whip into the ropes from Misoui and a dropkick as Jennings returned. Fuller got the tag and fell victim to a vicious snap mare, before Morrison was tagged in. Fuller took a harsh beating and was even thrown onto a table, but it didn't break and so the match continued. Fuller finally got the tag to Jennings and by this point, all hell broke loose. Everyone began to exchange blows on the inside and the outside. Finally, Fuller was put through a table with a sick Sit-Out Powerbomb from Morrison, but he wasn't the legal man and so it didn't matter. Back inside however, Morrison and Misoui now doubleteamed Jennings and finally ended the thing with a 3-D through a table off the top at 7:54.

Winners: Akira Misoui & Billy Morrison, (44/31/58, *)

Tommy Gunn vs T.R. Miller

Miller was accompanied by Milkshake, who joined Hanahou and Miss Rebel at commentary. Clearly no strangers to each other after Lee and Johnson tore things up, these two wasted no time in getting to know each other even better. They exchanged raw chops in the corner and really worked one another over with stiff lariats, back drops, and the such. Gunn used his knowledgable martial-arts background to strike Miller down several times, but Miller just fought back using his street skills. The two appeared evenly matched and continued to go at it for a good ten minutes, before they began to tire. Finally, Miller was able to come up with the Top Rope Bulldog after stunning Gunn with a Superkick and that was it at 12:13. Afterwards, Milkshake joined Miller in celebration but was held back by Gunn as Miller was leaving the ring. Miller didn't notice until it was too late as Gunn layed his partner out with a vicious lariat. Miller then rolled back in and proceeded to hit Gunn with a vicious Scissors Kick followed by a Swanton Bomb before checkin on Milkshake.

Winner: T.R. Miller, (66/40/92, ***¼)

Bernard's challenge goes out of control

As the ring was cleared, Greg Bernard's music suddenly hit and the former Champion entered the ring with a clipboard in hand. Calling for a microphone, Bernard paced the ring before quickly beginning as he held the clipboard up.

Bernard: “You know, since I wasn't involved in anything special for this event, I decided to make my own match and put up an open challenge to anyone in the back who was man enough to face me tonight. And from what I understand, someone has stepped up to the plate. Well you know what, I'm glad that someone around here has some balls because that paper Champion Kingpin has none. If he was a real man, he'd give me a shot. But anyway, bring my damn opponent down here now!”

With that, the music of two people started up at once! Bernard, along with everyone else, looked confused but not as confused as the two men stepping out from the back. Both Billy Morrison and Hammerton appeared, wondering what was going on. Arguing with each other as they entered the ring, Bernard called for the music and began again.

Bernard: “Now what in the hell is this? I wanted an opponent, not two. One of you get out of here.”

Morrison and Hammerton began to argue, but were suddenly interrupted by Veronica Mathers' music. The lovely commissioner of RTCW made her way from the back with a microphone in hand and spoke.

Mathers: “Well, this is certainly an interesting twist to things.”

Bernard: “Yeah, now get one of these chumps out of here so things can get going.”

Mathers: “I'll tell you what, Bernard. How about we do something else? Since you want a title shot so bad, I'll make you a deal. If you can beat both of these men in under 10 minutes, I'll give you your title shot.. next month at our 1 Year Anniversary, Genesis!”

Bernard: “What the hell. I ain't got nuthin' to lose and I'm clearly not going to get a shot any other way, since you've obviously got something against The Machine. I'll do it, Mathers.”

Mathers smirked and then made her way to the back as the three-way match began. (79)

Three-Way Dance: Greg Bernard vs Hammerton vs Billy Morrison

Before the bell could even ring, Bernard hit Morrison with a Belly-to-Belly and then came up to drill Hammerton with a stiff clothesline. Afterwards, Bernard taunted the crowd before pulling Morrison up and whipping him into the ropes. Upon his return, Machine lifted him up and simply dropped him onto the canvas. However, as he turned around, Bernard stepped right into a Big Boot from Hammerton. The former Champion struggled to maintain an advantage with the two-on-one advantage working against him, but managed to find an opening when Hammerton and Morrison began to argue amongst themselves. Coming off the top, he hit them both with a flying clothesline and then pulled Hammerton up before tossing him to the outside. With Morrison still down, Bernard went for a Headbutt but Morrison moved at the last second. Calling for the end, he pulled Bernard up and went for a German Suplex but Machine hit him with a lowblow instead! Back in the ring, Hammerton caught Morrison with a Big Boot before walking around into a ROARING ELBOW~! from Bernard who then hit the Cradle Piledriver to earn the victory, and a title shot next month, at 11:19.

