wCw The Rebirth.............

Guest matt0408

Guest matt0408

Monday Nitro

Attendence: 1504

Ticket Sales: $45120

Announcers: Ed Ferrera & Joey Styles

The show opens with a the last seen from the Main Event on Thunder, Vader and Scott Steiner stood over the fallen and bloody Sandman, Steiner’s arm is raised by the referee and him and Vader shakes hands……………

Joey Styles – Welcome fans to another edition of Monday Nitro, Tonight we will crown a new Cruiserweight Champion, plus a huge Main Event, Vader Vs Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller, what part will Scott Steiner play in this match?

Ed Ferrera – Plus Frank Shamrock goes against Big Vito in a first round qualifier for the World Title, Shamrock replacing the injured Sting………..

Joey Styles – That’s right Ed, Sting injured last week on Nitro…………..

Ed Ferrera – At the hands of Scott Steiner & Vader, who also took out New Jack and Sandman on Thunder, both not expected to be in Attendance tonight.

Stevie Fabulous Vs Cody Hawk (Singles Match)

Cody Hawk gains the early advantage, working away at Stevie Fabulous, He slams him into the mat and nails a leg drop, covers but Stevie kicks out at 2. Stevie then begins to fight back, clotheslining Cody into mat and nailing a drop kick. Stevie locks on an arm bar but Cody is quickly into the ropes and Stevie is forced to break the hold. Cody rakes the eyes of Stevie and regains the advantage, nailing a drop kick from the cross rope and a cover 1……..2…….. but again Stevie kicks out. Cody Hawk cant believe it and argues with the referee. As Cody turns around he is nailed with the ‘Stevie Kick’, Stevie covers and picks up the three count. He celebrates in the ring as Cody Hawk rolls out and goes to back.

Winner: Stevie Fabulous (Via Pinfall)

72, 57, 87

Joey Styles: The Cruiserweight Division is really heating up Ed, all the men trying to impress early here……..

Ed Ferrera: I love cruiserweight action, and im picking EZ Money to become the first Cruiserweight champion.

Joey Styles: He gotta get pass Johnny Storm first, both men beating three other guys to get into the title match tonight and neither can be underestimated.

Paul Heyman’s music hits, he strolls down to the ring looking rather pleased with himself. He walks up the steps and enters the ring under the top rope. He grabs a microphone

Joey Styles: Guess were going to hear from Paul Heyman

Ed Ferrera: That’s the General Manger Paul Heyman, now quiet I want to hear what he’s got to say..

Paul Heyman: We are only one week into the new era of the wCw, and already we have seen some great action. This company is already a huge improvement on the days of Bischoff and Russo. Under my leadership I will turn this company into a world wide organisation known by all, we will one day become the biggest wrestling federation in the world! But none of this could be possible without the vision on great expense of one man, the man who bought wCw back from the dead. Lets face it how many of you people in attendance tonight actually thought you would see the day that the wCw was once again opened for business? Hell I never thought I would see the day…….

Ed Ferrera: Me neither….

………. But here we are, up and running again and people all around the wrestling scene are asking. Who has the money and the means to re open the wCw and vow to take down the WWE? That takes a man with real guts and a wallet to match! And I can announce that at Souled Out I will personally reveal to the whole world who is bank rolling the wCw rebirth. Souled Out will be an event which will be talked about for may years to come. And the wrestling world will be taken onto another level and left in utter shock.

He leaves the ring with everyone in the audience buzzing about the fact that the bankroller will finally be revealed at Souled Out on the 23rd January!

Joey Styles: That’s huge, who is it?

Ed Ferrera: Some one which a lot of money and vision, appointing Heyman general Manager was masterful!

Commercial Break

Frank Shamrock Vs Big Vito (World Championship Tournament)

Joey Styles: Welcome back, next up Frank Shamrock Vs Big Vito, the winner facing Vader on Monday Nitro next week.

Ed Ferrera: Is Shamrock 100%? After the attack from Dan Severn last week, he surely can’t be at full strength and Big Vito will take full advantage tonight.

Both men tie up in the ring, Big Vito targeting Shamrock right leg, working away at it with several kicks, he grabs the leg and slams it into the mat. Vito whips Shamrock into the corner, and grabs his leg and puts it on the second rope. He then nails his leg with 3 huge kicks to the groin area of Shamrock, Shamrock falls from the turnbuckle clutching his leg, riding around in pain on the mat, Big Vito plays to the crowd for a while before going on the offensive again, irish whip followed by a clothelines Vito target the leg again, twisting it from a standing position, Shamrock gets into the rope but Vito holds on for the four count. The ref breaks the hold, Vito turns and argue with the ref, allowing Shamrock to get back to his feet, as Vito turns round, Shamrock locks on an armbar takedown, Vito is in the middle of the ring, he breaks the hold with a rake to the eyes, and Vito stays down holding his arm, Vito is first back to his feet, still holding his arm. He goes over to Shamrock, Vito picks up Shamrock. Shamrock counters and kicks Vito in the gut and nails a huge DDT both men are down. Shamrock is first back up, Vito follows him to his feet and both men come together, Shamrock ducks an attempted clotheslines, as Vito turns round he is knocked down and Shamrock locks on the ‘Guillotine Choke’ Vito is in the middle of the ring and has no other option but to tap, Shamrock releases the hold. He gets back to his feet, holding his leg. Vito is up as well. He takes out Shamrocks leg from behind, knocking him to the mat. He goes outside and grabs a chair… and repeatedly rams the chair into Shamrocks leg……. Vito leaves as Shamrock is left clutching his leg in the ring

