WWE - Year 2005

JKDaRock

Yeah and the backstory seems a little to unbelievable. True you are using EWR, but the real WWE wouldn't drop 3 of its biggest stars, one who is in a major fued right now, switch commishinors on both shows and bring in really good talent like that in a months time.

I can honestly say its not a realistic diary just what i would do with the WWE. Randy and Shawn left on there own acord as there morales dropped and now Kurt Angle wants to leave my roster is struggling so it will be a bit strange for the first few shows and anyone who wants to read a realistic diary shouldnt really read this. I also said i couldnt write backstorys very well and i guess i proved that

Cm Punk, Daniels, Sting, Aj Styles WTF I know I'm not exactly amazing at diaries and I don't reallly like insulting PPL but if you've got them then who will be in The Indy Feds?

And I'm pretty sure after going on a Firing spree WWE wouldn't go on a Hiring Spree

Other than that, OK diary. Bring them in through time not all in one go.

Cm Punk, Daniels, Sting, Aj Styles WTF I know I'm not exactly amazing at diaries and I don't reallly like insulting PPL but if you've got them then who will be in The Indy Feds?

And I'm pretty sure after going on a Firing spree WWE wouldn't go on a Hiring Spree

Other than that, OK diary. Bring them in through time not all in one go.

Guest MaximusRex

What is it with people on here shouting realism this, realism that. I'm sorry, but if I were to over anaylze your diaries as you're doing with this diary, I'm sure I could find something very unrealistic.

Let people have fun, instead of ruining it.

Realism or no Realism,

Serious or Fun,

Crap Writing is Crap Writing.

I'm sorry if I'm blunt, but that's what this is.

You went from November to Janruary.

WHERE THE HELL IS DECEMBER?!

OR THE SHOWS?!

For God's sake, put a little bit of effort in, please.

Funny or serious now, you can't really argue around the fact that shows should come in the consequetive months.

Realism or no Realism,

Serious or Fun,

Crap Writing is Crap Writing.

I'm sorry if I'm blunt, but that's what this is.

You went from November to Janruary.

WHERE THE HELL IS DECEMBER?!

OR THE SHOWS?!

For God's sake, put a little bit of effort in, please.

Funny or serious now, you can't really argue around the fact that shows should come in the consequetive months.

What a loss it will be.

You have people telling you that you should put more effort into the shows.

Did you even read the rules?

Did you read the guide to writing diaries?

When you post in here, you should be able to take whatever comments myself and the other members of the EWB have to say. That's goes with the territory, whether you're a newbie, or an experienced poster.

But who cares? You're leaving now.

What a loss it will be.

You have people telling you that you should put more effort into the shows.

Did you even read the rules?

Did you read the guide to writing diaries?

When you post in here,  you should be able to take whatever comments myself and the other members of the EWB have to say. That's goes with the territory, whether you're a newbie, or an experienced poster.

But who cares? You're leaving now.

• 10 months later...