Winner: Greg Bernard, (55/41/70, **)

No Holds Barred: Masked Destroyer vs LuNaR

LuNaR entered second and as soon as he had stepped through the ropes, Destroyer immediately went after him. Tagging LuNaR with lefts and rights, Destroyer finally tossed him into the ropes and hit a strong kick as he returned. Destroyer went to work on LuNaR in the corner with stiff chops and blows to his head and chest, before sending him into the opposite corner with an irish whip. Stumbling out, LuNaR stepped right into a stiff clothesline which was followed by the pin but only a two. Pulling him up, Destroyer sent LuNaR through the ropes and to the outside where he began to club him down to the mat with blows. Finally, Destroyer went to retreave a chair but LuNaR hit him with an elbow to the gut and brought the match back inside. LuNaR tried an irish whip, but Destroyer reversed it and hit him with a huge splash. Stumbling out, LuNaR simply fell down and rolled out of the ring. Waving it off, LuNaR shook his head and headed towards the back with his hands on his hips. The referee began his count and warned LuNaR back to the ring, but he simply shook it off and continued walking. Finally, Destroyer was awarded the match at 7:10 due to disqualification.

Winner: Via DQ, The Masked Destroyer, (58/44/72, **)

Johnson lays it all on the line

As Destroyer made his way to the back, Dominique Johnson's music hit and The Punisher made his way down to the ring. Entering, Punisher retreaved a microphone from ringside and then began to speak.

Johnson: “You know, I earned this shot last month and I am determined to make it into everything I have ever dreamed of. Kingpin, I want that title. I want it bad. I dream about that title that you've got right now. And tonight, I'm gunning to take it from you. So let me make one thing real clear to you. Be ready, Kingpin. Because The Punisher is bringing everythang he's got to tha table, and it's going down baby. I want to be at tha top of RTCW and making that big money, so Kingpin.. bring yourself down to the ring and lets get this thang crackin.”

With that, Punisher tossed the mic aside and began to ready himself for the upcoming match. (72)

RTCW Heavyweight Title: Kingpin © vs Dominique Johnson

As Kingpin entered and undid the title, Johnson simply stared him down. The bell rang and the two men quickly locked up, signaling the beginning of their battle. Kingpin brought him down into a headlock and then shoved him into the ropes before hitting a stiff shoulderblock as he returned. Johnson looked up at Kingpin, before quickly rolling up to his feet and again locking up with him. This time, Johnson won out and shoved Kingpin into the cornere where he began to drill him with rights and lefts. The two men continued to exchange fists for a good minute or so, before the referee finally broke them up. Kingpin and Johnson then continued to go at it for a good five minutes, exchanging offense with each other which included several nearfalls. Kingpin nearly ended the match prematurely with a rollup but Johnson managed to grab the ropes and pull through. Afterwards, they continued to fight with everything they had. Kingpin relied on his submission and brawling skills, focusing on Johnson's legs for the eventual Boston Crab. Johnson, meanwhile, just brawled with him as much as he could. Both men began to wind down at the 15 minute mark approached as as it did, the referee warned them that the 30:00 mark wasn't far away. Kingpin finally brought Johnson down into the Boston Crab and held it on for a good minute or so, but Punisher refused to tap out. Finally Kingpin released the hold and began to stomp away at Johnson's prone frame. But things soon turned in Johnson's favor, as he hit a huge Bulldog off the middle ropes and then made the close two. They continued to brawl, which lead to a Superplex attempt off the top from Kingpin. Johnson managed to block it though and instead countered with a huge Michinoku Driver off the top! Both men were now layed out on the canvas and the crowd gasped upon impact until Johnson draped an arm across Kingpin's chest for the pin. One .. two .. thr--!! Kingpin somehow kicked out and Johnson just rolled over. Both men didn't move for the remainder of the match, which was only a minute or so before the match was called a draw after 30 minutes expired. The crowd booed the decision, but Kingpin helped Johnson up and shook hands with him as the show ended.

