The RTCW Chronicles

Agent Risktaker

I had my doubts about the main event going in because of how the Bernard's (both Maxwell and Greg) had booked the ending. Not only did it make Kingpin look weak, first losing because of Bernard's cheating and then getting another shot only to lose again, this time cleanly. However I managed to get Dominique Johnson involved and surprisingly, Greg had no problem with Johnson destroying him. We're giving Johnson a whole new look and gimmick, basically an O.G. like New Jack. Not to say Johnson didn't already play a gangster, but it's really being taken to a whole new level now. Hopefully it'll work out and we can see the title on Johnson within the next year.

2005 was a good year for RTCW and I hope 2006 is even better. Basically we've got two, with the possibility of a third by March at the earliest, main event stars: Kingpin and Bernard, and maybe Johnson. It all depends on how Johnson's gimmick rehashing works out. In any case, I'm going to continue the Kingpin/Bernard fued but give it a new twist as I'll add Johnson into the mix and give the fans something new. I'm also building Billy Morrison as a main event star, but that's going to take awhile to get off the ground. The title shot I decided to give him is far-fetched, but it's a long shot at getting him over quick which would really help me out.

A very interesting incident occured on Christmas, as Robert D. Lee found God. The next day, Lee became a born-again Christian and now has dedicated his life to Jesus Christ, his savior. This presents a problem for myself, as Lee asked me if I could tone down his racist gimmick or possibly, nix it all together. Now, while this is still a problem, I'm just glad this didn't happen during his fued with Johnson as it would've killed a lot of the fued's heat. I'm not sure what to do with Lee and The Confederacy right now, but I can figure something out. I hope.

Fade to Black I will occur on January 21st, featuring the Greg Bernard/Billy Morrison title match. I'm not expecting a lot of coverage and attendance for the event, as Morrison isn't a proven contender yet but the show should be hmm, surprising? I'm not going to say any more to give away anything, but I'm sure RTCW fans will be surprised at FTB. The show should be solid, as Bernard/Morrison will deliver in terms of quality and the undercard should be pretty strong as well.

Well, it's that time of the month for my booking meeting with Maxwell and Greg. Oh god, I really dread these things. My ideas are usually put aside for the Bernard's masterplans, which are never that great. And they treat the damn meeting like it's nothing, allowing people in and out as they please. A redbull and vodka should pull me through, though. Heh. See you at FTB.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RagTag Championship Wrestling presents

Fade to Black

Sunday‚ January 29th‚ 2006

Live from the FHS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: RTCW Heavyweight Title

‘Machine’ © vs Billy Morrison

Tag-Team Grudge Match

T.R. Miller & The Masked Destroyer vs Tommy Gunn & LuNaR

Jason Extreme vs Akira Misoui

Debuting Match

Hammerton vs Mike Traylor w/ Miss Sanders

Tickets for the event are $15 on hand and $10 for advanced sale. Front row seats will sell for $15‚ both at the show and during advanced sale. General attendance is just $10 so be sure to show up and see the hard-hitting action of RTCW!

Edited by Agent Risktaker

Earlier this week, news broke around Fairhope that several RTCW wrestlers had jumped ship to an upstart promotion, NWA: East Coast based out of Philadelphia. The wrestlers were: Dominique Johnson, Kingpin, Tommy Gunn, and T.R. Miller. However, the four men were soon brought back into the company after being baited with more money. RTCW hasn't released an official statement, but RTCW's booker Jordan Banks posted this in his blog today:

You know, this is a fucking business where you can get backstabbed no matter what and I learned that this week. The four guys who jumped ship to that piece of shit, NWA: East Coast, are all back only because we offered them more money. Nevermind the fact that we made all of them fucking stars. A year ago, nobody had a clue who the fuck they were. We made Kingpin a credible title contender and we were in the midst of doing the same for Johnson. Gunn and Miller aren't even at the top yet and they're already jumping ship to those NWA fuckers. They're all tied down to written contracts now and there will be implications for what they did. Let's just say they built there on fucking glass ceiling. Fade to Black is going to fucking suck. Don't waste your time on it -- everyone's too pissed to do an event. Wait until next month.

Yours truly,

JB

RTCW Fade to Black

Date: Sunday‚ January 29th‚ 2006

Venue: FHS Gymnasium - Fairhope‚ AL.