Winner: Frank Shamrock (Via Submission)

75, 66, 85

Frank Shamrock debuts his new gimmick, it got a positive response

Joey Styles: He lost the match, why did he have to do that. Shamrock has a huge match on Nitro against Vader……

Ed Ferrera: Judging by that attack Shamrock wont make it next Monday…… Vito making a huge impression tonight.

Joey Styles: He’s a coward, attacking Shamrock from behind because he lost the dam match.

Returning the favour

The camera go backstage into the locker room, Vader is seen warming up for his match tonight. Scott Steiner walks in and the two exchange a hand shake…….

Steiner: Last week was great, stage one is complete and im on my way to Nitro to face New Jack…….

Vader: New Jack? The punk who I beat down last week? Do you think he will make it? He isn’t here tonight, probably lied up in some hospital bed somewhere.

Steiner: I saw it and it was great, Steiner Vs New Jack on next week on Nitro.

Vader: If he makes it, after the beating I gave him, ill be surprised if he’ll make it to Souled Out!

Steiner: Let’s focus on the night in hand, tonight you face Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller…..

Vader: and after what I did for you last week, its time for you to return the favour, its down to you to make sure I go onto Nitro next week to face Frank Shamrock

Steiner: Don’t worry I have something in mid for ‘The Cat’, you don’t need to worry to much about Shamrock, after what happened to him tonight, im not sure if either of us will have an opponent next week, maybe a buy into the final.

Vader: Even if they do show up, they wont be putting up much of a fight, the plan is almost complete……. But I want you to know, when we do make it to Souled Out I will not hold back or go easy on you. I will walk out as the new World Champion

Steiner: You go easy on me? Listen ‘Big Poppa Pump’ isn’t scared of nobody, and I will be the man walking out of Souled Out as the new Champion, you will be leaving on a stretcher!

Vader holds back from hitting Steiner, both men get in each others face……..

Steiner: Hey not here, not now…….. theres a time and a place and it isn’t here, the next few weeks we have to work as a team, we have to make sure we get to Souled Out, so we gotta keep focused on everyone else….. because people are gunna be gunning for us

Vader: Ok, I will hold back until Souled Out……..

Vader walks off, and the camera focus’s in on Steiner, he has a sick smile on his face before we go back to ringside

78%

Joey Styles: Trouble between Steiner & Vader, will they both be able to work as a team until Souled Out

Ed Ferrera: Corse they will Joey, and both will go onto Souled Out in the Main Event for the vacant World Title.

Joey Styles: Ed….. I can’t wait for Souled Out!

Johnny Storm Vs Ez Money (Cruiserweight Championship Match)

Joey Styles: Here it comes Ed, the next match will decide the first champion of wCw, Johnny Storm Vs Ez Money for the Cruiserweight Champion.

Both men are in the ring, Johnny looks over to the title and signals he wants it round his waist, the two tie up in the middle of the ring, Johnny gains the early advantage, whipping Ez in the ropes and nails a cross body into a pin, 1……..2……… but Ez worms his way out, both men get back to there feet, Johnny ducks under a clothesline attempt and drops Ez with a drop kick, Ez rolls to the outside, seeing his chance Johnny jumps onto the top rope and throws him self to the outside but Ez sees him and move and Johnny falls to the outside. Ez picks him up and whips him into the security barrier; he rolls Johnny back into the ring. Ez has the advantage now and continues on the offensive. Ez slams Johnny into the mat, and hits a quick leg drop 1….2…………. but Johnny kicks out. Ez nails Johnny with a few more boots before locking on a figure four leg lock, Johnny is in agony he crawls closer and closer to the ropes before finally grabbing the ropes and forcing the ref to break the hold, while arguing with the referee, Johnny is back to his feet…. But Ez is straight back on the offensive until out of now where Johnny nails a huge super kick knocking Ez into the ref, both men are down and so is the referee, Air Paris comes running down to the ring, he grabs a chair from ringside, and slides into the ring…. He waits for Johnny to get up and super kicks the chair into the face of Johnny Storm, he then puts Ez moneys arm over Johnny and rolls out of the ring. The ref comes round and covers 1……2……….. but Johnny somehow gets his shoulder up…… Air Paris holds his head in his hands…….. ‘Cha Ching’ Ez nails the ‘Cha Ching’. 1………..2…………..3 its over………

Winner: EZ Money (Via Pinfall)

71, 50, 93

Ed Ferrera: Ez Money is the new Cruiserweight champion

Joey Styles: What is Air Paris’s problem with Johnny Storm, he just cost him the match and the cruiserweight championship.

