WWE European Title Match

Christopher Daniels vs Hurricane

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match

Chris Benoit vs Rob Van Dam

#1 Contendership for the WWE Title

Asai vs Psicosis

#1 Contendership for the WWE Cruiserweight Title

FINAL CARD

Winner of this Month's Prediction contest will pick the NEW WWE Champion after Judgement Day out of Five men that I will pm to them that they can choose from. So everyone get picking cause Judgement Day is six days (Two Shows) Out!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Orton vs Kane vs Edge

Triangle WWE Championship Match

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Brock Lesnar

WWE American Championship Match

Triple H vs Rhyno

Sean O'Haire vs Christian

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

user posted image

Monday Night RAW Preview

Last week Austin jutted himself into the World Heavyweight Title picture when he took out both Kurt Angle and John Cena during their World Heavyweight Title Match. Was he declaring his own intentions for the belt or was he just there to whoop ass? All we do know is that both Cena and Angle want a piece of Austin now.

Last week Jay Lethal showed he can beat the Intercontinental Champion, Tommy Dreamer. This week Lethal will team with Booker T against Tommy Dreamer and a partner of his choosing.

Batista mauled Paul London and Rey Mysterio last week in a Handicap Match. This week it will be Low-Ki going up against Paul London one on one.

Bubba Ray Dudley got taken for a loop last week when Chris Nowitski won the Hardcore Title from him. This week he will get a re-match but Nowitski insists it will be Classroom Rules.

Featured Matches

Jay Lethal/Booker T vs Tommy Dreamer/???

Low-Ki vs Paul London

Bubba Ray Dudley vs Chris Nowitski (Classroom Rules, Hardcore Title Match)

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

May 10, 2004

We start with the intro video and music from Union Underground. Then once the video finishes up we come into the arena and the RAW intro pyro begins exploding and immediately once it's finished "Medal" hits and Kurt Angle comes walking out from the back in his really cool looking gym suit with the crowd chanting "You Suck" as he walks all the way to the ring and climbs inside, grabbing a microphone. He then begins to speak and seems to be very angry

Kurt Angle: Last week was going to be another shining moment in my career when I captured yet another World Title. It would have been a glorious occasion for all of my fans but oh no "Stone Cold" Steve Austin couldn't have that could he.

The fans pop big for hearing Austin's name

Kurt Angle: He had to stick his nose where it didn't belong. He cost me my match by coming down to the ring with a Steel Chair and clobbering me with it. So I want to return the favor right now. Austin get your butt down here so I can whip you from corner to corner right now!

"Thuganomics 101" hits though and John Cena in street clothes with the World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder comes walking down to the ring. Cena makes his way around ringside and climbs up into the ring and then walks over to the far side and grabs a microphone from a tech.

Cena: Yo you think you got a beef with the Rattlesnake?

I got a bone to pick wit his ass too.

He got involved in my match last week when I had your ass beat.

After he gave me the Stunner all of my fans gave him mad heat.

So don't tell me bout how you want a piece of his ass.

Cause Cena is in da house and I want Austin, he ain't gettin no pass.

I am gonna beat his punkass all over this ring.

I can cause I am the King.

Of Thuganomics that is, what are you the King of Kurt?

Sucking ass all over this ring like some lame ass smurf?

Angle then proceeds to attack Cena since Austin didn't come out to the ring and Cena drops the belt and they begin to go back and forth with hard right hands to each other. Then the Glass SHATTERS And Austin comes running out from the back and down the ramp. He slides into the ring and both Cena and Angle turn their attention to beating on Austin. They get up in a corner and take turns beating the hell out of him but then begin to fight with each other on who will beat him down. So they begin to brawl with each other again. Angle knocks Cena out of the ring after a moment with a clothesline over the top and Angle gloats down at Cena but Austin is standing behind Kurt by now and Kurt turns RIGHT INTO A STUNNER! Austin's music hits as he picks up the World Heavyweight Title and looks at it, then at Cena getting up on the outside and Angle down in the ring as we go to commercial with Austin looking down at the belt.

Overall Rating: 89%

Jay Lethal/Booker T vs Tommy Dreamer/???

Booker T was the first out as we come back from commercial break, he makes his way down to the ring and climbs inside. Then Jay Lethal's music hits and the former IC Champ makes his way down to the ring. Lethal climbs into the ring and then Tommy Dreamer's music hits and the Intercontinental Champion comes out from the back with the IC Title around his waist. Then once he comes out onto the stage he points behind him to the entryway and the BIG SHOW's music and pyro hit and the big nasty bastard makes his way out from the back and comes walking down to the ring with Dreamer. They from here start the tag match off and Dreamer along with Show dominates a bulk of it. Late in the match though Lethal makes a hot tag to Booker and he cleans house. Eventully knocking Dreamer from the ring and Booker T hits a Scissors Kick on Big Show and then goes to the top rope and hits a Houston Hangover on Big Show to get the pinfall. Booker celebrates after the match and leaves with Lethal up the ramp as Dreamer gets back into the ring infuriated.