Attendance: 68 people

After news of the four departures had leaked a week ago, Fade to Black was almost cancelled as RTCW debated on whether or not to go on with January's show after what had occured. Some even said it would've been better if they had of just stayed in NWA: EC, because now there was a terrential split in the lockerroom. Even so, Fade to Black was rescheduled for the 29th instead of the 21st even after JB's blog post had been the talk of the town leading up to the show. Hanahou and Miss Rebel didn't even to bother with hyping the show, but just took their seats at ringside as the first competitors entered.

- Miss Sanders introduces Mike Traylor -

'Born in the USA' started up and down to the ring came the debuting Mike Traylor, in a pair of trunks adorned with the US flag, being lead by Miss Sanders to a mild response. Entering the ring, Sanders retreaved a microphone from ringside and began to speak after the music had cut off.

Sanders:Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Miss Sanders, and this. ... This is Mike Traylor! The perfect countryman and All-American, who will lead the RTCW into the new year.” Traylor flexes. “Mike Traylor has primed himself for his debut in the RTCW and last week, we notified officials that it was time for Mr. All-American to make his in ring debut and tonight, the whole USA will see what my man is capable of! I am not aware of Mike's opponent's name nor his gameplan, but it doesn't matter to us because Mike Traylor is simply unstoppable!

Sanders smiled as the crowd gave little reaction but quickly exited as Hammerton's music began and the massive man carrying a Confederacy flag made his way out to boo's.

Quality: 74

Hammerton vs Mike Traylor w/ Miss Sanders

Hammerton didn't seem to think much of Sanders' little speech, because he really took it to Traylor early on. Miss Rebel and Hanahou teased at the current situation going on, mentioning that Kingpin and Dominique Johnson would be in the building for once. Traylor focused on Hammerton's knee, trying to keep the big man down as much as he could. Hammerton managed to hit the Big Boot out of an irish whip, but the Chokeslam was unsuccessful as Traylor hit a boot to the gut and then followed with the Pledge of Allegiance, a Kobashi Driver, at 6:10.

Winner: Mike Traylor, (54/27/81, **½)

Jason Extreme vs Akira Misoui

The second match was quick to follow as RTCW seemed to be on a tight schedule tonight. Extreme got things underway with some chops in the corner and really worked over Misoui's lowerbody in an attempt to kick his lighting quick kicks from having any effect on him. Misoui still managed to get in several big spots, including a Headscissors off the top. Suicide dive to the outside brought a scary moment as Misoui landed right on his hand. Luckily, he quickly stirred and the match was back into the ring where Misoui went for a Bionic Elbow only to have it countered with the Silent Crucifix. The pin ended the thing at 8:19.

Winner: Jason Extreme, (58/35/82, **¾)

- Kingpin questions Johnson; he answers! -

The moment everyone in attendance had been waiting for. As Kingpin's music began, the entire crowd burst into boo's. Literally -- everyone. It was the biggest response for anyone in awhile and it just happened to be a face that was getting heat. Ignoring the fans and entering the ring quickly, Kingpin retreaved a mic and called for his music to cut off before beginning.

Kingpin:Dominique Johnson, I've got a question.” He's interrupted by boos. “I've got a question for you. What the HELL is up with you? What are you thinking? I mean, to come down to the ring after a title match and lay out Bernard is one thing but to lay me out as well? Hell no. I won't have it. It's bad enough that I lost the title, but then you come down to the ring and hit me with a damn steel chair? No. Punisher, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions.

Before Kingpin could continue, 'Dem Boyz' hit the P/A System and the boos got even louder as the arena lights cut off and Johnson interrupted with a steel chair in hand. Dressed in camo and a du-rag, Johnson looked at the crowd with digust as he entered with T.R. Miller at his side. Climbing into the ring, Johnson called for a mic and it took almost a minute before he received one and took even longer to be turned on. Just a technical problem. Hahaha.

Johnson:Consequences and repercussions? By who? 'Cause it surely ain't gonna be by you, sucka. What I did was strictly business, ya dig. I ain't got nuthin' against you or Greg Bernard. I just want 'dat RTCW Heavyweight Title and I'll do whateva' it takes to get my hands on it. Now, I know you got a shot tonight Bernard but next month you gon be open, right? Haha, that is if you still got the title.”

Kingpin:Hold up, SUCKA. We ain't done. You think you can just say you don't have anything against me and it's all fine and over with? Hell no. You don't deserve a title shot. Wow, you came down to the ring after we fought for 20 minutes and lay us out with a steel chair. That really deserves a damn title shot. If anyone deserves a shot at the title, it's me. You don't deserve nothing but a swift kick to the ass.

