No Mercy

Cactus Drags

Just got an N64 with No Mercy for £15, and it's turning out to be quite the bargain. One problem though, I can't seem to climb the turnbuckles, I've been told it's C-left, but all that does is get me out onto the apron, or to the outside of the ring. Please don't just tell me to look at GameFAQS, because I looked there and all they tell me is the button press, which I can't get to work.

It is the button to press, you just have to do it the right way.

No Mercy is the best wrestling game EVER, so you did get a bargain for it.

I'd try and give more explanation, but I haven't played No Mercy in a year or so, so I've forgotten if there is anything more specific to climbing the buckles.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its a game that Matzat rates higher than No Mercy, no-one here agrees.

You didn't get the version that had a bug in the career did you? it wipes your career out all the time, pain in the ass, resulted in me putting the game to rest after about a week.

The Career glitch drove me insane. Every 2 or 3 months it would delete all my CAWs, my career and I would lose all my unlocked items.

But the game is still great, I played a 4 way ladder match with 3 friends and it went almost 2 hours because no one concentrated on the Belt.

Guest Iron Mary

When the game was still being sold, copies that had that damned memory glitch could be returned for working copies. I was happy when my game didn't get erased, but then I discovered that in the "fixed" version, another glitch arose in which a title defended in a Royal Rumble match of any rules becomes vacant (a picture of The Rock with no name underneath appears on the title select screen in Exhibition).

Still, I rate No Mercy as the greatest...

**takes back bugged copy to try and get unbugged version** :shifty:

Someone could have told me that before. I've been making back ups of everything for 5 years. **realises he wont get an unbugged copy as no one sells N64 games anymore** :(

My local CEX had a BOX of half price N64 games (And by half price, i mean half price what they normally sell them for, not half rrp, so I got banjo tooie for eight pounds)

The one up Oxford Street? I sometimes go into there if I have time to kill before or after work. I love going there and getting all nostalgic *wipes tear from eye*