Air Paris re-enters the ring, he stands over Johnny storms and starts beating away at him, he is quickly joined by Ez Money, both men working away at Johnny Storm. Chris Chetti come running into the ring to even up the numbers, he grabs Ez and nails him with ‘Amityville Horror’ and takes out Air Paris as well, Here comes Johnny Suede, he climbs the turnbuckle….. as Chetti turns round he is nailed with a hurricanrana from the top rope and Chetti is down, Paris is back to his feet…… he continues to work on Johnny Storm while Tommy and Money work on Chris Chetti in the corner……….. Stevie Fabulous music hits……… he comes running down to the rig with a chair in hand. As Ez Money turns he is nailed with a chair shot and rolls out of the ring, Tommy Suede see’s whats coming and rolls out as well……… Air Paris turns round and the chair is kicked into his face…….. Paris, Suede and Money all walk towards the back, Suede helping Paris and Money…… Stevie helps up Johnny Storm and Chris Chetti. The three men stay in the ring…….

Joey Styles: What a couple of minutes that was, some high flying action with all the cruiserweight in the ring at one time

Ed Ferrera: Ez Money is the new champion, but Johnny Storm won the war

Joey Styles: The Cruiserweight division really hotting up here, who will face Ez Money at Souled Out

Main Event

Vader Vs Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller (World Title Qualifier)

Vader comes to the ring first and before Ernest can get in Vader attacks him and the bell ring, Vader whips him in the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline, Ernest gets up and Vader slams him into the a mat hard, Vader hits a huge splash on The Cat, 1………..2 but Cat somehow manages to get his shoulder up, Vader stands up and signals to the crowd he wants the World Title. He picks up The Cat and throws him into the turnbuckle, Vader attempts a splash in the corner but The Cat moves, and nails Vader with a neck breaker. Cat gains the advantage now and slows down the pace a little, he struggle to keep the big man down. He hits an Axe handle smash from the top rope. Vader finally falls, 1………..2 but Vader kicks out at the last second. As Vader gets up Cat tries to slam him but cant pick him up, he clutches his back and Vader knocks him down with a huge clothesline. The Cat folded up like book….. Vader taunts the crowd, before covering Cat…….. who kicks out after a two count. Vader indicates to the referee he wants a faster count, Vader whips the Cat into the rope, Cat ducks under a clothesline, and nails the ‘Feliner’ both men hit the mat, Cat puts his hand over Vader. 1…………..2…………….. but Vader raises a shoulder, Cat holds his head in his hands, hang on here comes Scott Steiner……. Steiner jumps up on the ring and distracts the Cat, as he turns around ‘VADER BOMB’ and Vader covers….1……….2………………..3

Joey Styles: Vader steals one, with the help of Scott Steiner

Ed Ferrera: Vader is through, what a great victory…….

Joey Styles: You mean Cheap…….. anyway the semi finals are now sorted, Steiner will take on New Jack & Frank Shamrock Vs Vader, 2 great matches in the making there

Steiner enters the ring, he and Vader start to beat down on the Cat, the referee tries to break them up but Steiner throws him over the tope rope, they continue to beat down on Ernest Miller. Another Vader Bomb, and Vader goes up top, he nails a huge moonsult as Steiner holds down Miller, Miller rolls around holding his ribs, Steiner locks on the ‘Steiner Recliner’ Miller is tapping out in the middle of the ring, WAIT what’s this Sandman’s music hits………. He and New Jack come charging down the ramp towards the ring, New Jack nails Steiner, and Sandman slams Vader into the mat. What strength! New Jack grabs a chair and nails Steiner with ‘187 Diving Chairshot’ Steiner rolls out of the ring, New Jack and Sandman then both suplex Vader, driving the big man hard into the mat. Sandman goes to the top rope, New Jack places the chair over Vader’s face, Tope rope Legdrop! Driving the chair into the face of Vader, splitting him wide open

As Nitro goes off air New Jack & Sandman are stood over Vader with there hands held in the air!

3.65 Rating

74% Overall

Ok people what did you think of Nitro? Below are a few questions I would appreciate you views thanks

Who will be the First World Champion?

Sandman needs a new gimmick, what?

How do you think wCw is doing so far?

Who will make it to Souled Out to the main event?

Who should face EZ Money for the Cruiserweight title at Souled Out?

Need to sign at least 7 more fighters, who?

Really wish I would have booked a primetime show, only got 6 slots to book on Nitro!

Edited by matt0408

Guest matt0408

Thunder Preview

New Jack & Sandman got revenge on Vader & Scott Steiner on Nitro, interfering after Vader’s victory against Ernest Miller in the Main Event, Sandman and New Jack who were not expected to be in attendance, came to the ring and attacked Steiner & Vader with a steel chair. Vader was split wide open after a top rope legdrop from the Sandman onto a chair which was driven into Vader face, both we’re out for revenge after last week on Thunder when Vader took out them both and cost Sandman his match against Steiner in the World Title Tournament, so this give us the huge main event of Scott Steiner & Vader Vs Sandman & New Jack in a No DQ match, what will happen in this one? Vader & Steiner both in action on Nitro next week in their World Title Tournament matches against Frank Shamrock & New Jack!