Winner: Draw; Still Champion, Kingpin, (67/45/89, ***)

Show Quality: 63%

Crowd Attendance: 111

Ticket Sales: $2220

Genesis: 1 Year Anniversary

Sunday‚ December 17th‚ 2005

Live from the FMS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: RTCW Heavyweight Title

‘Champion’ Kingpin vs ‘Machine’ Greg Bernard

#1 Contendership for the RTCW Title

Dominique Johnson vs Robert D. Lee vs Billy Morrison vs Tommy Gunn

First Blood Match

LuNaR vs The Masked Destroyer

T.R. Miller w/ Milkshake vs Jason Extreme

Three-Way Showcase Match

Steve Fuller vs Akira Misoui vs Martin Jennings

Tickets for the event are $15 on hand and $20 for advanced sale. Front row seats will sell for $25‚ both at the show and during advanced sale. General attendance is just $15 so be sure to show up and see the hard-hitting action of RTCW and its first Anniversary!

Guest Morecello

One funny thing I noticed is that tickets usually cost more at the event and less when you buy them in advanced. Didn't know if you knew that are not. This is a great diary you have here and my favortie part is that little writeup you do after every show.

RTCW Genesis: 1 Year Anniversary

Date: Friday‚ October 21st‚ 2005

Venue: FMS Gymnasium - Fairhope‚ AL.

Attendance: 108 people

The show opened with some generic music playing on the P/A System as Steve Hanahou and Miss Rebel made their way down to the ring. Hanahou held the ropes open for Rebel, who teased the fans as she bent down through the ropes before quickly entering -- Hanahou followed and retreaved a microphone. From there, Hanahou welcomed everyone to the show and gave thanks for coming. He then did a quick rundown of the card and especially hyped the main event. Miss Rebel also hyped up the card, but focused on the four-way match to determine a new #1 Contender. Afterwards, the two exited the ring and took a seat at the commentary booth as the show began, with 108 people in attendance.

Mathers thanks the fans for their continued support

Once Hanahou and Rebel had taken their seats at ringside, Veronica Mathers' music began to play and the RTCW Commisioner made her entrance. Dressed in a classy business suit, Mathers appeared from behind the curtains and nodded to the cheering fans, before she carried herself down to the ring very quickly and entered. Retreaving a microphone, she paced the ring for several moments before stopping and raising the mic to her lips.

Mathers: “Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank each and every one of you for making tonight possible. It is because of you that the RTCW is even here tonight because some promotions on our level do not even make it to this point. But because of your continued support, the RTCW has made it to the 1 year marker and we're determined to go even further! Fans, we have quite a show for you tonight but I cannot really believe that it has been a year. Given, I haven't quite been here for the entire year but I have been associated with this company, in one way or another, since its inception. But tonight, we will see every single one of our competitors lay it all out there for you to see. The RTCW Heavyweight title is on the line. The #1 Contendership is up for grabs. We've got a First Blood match! Fans, tonight is going to be very entertaining so lay back and enjoy the show. Thank you.”

With that, Mathers layed the mic down and exited the ring before waving to the clapping fans and making her way to the back. From there, it was time for the first match of the night.

