No Mercy

Cactus Drags

No it's round the corner. Leave St Georges Centre by the main entrance (Onto the highstreet) Walk straight forward as far as you can, you'll go past the statue of the skipping girl (Wtf is that?) and will be standing outside of Time night club, (If you go on a saturday say hello to the christian lady who screams bible passages out) turn to the left and walk forward again, you'll go past a Nandos, a barclays bank, a games workshop and a subway, next shop is Computer Exchange (opposite debenhams)

http://www1.cex.co.uk/cex_feature.asp?id=4779

You go to Harrow?

I knew you were a Londener, but I thought you were the other side?

I am from East London, cor blimey luv a duck etc, but my girlfriend lives up at Rayners Lane, so I frequent that part of London regularly. Well, when she is home from Uni anyway.

I hate it when the Met line isnt running and I have to get the Picadilly line. It takes forever :(

But I digress. I shall look for it when I am next up there, which will probably be next week sometime. Hooorah!

I've actually been thinking about buying an N64, for this game. I haven't played it, but I remember loving WCW/NWO Revenge, so I assume No Mercy is much better. I just wouldn't want to spend alot of money on a system for only two games, if I could find a good deal I'd give a shot. I would however also like to own WCW/NWO Revenge, it's easily one of my favorite rosters of all-time in a wrestling video game.

I used to have such a blast playing No Mercy...

One of the greatest matches I had, was between me, this kid I didn't like, and one of my friends as a guest ref.

The Guest ref was Mankind.

I was myself (Created)

He was Big Show (Created)

Long story short, it quickly became a two on one.

Anyways, I don't play No Mercy anymore. I had everything unlocked....and lost it all a year ago (I've had No Mercy since it came out)

Oh well........

The glitch never bothered me...I just bought whatever I wanted for my CAW, saved it to the memory chip....and then copied it to my Controller Pak.

Wiped memory? Copy, paste, my CAW returns.

I was never a fan of the other unlockable stuff anyways...even the unlockable wrestlers. I just copied them when I unlocked them and saved the CAW to a controller pak.

I've actually been thinking about buying an N64, for this game. I haven't played it, but I remember loving WCW/NWO Revenge, so I assume No Mercy is much better. I just wouldn't want to spend alot of money on a system for only two games, if I could find a good deal I'd give a shot. I would however also like to own WCW/NWO Revenge, it's easily one of my favorite rosters of all-time in a wrestling video game.