Also on Nitro saw the crowning of a new Cruiserweight Champion, EZ Money defeating Johnny Storm thanks to the help of Air Paris. Afterwards a 6 man brawl broke out between Johnny Storm, Stevie Fabulous, Chris Chetti, Air Paris, Ez Money, and Tommy Suede. So on Thunder this week a huge 6 man tag match featuring 6 of the best cruiserweights in the wCw today, everyone trying to impress Paul Heyman and all after a title shot at Souled Out.

Paul Heyman made a huge announcement on Nitro this week, he told the world that the mystery investor would be re-reeled at Souled Out, will we hear anymore this week on Thunder? Stay tuned to find out.

The vacant tag team titles have a few teams after them, X Factor (Justin Credible & Syxx Pac) were very impressive on Thunder last week defeating Chris Chetti & Jim Neidhart, on Nitro will see the re debut of Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire, the last wCw champions before being brought out by the WWE. They will be looking to impress on Thunder, there opponents aren’t announced at the moment.

Current Card

Main Event

Vader & Scott Steiner Vs Sandman & New Jack

No DQ match

6 Man Tag Cruiserweight Match

EZ Money & Air Paris & Tommy Suede Vs Stevie Fabulous & Johnny Storm & Chris Chetti

Roadkill Vs Big Vito

Plus the debut of Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire in tag team action

(OOC: O Haire & Palumbo has a face turn of screen before their debut, because I needed a face tag team. Also does anyone know where I can get a picture pack for the game with all the pictures on? Thanks)

Guest matt0408

Wrestling News Central........

Scott Steiner To Become The New WCW World Champion

user posted image

We have unconfirmed reports that 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner will be crowned the first WCW Champion of the new era on the 23rd of January at Souled Out. The new management seem keen to give the title to a recognised WCW face as they battle to win back the fans they once had. If Steiner does go onto Souled Out his opponent will most likely be Frank Shamrock, he faces Vader on Nitro next week to decide who will go to Souled Out in the championship match. With Shamrock being the biggest fit face in the company due to the injury suffered by Sting, he is expected to line up in the main event against Steiner. This is really a make or break event for WCW they are reluctant to stick to heels in the main event and will find it very hard to turn either Steiner or Vader in such a sort space of time. We believe the original main event was pencil in for Sting Vs Scott Stiener but them plans were scrapped after Sting suffered an injury at the first Nitro.

X Factor Vs Chuck Palumbo & Sean O' Haire For The Titles!

The world tag team titles will be decided at Souled Out, with the last WCW tag champions Chuck Palumbo & Sean O' Haire going against Justin Credible & Syxx Pac. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O' Haire and reported to be very keen on working a program with Justin & Syxx Pac, and with the tag team department looking very weak currently within WCW this fued may go on for quite a while flying the flag for the tag division. It is unclear what sort of match it is going to be but expect this match to be announced either on Thunder or next week on Nitro.

New Talent Arriving?

WCW still has a very small roster, it only has 35 workers on the roster including workers in the developmetal camp and Paul Heyman, so im sure we can expect some new and fresh young talent to be bought in in the next couple of months. WCW seem very reluctant at the moment to pay any high wages at the moment incase things do not go as quickly as planned, with Sting, Vader, Steiner and Frank Shamrock all reported to be on contracts worth over $100,000 a month at the moment any more high earners are out of the question, we will know more on there budget at the end of the month when the financial figures are releashed, but i think it'll be safe to say it will be red.

So stay tuned over the next few weeks for more updates on this matter, the WCW have sent scouts out to all indy feds and are awaiting reports. It is also thought that some talent from the developmental camp may be promoted as the shows become bigger.

Guest matt0408

Thunder!

Attendence: 1503

Ticket Sales: $45090

Announcers: Ed Ferrera & Joey Styles

The Thunder video hits the screen, before the cameras switch to ringside, we see a video from last week’s main event, in which Vader beat Ernest Miller, and the aftermath in which Sandman and New Jack join forces to take out Steiner & Vader, splitting Vader wide open.

Joey Styles: Welcome wCw fans to another edition of Thunder, we are just 11 days away from Souled Out: Night Of Champions, where a new World Heavyweight Champion will be crown, who will it be? Vader, Scott Steiner, Frank Shamrock or New Jack? But tonight in the main event, Vader & Steiner team to face New Jack & Sandman.

Ed Ferrera: Chance for revenge in this one for Vader & Steiner after the unprovoked attack by New Jack and Sandman on Nitro

Joey Styles: Unprovoked? Vader single handily took out both of them with a steal chair last week on Thunder, and cost the Sandman a chance at World Title Glory! They got what was coming to them.

Ed Ferrera: Whatever!