Overall: 66

Akira Misoui vs Steve Fuller vs Martin Jennings

Hanahou informed the fans that this match would be under elimination rules, in which two pinfalls would have to be made before a winner was declared. In typical three-way fashion, Misoui, Fuller and Jennings began slugging each other at the bell's opening. Misoui hit Fuller with a hard right and then spun him around into Jennings, who hit a nice DDT only to come up into a Pancake from Misoui. The pin was made but it only got a two count. Misoui and Fuller fought to the outside while Jennings layed around in the ring, and began exchanging blows by the commentary table. Fuller attempted to throw Misoui into the ringpost, but Misoui reversed and Fuller was now busted open. Back inside Misoui locked Fuller into an STF and at 5:10, Fuller was gone. Jennings immediately began taking it to Misoui, clubbing him across the back of the head as he stood and then tossing him into the corner where he layed into him with some Flair-esque chops. But Misoui was able to counter a suplex, shaking himself loose and landing behind Jennings where he hit a Reverse DDT before making the cover for the close two. Jennings pulled himself up and hit the lowblow before going for the Journalistic Integrity, a Tornado DDT off the middle ropes, but Misoui countered by landing on his feet and then shoved Jennings before before coming off the ropes with a Bionic ELBOW~! The cover was academic at 9:10 and Misoui picked up the victory.

Winner: Akira Misoui, (47/26/69, *½)

T.R. Miller vs Jason Extreme

Accompanied by Milkshake, Miller was eager to get things going against a returning Jason Extreme who had been on the shelf for three months with a tricep strain. In any case, Extreme looked to be in top-notch condition and took it to Miller early on. The two tied up which led into the headlock and a shove into the ropes from Miller. Extreme came back with a clothesline attempt, but Miller did a Matrix leanback but Extreme simply stopped and dropped an elbow into Miller's throat! The pin was made but it only got the two. Coming to his feet, Extreme pulled Miller up and the two began to exchange blows once more. The fight went to the top rope where Miller attempted a Superplex only to have it countered into a DDT. Or so Extreme thought, because Miller managed to flip over into a Pittsburgh Plunge off the top! The cover would've ended it, but Miller was in pain as well because of the impact and couldn't make the pin. Miller stood slowly and tried to send Extreme into the ropes, but he reversed and hit a huge Powerbomb out of nowhere upon his return! The cover was made, but Miller managed to kick out and stood, ducking a clothesline before hitting Extreme with a Brainbuster. Coming off the top as Extreme stood, Miller ended the thing at 10:19 with the Bulldog followed by the cover. Afterwards, Miller and Milkshake began celebrating but out of nowhere came Tommy Gunn who floored Miller with a vicious chair shot and then hit Milkshake with a lariat off the ropes. Gunn then got into Miller's face and told him he was nothing, before draping a confederate flag across his prone body.

Winner: T.R. Miller, (59/41/78, **½)

First Blood Match: The Masked Destroyer vs LuNaR

Before the match, Veronica Mathers announced to the fans that if LuNaR was to run away like last month, he would be immediately disqualified and then suspended from the RTCW. Basically, LuNaR was going to stay even if Destroyer had a gun in his hand. The match began with Destroyer taking it to LuNaR as soon as he entered, finally laying him out with a hard right. Pulling LuNaR up and tossing him into the corner, Destroyer waved his finger at him before just taking it to him as if he was Mike Tyson. Finally, LuNaR managed to rake Destroyer's eyes and then floored him momentarily with a clothesline. LuNaR got down into position as Destroyer stood, but was met with a boot right to the face as he came at him. Destroyer then threw LuNaR to the outside where he really began to punish him, shoving his neck into the makeshift guardrail and choking him. Destroyer then went under the ring and returned with several weapons including a chair and a table. Back inside, the two continued to exchange fists until LuNaR won out and fought the larger man back into the corner. From there, he lifted both of Destroyer's legs up and over the middle ropes which left him open to an attack. LuNaR then went for the chair and whacked it across Destroyer's head several times. It was, at this time, that the writer first saw the comedy in The Masked Destroyer being involved in a First Blood match. After whacking Destroyer with the chair a couple of times, LuNaR backed up and went for the homerun swing, but Destroyer got loose and instead kicked the chair back into LuNaR's head! It was at this point that the referee went down, when LuNaR whipped Destroyer into him on accident. Destroyer managed to retreave the chair and whacked it across LuNaR's head which promptly busted him open. But of course, the referee was down and the match continued. Destroyer attempted to wake the referee, but fell victim to a lowblow from behind. Holding his head and noticing blood for the first time, LuNaR quickly wiped it away and then smeared it all over The Destroyer's mask and chest. Making sure his forehead was clean, he quickly shook the referee awake and pointed out that Destroyer was 'bleeding.' The ref then called for the bell and at 9:51, the match was awarded to LuNaR.