(Winners: Booker T/Jay Lethal)

Overall Rating: 77%

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Match Quality: 73%

Chris Jericho vs Raven

This match is all about just competition and it goes back and forth though Raven's in ring work has deteriated because this is a sloppy match from him. Jericho carried it to barely watchable. In the end though Jericho wins with a Lionsault for the pinfall but after the match Raven gets up and wipes Jericho out with an Evenflow DDT after the match and Raven stalks off after the match as we go to commercial break again.

(Winner: Chris Jericho)

Overall Rating: 81%

Crowd Reaction: 87%

Match Quality: 69%

We come back from commercial and there are still men going at it as Cena apparently found Austin backstage and the men began trading blows until officials came running up and broke the fight up.

Overall Rating: 86%

Team Angle vs Cyclone/Rey Mysterio

This match was just to get Team Angle on the show as they didn't get on last week. This was a VERY good match though with alot of back and forth action from these four talented superstars. The end comes when Mysterio is waiting for the hot tag from Cyclone after the referee was taken out and both men are going for a tag. Batista comes down to the ring and yanks Mysterio off the apron and as he turns he hoists him up and nails a Vicious spinebuster down to the matting on the outside. Team Angle takes advantage of this and Haas gets into the ring illegally and Team Angle hits a "Code Red" on Cyclone and Benjamin gets into the pin as Haas wakes the referee up...The ref then counts Cyclone down..1....2....3! Team Angle gets the victory and celebrates while Mysterio writhes in pain on the outside and Cyclone is down in the ring. Batista is standing over Mysterio with a big grin on his face.

(Winners: Team Angle)

Overall Rating: 87%

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 94%

Bubba Ray Dudley vs Chris Nowitski

Classroom Rules, Hardcore Title Match

We recall when Tommy Dreamer and Nowitski had this match last year though it wasn't this name. This time the rules are different though..it's like a Boiler Room match where the first man out of the room wins. This match is back and forth, both men throwing the other into walls but eventully Nowitski wins when he takes a VCR From the TV Stand that normally would be used to show tapes for lessons and absolutely destroys it against Bubba's face! Bubba goes down and Nowitski walks out of the Classroom for the victory as once again Nowitski gets the best of Bubba Ray!

(Winner and STILL WWE Hardcore Champion: Chris Nowitski)

Overall Rating: 66%

Crowd Reaction: 70%

Match Quality: 60%

Then before we go to another commercial we see a commercial for Judgement Day where we are told three men will go through Hell to be victorious and then it gives us a few highlights of mostly the Edge/Orton feud and then this past Smackdown where Kane interjected himself into the mix by destroying both men!

Overall Rating: 74%

We come back from commercial break with Eric Bischoff in his office to make an announcement about the main event tonight

Bischoff: Since it seems that John Cena, Kurt Angle and Steve Austin cannot keep their hands off each other tonight or keep themselves away from one another. I will give them a chance to get some of their aggressive energy out in the ring. Tonight in that very ring it will be John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin...but it will NOT be for the World Heavyweight Championship. It will be Non-Title

Overall Rating: 65%

Eddie Guerrero vs William Regal

Once again to get Guerrero on the show he has a match for competition's sake and takes on Regal. He winds up defeating him pretty handily with a Frog Splash for the pinfall victory. Guerrero celebrates after the win and we take a final commercial break.

(Winner: Eddie Guerrero)

Overall Rating: 78%

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 76%

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle vs John Cena

Triple Threat Non-Title Match

All three men make their entrances to the ring with the appropriate fan reaction. Cena and Angle getting boo'ed and Austin getting the overwhelming cheers. This match isn't going to get alot of it shown to you because they are going to have an encounter soon and I don't want to give too much away. But Austin and Angle wound up fighting to the outside after Austin had went for a clothesline and had clocked Hebner. Austin and Angle had then fought to the outside while Cena was getting up from being hit with an Austin Spinebuster. Jericho comes running down to the ring while Cena is getting up and slides into the ring, then runs up behind Cena and hits a bulldog on him...Then a Lionsault!!! Angle winds up whipping Austin hard into the steel ring steps. He sees this happen in the ring and gets back into the ring as Jericho exits. Angle shrugs and picks Cena up and nails him with a beautiful Angle Slam and covers him as Hebner groggily comes to..1...2....3! Kurt Angle has pinned the World Heavyweight Champion but not without the help of Chris Jericho! We go off the air with Kurt Angle celebrating in the ring while Jericho is backing up the steel ramp making a belt motion around his waist...Austin down on the outside and Cena down in the ring!

(Winner: Kurt Angle)

Overall Rating: 89%

Crowd Reaction: 93%

Match Quality: 81%

RAW Rating: 80%

TV Rating: 5.04 (No Change)

Attendance: 5,024

Ticket Sales: $200,960

user posted image

WWE Smackdown Preview

Just 3 days out from Judgement Day and tonight Edge will get his chance for revenge on the man who cost him his Title Shot last week when Edge goes one on one with Kane.