Joey Styles: Also tonight we have a huge 6 man cruiserweight tag match, the team of Chris Chetti, Stevie Fabulous and Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris, Tommy Suede and EZ Money who this week on Nitro defeated Johnny Storm to become the new Cruiserweight champion

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire Vs The HWA Icons (Matt Stryker & Cody Hawk)

The match starts off with Cody Hawk & Sean O’ Haire in the ring, Cody gains the early advantage over O’ Haire, he uses his speed advantage and targets his left leg, O’ Haire goes down and Hawk tags in Stryker, Stryker climbs to the second rope while Hawk holds his legs open Stryker drops a huge elbow into the groins area and goes for a quick cover, 1……..2…….. but O’ Haire manages to kick out, Stryker tags out again and whips O’ Haire into the rope and both men double drop kick O’ Haire to the mat, Hawk draws Palumbo into the ring, distracting the referee and HWA Icons double team on O’ Haire behind the referee back, he turns around and Hawk exits the ring, Stryker picks up O’ Haire and slams him into the mat, he grabs O’ Haire’s leg and locks on a one legged boston crab, O’ Haire screams in pain until Palumbo comes into the ring to breaks the hold, while the referee is distracted Hawk enters the ring, and HWA Icons double team O’ Haire again, as the ref turns Hawk exits the ring, Stryker plays to the crowd for a bit, allowing O’ Haire back to his feet, and a huge clothelines knock Stryker into the mat hard, both men hit the floor and Stryker tags out, O’ Haire jumps and tags out to Palumbo, in he comes and clears house, clotheslining both men out of the ring, Palumbo helps up O’ Haire, Hawk cautiously enters the ring again, and him and Palumbo tie up, Palumbo suplex’s him into the mat, both get back to there feet Palumbo kicks Hawk in the gut and nails a huge DDT, and covers but Stryker breaks up the count, Palumbo tags out to O’ Haire. O’ Haire comes into the ring and whips Hawk into the corner, Palumbo knocks Stryker from the ring ad O’ Haire nails Hawk with the ‘The Prophecy’ and into the cover 1………..2…………3 Chuck and Sean pick up the victory, the celebrate in the ring after the match before heading off out to the back

Winners: Chick Palumbo & Sean O' Haire

70, 63, 78

Joey Styles: Chuck & O’ Haire really impressing tonight, surely with one eye on the tag team titles……

Ed Ferrera: Our last wCw tag champions, maybe our next!

Revenge Is A Bitch

New Jack music hits and he and Sandman come out to the ring, they grab a mic and the crowd anticipate what they are about to say

New Jack: Vader, Scott Steiner I know your out the back and preparing for the match against me and Sandman tonight, what we did to you on Nitro on Monday night is nothing prepared to what were gunna do tonight, you see Vader you picked the wrong two men to attack last week on Nitro, me and my partner here……..

Sandman grabs the mic

Sandman: Vader last week on Thunder you cost me a shot at being the first wCw World Heavyweight Champion of the new wCw era, you interfered in my match against Scott Steiner and cost me a spot in the semi final against the man in the ring with me right now, I had that match won, Steiner’s shoulder were down and I was a second away from picking up the three count only for you to enter the ring and nail me with a steel chair, not only did you nail me with the chair but you then proceeded to Vader Bomb me onto in, you’re the reason why on Nitro next week I wont be in the World Title Tournament Semi Final, not Steiner. So tonight me and New Jack have some chance for revenge, tonight we take on you two in a No DQ anything goes match which means we can do whatever we want to you and it’s all legal…….

New Jack: That’s right Vader, you and me have already had a no DQ match last week on Thunder. You tried to get rid of me by driving a steel chair into my arm, but you failed to keep me down, Hardcore is my middle name, I’ve been involved in some classic hardcore matches in the past but tonight will be different……… tonight me and the Sandman will destroy you and it will be the most one sided match that wCw will ever see, revenge is sweet and tonight we will get ours!

78%

Joey Styles: New Jack & Sandman looking for revenge tonight, what a main event this is shaping up to be, with 3 of the four men taking part in the world title semi finals on Nitro, will they all make it

Ed Ferrera: Frank Shamrock must be sitting at home liking what he is seeing, the forth man in the tournament may be the only one standing on Nitro next week.

Commercial Break

Air Paris & Tommy Suede & EZ Money Vs Chris Chetti & Stevie Fabulous & Johnny Storm (6 Man Cruiserweight Tag Match)