Johnson:Hold up, dawg. You don't talk to me like that. I don't need a chair to take care of you and you orta know that to, haha. You want a piece of me, come on then. I'll prove right now that I deserve a shot at the title.

With that, the two stepped chest to chest but were suddenly interrupted by Greg Bernard who stepped out from the back with the RTCW title in hand and a smirk on his face. Calling for a mic, Bernard was immediately handed one as his music cut off and he began.

Bernard:Ladies, guess what. Neither one of you deserve a title shot. Kingpin, I beat you within a shadow of your life. Dominique Johnson, you can't even beat Billy Morrison and those Confederacy chumps. Hell, the East Coast must look good from your vantage points. In any case, I've got an idea. If Veronica Mathers okays it, of course..” Bernard rolls his eyes. “Next month, you two can face each other and the winner will then receive a shot at the show after that. Sound good? Will you two stop fighting like little babies now?

Johnson and Kingpin smirked at one another before looking back at Bernard.

Kingpin & Johnson:YOU GOT IT!

With that, Bernard headed to the back as Johnson and Kingpin exchanged some heated words.

Overall: 78

LuNaR & Tommy Gunn vs The Masked Destroyer & T.R. Miller

Gunn and Miller both got horrible heat here, even having a few objects thrown at them from ringside. Gunn and Destroyer started things out and it was obvious from early on that Destroyer, who already looks stiff, was doing it tonight. Gunn was sent down with a very stiff clothesline, before having an elbow dropped right into his chest. From there Destroyer threw him into the corner where he began to drill him with knees before throwing him towards his corner and tagging out to Miller. LuNaR made the tag to Gunn, and now it was Miller's turn to be punished. LuNaR really worked him over with chops in the corner and then smacked him hard across the face to which the crowd couldn't believe. LuNaR got hold of Miller in a chokehold on top of him and things began resembling a UFC fight as he drilled him in the back with knees. Once Destroyer and LuNaR had throughly punished the two, LuNaR picked up the victory for his 'team' with a rollup at 11:19. Two down, two to go.

Winners: LuNaR & Tommy Gunn, (59/44/75, **½)

RTCW Heavyweight Title: Greg Bernard © vs Billy Morrison

Bernard and Morrison tied up to get things underway, before the bigger Bernard brought Morrison down into a headlock and then sent him into the ropes. Morrison returned with a huge Crossbody which almost ended it at 0:11! Bernard stood and raised his eyebrows at Morrison, who promptly rushed in with a dropkick to the head. Rolling away, Bernard stood in anger and immediately went on the attack. The two fought back and forth for a good five minutes, with Morrison surprisingly standing toe to toe with the Champion. Bernard casually went for the Cradle Piledriver, but Morrison yanked his legs out from under him and locked in a Standing Boston Crab, a la the Walls of Jericho for a good 10 seconds before Bernard got to the ropes. Bernard stood into a Riki Lariat attempt, but he ducked and countered with a Chartbuster. A lariat of his own got the close two, but Morrison got out. Irish whip from Bernard lead into a T-Bone Suplex attempt from Morrison, but Bernard countered into a Piledriver. But wait, Morrison countered that into a Hurricanrana and then hit the T-Bone Suplex! A well placed cover was made but Morrison gave him too much time to recover and only got the very close two. Morrison stood and went for the T-Bone again, but Bernard countered and this time hit the Cradle Piledriver at 12:14 to end Morrison and the RTCW's night.

Winner: And Still Champion, Greg Bernard, (53/47/59, *½)

Show Quality: 61%

Ticket Sales: $1020

The Greatest Show on Earth

Saturday‚ February 18th‚ 2006

Live from the FHS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: #1 Contendership for the RTCW Heavyweight Title

Special Guest Referee: Greg Bernard

‘The Punisher’ Dominique Johnson vs ‘Champion’ Kingpin

All-American Classic

‘All-American’ Mike Traylor w/ Miss Sanders vs T.R. Miller

The Masked Destroyer vs Tommy Gunn

Billy Morrison vs LuNaR

Fatal Fourway Showcase Match

Martin Jennings vs Jason Extreme vs Akira Misoui vs Steve Fuller

Tickets for the event are $15 on hand and $10 for advanced sale. Front row seats will sell for $15‚ both at the show and during advanced sale. General attendance is just $10 so be sure to show up and see the hard-hitting action of RTCW!

