wCw The Rebirth.............

Guest matt0408

Guest matt0408

I had been out of work for 3 years and living in a dump of a bed sit in the suburb’s of New City, money had just about dried up and I had no prospects of any kind of career…. Not with the criminal record I had received within the last 2 years…… You see I had it all once upon a time……….. 3 years ago I was the head booker for ECW(Extreme Championship Wrestling) ………. I had a steady job, which was very well paid, a wife, 2 kids and I was living the dream by being involved in the wrestling circle…… it was all I ever wanted to do from a kid and from a very young age it was evident that I didn’t have the skills or the physique to become a full time wrestler so I decided in a career behind the scenes booking the event and coming up with original and unique storylines…….. How life can change in 3 years………..

When ECW Folded in 2001, my services were no longer required………. From the day I left ECW my life and everyone involved in it slowly started to fade away, firstly I couldn’t get another job within the wrestling circuit and was not prepared to do anything different………….. after 6 months of looking and trying my wife finally left me after the bailiffs came round for the second time and virtually wipe out every single possession I owned!……… after she left I had a breakdown and she got a restraining order against me from seeing my own children…….. my life went into a downward spiral from there, the next 2 years were the lowest 2 years of my life……. Drugs became the only way I could survive from day to day and to feed this drug habit I had to turn to a life of crime, muggings and burglaries were the only means to get the money to feed my habit……… I was so lucky to survive that period until one telephone call from an old friend changed my life, the call was from Paul Heyman my one time boss in ECW, he requested a meeting with me about a potential job, suddenly I saw a path out of my current life style so I agreed to meet him………..

Paul: Its Great to see you, how have you been

Me: Not so good Paul, you see when ECW folded my life went into a downward spiral, I lost everything…..wife………kids ………..everything……..

Paul: You haven’t had it easy then have you, why didn’t you try some of the promotions I recommended to you?

Me: No where and I mean no where was recruiting, you saw the stuff I did at ECW……

Paul: Some of the best………

Me: But still no one wanted or needed me

Paul: Well you luck maybe just about to change…….

Me: Oh?

Paul: I have a friend……. Who has managed to get hold of the rights to WCW!

Me: You what?……..

Paul: That’s right he has all the rights to WCW and he wants to reopen and one day go head to head with the WWE! He is going to bankroll the whole thing…… $15 million dollars is the amount of dollars he is prepared to put into the company and he has appointed me general manager of the whole federations and has allowed me to appoint all the back room staff……….

Me: Who is he?

Paul: All will be revealed in good time………. I cant say to much now……. But can I count you in? Head booker………. Just like the old days in the ECW…………. Only this time more talent and bigger budgets!

Me: Head booker? wCw? 15 million dollars? Paul……….

Paul: Yeh……….

Me: Where do I sign?

Over the next few weeks things began to come together, Paul got onto some contacts in the TV business and managed to book us two shows, the First one was Monday Nitro! Which was to appear on TNT in the late evening slot, the second show was Thunder which will appear on TBS in the Early evening……. From there it all began…………….

(OOC: This is my first attempt at a diary, the main storyline at the moment is who the man or women is who is banking the re birth of wCw, I will put the roster and all details up later and hopefully the first Monday Nitro! Card and Event will be done to)

Ehh...It's not bad, I guess. Backstory isn't ground-breaking or anything, but I've read much worse. However, the one thing I'm interested in finding out is not who this mystery backer is, but HOW this person managed to obtain the rights to WCW. I guess the funds could end up coming from a McMahon, but that'd be pretty melodramatic.

Anyways, good luck with your first show. :)

Guest matt0408

ok here areall the details........

Roster

Face Black Heal Green Tweener Blue

Main Event

Sting

Vader

Upper Midcarder

Frank Shamrock

New Jack

Sandman

Scott Steiner

Midcard

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller

Dan Severn

Roadkill

Vampiro

Big Vito

Chuck Palumbo

Sean O'Haire

Syxx-Pac

Lower Midcard

Chris Chetti

Jim Neidhart

Johnny Storm

Stevie Fabulous

Tommy Suede

Air Paris

Cody Hawk

EZ Money

Justin Credible

Matt Stryker

Developmental

Austin Lee

Cade Sydal

Eric Gracie

Greg Pawluk

Harley Lewis

Jack Evans

Masahiro Indohara

Shoji Nakamaki

Tony Kozina

Non Wrestlers

Paul Heyman (General Manager (Gimmick: Informer))

TV Shows

Nitro! - TNT - Monday Late Night

Thunder - TBS - Wednesday Early Evening

Will push for a third smaller show as soon as the roster grows

General Info

Size: National

Image: 39%

Risk Level: 80%

Production Values: 65%

Think Thats about it, Nitro card will be up soon..... any comments?