Chris Benoit will also be in action as he will take on the WWE European Champion in non-title action against Spanky. Both men will be tuning up for their big matches at Judgement Day.

Matt Hardy will also be getting ready in a different way. He's gotten Shane McMahon to book a 3 on 2 Handicap Match with Shannon Moore, Jeff Hardy and Billy Kidman against Brock Lesnar and...Matt Hardy Version 1.0! The deck is completely stacked against Lesnar tonight three days out from Judgement Day!

Randy Orton will also be in action as one of the men in the #1 contendership match on Sunday will get a shot at him tonight. Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam..one on one!

All this and much more on Smackdown!

Featured Matches

Edge vs Kane

Chris Benoit vs Spanky

Mattitude vs Lesnar/Matt Hardy (3 on 2 Handicap Match)

Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam (Non-Title Match)

Triple H vs Rhyno

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

Guest JayLethal

Triple H vs Rhyno

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

• 3 weeks later...

user posted image

We don't have any Smackdown intro this week because we cut right to the arena where Chris Benoit is already coming down to the ring with his music playing.

Chris Benoit vs Spanky

Non-Title Match

Chris Benoit makes his way down to the ring and climbs up the ring steps. He then steps through the ropes and stands in the ring, getting ready for his opponent. Spanky's music then hits and he comes out to the ring. Spanky climbs into the ring and we have a competitive one on one match. Both men go back and forth but Benoit controls a majority of the offense and finally goes down after the Triple Germans and Benoits gets the pinfall after his Kamikaze Headbutt! Benoit gets the victory and leaves the ring with the win!

(Winner: Chris Benoit)

Overall Rating: 73%

Match Quality: 85%

Brock Lesnar/Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Mattitude

3 on 2 Handicap Match

This match is not a match at all because while Lesnar gets stints of offense here and there. It's mostly a 4 on 1 beatdown where Lesnar gets Triple Teamed with Hardy distracting the referee. The match ends when Matt hits a Twist of Fate on Lesnar and then Mattitude hits all three of their top rope finishers and Kidman wins it with a Shooting Star Press. After the match Hardy goes to the outside and gets a chair and then Matt throws it on the mat and hits a Twist of Fate on Lesnar..ONTO the chair!!! Mattitude then stands stronger than ever over an unconcious Lesnar!

(Winners: Mattitude)

Overall Rating: 67%

Crowd Reaction: 75%

We go to a commercial break and when we return Edge is sitting backstage in a dark area, sitting in a chair..it looks like it's in or around the Boiler Room

Edge: Wrestlemania XX was going to be the crown jewel in a Title Reign that was going to be one of the best ever. Instead I took an RKO off the stage and was robbed of my WWE Title by Lance Storm...by Ken Shamrock...by Triple H and by most of all..Randy Orton!

I have been screwed and screwed again by Orton and his thugs. But my salvation, Judgement Day is coming. Just three days from now I have a Title Match against Kane and Randy Orton. Where I will become the Two Time WWE Champion and regain what was taken from me so wrongly on what would've been the greatest day of my life. So you had better be ready Randy....because on Sunday there will not be anywhere to hide and no stable to protect you. You will have no way out but to face me like a man and take what is coming to you!

Christopher Daniels vs D'Lo Brown

This is pretty much a tune up match for Daniels in which he dominates Brown from bell to bell and wins the match with an Angel Wings for the pinfall victory!

(Winner: Christopher Daniels)

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 84%

Hurricane vs Psicosis

This is another tune up match..this time for Hurricane but he has more trouble with a tougher opponent. The Former Cruiserweight Champ gives Hurricane all he can handle throughout the match but late in the match Hurricane throws off Psicosis when he attempts a Psycho Stunner and hits the Eye of the Hurricane a moment later. Hurricane then backs up and hits a Shining Wizard to gain the pinfall over Psicosis in a tough matchup and after the match Daniels makes an appearance by taking out Hurricane with a low blow and Angel Wings to lay him out as we go to commercial break!

(Winner: Hurricane)

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 83%

Judgement Day

A video package begins to play starting with scenes from Wrestlemania XX where Randy Orton stole the WWE Title from Edge and it continues with images of the last two months and then suddenly Kane makes his presence felt with last week's attack on both men, making his intentions for the WWE Title known. Then we cut to commercial break after we see scenes off all three standing tall!

Overall Rating: 85%

HHH/Christian vs Rhyno/Sean O'Haire

The heels are out first and both of their entrances take a while. Then we have Sean O'Haire come out and stand outside the ring waiting for Rhyno. Rhyno makes his quick entrance to the ring and the match begins. It goes only for about eight minutes before the end came. Rhyno was poising for the Gore with HHH and Christian in the ring. Rhyno went for it and HHH pushed Christian in the way so he took it and then HHH took a clothesline over the top rope from O'Haire as he stood up to take him out of the equation. From there Rhyno just covered Christian for the fundamental 1...2..3!