Tommy Suede and Chris Chetti start in the ring together, both men tie up in the middle of the ring and Chetti gains the early advantage and whips Suede into the corner, Chetti charges but is met by a huge boot from Suede. Suede tags out to Air Paris, he enters the ring and clothesline Chetti down to the mat hard. Goes for a cover but Chetti kicks out at 2. Paris picks up Chetti and suplexes him, he gets up and tags out to Money, leg drop by money who taunts Storm & Fabulous, they try to get into the ring and distract the referee allowing Money and Paris to double team Chetti in the corner, as the ref turns round he gets Paris out the ring and Money plays to the crowd. Money picks up Chetti and throws him into the ropes, Chetti manages to tag Storm, and Money doesn’t see it. Storm drop kicks money from behind and catapults Money into the turnbuckle and executes a schoolboy roll up, Ez kicks out at two. Both men get up together and arm drag by Storm, as Money gets up again Storm tosses him over the top rope, he tags out to Stevie Fabulous who enters the ring. Money enters the ring again and tags out to Paris, Stevie and Paris square off in the ring and exchange blows with each other, Paris rakes Stevie eyes and gains the advantage for his team, he goes on the offensive and nails a huge DDT, he goes for the cover but Stevie kicks out, Paris then tags out to Money, Money throws Fabulous into the corner but Stevie reverses Money fly’s from the corner and gets nailed with ‘The Stevie Kick’ both men fall to the floor, Stevie puts his arm over Money and the ref counts 1………….2…………. but Tommy Suede breaks up the count, Storm clothesline him out of the ring, and Chris Chetti knocks Air Paris from the apron to the outside, Ez Money also rolls to the outside, the three heels come together outside the ring, Johnny storm kneels on the floor and Chris Chetti uses it to jump off and fly’s from inside the ring to the outside taking out Paris, Money and Suede in one hit, Fabulous goes to the outside as well and targets Money, he whips him into the Security barrier, Chetti and Suede exchange blows while Paris rolls back into the ring, the ref is distracted with what’s going on out side as Johnny Storm lines up the ‘Rewind’’ but Paris counters and nails a low blow behind the refs back, ‘Tiger Driver’ by Air Paris……… the ref turns round in time to count the 3 count and Paris steals one over Johnny Storm. Paris quickly leaves the ring and exits up the ramp with Money and Suede, Storm is helped up by Chetti and Fabulous. Money holds his title above his head and taunts the three cruiserweights in the ring

Winners: Air Paris, EZ Money & Tommy Suede (Via Pinfall)

66, 54, 79

Joey Styles: Paris cheats his way to another victory, what a huge low blow and Johnny Storm is still feeling the effects

Ed Ferrera: A wins a win, Joey. I cant wait for Souled Out, who will Ez Money defend his title against?

Tag Titles To Be Decided At Souled Out

We cut to a scene in the back where Paul Heyman is sitting in his office looking please at what he has just seen on the TV (The last match). There’s a knock on the door……

Paul Heyman: Come in…….

X Factor (Syxx Pac & Justin Credible) come into the room, they walk straight over to his desk…….

Syxx Pac: The tag team titles are still vacant and up for grabs, and we don’t know of any other team in wCw at the moment who deserves them more than we do

Justin Credible: We are willing to do whatever it takes to get our hands on them titles, we deserve them and want our shot at Souled Out: Night Of Champions

Paul Heyman: What gives you two the right to march in here and demand a title shot? I am the general manager and I decide who and when a title shot is given. You do not dictate to me about running wCw that is my job………

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire burst into the office

Chuck Palumbo: We were just watching the monitor and saw what was going on in here

Sean O’Haire: That’s right, if anyone deserves a title shot at Souled Out its us, you saw us tonight Paul…….

Chuck Palumbo: By rights we should still be the World Tag Champions, we were the last wCw champions before the company went under and we deserve to have the first shot at the titles.

Sean O’ Haire: We didn’t lose those titles in a wCw event meaning by rights we should still be champions.

Paul Heyman: You are not the champions now, you lost the titles. Whether it be in wCw or any other federation you are not the champions now……….

Justin Credible: That’s right and if anyone deserves those titles its us, so back off

Paul Heyman: Ok here’s what we are going to do. At Souled Out the new Tag champions will be decided……….. X Factor Vs Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire with the tag team titles on the line

Both teams turn round and square off, Paul Heyman stands up.

Paul Heyman: If either of you two teams lay a finger on each other before Souled Out, that team will be suspended and withdrawn from the Souled Out card, and will not receive a title shot again for 6 months

Justin Credible gets right in Chuck Palumbo face and starts to laugh, Chuck face fills with rage, Sean O’ Haire steps in and holds back Palumbo

Sean O’ Haire: Not now, 11 days is all we have to wait to get hold of our titles again, them titles are rightfully ours and we will re gain them

Syxx Pac: Don’t be so sure, there’s a new team in town these days, you aint the number 1 tag team here now more

Syxx Pac & Justin Credible walk out with smirks on there faces as the screen fades out.

Joey Styles: You heard him Ed, The tag team titles will be decided at Souled Out, X Factor Vs Palumbo and O’ Haire!

Ed Ferrera: What a match that’s going to be, and neither team are allowed to lay a finger on each other until Souled Out, think of what there gunna do to each other at Souled Out

Joey Styles: Syxx Pac is next scheduled to fight against Vampiro.