Guest matt0408

Nitro Card

Interview Paul Heyman - Paul Heyman will intorduce wCw and explain a bit more about the Bank Roller who is funding the re birth of World Championship Wrestling, also will discuss Title Tournament..........

Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris - Cruiserweight match, warm up to the fatal fourway which there both involved in on Thunder. also invloved Cody Hawk & Tommy Suede

Syxx Pac Vs Vampiro - Both men looking to impress after missing out on the World Heavyweight title tourament.

Cruiserweight Title Tourament

Matt Stryker Vs EZ Money Vs Chris Chetti Vs Stevie Fabulous

Winner Advances

Winner will advance into the final on Monday Nitro Next Week!

World Heavyweight Title Tourament

Road Kill Vs New Jack

Winner Advances

Winner advances to the semi finals in the tournament

Main Event

Sting & The Sandman Vs Scott Steiner & Vader - A warm up for all 4 men who will be invloved in the World Title Tournament.

Card Subject To Change

Please let me know what you think of the card, below ill put a few puzzlers

Which match will be rated best?

Which match will be rated worse?

Who deserves to be World Champion?

How should the TV Title be decided?

(OOC: With the show being on late evening there are only six slots to book, will give me a good reason to make shows to go for the prime time slot)

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Interview Paul Heyman - Paul Heyman will intorduce wCw and explain a bit more about the Bank Roller who is funding the re birth of World Championship Wrestling, also will discuss Title Tournament..........

Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris - Cruiserweight match, warm up to the fatal fourway which there both involved in on Thunder. also invloved Cody Hawk & Tommy Suede

Syxx Pac Vs Vampiro - Both men looking to impress after missing out on the World Heavyweight title tourament.

Cruiserweight Title Tourament

Matt Stryker Vs EZ Money Vs Chris Chetti Vs Stevie Fabulous

Winner Advances

Winner will advance into the final on Monday Nitro Next Week!

World Heavyweight Title Tourament

Road Kill Vs New Jack

Winner Advances

Winner advances to the semi finals in the tournament

Main Event

Sting & The Sandman Vs Scott Steiner & Vader - A warm up for all 4 men who will be invloved in the World Title Tournament.

Card Subject To Change

Please let me know what you think of the card, below ill put a few puzzlers

Which match will be rated best? Road Kill vs. Ne Jack baby!

Which match will be rated worse? Cruiserweight Title

Who deserves to be World Champion? Jim Neidhard

How should the TV Title be decided? lethal lottery of corse (don't know what it is? Look it up!)

Guest matt0408

Attendence:1253

Ticket Sales: $37590

Announcers: Ed Ferrera & Joey Styles

Monday Night Nitro

The Nitro Logo hits the screen, as it fades out the Nitro arena comes onto the screen, pyros are then set off from the stage…. And the Nitro music hits the P.A system!!! The fans go wild as the camera pans around the arena picking out individual spectators and signs……….

Joey Styles: Welcome, to the first Monday Nitro of the new wCw era!

Ed Ferrera: It feels good to be back and what a night we have for you, already booked a match between Vampiro and Syxx-Pac

Joey Styles: Also an interview with Paul Heyman regarding the current state of wCw and how we are going to decide who gets what belt!!!

Paul Heymans music hits

Joey Styles:Here we got Ed

Heyman scrolls down to the ring, wearing a suit…. He walks up the ring steps and under the top rope, the crowd are letting him know what they think of him…….