(Winners: Rhyno/Sean O'Haire)

Overall Rating: 75%

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Kane vs Edge

We hope that Sunday is a much better match in the main event because this match was pretty sloppy from two veterans and the crowd let them know it. In the end though Kane picked up a surprising victory with a Chokeslam on Edge for the three count as we took our final commercial break!

(Winner: Kane)

Overall Rating: 65%

Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam

Bad omen for Sunday perhaps as this match was even more atrocious than the last. Orton didn't take RVD's stiffness well and RVD didn't take Orton's suckiness very well..combined it turned into a very bad match which was graciously over with an RKO for the win to Orton. Orton ends Smackdown holding the Championship to his chest on the mat protectively...will it be the last time we see Orton with the belt? We'll find out Sunday!

(Winner: Randy Orton)

Overall Rating: 56%

Crowd Reaction: 57%

Smackdown Rating: 68%

TV Rating: 5.07 (-.04)

Attendance: 5,049

Ticket Sales: $201,960

user posted image

Triple H vs Rhyno

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

FINAL CARD

Winner of this Month's Prediction contest will pick the NEW WWE Champion after Judgement Day out of Five men that I will pm to them that they can choose from. So everyone get picking cause Judgement Day is six days (Two Shows) Out!

Triple H vs Rhyno

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

Edited by phatman

Triple H vs Rhyno

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Asai vs Psicosis

• 2 months later...

user posted image

You get the intro video with the little girls chanting as we tune into the PPV. Scenes of all the competitors tonight and their blood feuds which are coming to a head tonight. All of these men will stand and be judged on their Judgement Day!

This cuts into an awesome pyro display to kick off Judgement Day! Right after which we get right into the opening matchup for the night

Psicosis vs Asai

#1 Contendership to the Cruiserweight Title

This match is what would you expect from these two. Five stars almost. They go back and forth with Asai's more ground based Lucha style now and Psicosis's high flying which while the wrestling is as sound as it will ever be. The crowd didn't get too into it till the end of the match. The ending comes when Asai looks to have Psicosis setup for the Asai DDT but Psicosis throws Asai off him in mid-air to make him do a backflip and catches him with a Psycho Stunner as he's coming down to get the pinfall and become the #1 contender to the Cruiserweight Title!

(Winner at 9:32: Psicosis)

Match Quality: 100%

A video package of the issues between these two men is shown and once it is complete "Close Your Eyes" hits and Christian makes his way out to the ring. Christian gets into the ring and once he's in the ring, O'Haire makes his way down to the ring. These two men throw down a pretty solid match wrestling wise and the crowd is more into it than the last match. Shows ya what happens when you have a feud as opposed to two guys fighting for a contendership. O'Haire controls most of the match and late in the match he sets Christian up for the Prophecy but Christian rakes his eyes and he drops him behind. Christian then rolls O'Haire up and holds onto his tights, yanking for the cheap three count. Christian rolls out of the ring and celebrates walking to the back as O'Haire flips out at the referee for not seeing it. Christian gets to the top of the stage and slaps his chest in taunt at O'Haire as O'Haire grips the top rope in anger.

(Winner at 11:21: Christian)

Overall Rating: 84%

Crowd Reaction: 86%

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match

Both men make their entrances and once in the ring we get a very quick paced, high flying match between these two and it's unfortunate it didn't get longer than about nine minutes. They went back and forth very competitively until AJ hit the Styles Clash on Spanky after an attempt for the Sliced Bread #2 did not work when Styles threw Spanky off! Styles walks off with the European Title after the victory

(Winner at 9:43 and NEW WWE European Champion: AJ Styles)

Overall Rating: 80%

WWE American Title Match

Both men come down to the ring and Matt's Matt Fact of the night is that Matt Hardy has more than 3.6 Million Mattitude Followers! Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore accompany Hardy to ringside but Brian Hebner throws them out just as soon as they got there. Hardy has to go one on one with Lesnar and that is trouble for the American Champion! Lesnar dominates this match for much of it but near the end, Hardy begins to wear Lesnar down with his quickness and hit and run tactics. Late in the Match Hardy hits the Twist of Fate and only gets a two count. At this point Hardy picks Lesnar up and goes for it again but Lesnar pushes him off to the ropes and hoists him up onto his shoulders from that. Lesnar then nails a HUGE F5 and at the same time Billy Kidman is coming over the barricade. Lesnar covers Hardy as Kidman climbs to the top rope..1...2...SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! Kidman hits a SSP onto the back of Lesnar. The referee calls for the bell as Kidman goes to the outside to get a chair. He slides back into the ring as Lesnar is getting up and he swings for the fences at Lesnar but Lesnar ducks it and kicks the chair back into Kidman's head. He rolls out of the ring, as does Hardy. Hardy is handed his American Title and staggers to the back as does Kidman with the monster left in the ring, screaming in anger at Hardy!