From the Blog of Jordan Banks:

Look, I know everyones going to hear about this one way or another so I can reach all of the RTCW fans through my posts. RTCW is dealing with the matter. You all know what I'm talking about. What I'm asking from you is to, no matter how much you disagree or dislike what they did, to follow what we've given you. If you're supposed to boo them, boo them. If you're supposed to cheer them, cheer them. Or, just don't do anything. But throwing objects and booing someone you were cheering a month ago without an explanation is not professional.

Like I said, it's being dealt with. Don't worry about it. And be sure to catch The Greatest Show on Earth. It'll be good.

JB

RTCW Roster Update

Akira Misoui - 41 Over, Foreign Star - Misoui was originally simply a midcard level star but his fanbase has simply gotten larger and larger with every show until there's no other choice but to push him. With the new year now here, Misoui is rumored for a monster push within the upcoming months.

Billy Morrison - 27 Over, Old School Face - Morrison is going to be pushed at a steady pace in 2006. We're not going to shove him down the throat of our fans, but he's going to get over slowly and hopefully be a big star by the beginning of 2007.

Dominique Johnson - 46 Over, Gangsta - I was originally planning on putting the RTCW Title on him at one point or another, but RTCW will have to sit down and have a long talk with him about whether or not he can be trusted at the top of the company. If we feel we can trust him, things will resume as we had them.

El Luchadora - 0 Over, Luchadore - Has been out for the past 4 months with a broken leg, but returned at the beginning of February. Mainly used as fodder for the larger stars, which is everybody, Luchadora really doesn't have much of a future here other than being on his back.

Greg Bernard - 57 Over, Arrogant - The top dog of RTCW as far as I'm concerned for right now. Which is something I never thought I'd hear myself say, but following the jumps of four of our top guys the belt is gonna be on Bernard until we can trust them with it.

Hammerton - 41 Over, Redneck - Mainly a midcard level star, Hammerton won't be receiving a big push anytime soon but he is going to be a strong star amongst the midcard level. A Confederacy mainstay, he may take over if Lee wants to stay away from the rebel thing.

Jason Extreme - 37 Over, Angry Young Man - Extreme was out for 2 months with a bad tricep strain, but returned to Genesis and is hoping to make an impact in RTCW. He's really been pushing himself in the gum and hopes to move up the ranks and if he continues at his current pace, he'll be receiving a nice push soon.

Kingpin - 52 Over, Old School Face - Jumped ship to NWA: East Coast three days after losing the RTCW Title, but was quickly signed back on board. We're trying to handle the situation so that we can continue where we were looking to go and hopefully we can be able to that soon.

LuNaR - 39 Over, Gothic - Was originally one of top performers, but cannot seem to get over with the fans. A nicely placed fued with The Masked Destroyer should build him up, but he should already be way more popular than he currently is.

Martin Jennings - 32 Over, Journalist - A simple comedy character used as midcard fodder, but is slowly getting over with his journalist gimmick. Not to say there's a push coming his way or anything, but we make look into making him a more serious competitor. Has had several decent matches with Akira Misoui.

Mike Traylor - 25 Over, All American - Debuted at the previous show and is in for a nice push. Alongside Miss Sanders, Traylor is portraying an All-American who stands for what's right and good. We're going to build him nice and slow, but he's receiving a few high-profile wins to get his name out there.

Milkshake - 15 Over, Sidekick - The manager of the Fair-Town Boyz, Milkshake saw some ring action earlier this year but will stick to managing T.R. Miller and Dominique Johnson from now on. Seen more as a comedy character because of his actions, but can also take bumps if needed.

Miss Rebel - 17 Over, Rebel - Jumped from The Confederacy to The Fair-Town Boyz, but is now sticking to commentating alongside Steve Hanahou. We may use her later on, but she's got the charisma to be a decent commentator with Hanahou carrying her along so she's going to stay there for the VHS releases that we're slowly pumping out.

Miss Sanders - 12 Over, All American - Traylor's manager. Just oozes charisma, which is originally why we signed her following Traylor who isn't the most talented on the mic. Will serve as a mouthpiece for Traylor to cover his weaknesses up and hopefully help him get over with us behind him.

Robert D. Lee - 40 Over, Rebel - Lee ended the year with a bloody fued against Dominique Johnson and has slowed his pace since then. Lee recently found God during the Christmas holiday and has asked to tone down or even drop his current gimmick, which would either kill off The Confederacy or put Hammerton or Gunn as the new leader.