Paul Heyman – First of all I would like to welcome you to the new era in wCw, yes wCw is back and we aint going nowhere this time, this time there is no Vince Russo….. no Ted Turner…… no Eric Bischoff…… its all change from now on…… First of all I am the general manager of wCw, I am solely in charge of the running of this place…… I will make all the decision…… there is just one person to answer to and that’s Paul Heyman! Yes I am the General Manager but there is someone higher in the chain than me, the bank roller for the re birth of wCw but for the time being he or she has decided to stay anonymous but all will be revealed in good time……. But for now im running this place and theres only only place where wCw is going and unlike last time…… it aint into the ground! Ok enough about me and the current situation within wCw, you’ll be hearing and seeing a lot more regarding that in the coming weeks…. But onto tonight…….. there are two tournament I have set up which will start tonight, one is for the World Heavyweight Title and the other is for the Cruiserweight Title, Firstly the World Title…….. There are 8 men current ly in wCw who I deem worthy of being the first wCw Champion of the new era!!! And those 8 men will square off against each other over the coming weeks to decide who goes to Souled Out: Night Of Champions. The 1st round matches are as followed Match 1 will see New Jack Vs Roadkill……. That match will be live here tonight!! In match 2 Scott Steiner will squared off against The Sandman and the winner of those 2 matches will meet each other in the semi final of the tournament, now for the other side………. In the 3rd match Sting will take on Big Vito with the winner facing the winner of Vader Vs Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller! With the 2 winners from the semi final going onto Souled Out:Night Of Champions!! And regarding the Cruiserweight Title……. There will be 2 matches one tonight and one this Wednesday on Thunder! Tonight will see Matt Srtyker Vs Ez Money Vs Chris Chetti Vs Stevie Fabulous and on Thursday Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris Vs Tommy Suede Vs Cody Hawk and tonight you will see a preview of that match tonight when Air Paris takes on Johnny Storm! The two winner will then go on to face each other on Monday Nitro to decide who is the first wCw Cruiserweight Champion!!

85%

Commercial Break

Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris (Singles Match)

Both men are in the ring and the bell ring, both men move in and lock up in the middle of the ring, Air Paris rakes Johnny storms eyes…….. and gains the early advantage, Air Paris bodyslams Storm into the mat, and drops a leg and covers for a 2 count. Paris picks Storm up and whips him into the corner, flying splash in the corner and Johnny in down…. Paris goes to the top rope and attempts a flying body splash but at the last minute Johnny rolls out of the way, both men are down…….. Paris is first to his feet and attempts to pick up Johnny but he battles back, uppercut and Johnny is back to a vertical basis, Johnny drop kicks Air Paris into the corner, Paris slides out the ring and to the outside, Johnny runs towards the ropes and takes out Air Paris and both come crashing to the outside, Johnny picks Paris up by the hair and rolls him back into the ring……… Johnny follows in, Johnny calls for ‘The Rewind’ but Paris counters and bout men are out, Johnny is first to his feet, Low blow by Paris who rolls up Johnny using the ropes….1…………2…………….3 Air Paris Wins…… he slides under the bottom rope ad makes his way to the back not waiting around for Johnny to get some revenge…………… He will have chance to get revenge on Wednesday on Thunder!

Air Paris by Pinfall

48, 40, 68

Commercial Break

Ez Money Vs Matt Stryker Vs Chris Chetti Vs Stevie Fabulous (Cruiserweight Tourament)

The four men square off in the ring, EZ takes out Matt and Chris and Steve tie up…… Ez whips Matt into the corner and knocks mate to the mate with a huge clothesline… Steve suplexs Chris hard into the mat! And goes for a quick cover but EZ breaks up the count before 2, EZ picks up Stevie and throws him to the outside….. and follows him out…. Mean while in the ring Matt works away at Chris nailing him with an array of moves….. followed by a hurricanrana….1…….2…………. kick out at the last minute. EZ lines Stevie up and drops him on the railing right in front of the crowd, as EZ turns around he is clattered by Matt who has come to the outside, Chris has come to in the ring, and bounces off the ropes and hits a huge moonsult over the top rope and to the outside nailing all 3 men….. Chris gets up first and plays to the crowd for a while, he rolls EZ back into the ring and pins him 1…………..2…………… Matt breaks the count….. all four men are now back in the ring, EZ and Stevie double team Matt and drive him hard into the mat……… followed by a double clothesline to Chris knocking him out the ring and to the outside! Stevie Celebrates and EZ nails him with the ‘Cha Cing’ and covers him 1…….2……………………3 we have a winner, EZ is advancing into the next round of the tournament.

Ez Money By Pinfall

55, 56, 69

Chris Chetti is losing Overness because of his weak gimmick

Vampiro Vs Syxx-Pac (Singles Match)

Both men tie up in the ring, arm lock by Pac but a nice counter by Vampiro and both men are back to their corners, Pac runs at Vampiro but gets throw into the turnbuckle face first and nailed with a bodyslam, Vampiro locks on a front face lock but Pac is quickly into the ropes and the ref breaks the hold. Vampiro argues with the ref allowing Pac to get the advantage and take out Vampiros knee, he rolls around in agony as Pac works away at the knee……. And then proceeds to lock on a figure four leg lock! Vampiro is rolling around in pain…. Can he make it to the ropes? Yes he finally get there but the damage has been done……. Pac continue to work away at the knee of Vampiro, he cover 1………….2………… kick out, Pac argues about a slow count with the ref allowing Vampiro back to his feet, a couple of chop to Pac and he whips him into the ropes and nails a huge drop kick, 1……….2…………….. kick out. Pac gets up and is nailed with a facebuster……Vampiro Call for the ‘Nail in the Coffin’ 1……………2…………………..3 Vampiro wins……….