(Winner at 15:42 via DQ: Brock Lesnar)(Still WWE American Champion: Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 79%

Hurricane vs Christopher Daniels

This is perhaps the best match of the night. Crowd is more into this Cruiser Match than the earlier one and it's just as crisp and pyschological as the first. Daniels and Hurricane go back and forth for twelve minutes before Daniels hits an un-seen low blow and nails the Angel Wings for the pinfall victory!!! Daniels isn't done with Hurricane after this though. He goes to the outside where his robe is by the announce position and grabs it, pulling two sets of handcuffs and handcuffs Hurricane to the ropes, then grabs a chair from ringside and gets back into the ring, then gives him the cross motion and OBLITERATES Hurricane with the chair over his unprotected skull. A Little vicious there folks. Christopher Daniels has retained!

(Winner and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion at 12:46: Christopher Daniels)

Overall Rating: 90%

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Triple H vs Rhyno

This is your typical brawler match, with HHH dominating a majority of this match. The match runs about 15 minutes though and Rhyno gets his share of offense. Both men hit their spinebusters and after Rhyno hits his. He sets up for the Gore and HHH gets up and runs his high knee right into Rhyno. HHH then waits for Rhyno to get up and grabs him between his legs and hooks the arms...PEDIGREE!!! Triple H then rolls Rhyno over and covers him, hooking the leg..1...2....3! "The Game" hits and Triple H gets up and celebrates his victory in the ring but is not done. He climbs out of the ring and gets a chair, he slides back into the ring and stances, waiting for Rhyno to get up...CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD!!! Rhyno gets busted open from this as blood begins to soak into the mat. HHH throws the chair down on the mat and picks Rhyno up, positions him over it and PEDIGREE ONTO THE CHAIR!!! HHH then celebrates a bit more and leaves Rhyno in the ring, a bloody mess.

(Winner at 15:44: Triple H)

Crowd Reaction: 84%

#1 Contendership to the WWE Title Match

This match gets a very poor reaction because the fans were pretty heavily into the last match cause it was a major storyline feud and this match was just thrown together to get a #1 contender. That said it's a more solid match than the last match in the ring though the crowd is dead. Benoit and RVD hit all their signature moves and it looks like Benoit might have it in the bag with the Triple Germans and Suicide Headbutt but RVD rolls out of the way of the Headbutt and gets up, hitting the ropes and nailing a Rolling Thunder out of nowhere! RVD Then leaps up to the top rope and hits a HUGE Five Star Frog Splash and rolls through, then getting into the cover, hooking the leg..1...2....3! Rob Van Dam is the #1 contender to the WWE Title! RVD Celebrates around the ring but does so for too long. Benoit gets up and gets behind him, then hits a Release German Suplex that lands RVD on his neck and he just sticks it there! Benoit then dropkicks RVD while he's stuck in that position and RVD rolls out of the ring in pain as Benoit heads to the back..a loser tonight and one in life as well!

(Winner and #1 Contender to the WWE Title at 17:21: Rob Van Dam)(Crowd was pumped up from the last match so this match was a let down)

Overall Rating: 66%

Crowd Reaction: 47%

Triangle WWE Title Match

Kane comes out to his theme and stalks down to the ring, he's ready to take this opportunity and make the most of it by becoming the two time WWE Champion tonight! Next is Edge's new theme by Alter-Bridge. The lights begin flashing and his pyro goes off as he comes out all pumped up. Edge is trying to become a 2-Time WWE Champion tonight! Then once both of those men are in the ring...Randy Orton's theme "Take What's Mine" hits and he comes out from the back with the WWE Title over his shoulder! All three men end up in a face-off in the ring and then Edge and Orton explode, slugging at each other. Kane then takes both men down with a clothesline. This continues all match long. Edge and Orton for the most part trying to destroy each other and Kane getting over on both of them by taking the man that's left on his feet out. It is a long match..near the 20 minute mark, Edge and Orton take Kane out via picking the ring steps up and bashing Kane's head with them. This takes Kane out of the equation and both men get back in the ring.

Edge and Orton exchange heavy offense for another five minutes while Kane is attended to on the outside of the ring, the end comes when Edge goes for the Edgeocution and it's reversed by Orton into an attempt at an RKO but Edge pushes him off into the ropes and hits a Spear! Edge then climbs to the top rope and everyone thinks he's going for Top Rope Spear. Orton gets up and Edge comes off the top rope and DROPS ORTON WITH A DDT AS HE CATCHES HIM ON THE WAY DOWN!!! Orton is done as Edge covers him and hooks the leg..1...2....3!!! Edge is the NEW WWE Champion!!!! Edge picks up his belt and raises it high in the air and celebrates in the ring as he has overcome the Mania Screwjob he received! We go off the air from PPV with Edge holding the belt high as he stands on the ropes and plays to the crowd!

(Winner and NEW WWE Champion at 26:53: Edge)

Overall Rating: 76%

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 70%

Judgement Day Rating: 77%

PPV Buy-rate: 1.06

Attendance: 12,757

PPV Revenue: $2,650,000

Ticket Sales: $765,420

user posted image

Eric Bischoff has an announcement tonight regarding the Main Event of the upcoming RAW Pay Per View..Bad Blood! It will involve everyone in the Title Hunt at this very moment. With this in mind there are already alot of matches booked for tonight's RAW!