Winner: LuNaR, (60/48/73, **½)

Can Morrison prove himself as a credible contender?

As LuNaR exited and The Masked Destroyer was helped to the lockerrooms, Billy Morrison's music began as the young man stepped out to a series of cheers and claps. Making his way down to the ring in his ring attire, Morrison was greeeted by Steve Hanahou who held a microphone in hand. Entering the squared circle, Morrison posed for the crowd before stepping alongside Hanahou as his music cut off and the crowd's cheers died down.

Hanahou: “Billy Morrison, tonight you have a shot at becoming the #1 Contender for the RTCW Heavyweight Title and some people are calling you the future of RagTag. Now, how do you respond to all of this and what are thoughts on your opponents in tonight's match?”

Morrison: “Well, I've always been humble of myself but I think I've got a shot at winning this thing tonight. Not because of my opponent's lacking, because there is none -- haha -- but because of my want for that RTCW Title and all the riches and powers it brings with it. Basically, I'm going to use everything I've got to become the new number one Contender. And as for being called the future of RTCW.. well, I really don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.”

Hanahou: “So do you think that if you win tonight, you can take home the title later on?”

Morrison: “I think I've got a good shot. Both Kingpin and Greg Bernard are great competitors, but Billy Morrison is no throwback. And if I can win tonight, because I'm not saying I'm going too, then yes I think I do have a shot at bringing home the RTCW title when I get my shot.”

With that, Hanahou nodded to Morrison and exited the ring as Morrison stepped into his corner and awaited his three other opponents.

Quality: 46

#1 Contendership: Billy Morrison vs Dominique Johnson vs Robert D. Lee vs Tommy Gunn

As with any match involving more than two men, the opening was a total clusterfuck. Gunn went for Johnson while Morrison and Lee exchange blows on the opposite side of the ring. Hoping to get some revenge for his fellow partner, T.R. Miller, Johnson took it to Gunn in the corner but soon fell victim to a lowblow from behind courtesy of Lee. Gunn then hit a huge Powerslam on Johnson and the match was almost over until Morrison made the save. Lee then came out of nowhere with a set of shots to Morrison's head from behind before laying him out with a DDT. The four men continued to brawl with one another across the ring, eventually leading to Johnson and Gunn fighting to the outside where they really layed into each other. Meanwhile, Lee and Billy Morrison fought on the inside. The two exchange fists until Morrison won out and floored him with a Sidekick. A Splash off the top followed, but the pinfall was broken up by Johnson who then kicked the living shit out of Morrison only to be attacked from behind by Lee. A Swinging Neckbreaker followed along with the cover, but it was Tommy Gunn who made the save this time! Lee stood up and questioned Gunn, who simply shrugged his shoulders and drilled him with a right. The two began exchanging fists but were soon interrupted by Johnson who sent them both to the outside with a clothesline. Turning, Johnson caught a dropkick square into the chest. Morrison quickly called for the end and pulled Punisher up, but he hit Morrison with a chop to the chest followed by a Hurricanrana! To the top rope went Johnson, but Morrison kicked the ropes and The Punisher was crotched on the ropes. A T-Bone Suplex followed at 14:17 and Morrison was on his way to a title shot next month.