Vampiro Vs Syxx Pac w/ Justin Credible (Singles Match)

The match starts of with Syxx Pac jumping Vampiro before the bell, he beats away and Vampiro not giving him a chance to fight back, he whips him into the corner but Vampiro blocks a flying punch, he fights back against Pac and clothesline him out the ring, Justin Credible goes round and helps Syxx Pac back to his feet, Pac rolls back into the ring, Vampiro goes over to him and Pac rakes the eyes, Pac starts to work away at the fallen Vampiro. Pac picks Vampiro up and nails him with a German suplex into a pin, but Vampiro manages to get his shoulder up. Syxx Pac taunts the crowd for a bit as Justin Credible applauds from ringside. Syxx Pac continues to work away at Vampiro, nailing him with several hard hitting moves, he then whips Vampiro into the ropes and nails a huge Tornado DDT from the second rope and into a cover, 1………..2………. but Vampiro manages to get his foot on the ropes, Syxx Pac continues to work away at Vampiro until Vampiro reverses the ‘X Factor’ and both men go down. Syxx Pac is first back to his feet, but Vampiro nails him with a DDT and Vampiro gains the advantage, Vampiro picks Syxx Pac up and performs a standing vertical suplex, Vampiro covers by Syxx Pac manages to kick out. Vampiro goes on the offensive and continues to beat down on Syxx Pac, Vampiro goes for the ‘Nail In The Coffin’ but Justin jumps up on the apron and distracts Vampiro, as Vampiro turns round again he is nailed with the ‘X Factor’ and Syxx Pac picks up the victory, he exits the ring and him and Justin exits up the ramp way with there hands held high.

Winner: Syxx Pac (Via Pinfall)

79, 68, 91

Ed Ferrera: Another huge victory for Syxx Pac, X Factor proving what a good team they are

Joey Styles: They stole that one, but both Vampiro and Syxx Pac looking very good in that match

Big Vito Vs Roadkill (Singles Match, Winner guaranteed a title shot at Souled Out)

Big Vito treated this match as if was a title match, jumping Roadkill before the bell and choking away at him in the corner. Roadkill and Big Vito went toe to toe trading blows and Roadkill got the best of Big Vito hitting a big right hand and then sending Vito out to the floor with a clothesline! Roadkill went to the outside after Vito but Vito ended up sending Roadkill to the steel steps shoulder first! Vito then rammed Roadkill shoulder across the steel ring. They took the action back inside the ring and Vito hit Roadkill with a right hand and rammed Roadkill into the corner! Vito then took Roadkill down with a side suplex and stomped away on Roadkill. Vito slammed Roadkill down and came off the second turnbuckle with a fist drop to Roadkill for 2. Big Vito continued pounding away on Roadkill and eventually set him up for a Piledriver. Roadkill though countered the piledriver into a

backdrop! Roadkill then fought back nailing Big Vito with right hands. Roadkill used the atomic drop and then a huge body slam right into the mat spine first! Roadkill then went on the offensive and gained the upper hand. He DDT’s Vito into the mat ad drove a elbow into his chest from the second rope, he picks Vito up and nails the ‘Arnish Splash’ and covers for the victory, Big Vito is now guaranteed a title match at Souled Out, either for the U.S Title or Television Title.

Winner: Roadkill (Via Pinfall)

72, 63, 82

Roadkill gained 2 points of overness from this match

Joey Styles: Roadkill is going to Souled Out, and has now guaranteed himself a title match, either TV Title or US Title.

More Matched Made For Souled Out

We cut to the back and see Paul Heyman sitting back in his chair, he has a smile on his face, the camera focuses in on him and he begins to speak…………

Paul Heyman: When I took over wCw I vowed to get the cruiserweight division up to the standard it once was when the likes of Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio and Psychosis. So I have made to huge cruiserweight matches for Souled Out. I watch the 6 man cruiserweight tournament earlier and was very impressed with the match, I was also very impressed with Stevie Fabulous so here the first match im booking at Souled Out, Stevie Fabulous will take on EZ Money for the Cruiserweight Championship. Both of these men will put on a great match and it will be one not to be missed. The second cruiserweight match im making is between Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris both of these men have been having problems with each other over the last few weeks and this will be chance for revenge for Strom after Paris cost him the Cruiserweight Title, the winner of this match will go on and face the winner of the cruiserweight title match on the Monday Nitro the night after Souled Out: Night Of Champions. That’s 3 matcs already booked for Souled Out now, these two along with the tag titles. Stay posted on Nitro for more matches to be announced

81%

Joey Styles: Its Main Event time, Steiner & Vader Vs The Sandman & New Jack in a no DQ match, Sandman and New Jack have got revenge on there mind

Ed Ferrera: After recent weeks, they will be lucky if there still standing after tonight, Vader & Steiner have been on the war path, with one thing in mind making it to Souled Out and to be in the main event

Scott Steiner & Vader Vs The Sandman & New Jack (No DQ Tag Match)