Chris Jericho will take on Kurt Angle in one on one action!

The Rock will challenge Eddie Guerrero!

And The Rattlesnake will go one on one in non-title Action with the Doctor of Thuganomics!

There will also be a Triple Threat Intercontinental Title Match!

Tommy Dreamer vs Jay Lethal vs Booker T with the belt on the line!

ALSO on Monday Night Rey Mysterio and Paul London will have to defend the Undisputed Tag Team Straps against Batista and Low-Ki! Will the Underdogs be able to fend off the monsters again!?

All this and much more live on RAW!

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

May 17, 2004

The Union Underground intro kicks up and we see all the familiar faces of RAW in the intro and then once it's finished we get the kickass pyro intro and then we get RAW started off right with an Intercontinental Title Match!

Tommy Dreamer vs Booker T vs Jay Lethal

Triple Threat WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Booker T and Jay Lethal get their respective entrances and then once the crowd has popped huge for them...Tommy Dreamer's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring with the IC Title over his shoulder. The crowd boo's him mercilessly. He gets into the ring and these three men go but they don't get to go for long. It's only about a five minute match. Lethal gets thrown to the outside via a back body drop from Booker T and after that move as Booker turns around to play to the crowd and at Lethal. Dreamer rolls Booker up and gets his feet on the ropes..1....2....3! Dreamer's music hits as Booker gets up and tries to tell the ref that his feet were on the ropes but the ref hands the belt to Dreamer and he taunts Booker in the ring as he backs his way, away from the two men!

(Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion: Tommy Dreamer)

Match Quality: 84%

Visions come across the screen of chains and steel...wrestlers bleeding against chains and then the video cuts out as soon as it came

Overall Rating: 95%

Chavo Guerrero vs Tajiri

This is just a match to get Chavo on the show and continue the storyline with him and Show as his protector. Late in the match it looks like the match might be won for Tajiri but Chavo ducks a Buzzsaw kick and whips Tajiri into the referee. Cue Big Show and a Big Nasty Chokeslam for Tajiri!! A moment later Chavo is covering Tajiri after the Chokeslam and the referee counts three for Chavo! Chavo's music hits and he celebrates in the ring with Big Show as we go to our first commercial!

(Winner: Chavo Guerrero)

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Rattlesnake talks, you Listen

Austin is backstage with Coach whom has a microphone..good to see Coach back where he belongs....trying to interview but Austin doesn't let him, he takes the mic and pushes Coach away

Austin: Listen up. Angle I am sick and tired of dealing with you. You are such a little meedly mouthed son of a bitch Angle. I have beaten you time and time again in my career and you keep coming back to bother me like a small gnat, bothering the crap outta me at a barbecue. But you know what we do to gnats Angle? First I drink a beer, then I drink another, Then I flip a burger, I flip my steaks, I sit back and drink another beer, then I grab a fly swatter, knock that piece of crap down and stomp a mudhole in it!!! So that's what I am going to you Angle. You may not know when or where but once I do you'll need my boots surgically removed from your ass...AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Overall Rating: 91%

Big Show vs Taz

Anybody order a plate of Squash? That's what this is. Big Show kills Taz, not literally or he wouldn't be back next week. He beats him senseless for a few and then pins him with a huge stepover leg drop!

(Winner: Big Show)

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 76%

Match Quality: 61%

Rey Mysterio/Paul London vs Batista/Low-Ki

Undisputed Tag Team Title Match

This match is back and forth between these two teams but only goes about nine minutes before Mysterio whom at this point is the Illegal man hits a 619 on Low-Ki whom is the legal man and then Mysterio basement dropkicks Batista's knees to take him off the ring apron. London then goes to the top and hits a 450 Splash on Low-Ki for the three count for him and Mysterio to retain the Undisputed Tag Titles! They celebrate to the back as Batista gets into the ring and Low-Ki gets up and seems angered that Batista didn't break up the three count. He pushes him and Batista pushes him back. Both men get in each other's faces as we go to commercial!

(Winners and STILL Undisputed Tag Team Champions: Rey Mysterio/Paul London)

Overall Rating: 82%

Crowd Reaction: 78%

Match Quality: 86%

A Video package plays to promote the Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle match coming up shortly!

Overall Rating: 91%

Eddie Guerrero vs The Rock

This is a very solid match to kick off the Triple Main Event for RAW. Guerrero and Rock go back and forth for almost ten minutes exchanging offense back and forth. Rock looks like he has it won late in the match till Guerrero hits a Tornado DDT from the top rope on Rock and the referee gets knocked down from it. Guerrero goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He gets back into the ring as the referee is getting up and CRACKS HIMSELF IN THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR!!! And positions it over his own head so it looks like he got crushed with it. The referee gets up before Rock and the referee calls for the bell! Guerrero rolls out of the ring and acts like he's groggy as his music hits and Rock can't believe what just occured!