Vampiro By Pinfall

68, 68, 84

Commercial Break

New Jack Vs Roadkill (World Title Tournament)

Both men receive a huge ovation at the start of this match mainly due to them both being faces! Both men square off in the ring…. Test of strength Roadkill gets the edge but New Jack fights back with some stiff lefts and rights, New Jack whips Roadkill into the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline, Roadkill is straight back to his feet ad New Jack nails a huge DDT, 1………….2……… but Roadkill kicks out, New Jack continues on the offensive, nailing Roadkick with a barrage of big moves, New Jack goes for another cover but again Roadkill kicks out…… Roadkill has really taken a beating……. New Jack slams Roadkill hard into the mat……ad goes up to the top rope…….. he attempts a flying elbow, but Roadkill manages to roll out of the way, both men are down and the ref begins to count 1………..2…………..3………..4…………..5…………..6…………..7…………8……. Roadkill is first back to his feet, followed by New Jack and both men exchange some lefts and rights Roadkill backs New Jack into the ropes, Irish whips followed by a shoulder block, then a leg drop….1………..2……….. but New Jack kicks out, Roadkill picks New Jack up and attempts the Amish Splash, but New Jack counters….. Side walk slam…. New Jack climbs the turnbuckle……and nails a Flying Headbutt……… 1……….2………….3 New Jack wins and advances into the semi finals of the World Title tournament he will face the winner of the Steiner Vs Sandman Match!

New Jack By Pinfall

52, 56, 60

Scott Steiner & Vader Vs Sting & The Sandman (Tag Team Match)

All four men come out separately, Sting receives the biggest pop of the night clearly the most over face in the company…….. Vader and Sandman starts the match….. Vader slams the Sandman into the mat, he whips Sandman into the corer and tags Steiner in, both men work on Sandman in the corner until the ref breaks it up and Vader exits, Steiner slams Sandman into the man and hits him with a few kicks to the head followed by a straggle which the ref stops with a 4 count, Steiner plays to the fans for a bit before tagging back in Vader…….. Vader suplexes the Sandman into the mat and goes up to the top rope………… he attempts a moonsult from the top rope but the Sandman moves out of the way……… Vader nearly went straight through the ring on that one!!! Sandman crawls towards the out stretched arm of Sting and makes the tag, so does Vader…. Sting comes in and cleans house, clearing both members of the oppositions team out to the mat, Sting is on fire! Sandman rolls Steiner into the ring, Scorpion Deathlock! Steiner gets the ropes and Vader breaks the hold, knocking Sting down. Steiner tags in Vader…….. and Stings get doubled teamed, Sandman enters and all four men brawl in the ring….. the referee has lost all control of this match, Sting knocks Vader out of the ring and follows him to the outside and while the ref is distracted Steiner nails a low blow on Sandman and locks in the Steiner Recliner……. Sandman taps but he isn’t the legal man…….. The ref call for the bell and announces Steiner & Vader the winner, Steiner pins the Sandman is this a preview of what’s to come in the match on Thunder? Find out Wednesday on TBS!

Steiner & Vader By Submission

70, 83, 67

Overall Rating: 64

TV Rating: 3.62

Nitro Road Agents Notes

Sting had pick up a broken hand and will be out of action for up to a month, meaning he will miss Souled Out and the World Heavyweight title tournament! (All i needed was one of my maineventers to go out injured, thank god its only a month)

Scott Steiner was reported to be working too stiff by the Sandman, These 2 will be one on one on Thunder, could also explain Stings injury.

Chris Chetti is losing overness being of his weak gimmick, a new gimmick is in order!

(OOC: Ok peoples that my first event, let me know what you think, Thunder card will be up soon will a few more angles hopefully but its hard to fit them in when you only have 6 slots. Will be sorting out tag teams as well in a minute and will list them)

Edited by matt0408

TOO MANY PERIODS... ... ... ... ... ...

Sorry, but that MAJORLY botherd me.

Few things: Be very careful about what colors you choose, as too much of any one color (especially red in the case of your first show) can make it difficult to read. I would almost suggest just making the heading (the "vs" part) whatever color you decide, and leave the rest in plain text. I would also suggest spacing things out a bit more, as it looks a little smooshed together right now.