Steve Fuller - 12 Over, Obnoxious - Used as fodder for the midcard. He's stayed with RTCW from the beginning and has showed his allegiance to us, but he's not going to be a main event star anytime soon. Or possibly ever. But in any case, Fuller is there for the bottom half of the show.

T.R. Miller - 44 Over, Gangsta - Jumped ship to NWA: East Coast, but was lured back along with Dominique Johnson and the offering of more money. Now tied down to a written contract, Miller will be pushed if we can trust him. Currently in the midst of a feud with Tommy Gunn.

The Masked Destroyer - 41 Over, Mysterious - Has been signed on with RTCW since the beginning and is currently in a feud with LuNaR. Was originally one of our title contenders, but we shifted him down with the arrival of Johnson and Morrison to the scene.

Tommy Gunn - 41 Over, Martial Arts - Feuded with Greg Bernard and Kingpin for the World Title at the promotion's opening, but we quickly shifted views and he was dropped to the upper midcard level along with Destroyer. Currently embarked in a fued with T.R. Miller, but could be a title contender soon.

Veronica Mathers - 18 Over, People's Boss - Brought in by the RTCW Board of Directors to control Greg Bernard and keep everyone in check, Mathers has played the People's Boss from the beginning and a total disliking for Bernard. Will continue to keep a big role in the company as the RTCW Commisioner, Mathers may get more involved in the upcoming months.

RTCW The Greatest Show on Earth

Date: Saturday‚ February 18th‚ 2006

Venue: FHS Gymnasium - Fairhope‚ AL.

Attendance: 52 people

Miss Rebel and Steve Hanahou, as always, made their way to the ring to signal the start of the show and hyped the card. Hanahou told the fans that tonight would be explosive as Dominique Johnson and Kingpin faced off with Greg Bernard as the guest referee with the #1 Contendership on the line! The undercard was also hyped heavily and before long, it was time for the first match of the night with 52 fans in attendance.

Akira Misoui vs Jason Extreme vs Steve Fuller vs Martin Jennings

Misoui made a big entrance in a white robe while Hanahou promoted his foreign royalty and how he was a huge star in Japan. The other three competitors came and the match was underway with an all out brawl between the four. Extreme went after Jennings while Misoui and Fuller threw hands. Misoui worked Fuller in the corner with some severe chops and then landed three unanswered kicks right into Fuller's face. Meanwhile, Extreme caught Jennings with a nice German Suplex Bridge but it was broken up by Misoui. Chops went all around from Misoui, but Extreme caught him from behind with a dropkick and then made the cover for a two count. Fuller attempted to attack Jennings from behind, but was layed out by Extreme with a DDT before he could even get there. Jennings then went down with a Suplex. Misoui went for the Tombstone on Extreme, but he slipped through and hit the Silent Crucifix at 11:59 for the victory.

Winner: Jason Extreme, (51/32/70, **)

LuNaR vs Billy Morrison

Coming off a solid loss to Greg Bernard last month, Morrison looked ready to recapture his #1 Contendership and get another shot at the title. He surprised LuNaR to open things up with a series of blows to the head, before whipping him into the ropes with a clothesline as LuNaR returned. Morrison snapped LuNaR up and threw him into the corner for a couple of boots but he managed to rack Morrison in the eyes and then floored him with a dropkick. They exchange blows as Morrison stood and this lead to a nice Flatliner from Morrison, who then made the cover for two. LuNaR was up quick and tried for a Clothesline, but Morrison countered into a Full Nelson hold until LuNaR hit a lowblow and then floored him with a kick. LuNaR Eclipse attempt came at 7:10, but Morrison reversed into a T-Bone Suplex and the win. Afterwards LuNaR attacked Morrison, but Destroyer made the save and sent LuNaR packing with a clothesline over the top.

Winner: Billy Morrison, (42/37/47, DUD)

- Hanahou interviews 'THE' Champion -

Up next, Steve Hanahou entered the ring with a microphone in hand and called down the RTCW Heavyweight Champion, Greg Bernard. Bernard made his entrance with the title strapped to his waist, taking in the boos with a smirk. Hanahou asked him about the match tonight and whether or not he would officiate fairly. Bernard gave him a weird look and told the crowd of course, because he was a fair man and wanted the better man to be the victor tonight. Hanahou then asked if he was concerned about having to the defend the title next month against either Kingpin or Johnson, to which he replied that he was THE Champion and that no one could beat him now that he had his title back.