(Winner by DQ: Eddie Guerrero)

Crowd Reaction: 84%

Match Quality: 80%

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle

This match is just woah. Both Jericho and Angle are on tonight in every move they hit. They use all of their offense in their arsenal's and then some. Jericho gets long two counts on his Flashback Neckbreaker, A Northern Lights Suplex and his Double Underhook Backbreaker. Angle gets long two counts on his overhead belly to belly suplex. His Triple Germans and a Moonsault which he doesn't pull out much. The ending came about twenty minutes too soon and it was a eighteen minute match. That's how good it was. It could've gone fourty minutes and kept everyone on the edge of their seats. The ending occured when Angle hit the Angle Slam and pulled down the straps and sinched in the Ankle Lock which Jericho simply could not counter when Angle fell into a Leg Grapevine with it. Jericho taps out and the crowd pops huge for it and gives both men a standing ovation for that good of a match. Jericho though while Angle is taking it in, gets revenge in an unfacelike manner by hitting an implant Reverse DDT from behind and locking in the Walls of Jericho, Jericho being infuriated that he tapped out to Angle. The crowd eats everything they do up and did for the entire twenty minutes they were out there! Too bad it wasn't longer!

(Winner: Kurt Angle)

Overall Rating: 99%

Crowd Reaction: 99%

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs John Cena

Non-Title Match

Surprisingly this match had alot of heat for it as well and both men brought the best working boots they had though with these two it's tough to get a match like the one before it. Cena and Austin go at it for ten minutes. The referee gets knocked down by an errant Cena clothesline and Austin hits a Spinebuster which at this point he's exhausted as well as Cena. Jericho comes running out and hits a Lionsault on Cena and Austin recovers enough to stand up and pick Cena up for a Stone Cold Stunner! Austin then covers Cena..1....2....3!!! Angle comes running out though after Jericho and Austin take turns clocking Cena and beating him up. Then once all four men are in the ring fighting. Rock comes running out and gets into the fray and then Guerrero gets into it as well!!! Then "I'm Back" hits and Eric Bischoff comes walking out onto the stage with a microphone telling all of them to hold on and stop, which they do for a moment

(Winner: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)

Crowd Reaction: 90%

Match Quality: 77%

Eric Bischoff: Alright gentlemen, hold on a moment from your fighting because I am going to make my announcement and it includes each one of you! Each one of you are going to get the opportunity to challenge for the World Heavyweight Title at Bad Blood! You wonder how that will happen? It's a simple thing really...something that was hinted at earlier...THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!! Have a nice night gentlemen

RAW goes off the air with Cena on the outside looking at his belt concerned and the other five men looking just as concerned about the Chamber!

RAW Rating: 82%

TV Rating: 4.92(-.10)

Attendance: 5,038

Ticket Sales: $201,520

user posted image

4 Days ago Edge became the NEW and Two Time WWE Champion but the new contender has emerged and it is Rob Van Dam. Will RVD Begin his road towards coming after Edge's newly won WWE Title.

What will Kane do after Orton and Edge took him out of the WWE Title match by knocking him unconcious!?

Brock Lesnar was robbed of the WWE American Title on Sunday but he will get a chance for some retribution when he takes on Billy Kidman one on one.

AJ Styles became the NEW WWE European Champion on Sunday but tonight will be the return match for Spanky to try and regain it!

Chris Daniels took down Hurricane at Judgement Day and was the only Champion to win Sunday. Now he has Psicosis as the #1 Contender to his Title! How will he face this new challenge from the Luchadore? All this and much more on Smackdown!

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

May 20, 2004

The smackdown intro kicks up and it shows all the faces of the Smackdown superstars across the screen. Then once it's finished up and the Smackdown intro pyro kicks up..we have our first match of the night right off the bat.

AJ Styles vs Spanky

WWE European Title Match, Judgement Day Rematch

This match just like Judgement Day is back and forth between these two high flyers. Spanky hits his faceplant to knee for a long two count and also hits the Sliced Bread #2 on Styles but he kicks out. Styles eventully after almost ten minutes comes out on top with a Styles Clash for the pinfall victory! After the match though Styles grabs his European Title and waits for Spanky to get up and CLOCKS HIM with a running belt shot, knocking him out with it! Styles celebrates as we take our first commercial break!

(Winner and STILL WWE European Champion: AJ Styles)

Rematch...tonight!

We go backstage where Orton is sitting down in a chair and we see in the top corner that this was recorded earlier today

Orton: Here I sit, the now former WWE Champion. Not because Edge is such a great competitor but because Kane injected himself into the Title situtation and cost me my WWE Title but that won't happen tonight Edge. Tonight I..Randy Orton "The Legend Killer" Will become the 2-Time WWE Champion. Because I am invoking my rematch clause for tonight in the Main Event! And when I beat you tonight Edge. I will be done with you. I will not toy with you any longer, I will move on to bigger and better things because you are just a simple thorn in my side right now. I am going to pluck you out tonight and remove you forever!