I don't think you did a very good job of capturing the character of Paul Heyman in his interview. Nor was I impressed with your announcers. Work on those interviews, as if they fall flat, it becomes extremely difficult to draw people into the diary. You really need to get characters across in those interviews. I know you've only had the one so far, but it didn't inspire me with hope for the rest of the diary. Also, I have a question: you had Heyman go on and on about how "First of all I am the general manager of wCw, I am solely in charge of the running of this place…… I will make all the decision…… there is just one person to answer to and that’s Paul Heyman! " only to turn right around and contradict that by saying that there IS someone higher up than him. So he's NOT solely in charge and the only person to answer to, is he? Just a continuity error that bothered me.

Your matches are ok, but again, like I noted before... ... ... ... ... there's too many periods in between like, almost EVERY sentence. And if it wasn't one of those, it was an exclamation point. Try to vary the punctuation some there bud. Sorry, that's a little thing, but it bothered me. Make sure you double check your grammar and spelling too, as there were a few errors that I caught. That can be a turn-off of a diary also.

Overall, I'm not too encouraged by the start of this one. Just seems to be a lot of little errors and slightly "off" occurences. And unfortunately, the writing itself isn't good enough (or even very good period) to be able to overcome those kinds of things. Work on some of the things I mentioned, and I think it'll help some.

Guest matt0408

ok here's the Thunder Card

Main Event

World Title Tournament Match

Sandman Vs Scott Steiner

Winner Takes Sting Place In World Title Tournament

Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Severn

New Jack Vs Vader

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller Vs Big Vito

Cruiserweight Title Tourament Semis

Cody Hawk Vs Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris Vs Tommy Suede

X Factor (Syxx-Pac & Justin Credible) Vs Jim Neidhart & Chris Chetti

Plus Interview with The Sandman

I promise this time results will be alot better and i will start working at some angles for Souled Out: Night Of Champions

Results to be hopefully up tomorrow night, if anyone is waiting for them........

Edited by matt0408

A Little tip. Don't post the whole card or a lot of the card when posting previews. Only reveal maybe 3-5 things thatll happen, that way you keep readers in suspense and you surprise them.

Guest matt0408

Thunder!

Attendence: 1253

Ticket Sales: $37590

Announcers: Joey Styles & Ed Ferrera

Joey Styles: Welcome fans to the first Thunder of the new era of the wCw, what a night we have for you tonight…….

Ed Ferrera: In the main event, Scott Steiner will take on The Sandman in the World Title Tournament with the Sandman looking for revenge after the cheap win Steiner gained over him on Nitro

Joey Styles: Also New Jack Vs Vader in a no DQ anything goes match, and Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller Vs Big Vito

Ed Ferrera: Not forgetting Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Severn, the winner entering the World Title Tournament and facing Big Vito on Thunder Next Week!

Joey Styles: But first we have a tag match……. X Factor Vs Jim Neidhart & Chris Chetti

X Factor (Syxx-Pac/Justin Credible) Vs Jim Neidhart & Chris Chetti

Justin and Neidhart start the match of and tie up in the middle of the ring, Justin gains the early advantage with a rake to the eye followed by a drop kick, he tags in Syxx Pac who nails Neidhart with a DDT 1….2….. but Neidhart gets his shoulder up at the last second, within a whisper of this match ending early, Syxx Pac picks up Neidhart and tags in Justin, they whip him into the ropes and drop him with a double elbow. Justin plays to the fans for a bit allowing Neidhart back to his feet. He starts to fight back with a barrage of left and right but another eye gouge by Justin re gains the advantage. Another tag and Pac is back in working away at the Anvil…… Out of no where Pac is floored with a huge clothesline, Anvil crawls towards his corner ad tags in Chetti, Pac tags Justin and all four me are in the ring, Chetti knocks Pac out and rolls up Justin 1….2…. Chetti remains on the offensive, Syxx Pac grabs a chair and slides it into the ring he jumps on the apron and distracts the referee, Justin DDT’s Chetti on the chair, Pac knocks Anvil off the apron and Justin covers for the three count, impressive debut for the X Factor in the wCw, maybe they have an eye on the vacant wCw Tag Championship.

Winners: X Factor by pinfall

60, 61, 60

Chris Chetti debuts his new image (Dude), and it got a positive response

Jim Neidhart didn’t really sell and that heard the match rating

Joey Styles: X Factor steal one over Neidhart and Chetti

Ed Ferrera: Steal? A very impressive display by X Factor our next wCw Champions….

Joey Styles: I think there are a few other tag teams out there that may have some other ideas, anyway up next we have an interview with Sandman concerning Scott Steiner and the World Title.