Overall: 81

The Masked Destroyer vs Tommy Gunn

A solid match, with the two men exchanging blows to get things underway. Gunn layed Destroyer out with a huge tackle, but the big man sat up after a few seconds and then shook it off before standing to which Gunn could not believe. Stiff work from Destroyer here, which was obviously payback for the jump to NWA: East Coast. Gunn went for a top rope maneuver, but Destroyer caught him coming off and hit the Sidewalk Slam to end it all at 7:15. Afterwards, LuNaR blindsided Destroyer with a forearm and then hit the LuNaR Eclipse out of nowhere before standing over Destroyer with a smirk.

Winner: The Masked Destroyer, (59/42/77, **½)

- The All American Challenge -

Coming up next, Mike Traylor came out with Miss Sanders in his USA tights. Inside the ring, Sanders told the fans that anyone who agreed to the All-American Challenge would have to not beat Mike Traylor, but simply last with him for 5 minutes. The challenge was quickly answered by T.R. Miller, and things began to come into clear view as Miller came down for the challenge.

Overall: 62

All American Challenge: Mike Traylor vs T.R. Miller

It was clear by this point, at least to most, that Miller was out here to be punished for his jump to NWA: East Coast. Opening up, Traylor took it to Miller in the corner and then proceeded to take him out with a armdrag into an armbar. Traylor got to show off his technical prowless here, and focused on Miller's arms mostly. Miller was able to hit a nice Flying Clothesline off the top, but a Crossbody was countered into an Overhead Toss. Traylor finally sealed the deal with a Cobra Clutch at 4:19, not even breaking a sweat.

Winner: Mike Traylor, (55/27/83, **¾)

#1 Contendership: Kingpin vs Dominique Johnson, Referee: Greg Bernard

Bernard entered last with a referee shirt on and had a huge smirk on his face the whole time. Strapping the title around his waist, Bernard called for the bell and things got underway. They tied up, but Bernard broke them apart and signaled that he wanted a 'clean' tie up. So they did it again, but Bernard again broke things up and showed Kingpin how to 'properly' tie up, by raking him across the eyes and then tossing him aside. Kingpin came at him, but Bernard threatened to DQ him and things continued. Johnson was next for Bernard, who simply kicked him below the belt for no apparent reason. Whistling and walking away, Bernard shrugged his shoulders and then laughed. The two did their best to continue the match with Bernard interfering at every opportunity, but soon found themselves having to deal with no their opponent but Bernard! A Snake Eyes to Johnson came at 12:00, and then Kingpin was downed with the Cradle Piledriver. Bernard then quickly made the 10 count and called the match off, signaling that neither man could continue. He then held his title in the eye and told the fans that no one could beat Greg Bernard.

Winner: DRAW, (66/47/85, ***)

Show Quality: 60%

Ticket Sales: $1040

Welcome to the Jungle

Friday‚ March 10th‚ 2006

Live from the FMS Gymnasium in Fairhope‚ AL.

Main Event: RTCW Heavyweight Title

Greg Bernard © vs ???

#1 Contendership

Dominique Johnson vs Kingpin

Tag Team Match

Mike Traylor & The Masked Destroyer vs Akira Misoui & LuNaR

Grudge Match

T.R. Miller vs Tommy Gunn

Jason Extreme vs Martin Jennings

I don't know why I didn't discover this until now, but after reading through every show in one sitting (something I never do), I'm actually mad that there's only one match and not an entire show up, ha.

When the four defected to NWA, I would have loved to see you just let them go. I understand your hesitancies from a business perspective, but I think if you would have headlined Lunar and The Masked Destroyer that next show for the title, then took RTCW into the direction of ECW, where the loyalists get the pushes and whatnot, it could have really helped solidify the fed. I'm still hoping for either Lunar or the Masked Destroyer to come up as champion in a surprise and to punish those for betraying who made them.

I don't know why I didn't discover this until now, but after reading through every show in one sitting (something I never do), I'm actually mad that there's only one match and not an entire show up, ha.

When the four defected to NWA, I would have loved to see you just let them go.  I understand your hesitancies from a business perspective, but I think if you would have headlined Lunar and The Masked Destroyer that next show for the title, then took RTCW into the direction of ECW, where the loyalists get the pushes and whatnot, it could have really helped solidify the fed.  I'm still hoping for either Lunar or the Masked Destroyer to come up as champion in a surprise and to punish those for betraying who made them.

• 1 year later...