Steiner & Vader come to the ring first, Vader with a plaster over the cut which he suffered on Nitro, there soon followed by New Jack & Sandman, who come to the ring, New Jack carrying a chair and Sandman with a ball bat in hand. They get into the ring and Vader & Steiner exit the ring and indicate to them there not getting into the ring until they get rid of the weapons, they drop the weapons to the outside and the match starts with New Jack and Scott Steiner in the ring. Steiner gets the early advantage in this one after nailing New Jack with a low blow, he works away at New Jack in the corner, he tags out to Vader and both men double team New Jack in the corner, Vader taunts Sandman, he turns round and continue to work on New Jack, whipping him into the corner, and nailing him with a huge splash, New Jack falls to the mat and Vader covers, 1……..2…….. but New Jack raises a shoulder. New Jack fights back against Vader, knocking him to the floor, he tags in Sandman and Steiner comes in as well. All four men square off in the ring, Vader and New Jack fight in one corner while Sandman works away at Steiner in the other, Vader and Steiner are thrown into each other and collide both falling to the floor, Steiner rolls out the ring as the referee loses control of the match, he grabs the ball bat from ring side as Sandman & New Jack work away at Vader in the ring, he comes up behind Sandman but New Jack bulldogs him from behind and he falls to the floor, he drops the bat. Sandman picks up the bat and swings for Vader but Vader ducks and Sandman is thrown to the outside, Steiner and Vader start to work away at New Jack, Vader sets New Jack for a powerbomb and he nails New Jack, New Jack lies flat out in the ring as Steiner goes outside after Sandman, Vader goes up to the top rope and attempts a huge moonsult but New Jack manages to roll out the way and both New Jack & Vader are down in the ring, Steiner meanwhile outside drops Sandman across the security barrier throat first, he rolls him back into the ring, and picks up the bat and re enters the ring, Steiner waits for New Jack to get up and floors him with a huge shot, New Jack falls to the mat out cold. Sandman gets to his feet a the same time as Vader, Steiner swings for Sandman but misses hits Vader knocking him out of the ring. Steiner is distracted with Vader outside as as he turns around Sandman grabs the bat from him, and nails him straight between the eyes, Steiner goes down, as Sandman goes to the top rope, he hits a huge leg drop from the top rope and picks up the victory covering Steiner for the three count, Sandman celebrates in the ring with the ball bat held above his head, he helps New Jack to his feet.

Winner: New Jack & Sandman (Via Pinfall)

77, 79, 74

Joey Styles: A huge main event there and what a victory for Sandman pinning Scott Steiner

Ed Ferrera: Oh Steiner is bleeding, wait a minute Vader is up on the outside

Joey Styles: He’s got a chair.....

Vader re enters the ring and attempts to hit New Jack with a chair shot, but New Jack ducks and Sandman nails him with the ‘White Russian Leg Sweep’, Vader rolls out the ring and as Nitro goes off air New Jack & Sandman are stood over Steiner with the ball bat held high.

End Of Show

Overall Rating: 75%

TV Rating: 2.35

Sophie informed me we won our battle with Hard Hitting TV Again

Current Souled Out Card

***Main Event***

World Title Match

Frank Shamrock or Vader Vs Scott Steiner Or New Jack

Cruiserweight Title Match

EZ Money Vs Stevie Fabulous

Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris

Tag Team Title Match

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’ Haire Vs X Factor (Syxx Pac & Justin Credible)

Guest matt0408

Wrestling News Central

Mick Foley For Souled Out?

user posted image

We have unconfirmed reports here at Wrestling News Central that Mick Foley will be somehow involved in wCw first PPV 'Souled Out: Night Of Champions'. Reports we are getting is that Foley met with Paul Heyman earlier this week and was very excited at becoming a part of what could be a landmark PPV, it is not thought that Foley will be offered a full written contract as he is also working for ROH as is very reluctant to sign a writte deal with any company at the moment.

Rumours have it that officials backstage are very concerned about the lack of 'superstars' power which wCw have at this very early stage, with there main draws Sting, Vader and Scott Steiner it is felt that another great from the wrestling world is needed and with Sting missing the PPV through injury there is a urgent need for a top babyface draw and Foley will definatly fill that spot. It is also unclear as to what part Foley will play at Souled Out, it is not thought that he will wrestle, there are rumours about maybe being a 'Special Guest Referee' in the main event for the world title.

Make sure you catch Nitro and Thunder this week for more updates on this

Edited by matt0408

Guest matt0408

Monday Nitro Preview.........

Finally on Nitro this week we will see who is going to Souled Out and be fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship, both semi finals will be on Nitro and both are huge matches, first Vader Vs Frank Shamrock will Shamrock be able to shop the monster Vader from going to Souled Out? Also Scott Steiner takes on New Jack and we had a preview of this one on Thunder when New Jack & Sandman Faced Vader & Steiner. These two matches are a must see!

Also on Nitro, Ernest ' The Cat' Miller takes on Big Vito, both of these men trying to prove there worth, and looking for a title shot at Souled Out, Big Vito losing on Thunder to Roadkill with the winner of that one getting a title shot at Souled Out.

Current Card

Main Event

Steiner Vs New Jack

World Title Tournament Semi's

Vader Vs Frank Shamrock

World Title Tournament Semi's

Johnny Storm Vs EZ Money

Non Title

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller Vs Big Vito

Plus Paul Heyman, Sandman and X Factor all in attendence

(OOC: Again only six slots to book here, trying to get a new Primetime show)

Guest matt0408

having a few problems at the moment with computer, results will be up within the next couple of days. got quite a bit planned for Souled Out, so if you reading the diary sorry for the delay, also would like to hear bout you views on the rebirth so far and any helo or ideas on how i can improve because this is my first attempt

• 10 months later...