Ed Ferrera: Tonight I think we’ll see a repeat of Monday Night!

Joey Styles: A cheat victory for Steiner?

Ed Ferrera: I didn’t see no cheating……..

Interview With The Sandman

Sandman – Monday night, Scott Steiner….. you beat me, I admit it I tapped out in the Steiner Recliner, and you have gained the advantage going into tonight’s main event. Me and you one on one, but tonight the stakes are higher much higher. I have the chance to be the first Heavyweight Champion in the new era of wCw. All I have to do is defeat you and either Big Vito and his opponent and then I make it into the Main Event at Souled Out: Night Of Champions, and tonight I will not allow you to cheat your way past me, you will not stand in the way of me and my destiny, that title is mine and at Souled Out I will defeat whoever I faced in the final and go on to become the longest wCw champion in the history of World Championship Wrestling, ok……. You may ask how im going to stop you cheating? Well you see me and Paul Heyman go back along way and he has agreed that tonight out match will be no DQ which means everything’s legal …………

Scott Steiner music hits……..

Steiner – You want to face the genetic freak ‘Scott Steiner’ in a no DQ match? Anything’s legal and nothing is forbidden? I agree…….. Monday night I proved that I could beat you and I made you tap in the middle of the ring, screaming like a baby….. and tonight I will do the same, and I will go on and win the title at Souled Out and become the new wCw Champion…….

76%

Joey Styles: Steiner Sandman in a no DQ match this one could erupt!

Ed Ferrera: Wow Steiner was looking intense tonight I back him to go to Souled Out and become the first World Champion………

Commercial Break

Johnny Storm Vs Air Paris Vs Cody Hawk Vs Tommy Suede

Storm and Paris square of in the ring while Hawk works away on Suede in the Corner, Storm and Paris exchange blows, Storm backs Paris into the ropes with some hard stiff right hands. Huge DDT by Paris on Storm and cover but Hawk quickly breaks up the count, Hawk throws Paris out of the ring, and turns and is nails by a drop kick by Tommy Suede, he picks up Storm and whips him into the ropes and knocks him down with a flying shoulder block, and then goes to the outside to Paris, he rakes the eyes and drops suede over the railings on the outside, meanwhile in the ring Storm lines Hawk up with the ‘Rewind’ Storm cover and gains the three count with Air Paris distracted by Suede on the Outside.

Johnny Storm (By Pinfall)

59, 47, 71

Joey Styles: Johnny Storm goes to Nitro to face EZ Money for the Cruiserweight Title

Ed Ferrera: Very quick match there…. Storm looking impressive

Commercial Break

As the action comes back to Thunder, Steiner is seen warming up in his dressing room when Vader walk in…..

Steiner: Big man….

Vader: Steiner we are both in this world title tournament. And I have a proposal for you, the both of us cannot meet until Souled Out, in the final meaning that we stay clear of each other in the qualifying rounds

Steiner: So

Vader: How about I watch your back and you…….. watch mine until the final making sure we both make it, shall we say in one piece.

Steiner: So you want to rub each other back so to speak? Vader Vs Steiner in the Main Event at Souled Out? For the wCw World Title?

Steiner extends his hand and the two shake hands…….

Vader: This agreement is only until Souled Out from there I will go on a beat you for the title and be crowned champion

Vader leaves as the camera pans back to ringside

74%

Joey Styles: Vader and Steiner plotting to cheat there way to the main event at Souled Out,

Ed Ferrera: Cheat I think it’s a smart move….

Joey Styles: How do you work that out?

Ed Ferrera: Well both men will make it to Souled Out and will be in 100% condition, meaning both men will have the best chance of capturing gold!

Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller Vs Big Vito (Singles Match)

Vito gains the early advantage on Miller with a barrage on offensive moves, he hits Miller with a slam and drills him hard into the mat. Vito picks up Miller and suplexes him into the mat into a cover 1……….. kick out, not even a two count there. Both men get back to there feet and Miller kicks Vito in the gut and hits a DDT….. both men hit the mat. Miller is up first, he uses the ropes. Vito comes up behind him and grabs him by the head but Miller fights back, and battles back knocking Vito into the corner, he then Irish whips Vito into the opposite corner and splash him in the corner, as Vito bouches out of the corner and nails the ‘Feliner’ 1………2…………..3

Winner: Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller (Singles Victory)

72, 66, 78

Joey Styles: Good win for The Cat here, he faces Vader on Monday Nitro

Ed Ferrera: That’s as far as he will go, Steiner and Vader will see to that.