Winner: Billy Morrison, (53/41/66, **)

Both men stared each other down as Kingpin handed the title over to the referee, who quickly held it up for everyone to see before calling for the bell. Bernard and Kingpin stepped into the center of the ring and immediately tied up as the crowd cheered them on. The Champion brought Bernard down into a headlock and held him there momentarily, before shoving him into the ropes. Upon his return, Kingpin hit a nice shoulderblock and then took off into the ropes as Machine stood. A clothesline followed and a quick cover, but Kingpin was only able to get the two. Pulling Bernard up, Kingpin was met with a series of fists and the two began exchanging blows as the crowd cheered. They fought to the outside, back into the ring, and even into the bleachers which left both men bloodied and exhausted. Several nearfalls came from both men, including a huge Powerbomb off the top rope but neither man could ever get the three-count. On the outside, Kingpin and Bernard fought into the bleachers where the fans were and really tore things apart. Bernard set up a table at ringside and then dove from the sixth row of bleachers through the table with a Sit-Out Powerbomb! Even so, Kingpin somehow kicked out when Bernard made the cover. Back inside, Bernard locked Kingpin into a single-legged Boston Crab and it seemed as if we were going to have a new Champion. The hold was locked on for a good minute, but Kingpin would simply not give up. Finally, Kingpin used every ounce of his strength to crawl towards the ropes and grab hold of them. The move was forced to be released and now Bernard was down as well from exhaustion. The referee began to make the 10 count, but Bernard managed to stand before 10 and slowly pulled Kingpin up. A Suplex attempt followed, but Kingpin wrapped his leg around Bernard's and faultered it. Shoving Machine back, Kingpin hit a huge Clothesline which sent Bernard backwards, knocking the referee down as well. Kingpin pulled Bernard up, but was suddenly stopped in his tracks by a vicious lowblow from the challenger. Rolling out, Machine quickly retreaved the RTCW Title and returned to a drowsy Kingpin. Setting himself up behind Kingpin, Bernard rushed in as he stood and drilled the Champ with the title. Tossing it aside, Bernard hit a Cradle Piledriver on the uncouncious Champion before dragging the referee over to the pin. Slowly the ref made the count: one .. two .. three!

Winner: And New Champion, Greg Bernard, (74/67/82, ***)

Bernard stood and retreaved the title but before he could even begin celebrating, the sounds of Veronica Mathers' music hit and the Comissioner made her entrance in an angry rage. Entering the ring, Mathers snatched the title away from Bernard and got right in his face before taking a mic and speaking.

Mathers: “You think this is gonna happen in my promotion, Bernard? You think you can sneak your way into the title? HELL NO. As far as I'm concerned, this title still belongs to Kingpin. Bernard, this match is going to continue and if the decision occurs under any type of cheating or dirty tactics, IT'S YOUR ASS! Ref, ring the bell.”

Bernard was shocked, but the ringing of the bell turned his attention to Kingpin -- who promptly layed him out with a lariat.

Pulling Bernard up, Kingpin threw him into the corner where he really began to lay into him with shots to the face and abdomen. Whipping him into the other side, Kingpin rushed in with a huge splash and then hit a running Powerslam out of the corner. Rising to his feet, Kingpin stepped back and as Machine stood hit a powerful LARIAT~! that sent Bernard flying into the air before crashing to the canvas. Tossing him into the corner, Kingpin began to stomp the living hell out of him a la Austin and then kicked him right in the face. Pulling him up, Kingpin bodyslamed Bernard down to the canvas and then headed to the top rope. The crowd was going nuts, while Hanahou was yelling about the Champ taking a chance. He leaped off but Bernard rolled away at the last second and he crashed into the canvas, not moving. Crawling towards Kingpin, Bernard used everything he had left to roll Kingpin over and drape an arm across him. One .. two .. three. And RTCW dies just like that.

Winner: And Still Champion?, Greg Bernard, (72/67/78, ***)

Bernard immediately stood and began to celebrate, but suddenly the lights were cut off and "Dem Boyz" by Boyz N Da Hood started up as the crowd wondered what was going on. When the lights returned to normal, none other than Dominique Johnson was making his way down to the ring carrying a steel chair! Rolling in, Johnson stood and stared down Bernard, who wondered what was going on. Stepping right up to him, Johnson suddenly spun around and drilled Kingpin only to turn and nail Bernard as well! Pulling Machine up, Johnson lifted him onto his shoulder and then hit a DVD right onto the chair before standing and holding the title into the air as the show came to an end.

Show Quality: 61%

Crowd Attendance: 108

Ticket Sales: $2160