We return to live action after this pre-taped promo airs

We now cut backstage to see a live shot of Orton getting ready until from out of nowhere with a Chair, Kane BLASTS ORTON IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!! Then laughs and walks off, leaving Orton in a heap

Overall Rating: 79%

Psicosis vs Hurricane

This match is just a Cruiserweight match to showcase the #1 contender against the last challenger for the belt. Hurricane is still a bit slowed after the beating he took at Judgement Day and Psicosis makes quick work of him and hits the Psycho Stunner after a few minutes but after getting the pinfall, Daniels comes running through the crowd and as Psicosis gets up and turns, he gets floored by a Title Belt Shot to the head! Daniels then taunts Psicosis and leaves the ring as we take another quick commercial...damn Cable TV

(Winner: Psicosis)

Crowd Reaction: 78%

Brock Lesnar vs Billy Kidman

We find out while Kidman is coming to the ring that the rest of the Mattitude stable has been barred from ringside by our General Manager Shane McMahon! Kidman doesn't know this and quickly finds out as Brock makes his entrance as the lights go down and he makes his way to the ring and proceeds to destroy Kidman in about three minutes with no help from anyone else coming to Kidman. Lesnar hits an F5 for the pinfall victory and then hits the Triple Powerbombs on Kidman after the match to get his point across not to screw with him!

(Winner: Brock Lesnar)

Crowd Reaction: 74%

Match Quality: 78%

We cut away a moment to show the feud history between Edge and Orton and the motion pictures freeze and it shows that tonight will be the Final Encounter between these two for the WWE Title!

HHH comes out to the ring after the video package hits "The Game" playing as he comes down to the ring but before he can get into the ring, Rhyno hits the ring and attacks HHH. The men go back and forth for a couple minutes before HHH goes for the Pedigree having the Upper Hand but Rhyno back drops him out of it and HHH gets up right into a kick from Rhyno and RHYNO PEDIGREES TRIPLE H!!!! Wow HHH is going to be furious when he recovers! We go to commercial break after this!

Overall Rating: 71%

Seems to be alot of violence backstage tonight because Christian is backstage getting ready and suddenly from the side comes O'Haire with a chair jabbed into the side of the head of Christian, sending him down unconcious! O'Haire laughs and drops the chair on Christian and tells him that's for Cheating him on Sunday!

Chris Benoit vs Goldust

This is basically just to get the two men on the show. It goes back and forth but with Benoit getting a majority of the offense and the match ends when Benoit hits a Northern Lights Suplex for a three count which surprises the fans a bit but Benoit celebrates the victory none the less!

(Winner: Chris Benoit)

Overall Rating: 69%

Crowd Reaction: 61%

Match Quality: 77%

Randy Orton vs Edge

WWE Title Match, Main Event

Orton is the first out to his "Take What's Mine" theme. The crowd boo's him pretty heavily as he makes his way out to the ring, holding his head from the chair shot Kane gave him earlier. Then Altar Bridge hits and the lights begin flashing on the set as Edge's pyro explodes near the entryway and Edge with the WWE Title around his waist makes his way out from the back. He plays to the crowd and then makes his way down to the ring. He slides into the ring and takes the belt off, handing it to Brian Hebner. Both men circle each other as the bell sounds and these men go to war for twenty minutes in a very loud main event. The ring work was hindered by Orton's selling the head injury and even when he's 100% he's not the best worker in the world but the crowd is still eating up this match. The end comes when Orton looks like he might have it won when he goes for the RKO but Edge throws him off and he lands on his back hard. RVD comes running down the aisle with a Steel Chair in hand, he climbs to the top rope behind Edge. Edge turns to have the chair thrown at him which he catches and RVD Vandaminates the chair into Edge's head which immediately makes Brian Hebner call for the DQ!!! RVD taunts Edge on the mat..but by now Orton has gotten up and RVD turns right into an RKO from Orton!!! Orton is pissed and stares a hole down through RVD as Smackdown goes off the air!

(Winner via Disqualification and STILL WWE Champion: Edge)

Overall Rating: 85%

Crowd Reaction: 90%

Smackdown Rating: 76%

TV Rating: 4.52 (-1.05)

Attendance: 5,044

Ticket Sales: $201,760

Sunday Night Heat

May 23, 2004

Dark Matches

Abyss defeats Eric Angle with a Black Hole Slam 71(56,42)

Goldust defeats Kid Kash with a Powerbomb 71(62,80)

Tajiri defeats Sonny Siaki with a Buzzsaw kick for the pinfall 74(74,75)

Shannon Moore defeats D'Lo Brown with assistance via a Swanton Bomb from Jeff Hardy to get the pinfall 75(76,76)

Heat Matches

Batista destroys Bubba Ray Dudley and hits his Batista Bomb for the pinfall and then hits it again after the match for emphasis 77(77,78)

Frankie Kazarian pulls the upset and defeats Lance Storm after hitting the Wave of the Future. Storm gets some redemption after the match via a superkick to Frankie's jaw 70(66,74)

Team Angle defeats The Brethren with a Superkick/German Suplex combo from Haas and Benjamin for the three count 81(79,84)

Test defeats William Regal with a Running Big Boot to the jaw for the victory 59(48,70)

Heat Rating: 69%

Attendance: 5,012