New Jack Vs Vader (Hardcore Match)

Vader starts the match on the offensive, knocking New Jack with some big moves. He goes outside and grabs a chair from ringside, he lines New Jack up and swings but New Jack ducks and floors Vader with a flying chop block, both men are down. New Jack is the first back to his feet. New Jack throws Vader to the outside, he whips Vader into the ring, look at that impact the ring moved! Vader rides around in pain on the floor. New Jack grabs some TV cable at ring side and wraps it around the neck of Vader and straggles, Vader face goes red…. New Jack finally releases but the damage maybe done already. New Jack hops on to the ring barrier and nails a flying leg drop on Vader on the outside. He finally moves Vader back into the ring. And covers 1…….2………. but Vader kicks out at the last second. New Jack can’t believe it. He grabs the chair and as he moves back round Vader kick the chair into his face, New Jack is knocked down and Vader gets to his feet, he picks up the chair and nails a huge chair shot to his arm, New Jack rides around in Pain in the middle of the ring, Vader is picked up and VADER BOMB…… Vader covers 1……..2………..3 Vader wins, he climbs the ropes after the match and celebrates…… he plays to the crowd for a minute of so before returning to the back. New Jack is cared to by EMT’s and loaded on to a stretcher

Winner – Vader (Via Pinfall)

75, 77, 73

Joey Styles: New Jack looked hurt bad, he will have to face the winner of the Steiner Vs Sandman Match in the Semi’s of the tournament. By the looks of him he will struggles to make it

Ed Ferrera: Vader making sure his buddy has a weakened opponent to face……

Joey Styles: He has to win tonight first Ed

Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Severn (Singles Match, Winner receives a place in the world title tournament in place of the injured Sting)

Both men square off at the start of the match, these to have had some rivalries in the past. Dan Severn gains the early advantage in the match; using several power moves to get ahead. Shamrock is floored and Dan Severn applies the ‘Beast Choker’, Shamrock rides around in pain by wont submit, he gets into the rope but how much damaged has been done already? Severn continues to beat on the fallen Shamrock. He attempts several covers but Shamrock kicks out. Severn whips Shamrock into the corner and applies a choke hold to Shamrock. Only releasing when the ref initiates the 4 count. Severn plays to the crowd which allows Shamrock some time to get his head together, he flies out the corner with a huge clothesline knocking Severn down. Shamrock suplexes Severn into the mat and covers but Severn kicks out. Shamrock goes for the Guillotine Choke but Severn quickly grabs the ropes and the hold is broken. Shamrock locks in a standing arm bar, but Severn counters into an Anklelock, Shamrock manages to get free and both men get to there feet, knockdown by Shamrock, followed by the ‘Guillotine Choke’, Severn has no other option to tap out. Shamrock picks up the victory but Severn isn’t finished he comes up behind Shamrock and nails him with a huge Powerbomb, he leaves the ring with Shamrock laid out in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Frank Shamrock (Via Pinfall)

71, 60, 83

Shamrock losing overness because of his weak gimmick

Joey Styles: What did Severn do that for?

Ed Ferrera: I don’t think this rivalry is finished

Commercial Break

Main Event

Scott Steiner Vs The Sandman (No DQ match)

Sandman gets the early advantage in the match before Steiner low blows him and gain the advantage, knocking him down, he goes over to the turnbuckle and takes off the padding exposing the steel beneath. He goes back over to the Sandman who starts to fight back, he gets back up and floors Steiner with a clothesline. Sandman picks Steiner up and drives him into the mat with a Piledriver, 1………2 but Steiner gets his shoulder up. Sandman goes to the outside and grabs a chair of ring side, Steiner follows him out and ducks the attempted shot, kicks Sandman in the stomach picks up the chair and nails him with the chair, he falls back into the ring post and lies motionless on the floor with Steiner stood over him. He raises the chair and rams it into the throat of Sandman, Sandman rides around holding his throat, Steiner rolls him back into the ring. Steiner climbs the ropes and plays to the fans for a bit, be fore flying off and attempting an elbow drops which he misses. Both men are down……… Steiner is first back to his feet. He picks up Sandman and whips him into the ropes, Sandman ducks the clothesline and nails Steiner and nails the ‘White Russian Leg Sweep’ this one is over, he slumps to the floor before putting his arm over Steiner……1…………2………… Sandman is nailed with a chair shot. Its Vader what’s he doing down here, Vader Bomb on the Chair, Steiner comes around and covers Sandman 1……….2……………3. Scott Steiner wins with the help of his ‘buddy’ Vader. They stay in the ring as Thunder goes of air……..

Winner - Scott Steiner (Via Pinfall)

78, 81, 73

Joey Styles: What lengths will these 2 stop at to make sure there in the Main Event at Souled Out?

Ed Ferrera: Vader will be the next world champion

Joey Styles: Earlier it was Steiner, Make you your mind……….

Show Ends

TV Rating: 2.27

Overall Rating: 71

We won the battle with JAPW ‘Hard Hitting TV’

Edited by matt0408

Guest matt0408

ok think them results were a bit better than the first one, also there are a few rivalvies building up now, Nitro card will be up tomorrow.... please let me knwo what you think so far

Guest matt0408

The Styles Report….

Hi im Joey Styles, and welcome to the first Styles report. Every week I will bring you the latest news from backstage at wCw and comment of some of the issues from the past week. What a week it has been in wCw this week, the first week of re opening and already plenty of action to keep everyone hooked.

Who is the mystery investor?

Ok as you all well know wCw is only back because of the money and business mind of one man or woman. There have been many names circulated with the ‘Mystery Investor’ but to be honest I think people are plucking names out of hats, for example I heard a rumour the other day that Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart was the man behind it all, sure he has a motive to put WWE and McMahon out of business but as far as I know he has no where near the funds to carry out the deal. Also another interesting point is how the rights to wCw ended up in the hands of the investor, Vince McMahon would not part with the rights for any sort of cash no matter how much, which leads me to think it could have been an inside job in the WWE, maybe a wrestler of a member of staff backstage……… stay tuned for more news on this situation on Nitro this Monday.

Steiner & Vader

Over the past week in wCw we have seen an alliance form between Scott Steiner and Vader, Both men have vowed to help each other to the Main Event at Souled Out: Night Of Champions and we saw Vader keep his end of the deal this week on Thunder, with Sandman seemingly certain of victory over Steiner, Vader came down to the ring and assaulted the Sandman with a chair, a vicious attack which left Sandman needing 8 stitches in the head and he is very doubtful to show up on Nitro this week. Will these to achieve their goal and make it to Souled Out in the Main Event stay tuned and find out this Monday on Nitro when Vader takes on Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller in the qualifying round for the semi final in the World Championship Tournament.

Cruiserweight Division

Paul Heyman is really trying to push the wCw Cruiserweight division and hopes to achieve the reputation it once had, in the Day and Mysterio and Kidman. The Cruiserweight title is a great example of this with 8 Cruiserweight going for one title we are now down to the final two, EZ Money and Johnny Storm. These two will face off on Nitro to decide the first Cruiserweight Champion. But also expect to see a lot more of high flying Cruiserweight action over the coming weeks and at Souled Out.

Sting

I can bring you an update on Sting, for those of you who don’t know Sting injured his hand on Monday Nitro and had x rays straight after the show revealing a break in two places, while he was willing to fight on and compete in the World Title Tournament the medics backstage thought the injury may get worst and escalate into something a lot worst. We expect him back at the start of next month, this was a big blow to Sting as many had hoped he would be in the Main Event and Souled Out & be crowned the New World Champion. He is now out of the World Title Tournament but will be replace.

Don’t miss Nitro and Thunder this week, some huge matches taking place!

Joey Styles

Guest matt0408

Monday Nitro Preview........

Last week saw the formation of a union between Vader and Scott Steiner both men teaming to make sure they are both in the Main Event at Souled Out, Steiner is through his first round thanks to the help of Vader on Thunder and is it time for Steiner to return the favour? Vader taking on Ernest 'The Cat' Miller in the Main Event........

With one half of the semi final booked with New Jack Vs Scott Steiner, after Nitro this week we will know who will be in the other semi final as both Qualifying rounds are on Nitro, Vader against Ernest 'The Cat' Miller and Frank Shamrock Vs Big Vito, who will make it to the semi finals? find out Live on Nitro!

The Sandman & New Jack will both miss Nitro this week, thanks to Vader both men suffered injuries that will keep them out of action this week on Nitro. Vader took out New Jack with a chair in there no DQ match and New Jack sustained minor arm injuries, Sandman had to have 7 stitches in the wound which was caused by a chair shot from Vader in the Main Event on Thunder......... while neither will be in action will either be in attendence?

Nitro will see a new Cruiserweight champion crowned when EZ Money goes agaist Johnny Storm, both winners in Fatal Fourway matches in the last round, who will win the first title of the new wCw era?

Current Card

Main Event

Vader Vs Ernest 'The Cat' Miller

Winner advances in the World Title tournament

Johnny Storm Vs Ez Money

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Frank Shamrock Vs Big Vito

Winner advances in the World Title tournament

Plus Much More